April 28, 2024, 01:40:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:59:57 PM

i have no need to pick xlb back up i have already made a sick profit and am leavin you in the dust
ok goodbye man  Wink

Bet you any money he hasn't left Wink

He'll be back with more!
me be back? nope don't count on it see shibe and several other imitation coins that i have seriously impacted causing MASS holders aka ie and troiste to drop out of i will continue to stop everycoin they are involved with for personal gains to harm the community, if you love CC (cryptocurrency) then we banned
together as one, otherwise havefun, btw i just bought 350k xlb walls are a good thing they fool the stupid, buy into my sell wall's it's fun making money off the retarded.
quick chart reminder when their is a tripple bottom ( what just happened to the dip to 1600 sat) it only dips lower see 2000 other charts for this information.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:01:15 PM

dumpsters selling   in  3.5 k sat in bittrex  Huh

in poloniex buy orders with 5.5k sat   Grin
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:02:28 PM

I thought the cheap coins where done with but the trolls saved the day. Big buy orders placed. Smiley

Thats because a successful pump and dump requires a major exchange. So you let the price drop a little on the small exchange, but not too much because people wont buy on major exchange, but still allows you to buy up more scared money. then you get people to vote for it to be on mintpal and come Monday your on mintpal and watch it skyrocket. then on Wednesday you sell. easy quick money. Thats a successful pump and dump. 3x's your money in 3 days.

My advice don't sell yet.
my advice is sell, if you're above 100 iq doubt you are so ok, anyone else dump rebuy at 2200 sat withen 2 hours and dump at 46  
anyone else looking at that order book? wonder who dumped 25btc + since i started talking..... and no this is not several people
and im out of XLB WITH A NICE GAIN TY  greed blinds all, you are all greedy fucks
it took me the matter of 5 minutes to make a nice healthy profit and leave yall in the  dust trails of my btc

My advice is for you to go fuck yourself how about that? You have nothing else to do with your life?

What a worthless loser. This coin is going to surpass BC, and when this happens you are going to stick all your words up your ass, understand?

Fucking worthless loser "I made 25% ROI" LOL WHAT A FUCKING LOSER HAHAHAHHA

TWENTY FIVE PER CENT?HuhHuhHuhHuh?? ARE YOU HAPPY?Huh HOW MUCH WAS THE AMOUNT INVESTED? 10 DOLLARS?Huh HAHHAHA

CONGRATULATIONS YOU NOW HAVE 12.5 DOLLARS.

Now fuck off seriously, you are a loser, worthless piece of shit.
wow troiste thought you were abit smarter bud what's 4 btc times 25%? 450$ inless than 3 hours..... How do you value you're time sir im sure it isn't over 148$ a hour

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
coa032

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:02:34 PM

I cant belive...everyone who sell at this prices are noobs and panic sellers. This is great oportunity for real traders to buy  XLB at cheap prices.
troiste

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:04:39 PM

I thought the cheap coins where done with but the trolls saved the day. Big buy orders placed. Smiley

Thats because a successful pump and dump requires a major exchange. So you let the price drop a little on the small exchange, but not too much because people wont buy on major exchange, but still allows you to buy up more scared money. then you get people to vote for it to be on mintpal and come Monday your on mintpal and watch it skyrocket. then on Wednesday you sell. easy quick money. Thats a successful pump and dump. 3x's your money in 3 days.

my advice is sell, if you're above 100 iq doubt you are so ok, anyone else dump rebuy at 2200 sat withen 2 hours and dump at 46  
anyone else looking at that order book? wonder who dumped 25btc + since i started talking..... and no this is not several people
and im out of XLB WITH A NICE GAIN TY  greed blinds all, you are all greedy fucks
it took me the matter of 5 minutes to make a nice healthy profit and leave yall in the  dust trails of my btc

My advice is for you to go fuck yourself how about that? You have nothing else to do with your life?

What a worthless loser. This coin is going to surpass BC, and when this happens you are going to stick all your words up your ass, understand?

TWENTY FIVE PER CENT?HuhHuhHuhHuh?? ARE YOU HAPPY?Huh HOW MUCH WAS THE AMOUNT INVESTED? 10 DOLLARS?Huh HAHHAHA

wow troiste thought you were abit smarter bud what's 4 btc times 25%? 450$ inless than 3 hours..... How do you value you're time sir im positive it isn't positive it isn't over 148$ a hour

Congratulations fucking asshole, I made $10,000 ROI with LibertyCoin in 3 days Wink

You are a worthless piece of shit.

Shut your mouth please, you know nothing about anything. Fucking kid
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:04:59 PM

I cant belive...everyone who sell at this prices are noobs and panic sellers. This is great oportunity for real traders to buy  XLB at cheap prices.
no it isn't everyone it is just troiste and IE with their group involving several others, i just so happen to be following move of theirs before they do it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:05:24 PM

Just A Little Information

Some people from the BlackCoin community are upset over the fact I am no longer part of the project, and they are coming here to spread FUD about LibertyCoin and me. They know I can do with this coin what I did with BlackCoin, and they are jealous and bitter.  For many of you that have no clue who I am, I took BlackCoin from 1,500 sat to over 80,000 sat in less than 1 month. I am certain I can do the same with LibertyCoin and I am excited to try. LibertyCoin can compete with DarkCoin and other similar coins, so do not let anyone fool you. It has the right number of coins and the wallets are fairly distributed. Do not focus on the developer or the technology, it is about YOU the community. The fact the dev is willing to offer a bounty to add new technology shows it is not a scam. The word scam gets thrown around a lot on this forum. Everything is not a scam. I have seen this time and time again from the same people. A coin gets traction and envious trolls come out to spread FUD because their coin is not doing well. People start selling rapidly, and then in a few days the coin takes off and people lose out because they didn't have patience. I have yet to begun promoting this coin and we have already have a ton of buzz, now imagine when I do start promoting LibertyCoin! Any coin can be successful if you have a strong community behind it ready to put in the hours of work! So ignore the trolls who are trying to get into your head, I can guarantee they are secretly buying LibertyCoin. Do not let the minor mishaps of a new coin launching dissuade you, very few coins have a perfect launch. And do not sell your LibertyCoins for bargain basement prices, because those same people that are saying LiberyCoin is just another P&D coin are buying your coins cheap.
dodgecharger

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:05:55 PM

dumpsters not point  fight  Angry

10k sat is a low ceiling para LIBERTYCOIN !!!  Kiss
troiste

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:06:18 PM

no it isn't everyone it is just troiste and IE with their group involving several others, i just so happen to be following move of theirs before they do it.

Are you jealous for what we accomplished during this 3 days?

Roll Eyes

Go play with your BC friends, get the fuck out of here, worthless loser
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:06:21 PM

do u guys think it will back up @ 8k again or not?
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:06:36 PM

wow troiste thought you were abit smarter bud what's 4 btc times 25%? 450$ inless than 3 hours..... How do you value you're time sir im positive it isn't positive it isn't over 148$ a hour

Congratulations fucking asshole, I made $10,000 ROI with LibertyCoin in 3 days Wink

^ what i was waiting for good thing you and iconic are sitting in a bathtub full of lube fucking eachother laughing, what's next cuase surly you aren't staying around for  this shitfest to hit the fan

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
troiste

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:07:21 PM

Of course it will. Trust me.
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:09:01 PM

Of course it will. Trust me.
seriously read my last post ffs i feel sorry for ANYONE THAT BOUGHT OVER 1.5K seems to me you are all looking for quick btc, in the end greed blinds you and you get left with shit.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
dodgecharger

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:09:40 PM

Some people from the BlackCoin community are upset over the fact I am no longer part of the project, and they are coming here to spread FUD about LibertyCoin and me. They know I can do with this coin what I did with BlackCoin, and they are jealous and bitter.  For many of you that have no clue who I am, I took BlackCoin from 1,500 sat to over 80,000 sat in less than 1 month. I am certain I can do the same with LibertyCoin and I am excited to try. LibertyCoin can compete with DarkCoin and other similar coins, so do not let anyone fool you. It has the right number of coins and the wallets are fairly distributed. Do not focus on the developer or the technology, it is about YOU the community. The fact the dev is willing to offer a bounty to add new technology shows it is not a scam. The word scam gets thrown around a lot on this forum. Everything is not a scam. I have seen this time and time again from the same people. A coin gets traction and envious trolls come out to spread FUD because their coin is not doing well. People start selling rapidly, and then in a few days the coin takes off and people lose out because they didn't have patience. I have yet to begun promoting this coin and we have already have a ton of buzz, now imagine when I do start promoting LibertyCoin! Any coin can be successful if you have a strong community behind it ready to put in the hours of work! So ignore the trolls who are trying to get into your head, I can guarantee they are secretly buying LibertyCoin. Do not let the minor mishaps of a new coin launching dissuade you, very few coins have a perfect launch. And do not sell your LibertyCoins for bargain basement prices, because those same people that are saying LiberyCoin is just another P&D coin are buying your coins cheap.

+ 1000
jakecrow

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:09:59 PM

Well this thread sure turned toxic  Roll Eyes
troiste

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:10:22 PM

^ what i was waiting for good thing you and iconic are sitting in a bathtub full of lube fucking eachother laughing, what's next cuase surly you aren't staying around for  this shitfest to hit the fan

You are just a piece of shit, I will stop talking to you its not even worth to type characters for your eyes to interpret.

I suggest you to stop with your shit, lets not make this like the BC thread in the past.

I already said I will stop posting negative stuff about BC here and on the BC threads.

So please, lets get over it and move forward, ok my friend?

Thanks a lot

Peace out
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:12:08 PM

I am not buying. I am tried to sell some of it. I set the price @ 0.0020. lol Grin
troiste

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:12:55 PM

Exactly...
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:14:22 PM

+ 1000
that speech keeps making me laugh ( basically what this fucking fool is saying is buy whatever coin i own pump it to the price i want while i dump on you then get everyone rally behind the next coin i personally hold  and pump it to up. so i can make a nice ROI! off u fucktards, anyone interested in IE AKA anyone else they glad they got out before iconic came to this coin awfully seems like a smash n  dash ( aka  pump n dump) bout time someone changes it up  Instead of coins that already have existing merchants let's pump stuff worth thin air with hopes n dreams everyone likes  to  get wealthy right? THEN BUY XLB SO I CAN  THEN SHIT ON YOU'RE UNSUSPECTED FACES! ( do you like my motives if so vote ironicexpert for president of shit currency) let's vote  ironic expert aka
Christopher Bouzy linked to several scams where people resulted in thousands of dollars in losses let's see him for all future coins anyone else agree?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:17:35 PM

+ 1000
that speech keeps making me laugh ( basically what this fucking fool is saying is buy whatever coin i own pump it to the price i want while i dump on you then get everyone rally behind the next coin i personally hold  and pump it to up. so i can make a nice ROI! off u fucktards, anyone interested in IE AKA anyone else they glad they got out before iconic came to this coin awfully seems like a smash n  dash ( aka  pump n dump) bout time someone changes it up  Instead of coins that already have existing merchants let's pump stuff worth thin air with hopes n dreams everyone likes  to  get wealthy right? THEN BUY XLB SO I CAN  THEN SHIT ON YOU'RE UNSUSPECTED FACES! ( do you like my motives if so vote ironicexpert for president of shit currency) let's vote  ironic expert aka
Christopher Bouzy linked to several scams where people resulted in thousands of dollars in losses let's see him for all future coins anyone else agree?
and the fact the you're little XLB bubble resulted in a massive dump when i announced IE's and you're true motives resulted in a massive dump in hour's with little to none of the community online? doesn't that raise an alarm....

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: