April 28, 2024, 01:01:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IdealisticAnarchist

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:35:45 PM

Troiste and IconicExpert had their way with BlackCoin, Now they are moving on to this coin.

After seeing the blow up in the BC thread, I'd be VERY skeptical of anything either of these guys say!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
troiste

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:37:24 PM

Troiste and IconicExpert had their way with BlackCoin, Now they are moving on to this coin.

After seeing the blow up in the BC thread, I'd be VERY skeptical of anything either of these guys say!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqeq37hTrzM
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:41:35 PM

Just a quick question, why is the price rising so fast? Not fudding just want to know because I may buy some, is it because there is talks of implementing darksend?

Look at the Liberty coin rich list:

http://5.250.177.28:8050/richlist/index.php?min=100

Now look at the BC rich list:

http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php?top=100

Just look at the top 10. See the difference?

THIS IS WHY THIS COIN IS SKYROCKETING ITS A TRULY FAIR COIN!!!!

LIBERTY FOR EVERYONE!!!!
lol can you do simple math how much is owned by the top 25? over 40%.... god damm you're an idiot

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:44:33 PM

You are also forgetting I took BC from 1500 to 80000 sat in a month. Troiste and I just posted one night about Liberty and now it exploded. I haven't even begun to promote it yet. I doubt this community would mind us promoting Liberty if it is going to make it skyrocket...
IdealisticAnarchist

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:46:05 PM

Is that you in the video?
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:48:46 PM

You are also forgetting I took BC from 1500 to 80000 sat in a month. Troiste and I just posted one night about Liberty and now it exploded. I haven't even begun to promote it yet. I doubt this community would mind us promoting Liberty if it is going to make it skyrocket...
lol's that still makes me laugh you are such a fucking idiot. are you really gonna claim that you took blackcoin from 1500 sat to 80k you had very little to nothing to do with any of the bc pump i maybe give you credit for a 5k sat rise but i give you more credit for you're 94k to 12k dump truely amazing

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
troiste

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:48:57 PM

No lol... but listen to that guy, if you are against us, he has some interesting tips for you
hashmoon

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:51:34 PM

lol..its bc dejavu  Cheesy
tommyj1

Activity: 1232
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 02:54:21 PM

No lol... but listen to that guy, if you are against us, he has some interesting tips for you
i want a job at mcdonalds Grin Grin Grin Grin

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:55:42 PM

oh and btw go read troiste's post history if you're that stupid and buying in cause iconicexpert and his buttminion are telling you this is going to the moon PS there in it for short term gains there's a new coin everyweek now what does this offer? nothing what does Naut offer? a 2.5billion dollar investor pulling the strings go look it up. NAUT FTW

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
troiste

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:56:27 PM

i want a job at mcdonalds Grin Grin Grin Grin

The mcdonalds joke comes from here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQleT6BtCbE#t=88

Wink

So if you are against me / Iconic or this coin: GO GET A JOB AT FUCKING MCDONALDS BECAUSE THATS WHERE YOU FUCKING BELONG!
Evilish

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:57:35 PM

24 hour volume: 164.52070481 BTC
Which is currently about 45% of the daily trading volume on Bittrex. I can only imagine what's going to happen once it gets on a major exchange such as MintPal, Cryptsy, or even Poloniex. Don't forget there are only 16 million coins in circulation.
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:59:07 PM

oh and btw go read troiste's post history if you're that stupid and buying in cause iconicexpert and his buttminion are telling you this is going to the moon PS there in it for short term gains there's a new coin everyweek now what does this offer? nothing what does Naut offer? a 2.5billion dollar investor pulling the strings go look it up. NAUT FTW
In fact mintpal added it just cause it's backed by brian kelly aka the investor worth a pretty penny... xD this coin is shit Naut ftw iconic and his butt buddie are gonna leave this coin in shambles

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:01:10 PM

oh and btw go read troiste's post history if you're that stupid and buying in cause iconicexpert and his buttminion are telling you this is going to the moon PS there in it for short term gains

I think everyone on this thread realizes their true intentions.  Smiley  IE can't even reply to a simple challenge about his comment that he likes libertyCoins distribution.  In reality, this coin is no better than any other coin as far as distribution goes.  Let's stick to the facts.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
troiste

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:02:00 PM

In fact mintpal added it just cause it's backed by brian kelly aka the investor worth a pretty penny... xD this coin is shit Naut ftw iconic and his butt buddie are gonna leave this coin in shambles

I know a manager at mcdonalds, you need some help?
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:04:04 PM

is it you're dad? or you're butt buddy ironicexpert?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
HardwarePal

Activity: 565
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:04:59 PM

While you guys fight we are trying to get more devs onto the anonymous function.

First to get it out wins the bonus.

pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 03:05:32 PM

Every coin got trolls fud'ing, this is no different
troiste

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:06:06 PM

is it you're dad? or you're butt buddy ironicexpert?

Or I can try at Burger King if Mcdonalds doesn't make you happy...?

I'm just trying to help
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:06:27 PM

Now this proves my point from the other thread. You followed me here, why? This has nothing to do with BC but yet you followed me. Instead of posting fud, buy some Liberty and relax. We are taking this coin to Jupiter...so either sit on the sidelines or join us, but leave the fud in the other thread.. I haven't posted one negative thing about BC today...that is what you wanted right?
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: