April 27, 2024, 08:10:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:01:35 PM

I thought the cheap coins where done with but the trolls saved the day. Big buy orders placed. Smiley
^ dumbass i already bought in see me previous comments # already getting ready to make 4 btc in 1 hour
I just bought in 3000。Thank you, buddy Kiss

Dsb6Mc9TgGV1i3rzcbQeuWMni6Ve2sbXP2G

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nexus00

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:02:37 PM

I thought the cheap coins where done with but the trolls saved the day. Big buy orders placed. Smiley

Thats because a successful pump and dump requires a major exchange. So you let the price drop a little on the small exchange, but not too much because people wont buy on major exchange, but still allows you to buy up more scared money. then you get people to vote for it to be on mintpal and come Monday your on mintpal and watch it skyrocket. then on Wednesday you sell. easy quick money. Thats a successful pump and dump. 3x's your money in 3 days.

My advice don't sell yet.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:03:10 PM

^ dumbass i already bought in see me previous comments # already getting ready to make 4 btc in 1 hour
I just bought in 3000。Thank you, buddy Kiss
the sad part is once it's noticed it's done get ready to drop out at 47 not even staying till 5k it's about to drop REAL LOW

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:04:28 PM

Thats because a successful pump and dump requires a major exchange. So you let the price drop a little on the small exchange, but not too much because people wont buy on major exchange, but still allows you to buy up more scared money. then you get people to vote for it to be on mintpal and come Monday your on mintpal and watch it skyrocket. then on Wednesday you sell. easy quick money. Thats a successful pump and dump. 3x's your money in 3 days.

my advice is sell, if you're above 100 iq doubt you are so ok, anyone else dump rebuy at 2200 sat withen 2 hours and dump at 46  
anyone else looking at that order book? wonder who dumped 25btc + since i started talking..... and no this is not several people
and im out of XLB WITH A NICE GAIN TY  greed blinds all, you are all greedy fucks
it took me the matter of 5 minutes to make a nice healthy profit and leave yall in the  dust trails of my btc

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:17:36 PM

Already know the PoS worrks  yet there stake age don't matter let alone 50% of the code is  useless basically copy/ paste lines n codes worth nothing but adding to the amount of lines typed

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Quantumbud

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:19:39 PM

wow what's been happening here? can someone give me the tl;dr pls?
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:24:01 PM

anyone else they glad they got out before iconic came to this coin awfully seems like a smash n  dash ( aka  pump n dump) bout time someone changes it up  Instead of coins that already have existing merchants let's pump stuff worth thin air with hopes n dreams everyone likes  to  get wealthy right? THEN BUY XLB SO I CAN  THEN SHIT ON YOU'RE UNSUSPECTED FACES! ( do you like my motives if so vote ironicexpert fore president of shit currency)

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:26:48 PM

anyone got a pic of the're POS WORKING? I BET NOT! see my post on the last page, must be nice to be able to code worth shit yet make a currency 800k+ in less then 10 day's LOL

v1l3n1n2

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:30:45 PM

Mintpal add Liberty to voting list
please vote ----------> https://www.mintpal.com/voting

voted already
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:31:08 PM

Mintpal add Liberty to voting list
please vote ----------> https://www.mintpal.com/voting

voted already

+1 every hour Smiley
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:31:11 PM

anyone got a pic of the're POS WORKING? I BET NOT! see my post on the last page, must be nice to be able to code worth shit yet make a currency 800k+ in less then 10 day's LOL

this doesn't concern me anymore i have already stated i made a mistake reviewing the code, does not matter one bit that the POS works or not their are several mistakes in the code, let alone this coin was produced by hazard, payed and funded by ie, it's always nice to make conspiracy theories but when you are personally messaged by leading devs of several coins, warning you about what is happening you take a big step back and say woah, put  you're self on hold and say wow trying to warn everyone one what is happening but =/ 99% of you will say im a troll and desperate for cheap xlb, i have no need to pick xlb back up i have already made a sick profit and am leavin you in the dust

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:34:38 PM

this doesn't concern me anymore i have already stated i made a mistake reviewing the code, does not matter one bit that the POS works or not their are several mistakes in the code, let alone this coin was produced by hazard, payed and funded by ie, it's always nice to make conspiracy theories but when you are personally messaged by leading devs of several coins, warning you about what is happening you take a big step back and say woah, put  you're self on hold and say wow trying to warn everyone one what is happening but =/ 99% of you will say im a troll and desperate for cheap xlb, i have no need to pick xlb back up i have already made a sick profit and am leavin you in the dust
the fact that 12 % of the current members of xlb are online and the price has droped over 70% say's a ton so good fucking luck i will get ready to shift all btc towards NAUT, then BC since i am the only honest fucking trader out here. so get ready if you are currently in the red from ironic cockspert, two hours now i have been telling you stupid shits whats going on the only fuckers cashing out is troiste and iconic with several other followers , and me, good fucking luck!
ps if you think me or them are buying back in LOL! ie and troiste watched every replica that came out secretly buying and pumping them on alternate accounts, this was already discussed awhile back when IE's ip address was confirming multiple accounts from india.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 01:42:06 PM

Zackgeno has some clear propaganda thats why he is screaming here for the last 5 hours. Btw, this coin isnt on mintpal yet, if you got what i mean Wink
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:45:20 PM

i have no need to pick xlb back up i have already made a sick profit and am leavin you in the dust
ok goodbye man  Wink

Bet you any money he hasn't left Wink

He'll be back with more!
SimkoMiner

Activity: 925

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:47:58 PM

This coin will never be added to Mintpal, don't waste your time on voting guys.
Teka

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:48:07 PM

I'm mostly out of this coin for now. Sold at 17k,9k and 7k. Good luck to everyone involved, I still have at least 20% left just incase.
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:49:57 PM

the fact that 12 % of the current members of xlb are online and the price has droped over 70% say's a ton so good fucking luck i will get ready to shift all btc towards NAUT, then BC since i am the only honest fucking trader out here. so get ready if you are currently in the red from ironic cockspert, two hours now i have been telling you stupid shits whats going on the only fuckers cashing out is troiste and iconic with several other followers , and me, good fucking luck!
ps if you think me or them are buying back in LOL! ie and troiste watched every replica that came out secretly buying and pumping them on alternate accounts, this was already discussed awhile back when IE's ip address was confirming multiple accounts from india.
not that i hold a personal vendetta towards IE for his criminal acts, as he states he is already a wealthy person expecting to make 12$ a card now 17$ a card for something that takes less worth then 2 hours of filing support information, it is  the fact that he claims to be the soul founder  of the pump of bc, basically claiming he can move markets just by the 30 seconds it takes him to type out something that a 15 yearold virgin can type out.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
rochere

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 01:50:39 PM

looks interesting i will trying

Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:51:44 PM

i have no need to pick xlb back up i have already made a sick profit and am leavin you in the dust
ok goodbye man  Wink

Bet you any money he hasn't left Wink

He'll be back with more!
me be back? nope don't count on it see shibe and several other imitation coins that i have seriously impacted causing MASS holders aka ie and troiste to drop out of i will continue to stop everycoin they are involved with for personal gains to harm the community, if you love CC (cryptocurrency) then we banned
together as one, otherwise havefun, btw i just bought 350k xlb walls are a good thing they fool the stupid, buy into my sell wall's it's fun making money off the retarded.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:59:10 PM

my advice is sell, if you're above 100 iq doubt you are so ok, anyone else dump rebuy at 2200 sat withen 2 hours and dump at 46  
anyone else looking at that order book? wonder who dumped 25btc + since i started talking..... and no this is not several people
and im out of XLB WITH A NICE GAIN TY  greed blinds all, you are all greedy fucks
it took me the matter of 5 minutes to make a nice healthy profit and leave yall in the  dust trails of my btc

My advice is for you to go fuck yourself how about that? You have nothing else to do with your life?

What a worthless loser. This coin is going to surpass BC, and when this happens you are going to stick all your words up your ass, understand?

Fucking worthless loser "I made 25% ROI" LOL WHAT A FUCKING LOSER HAHAHAHHA

TWENTY FIVE PER CENT?HuhHuhHuhHuh?? ARE YOU HAPPY?Huh HOW MUCH WAS THE AMOUNT INVESTED? 10 DOLLARS?Huh HAHHAHA

CONGRATULATIONS YOU NOW HAVE 12.5 DOLLARS.

Now fuck off seriously, you are a loser, worthless piece of shit.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: