April 27, 2024, 06:06:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Matni

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:14:21 PM

Mr. Zak Mc Kracken:

You made your point clear several times. I understood you. Libertycoin is shit and scam. Point taken. Now please leave - you are getting on my nerves.
aw, poor guy you mad you lost 60% in the time i've been here?

Hey Zack, wtf? Are you 10 yrs old or what? If you don't like the coin, GTFO!
hmm alot of people keep saying GTFO bout can't even answer a fucking simple question, WHAT'S DIFFERENT FROM THE 1000000000 OTHER COINS EH? good devs? nope can't code worth two shit's and start's a self moded topic to remove any comments negating this retarded shitfuck coin

The main difference with XLB and most other coins at the moment is the dev has put up a decent bounty to try and improve on the coin. Yes there was issues with the Zerocoin implementation, but the dev see's how important it is and is willing to cough up the case to get Anon implemented.
lol, the dev isn't offering a 17btc personal bounty let alone a 4 btc personal bounty for any implementation to the coin AND LET ME ASK YOU THIS WHY WOULD HE PAYSOMEONE TO FIX HIS SHIT CODE? Eh? what would he get out of it? make people  happy? LOL he has 0 PREMINE why would he pay to fix his shit code? that someone could wip up in 30 minutes flat, only with the proper stake weight, anyways if you were't a complete dumbshit as you are maybe  you would be able to pick a coin worth more then the electricity cost to mine it

You asked a question, I answered, if you don't like it, that's fine.

Dumbshit? Really? I have 4x R9 280x's, at the moment, half a LTC is a good day for me with mining. I managed to mine 19916 XLB in 5 days which even at this cheap price is still 1BTC so how is this a bad coin for me??

Why not put the keyboard down, have another beer and leave us to it.

https://twitter.com/CryptoMatni
"I am Lindsey Lohannnnnnnn"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:19:41 PM

Dumbshit? Really? I have 4x R9 280x's, at the moment, half a LTC is a good day for me with mining. I managed to mine 19916 XLB in 5 days which even at this cheap price is still 1BTC so how is this a bad coin for me??

+1000

Do not waste your time and I should not have wasted mine. I have to learn to ignore the trolls and focus on the job at hand. We all should donate some BTC@Mintpal to get Liberty some more votes.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:29:34 PM

+1000

Do not waste your time and I should not have wasted mine. I have to learn to ignore the trolls and focus on the job at hand. We all should donate some BTC@Mintpal to get Liberty some more votes.
LOL, YO IRONIC EXPERT WANT ME TO LINk A IMGUR OF ME POSTING THAT TO YOU ? FUCKTARD.............., now it's getting sad bro can't even comprehend the  things you hear about and watch from the things you personally think about, LOL delusional fuck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
techlover

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:32:40 PM

What happened to the coin? price drop so fast, just because one person say negative?
In order to shut him up, can someone check if there is hidden premine?
Too much sell order makes me feel strange.
techlover

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:34:35 PM

I have hope in XLB, let's get the rumors out.
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:36:07 PM

What happened to the coin? price drop so fast, just because one person say negative?
god dam really? when i mentioned this there was less then 12% of members in the thread online, normaly 10-20% don't post in this case it would be around 40 60%

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:36:55 PM

Actually this is normal. I have seen this before with almost all coins. The miners usually dump first, then the smaller investors who want a quick ROI buy and then dump quickly, and then the "whales" come in and buy afterwards. Use this opportunity to buy cheap coins.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:37:34 PM

Do not forget to vote for LibertyCoin on Mintpal: https://www.mintpal.com/voting
don't bother it's never gonna get on there since there is hidden premine  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Why are you still in this tread? Cant you just leave? Yu are only negative here
l3n1nN

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:39:06 PM

FUD works to the advantage of believers and strong hands.
My orders all filled, now I'll wait for as long as it takes for XLB to hit Mintpal. And yes I'll vote every hour, what about U?
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:40:39 PM

My orders all filled, now I'll wait for as long as it takes for XLB to hit Mintpal. And yes I'll vote every hour, what about U?
no because i have already dumped my coins into you at more then 150% profit
 feels good to change it up from 150$ hour to about 1362$ a hour

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
v1l3n1n2

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:40:50 PM

Just voted +1
v1l3n1n2

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:41:31 PM

Who is care about your profit...
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:41:39 PM

Exactly. This coin is very young and it has a lot of time to grow. Some people want quick cash, while others are willing to wait for 100,000 sat like me.
jakecrow

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:42:05 PM

So If let's say darksend does get implemented, does that include the mega nodes?
no they can't implement mega nodes due to that part being offsource, they will not be open sourcing the entire darksend features, they will only implement a part of the code, i have already talked to several teams, involving personal money to find out what is going on with the latest coins, i previously knew about the AC premine before anyone, but was not to disclose it, due to unpaid funds, i was waiting for my antminer's ROI to pay it back since 95% of my btc is in cold storage

That's not actually true, all of Darksend will be open source. It's not yet but that's because it's still being developed. Still it won't be as easy as copy/paste to get darksend working with some new coin.
um, no it will not so have fun

Here's a quote from Evan, the dev of Darkcoin:

"Here's the new schedule for development:

- RC2 (masternode payments, DGW3) : May 14th
- RC3 (1000 DRK limit and denominated change) : May 21st
- After this, I'll find someone to vet the code and open source.
- RC4 (Bugs, security issues)
- Testing, then opensource"

Maybe you didn't realize this was the plan, but yeah it is. Sorry to muck up this thread with DRK talk I just don't like false information being spread.
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:42:11 PM

Actually this is normal. I have seen this before with almost all coins. The miners usually dump first, then the smaller investors who want a quick ROI buy and then dump quickly, and then the "whales" come in and buy afterwards. Use this opportunity to buy cheap coins.

Fucking hell 2K, I'm buying more Grin

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:42:52 PM

well as you can see alot of people  care what i post otherwise this coin wouldn't have suffered a 65%+ drop in the last few hours

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
techlover

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:43:56 PM

Thank you for reply. In my opinion, as long as there is no hidden premine, this coin will have at least 500% uptrend to go.

I am buying in at around 2000 sat, come and fill my orders for those who don't believe in XLB.
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:46:14 PM

feels good to change it up from 150$ hour to about 1362$ a hour

An investor that can't do simple math. If you turned $150 into $1362, that would be 808% profit, not 150%.

1+1 = 2 not 3
l3n1nN

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:46:33 PM

Just voted +1

Was it you that dumped? Thank you Smiley
BTW Good to know that you still hold sub 35 sat. Makes me wonder about your boast of profit.

Red Alert LIAR!!! on the loose
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:46:50 PM

well as you can see alot of people  care what i post otherwise this coin wouldn't have suffered a 65%+ drop in the last few hours

and have fun finding someone that can implement those DS features, ps i have already talked to the dev's on my AC account And they have already personally offered me 300000 xlb or 15 btc something sound abit fishy?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: