Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:08:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS!  (Read 100362 times)
DREAMBiG

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:13:35 AM

I think realistically, this coin needs to be taken over by this great community here instead of relying on Carsen.  The whales here (dadon, Viecoin, etc) need to take the reigns and assume leadership of the coin, as they have the most at stake.  It's time we start discussing what the future of this coin should be, without looking back at Carsen or the so called chinese dev he purportedly hired.  If we are to survive, we need to take action. 

SYNC: SYNCBiGc2HqfkLRJ4QqY85Gf3ZeqeD4xZS
DREAM: DREAMBiGdxQw7EkVzrZoZqN5QtoKTE2jqH
menu74

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:36:26 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2014, 03:34:06 AM by menu74

This has come directly from the freelancer I hired:

Developing schedule:
alpha version: 10days.
final version: 3days.

He is saying after the alpha version though, he will need a lot more in payments...So if you guys want Dreamcoin to turn into something even more beautiful and have zerocoin integration, then we will need to start another funding. I know I have lost a lot of trust with the community, but what are your guys thoughts on this?

Also for those talking about me and my personal life: If you continue to troll me and my personal life, I will leave....I didn't come here to be flamed about my self, where I work, etc. I work as an independent contractor with AT&T via Talk2Rep, It is a lame job, yes, but I was working at a graphic design firm in downtown boise last summer, the guy was a sociopath, and treated me like shit so I left. I have been doing freelance for a local creative company as well, most of my jobs end up being freelance as that is where the quickest, easiest, and best method of making money is, $100 an hour compared to $14 an hour haha....I do want to see Dreamcoin succeed, but things can't happen right away a lot of the time, I do have C++ experience, but Zerocoin integration (more so the completion of libzerocoin is a little out of my field), hence the freelancer, he can get it done and has assured me, I am waiting for him to make a few commits before proceeding further or finding a new dev Wink

Dev, apologies to discuss about your personal life made you feel uncomfortable. Would you please advise what functions in the alpha version be revised or updated, and price we have to pay after the alpha version work? Will whitepaper and your alpha version released on schedule, any postponements please let us know. Finally, any road map or plans do you have not only ZeroCoin integration?
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:42:14 AM

Developing schedule:

He is saying after the alpha version though, he will need a lot more in payments...So if you guys want Dreamcoin to turn into something even more beautiful and have zerocoin integration, then we will need to start another funding. I know I have lost a lot of trust with the community, but what are your guys thoughts on this?

Also for those talking about me and my personal life: If you continue to troll me and my personal life, I will leave....I didn't come here to be flamed about my self, where I work, etc. I work as an independent contractor with AT&T via Talk2Rep, It is a lame job, yes, but I was working at a graphic design firm in downtown boise last summer, the guy was a sociopath, and treated me like shit so I left. I have been doing freelance for a local creative company as well, most of my jobs end up being freelance as that is where the quickest, easiest, and best method of making money is, $100 an hour compared to $14 an hour haha....I do want to see Dreamcoin succeed, but things can't happen right away a lot of the time, I do have C++ experience, but Zerocoin integration (more so the completion of libzerocoin is a little out of my field), hence the freelancer, he can get it done and has assured me, I am waiting for him to make a few commits before proceeding further or finding a new dev Wink

Wow ruining familys for 3,5 btc profit, crying like a baby, asking for more coins prlly just to drop them for another instant fast profit, and saying you will leave if someone trolls about your life ? Srsly ? i mean srsly ? Just GTFO and let someone skilled with reputation take over.

You are Pathetic imo

MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:47:50 AM

Developing schedule:

Wow ruining familys for 3,5 btc profit, crying like a baby, asking for more coins prlly just to drop them for another instant fast profit, and saying you will leave if someone trolls about your life ? Srsly ? i mean srsly ? Just GTFO and let someone skilled with reputation take over.

You are Pathetic imo

I think you quoted the wrong post. 

Still...what does that add to the thread?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:50:23 AM

I don't know about you guys but I am curious to see the Alpha version from the 2nd Dev.  It's already paid for so why not?
Rumhurius
Legendary

Here we go again

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:06:57 AM

Developing schedule:

You are Pathetic imo

I think you quoted the wrong post. 

Still...what does that add to the thread?
I just want you to start thinking about it: What will happen if you give this Guy more money for "development" ?

dukas93

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:09:34 AM

Damn it, Dreamcoin was a nice project, and now what? Angry

██
         ████

██████
       ████████
      ██████████

█████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████

█████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████

████
                       ██
Azbit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ROGER VER ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
● ● ●
● ● ●
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄

▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████

██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄

▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████

███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄

▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████

████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
E9800

Activity: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:14:21 AM

I don't know about you guys but I am curious to see the Alpha version from the 2nd Dev.  It's already paid for so why not?

I'm with you.  Too late to sell now.  Doesn't hurt anything to wait at this point.  I personally hope he delivers or works with others to make this work.
MyFarm

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:16:54 AM

My deadline wasn't met unfortunately. 

Good luck to you guys.

That's generous of you to offer it in the 1st place.  One question though. Are you still a Dreamer? 
Yeah, I didn't feel the need to sell.  I don't anticipate being active in the thread though.

My suggestion to you guys would be to simply move a coin with strong fundamentals like Darkcoin.  But to each their own.

I wish you all the best.
Rumhurius
Legendary

Here we go again

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:17:08 AM

Damn it, Dreamcoin was a nice project, and now what? Angry

face it, its a scam and now he tries to squeeze more easy money out of it.

This Coins simply needs a new start. Even without Zerocoin implementation this could turn out good if someone skilled takes over.

kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:27:56 AM

Now I have a much better idea why this coin's called Dreamcoin.  It was always intended to give a lowly AT&T call center rep the dream of having more money.  Nothing more.  Glad I got out when I did.
zneww

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:37:30 AM

Now I have a much better idea why this coin's called Dreamcoin.  It was always intended to give a lowly AT&T call center rep the dream of having more money.  Nothing more.  Glad I got out when I did.

same
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:40:40 AM

I just want you to start thinking about it: What will happen if you give this Guy more money for "development" ?

That concern has already been approached by me.  Escrow payable on third party confirmation after implementation...if the community finds it a worthwhile endeavour which has yet to happen.

There is no use continuing down negativity.  I like this community and feel that if we had something to rally around we could definitely rally...but no one is suggesting we do it blind anymore.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:47:21 AM

My deadline wasn't met unfortunately. 

Good luck to you guys.

That's generous of you to offer it in the 1st place.  One question though. Are you still a Dreamer? 
Yeah, I didn't feel the need to sell.  I don't anticipate being active in the thread though.

My suggestion to you guys would be to simply move a coin with strong fundamentals like Darkcoin.  But to each their own.

I wish you all the best.

Yes. Darkcoin is solid.  Holding onto them.  Let's see where DRM goes.  The current price is a joke. Honestly, the price is low is because of the so called Dreamers.  Other coins do not expect their Devs to post daily.  DRM's thread is different. Dev doesn't post in a day, he gets accused of abandoning the coin or something.  Whales like MyFarm, dadon, coinman are holding 3 to 6x more than everyone here and they stay classy and input positive advice. Good luck dreamers.
johnny_non

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:55:22 AM

People it's still a little over four days to the deadline of may 24th for the white paper. There is no need for a community take over at this point.
Some of you seem to have this notion that launching a coin is easy and that there is no work involved like it only takes five minutes and you're done.
I will tell you from experience that it's not as easy as that.

Have some patience

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
slavo

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:57:04 AM

Yes. Darkcoin is solid.  Holding onto them.  Let's see where DRM goes.  The current price is a joke. Honestly, the price is low is because of the so called Dreamers.  Other coins do not expect their Devs to post daily.  DRM's thread is different. Dev doesn't post in a day, he gets accused of abandoning the coin or something.  Whales like MyFarm, dadon, coinman are holding 3 to 6x more than everyone here and they stay classy and input positive advice. Good luck dreamers.

You can add slavo for the classy part   Wink
Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 03:09:18 AM

Guys stop FUDing and breaking down. There is no need for Carsen, just fire him since we have his facebook profile. Coder is confirmed will start work on Dreamcoin. He said something about migrating Dreamcoin blockchain into Monero and im asking him for an ETA and shit. Please some one take over as dev so we can start the bounty money rolling. Im playing my little part making DRM "the first anon POS rare currency" along with MyFarm as the financer.
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 03:09:48 AM

You can add slavo for the classy part   Wink

Yes Slavo. You too!
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 03:11:08 AM

Guys stop FUDing and breaking down. There is no need for Carsen, just fire him since we have his facebook profile. Coder is confirmed will start work on Dreamcoin. He said something about migrating Dreamcoin blockchain into Monero and im asking him for an ETA and shit. Please some one take over as dev so we can start the bounty money rolling. Im playing my little part making DRM "the first anon POS rare currency" along with MyFarm as the financer.

Bro. MyFarm is no longer financing.  We did not meet his deadline. See his post in the previous page or so.
Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 03:11:59 AM

Bro. MyFarm is no longer financing.  We did not meet his deadline. See his post in the previous page or so.

Try and persuad him again, why is there a PM for? I convinced so many ppls its time u step up.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: