April 28, 2024, 06:45:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:19:44 PM

do u guys think it will back up @ 8k again or not?

Of course it will. Trust me.
seriously read my last post ffs i feel sorry for ANYONE THAT BOUGHT OVER 1.5K seems to me you are all looking for quick btc, in the end greed blinds you and you get left with shit.
are you still here? seems you want leave? or you changed your mind?

Congratulations fucking asshole, I made $10,000 ROI with LibertyCoin in 3 days Wink

You are a worthless piece of shit.

Shut your mouth please, you know nothing about anything. Fucking kid why would i change my mind? this is troistes comment from the last page btw, i already know IE's personal gain ( will not disclose it due to how fucking insane it is)

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:20:13 PM

dumpsters not point  fight  Angry

10k sat is a low ceiling para LIBERTYCOIN !!!  Kiss

Lol this is like a dream come true. Buying liberty coin under 3k while its not even on mintpal yet. And you can bet on it that it will hit mintpal. if it can get 400 volume in 5 days on such a small exchange.. Their adding it.
coolerthanyou

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:22:44 PM

Just A Little Information

Some people from the BlackCoin community are upset over the fact I am no longer part of the project, and they are coming here to spread FUD about LibertyCoin and me. They know I can do with this coin what I did with BlackCoin, and they are jealous and bitter.  For many of you that have no clue who I am, I took BlackCoin from 1,500 sat to over 80,000 sat in less than 1 month. I am certain I can do the same with LibertyCoin and I am excited to try. LibertyCoin can compete with DarkCoin and other similar coins, so do not let anyone fool you. It has the right number of coins and the wallets are fairly distributed. Do not focus on the developer or the technology, it is about YOU the community. The fact the dev is willing to offer a bounty to add new technology shows it is not a scam. The word scam gets thrown around a lot on this forum. Everything is not a scam. I have seen this time and time again from the same people. A coin gets traction and envious trolls come out to spread FUD because their coin is not doing well. People start selling rapidly, and then in a few days the coin takes off and people lose out because they didn't have patience. I have yet to begun promoting this coin and we have already have a ton of buzz, now imagine when I do start promoting LibertyCoin! Any coin can be successful if you have a strong community behind it ready to put in the hours of work! So ignore the trolls who are trying to get into your head, I can guarantee they are secretly buying LibertyCoin. Do not let the minor mishaps of a new coin launching dissuade you, very few coins have a perfect launch. And do not sell your LibertyCoins for bargain basement prices, because those same people that are saying LiberyCoin is just another P&D coin are buying your coins cheap.

Glad to have you on board IconicExpert
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:23:19 PM

btw, i already know IE's personal gain ( will not disclose it due to how fucking insane it is)
and what?
if you  haven't been reading my post's don't reply with dumb questions as such

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:25:21 PM

Stalker Alert!

He is an example of one of the bitter troll I was talking about. What kind of sad person follows someone around on a forum? Think about it...how many of you follow people around on a forum you think are insignificant and/or scammers? look at his post history, he is obsessed with me. If this was the "real world" I would need a restraining order for his stalking. But I am willing to endure the stalking of someone who clearly has mental issues to make LibertyCoin a success.

Now back to what matters... LibertyCoin broke the record of the most volume on Bittrex in one day with just a few posts & PMs by me and Trioste. People are excited to see where this coin is going to go. Yes the price will go up and down quite a few times. But once things get rolling it will take off. But do not take my word for it, sell and sit on the sidelines. But when LibertyCoin takes off and you sold all your LibertyCoin for some other coin that sucks, you will end up becoming bitter like Zackgeno96.
PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:28:17 PM

Stalker Alert!

He is an example of one of the bitter troll I was talking about. What kind of sad person follows someone around on a forum? Think about it...how many of you follow people around on a forum you think are insignificant and/or scammers? look at his post history, he is obsessed with me. If this was the "real world" I would need a restraining order for his stalking. But I am willing to endure the stalking of someone who clearly has mental issues to make LibertyCoin a success.

Now back to what matters... LibertyCoin broke the record of the most volume on Bittrex in one day with just a few posts & PMs by me and Trioste. People are excited to see where this coin is going to go. Yes the price will go up and down quite a few times. But once things get rolling it will take off. But do not take my word for it, sell and sit on the sidelines. But when LibertyCoin takes off and you sold all your LibertyCoin for some other coin that sucks, you will end up becoming bitter like Zackgeno96.

+1

lol
I like that Stalker Alert
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:29:21 PM

dude, do you hear you're self if this was the real world you would be locked in jain for insider trading, you as a person is a hemotoxin plague of this world, you as you're entire self entity need to look upon of what you're doing to the alternate  currency market ( this is coming from someone who is atheist ) you and you're entire family are living off of stolen money

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:29:35 PM

I would have btc to eat the walls sale until 5k sat  Cry  Tongue
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:30:47 PM

So If let's say darksend does get implemented, does that include the mega nodes?
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:31:07 PM

I would have btc to eat the walls sale until 5k sat  Cry  Tongue
ya let's see what you say in a few hours when you can't self pump it past 3k have fun fucktard.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:32:52 PM

So If let's say darksend does get implemented, does that include the mega nodes?
no they can't implement mega nodes due to that part being offsource, they will not be open sourcing the entire darksend features, they will only implement a part of the code, i have already talked to several teams, involving personal money to find out what is going on with the latest coins, i previously knew about the AC premine before anyone, but was not to disclose it, due to unpaid funds, i was waiting for my antminer's ROI to pay it back since 95% of my btc is in cold storage

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
coolerthanyou

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:33:40 PM

Just A Little Information

Some people from the BlackCoin community are upset over the fact I am no longer part of the project, and they are coming here to spread FUD about LibertyCoin and me. They know I can do with this coin what I did with BlackCoin, and they are jealous and bitter.  For many of you that have no clue who I am, I took BlackCoin from 1,500 sat to over 80,000 sat in less than 1 month. I am certain I can do the same with LibertyCoin and I am excited to try. LibertyCoin can compete with DarkCoin and other similar coins, so do not let anyone fool you. It has the right number of coins and the wallets are fairly distributed. Do not focus on the developer or the technology, it is about YOU the community. The fact the dev is willing to offer a bounty to add new technology shows it is not a scam. The word scam gets thrown around a lot on this forum. Everything is not a scam. I have seen this time and time again from the same people. A coin gets traction and envious trolls come out to spread FUD because their coin is not doing well. People start selling rapidly, and then in a few days the coin takes off and people lose out because they didn't have patience. I have yet to begun promoting this coin and we have already have a ton of buzz, now imagine when I do start promoting LibertyCoin! Any coin can be successful if you have a strong community behind it ready to put in the hours of work! So ignore the trolls who are trying to get into your head, I can guarantee they are secretly buying LibertyCoin. Do not let the minor mishaps of a new coin launching dissuade you, very few coins have a perfect launch. And do not sell your LibertyCoins for bargain basement prices, because those same people that are saying LiberyCoin is just another P&D coin are buying your coins cheap.

Glad to have you on board IconicExpert

This is a new puppet account if you look closely and most likely IconicExpert him self

I'm flattered that you think I am Iconic Grin. Yeah it's new, obviously, but I've been lurking since page 400+ (old BC thread) before Rat4 closed it down. I support IconicExpert and don't like the way he was treated for being honest.
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:34:08 PM

no they can't implement mega nodes due to that part being offsource, they will not be open sourcing the entire darksend features, they will only implement a part of the code

That's a shame Sad
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:37:50 PM

LIBERTY !!! NO FEAR  Smiley
ponch85

Activity: 609

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:44:01 PM

the dev is not present I smell a rat...  Roll Eyes
tommyj1

Activity: 1232
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 02:47:25 PM

if IE is a "scammer" then he is a poor scammer!  what kind of sane man would do that when so many ppl know his personal information?
ppl are killing for less (1,2,3 world problem)

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:47:37 PM

dude, do you hear you're self if this was the real world you would be locked in jain for insider trading, you as a person is a hemotoxin plague of this world, you as you're entire self entity need to look upon of what you're doing to the alternate  currency market ( this is coming from someone who is atheist ) you and you're entire family are living off of stolen money

It is really sad when someone who clearly needs mental help does not take their medication. You are following me around a forum and you do not see issue with that. You possibly cannot have a life, because no one with a life would follow another man around a forum. You are proving the point I was making in the BC thread. I left BC and I am involved with something that has nothing to do with BC, but you follow me here. You claim me and my family is living on stolen money and I should be imprisoned? Everything I ever earned in life I worked hard for. I never stole anything from anyone and I am proud of that. However, if YOU were doing what you are doing right now offline, you would definitely be put in jail. Harassment, stalking, deformation of character, and escaping from a mental institution to just name a few. You are a sad little bitter troll and I weep for you...
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:47:53 PM

anyone got a pic of the're POS WORKING? I BET NOT! see my post on the last page, must be nice to be able to code worth shit yet make a currency 800k+ in less then 10 day's LOL

if anyone wants to see POS working in windows, I also have.
Sorry for my English
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:47:56 PM

the dev is not present I smell a rat...  Roll Eyes
no the dev already dumped, due to his incorrect code, having 6million coins i would to Grin jokes aside tho LOL

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
coinnoone

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:48:19 PM

我读书少,接盘多,你们不要骗我
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: