April 28, 2024, 12:38:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:50:09 PM

anyone got a pic of the're POS WORKING? I BET NOT! see my post on the last page, must be nice to be able to code worth shit yet make a currency 800k+ in less then 10 day's LOL

seriously you're posting this  again? i told you i reviewed the code, the POS IS WORKING ok?, doesn't help the fact that 50% of that code is doing nothing but clogging up all you're fucking computers with useless code worth less then my dad's shit.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yams12345

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:51:42 PM

dude, do you hear you're self if this was the real world you would be locked in jain for insider trading, you as a person is a hemotoxin plague of this world, you as you're entire self entity need to look upon of what you're doing to the alternate  currency market ( this is coming from someone who is atheist ) you and you're entire family are living off of stolen money

It is really sad when someone who clearly needs mental help does not take their medication. You are following me around a forum and you do not see issue with that. You possibly cannot have a life, because no one with a life would follow another man around a forum. You are proving the point I was making in the BC thread. I left BC and I am involved with something that has nothing to do with BC, but you follow me here. You claim me and my family is living on stolen money and I should be imprisoned? Everything I ever earned in life I worked hard for. I never stole anything from anyone and I am proud of that. However, if YOU were doing what you are doing right now offline, you would definitely be put in jail. Harassment, stalking, deformation of character, and escaping from a mental institution to just name a few. You are a sad little bitter troll and I weep for you...

IconicExpert do you have a Schizoid personality disorder (SPD)?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 02:52:10 PM

the dev is not present I smell a rat...  Roll Eyes
no the dev already dumped, due to his incorrect code, having 6million coins i would to Grin jokes aside tho LOL

But the top wallets are accumulating even more??? how did he dump you fool?
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:53:46 PM

if I am selling right now, which exchange I shall go to : bittrex.com or poloniex?
coa032

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:55:37 PM

Better buy now while its still cheap. Price is rising again.
ponch85

Activity: 609

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:56:55 PM

all make landfill for entry into mintpal

Teka

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:57:32 PM

if I am selling right now, which exchange I shall go to : bittrex.com or poloniex?

I prefer poloniex but both are pretty decent.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:58:23 PM

really, why do u think that ? how do u know that?
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:59:09 PM

wait mintpal or cryptsy ... and double yours Btcs   Wink
jakecrow

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:59:44 PM

So If let's say darksend does get implemented, does that include the mega nodes?
no they can't implement mega nodes due to that part being offsource, they will not be open sourcing the entire darksend features, they will only implement a part of the code, i have already talked to several teams, involving personal money to find out what is going on with the latest coins, i previously knew about the AC premine before anyone, but was not to disclose it, due to unpaid funds, i was waiting for my antminer's ROI to pay it back since 95% of my btc is in cold storage

That's not actually true, all of Darksend will be open source. It's not yet but that's because it's still being developed. Still it won't be as easy as copy/paste to get darksend working with some new coin.
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:00:06 PM

dude, do you hear you're self if this was the real world you would be locked in jain for insider trading, you as a person is a hemotoxin plague of this world, you as you're entire self entity need to look upon of what you're doing to the alternate  currency market ( this is coming from someone who is atheist ) you and you're entire family are living off of stolen money

It is really sad when someone who clearly needs mental help does not take their medication. You are following me around a forum and you do not see issue with that. You possibly cannot have a life, because no one with a life would follow another man around a forum. You are proving the point I was making in the BC thread. I left BC and I am involved with something that has nothing to do with BC, but you follow me here. You claim me and my family is living on stolen money and I should be imprisoned? Everything I ever earned in life I worked hard for. I never stole anything from anyone and I am proud of that. However, if YOU were doing what you are doing right now offline, you would definitely be put in jail. Harassment, stalking, deformation of character, and escaping from a mental institution to just name a few. You are a sad little bitter troll and I weep for you...

IconicExpert do you have a Schizoid personality disorder (SPD)?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder
it's pretty fucking sad that you try you use that in any way against me as if that would harm me in any matter, the true fact is you have spit personality disorder and is so in denial that you you're self can't even comprende what is happing to you, you seriously are off the rader how does it feel that you're name is gonna be mentioned with every little bit of truth about you? eh Christopher Bouzy. does it feel good to have you're name behind the SHIT you're promoting? i bet not im gonna fucking run you into the ground.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 03:00:12 PM

I am confident enough this zack guy will surely shake some weak noobs out Wink
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:00:29 PM

So If let's say darksend does get implemented, does that include the mega nodes?
no they can't implement mega nodes due to that part being offsource, they will not be open sourcing the entire darksend features, they will only implement a part of the code, i have already talked to several teams, involving personal money to find out what is going on with the latest coins, i previously knew about the AC premine before anyone, but was not to disclose it, due to unpaid funds, i was waiting for my antminer's ROI to pay it back since 95% of my btc is in cold storage

That's not actually true, all of Darksend will be open source. It's not yet but that's because it's still being developed. Still it won't be as easy as copy/paste to get darksend working with some new coin.
um, no it will not so have fun

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:01:17 PM

I am confident enough this zack guy will surely shake some weak noobs out Wink
you think i haven't made a killing already? see my prior posts. i feel fucking sorry for you tards that say OH LOOK AT THIS CHEAP PRICE, don't forget to look at the order book and multiply it times 3, since people wait for a certain price before they put orders or buy orders buy, anyways look at the last dip, there is always a reason for this dip, the dip is the first people to realize what is happening selling out, then the sell pressure becomes greater and greater at lower prices causing a unstable maraket, causing many people to sell out at once causing a new low previous to the 1600 sat price, SO LOL look for massive sell pressure at 6.5k

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:07:00 PM

5k sat and up   Shocked  BUY   Grin
troiste

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:07:12 PM

I will send some BTC for the Mintpal voting, whos in?
devachelekar

Activity: 382

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:11:12 PM

This thread has gone crazy man!!!!  Finally XLB won!!!  

Whatever u say whether it is annon or not , it is still a very good coin.

1. Limited supply

2. X11

3. Good community

4. POS (working)

5. Low Interest

6. Overall A good name  : Liberty coin

7. good distribution (fuds creating more fair)

What u need to sell them? Sell now, I will buy them.
coa032

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:12:21 PM

Mintpal+Darksend=0.001 BTC per XLB...everyone who is smart enough should buy those cheap coins.
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:19:26 PM

you guys getting annihilated by fake fud, this coin will sky
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:26:30 PM

you guys getting annihilated by fake fud, this coin will sky
Fake fud? can you review code? probably not since you're one of the greedy shit pigs trying to make 1000% ROI  in less then a day's work, maybe next time bud let's see the next coin you promote hit that desired moon, never gonna happen stop trying to fucking lay you're shit on honest people

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: