April 27, 2024, 02:21:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:48:42 PM

glad to have anything under 3k lol Cheesy
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
l3n1nN

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:48:46 PM

3btc whale at 44 sat driving the price down. Accumulation time.
Gibcity

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:49:32 PM

FUD works to the advantage of believers and strong hands.
My orders all filled, now I'll wait for as long as it takes for XLB to hit Mintpal. And yes I'll vote every hour, what about U?
no because i have already dumped my coins into you at more then 150% profit

Who is care about your profit...
well as you can see alot of people  care what i post otherwise this coin wouldn't have suffered a 65%+ drop in the last few hours

and have fun finding someone that can implement those DS features, ps i have already talked to the dev's on my AC account And they have already personally offered me 300000 xlb or 15 btc something sound abit fishy?

lies lies lies...it's cringe worthy reading your posts.  Roll Eyes

Double eagle only 100 coins!! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736702.0
DPyCjHRsPxPbTrJ3DZEThy5s4dyYFsaPFy
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:50:22 PM

My orders all filled, now I'll wait for as long as it takes for XLB to hit Mintpal. And yes I'll vote every hour, what about U?

Who is care about your profit...
well as you can see alot of people  care what i post otherwise this coin wouldn't have suffered a 65%+ drop in the last few hours

and have fun finding someone that can implement those DS features, ps i have already talked to the dev's on my AC account And they have already personally offered me 300000 xlb or 15 btc something sound abit fishy?
haha, imma just go back to my hero member account and watch IE and his personal motives tell  he can make another 1000% ROI in 2 day's while leaving poeple with a 70% loss

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:52:21 PM

Exactly. This coin is very young and it has a lot of time to grow. Some people want quick cash, while others are willing to wait for 100,000 sat like me.

What features does this coin have or plan to have that will take it above 100k sats?  Thanks in advance
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:53:05 PM

3btc whale at 44 sat driving the price down. Accumulation time.
3 btc = a 1500 sat drop? in seconds how delusional are you? current price 2800 sat, there is no going higher, realize this now, before you lose every penny you own, or wait fuck it buy it all you retarded fuckwad

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:54:21 PM

Exactly. This coin is very young and it has a lot of time to grow. Some people want quick cash, while others are willing to wait for 100,000 sat like me.

What features does this coin have or plan to have that will take it above 100k sats?  Thanks in advance
see even cinni coin is asking why are you special? what does  this coin offer? IE? lol take that to that dump where it belongs have fun, watch the next 10 devs post what did i tell you? someone has more pull then you think IE, you having fun yet?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:55:04 PM

What features does this coin have or plan to have that will take it above 100k sats?  Thanks in advance
see even cinni coin is asking why are you special? what does  this coin offer? IE? lol take that to that dump where it belongs have fun, watch the next 10 devs post what did i tell you? someone has more pull then you think IE, you having fun yet?
i sure am

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
cryptojokes

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:55:08 PM

feels good to change it up from 150$ hour to about 1362$ a hour

An investor that can't do simple math. If you turned $150 into $1362, that would be 808% profit, not 150%.

1+1 = 2 not 3

+1

He thinks he is a whale but he is a Guppy. Can we please make Zackgeno our official mascot?
jaayruu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:57:22 PM

this coin is an absolute sham. P&D @ its finest. The only reason this coin attracted me was Zerocoin WHICH is no longer even being implemented. You guys all got burned. lol. keep saying moon this moon that. you are all dreaming. Grab some DRM while your at it since you all like failing
Matni

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:58:23 PM

i sure am

You just answered your own question...

From now on, I'm going to have to call you "Other Barry"

First one to correctly get the reference gets 5 XLB

https://twitter.com/CryptoMatni
"I am Lindsey Lohannnnnnnn"
YAdaminer

Activity: 829

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:58:30 PM

What features does this coin have or plan to have that will take it above 100k sats?  Thanks in advance

It is community driven coin that has thread where posts are not deleted like they are on CINNI thread, enough?
jaayruu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:04:53 PM

It is community driven coin that has thread where posts are not deleted like they are on CINNI thread, enough?

a crypto community that is driven by dollar signs will eventually make the crypto crumble....when you all cash out. oh wait kinda like what just happened. 9k to 3k LOL
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:06:08 PM

feels good to change it up from 150$ hour to about 1362$ a hour

An investor that can't do simple math. If you turned $150 into $1362, that would be 808% profit, not 150%.

1+1 = 2 not 3

+1

He thinks he is a whale but he is a Guppy. Can we please make Zackgeno our official mascot?
haha classic IE trying to find any little thing that has nothing to do with what im talking about and fyi bud as i mentioned earlier when you were trying to bash me because of my bct name, how i was underage, several minutes before you even mention anything to do with me inquiring liquor, in fact i was having a nice conversation with a few devs of different coins several hours before mentioned me drinking crown royal, for someone as desperate as you, i would be scrambling to post things also, maybe  if you weren't so god dam retarded you would maybe bring a conflict up, but since you are to young, stupid to mention or bring up anything worth while, other then you're precious ( hey guys guess what i bought 1million xlb along with troiste ) me and him are gonna  be behind it full force for about 2 weeks, then leave ya in the shitter

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:06:25 PM

a crypto community that is driven by dollar signs will eventually make the crypto crumble....when you all cash out.

You mean the same thing that happened with Cinni?
Teka

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:09:51 PM

It's time for a new MintPal choice market, and today we're adding a X11 based and now fully PoS coin that is gaining traction quite quickly. - MintPal
MrWHALE

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:10:26 PM

Much feature + Such wow = FAIL
techlover

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:11:07 PM

It's time for a new MintPal choice market, and today we're adding a X11 based and now fully PoS coin that is gaining traction quite quickly. - MintPal

Big news Smiley
PatCash79

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:11:51 PM

mintpal
PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:11:57 PM

Big news Smiley

could it be  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: