June 23, 2024, 11:37:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359765 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:34:38 PM

And I was missing on this? How come no one pointed me towards this forum? This is THE SHIT!

I will be enjoying this tremendously from now on.

The discovery of who mr_random is (beyond just about the biggest asshole in the planet, for which he's so widely known)? PRICELESS!

I have also seen that other insignificant asshholes from the BC troupe of groupies has jumped to this ship also... what a feat.

Boy will I be watching from here on!

Oh shit barabbas is here.
Now the thread can start.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:34:49 PM

And I was missing on this? Bow come no one pointed me towards this forum? This is THE SHIT!

The discovery of who mr_random is (beyond just about the biggest asshole in the planet, for which he's so widely known)? PRICELESS!

I have also seen that other insignificant asshholes from the BC troupe of groupies has jumped to this ship also... what a feat.

Hey Barabbas, are you going to be bringing the conspiracy crazy here too?  If so, I will definitely stick around for that too.

Cant wait to see how this community reacts to that Smiley

Well, when and if I buy into this one, I will do my research (first) and IF I discover there are crooks and indeed a conspiracy, you can bet your sorry ass I will expose it... just like I exposed it with all luxury of details in BlackCoin.

Oh, by the way, I believe after the dead cat bounce, you'd resume the march towards singledoom.

You see, no one wants to be into something that is manipulated by crooks.

Now get back to your usual bagholding over there, I understand the Borgess guys along with Mr. Pants and the synister head of The Black Hand have some bridges in Brooklyn to sell to you.
derBruchpilotPro

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:36:35 PM

Who votes for DELETING EVERYTHING BARABBAS IS POSTING HERE?

Why would you want to do that.  I have never seen anything as crazy as the Barabbas posts.  Plus, he is part of the Iconic crew.  You seem to love Iconic, why hate on his crew?

Read my posts. I have my differences with IE, I hated all the Troll/FuD campaign of his "crew" if you want call em so.

Okey for now a lower price is welcome for me, move on barabbas do your worst Wink let it tic. tic tic

NEM/XEM!!!
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:37:52 PM

Well the price just fell. I guess the FUD is working (short term). I for one am holding and will enjoy the large large increase in holdings. Too many good people with a point to prove. This now, with all the infighting pretty much guarantees it's success.

Mr Random, you do realise that with your attacks and FUD here you will have inpspired IE to make sure this kicks ass for XLB. He has to now to prove you wrong. And I for one, will do all I can to help him!

You are giving him and the other FUD slingers way too much credit for the price drop. Anytime a new coin is added to MintPal the price and the volume goes down after a few days. After everything settles the value will increase again.
acseric

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:39:41 PM

And I was missing on this? Bow come no one pointed me towards this forum? This is THE SHIT!

Hey Barabbas, are you going to be bringing the conspiracy crazy here too?  If so, I will definitely stick around for that too.

Cant wait to see how this community reacts to that Smiley

Well, when and if I buy into this one, I will do my research (first) and IF I discover there are crooks and indeed a conspiracy, you can bet your sorry ass I will expose it... just like I exposed it with all luxury of details in BlackCoin.

Oh, by the way, I believe after the dead cat bounce, you'd resume the march towards singledoom.

You see, no one wants to be into something that is manipulated by crooks.

Now get back to your usual bagholding over there, I understand the Borgess guys along with Mr. Pants and the synister head of The Black Hand have some bridges in Brooklyn to sell to you.

Thats what I'm talking about...

LibertyHand.  Tic Tic Tic...
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:41:35 PM

This is officially where I will be coming to get my entertainment for the time being- it's just like the old BC thread!
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:42:51 PM

Funny thing is I actually missed your posts. Grin You have been my biggest critic but you have an odd way of keeping me "grounded". Good to have you here and hopefully you will remain active.

Unfortunately I got distracted a little bit today dealing with the village idiot. But tomorrow I will be making one of my famous announcements.

BTW: Did you know I can have legal action taken against me for posting screenshots of private PMs with JUST a screen name visible and NO private info?...LOL

What you fail to understand is many people I know personally, such as my employer, know I post on here and know my forum name. You are another person who has that mentality that twitter posts are fine because it's just twitter and the internet  Cheesy

Don't waste your time issuing me an apology once you receive a letter from my lawyer and realise I don't mess around, because I will have already spent my money.

Legal cases involving the written word are the most straightfoward you can get. I'll be sure to run up a nice legal bill for you.

For legal reasons I am no longer responding to anything you say in this topic. Have a nice day.  Smiley

I have a Legal Background. You are wasting your time fella! If your Lawyer is telling you otherwise he is either after your money or has no idea what he's doing.

I suspect you're Full of S#### Wink
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:44:11 PM

This is officially where I will be coming to get my entertainment for the time being- it's just like the old BC thread!

haha  too true. Popcorn and profits!

GOD I LOVE CRYPTO!!! HAHAHA
judgecrypto

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:46:07 PM

I am not going to engage the village idiot directly, but I would like to point out a few things.

1. mr_phoney is purposely trying to drive down the price of XLB and using fake outrage to do it. Look at his post history.

2. He is mad because I exposed to everyone hes is phony. Nothing I did is illegal since his real name or private information was not exposed. No one knows or cares about who mr_phony really is.

3. It is quite obvious he doesn't know the meaning of defamation. To defame someone means to purposely misrepresent ones character. I think anyone reading the screenshots can see nothing was altered or taken out of context, and it is a true representation of who mr_phony really is.

4. If mr_phony thinks I am going to hurt XLB by promoting it, why is he here? Shouldn't he want me to "hurt" XLB since he is a major bag holder of BC, and XLB could threaten his investment? mr_phony knows I am more than capable of getting XLB into the top 10 and that worries him. He sees his investment evaporating into smoke and he is trying to stop me from helping the XLB community

5. I would ask the mod of this thread to delete ALL of mr_random's posts. He is only here to hurt XLB and should not be given a voice. Just delete his posts for the mindless dribble they are.

Once again I sincerely apologize for the personal BS spilling into this thread. I hope eventually the village idiot gets bored and moves on with his life.

Agree... mr_random posts should simply be deleted at this point without comment.  Lets move on.
acseric

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:46:11 PM

toc toc toc...

Wait till barabbas strikes y0u down with a 1000 word post  Grin

Been there, done that...

I am both a member of the illuminati and a villiage idiot.

Dichotomy FTW!
dcm987

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:46:30 PM

You got that right lol
acseric

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:47:03 PM

Well the price just fell. I guess the FUD is working (short term). I for one am holding and will enjoy the large large increase in holdings. Too many good people with a point to prove. This now, with all the infighting pretty much guarantees it's success.

Mr Random, you do realise that with your attacks and FUD here you will have inpspired IE to make sure this kicks ass for XLB. He has to now to prove you wrong. And I for one, will do all I can to help him!

You are giving him and the other FUD slingers way too much credit for the price drop. Anytime a new coin is added to MintPal the price and the volume goes down after a few days. After everything settles the value will increase again.

Listen to Iconic all of you. He is the real deal.

I am betting tomorrow he will come up with a crazy announcement like the wall street announcement. Maybe its about wading through the water and Assemble an event near the Statue of Liberty with 50 bikini models  Grin

Don't steal his thunder!

Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:48:00 PM

I am betting tomorrow he will come up with a crazy announcement like the wall street announcement. Maybe its about wading through the water and Assemble an event near the Statue of Liberty with 50 bikini models  Grin
could well be, and he already got the money for that from the BC community, yay.

acseric

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:48:40 PM

You got that right lol

History repeats itself.  We never learn, do we?
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:49:20 PM

Who votes for DELETING EVERYTHING BARABBAS IS POSTING HERE?

Why would you want to do that.  I have never seen anything as crazy as the Barabbas posts.  Plus, he is part of the Iconic crew.  You seem to love Iconic, why hate on his crew?

Read my posts. I have my differences with IE, I hated all the Troll/FuD campaign of his "crew" if you want call em so.

Okey for now a lower price is welcome for me, move on barabbas do your worst Wink let it tic. tic tic

Oh boy, all the choirboys from BC seem to have flocked here... this is going to be fun indeed... like a party from hell, kind of way...

The funniest thing is to be called "part of the IE crew"... talk about a misconception.

And yes, by the way, WHEN AND IF I give a shit about what happens to Libertycoin, I will try to put some common sense on your ideas. But I have to admit this coin is, for now, in very preliminary stages of development so any investment is a very risky one for no amount of hype will achieve anything but a P&D. That said, if traders come in, there's a chance. First, someone should at least pretend to sell me this pen... I mean what does it bring to the table that is innovative and/or different? Who holds the coins (this is not just important, it is vital for crooks will be exposed and it will send the coin to the wc/spa/maza disposable rest place). Not yet time for me to do research deeply, since I will not buy over 6k -and I still have some BC left to dump too-, but it'd be nice to have the "enthusiasts" -or the dev- to try and sell me this pen.

i have, by the way, found the perfect "coin" -it's much more than a coin, it's a platform- but I won't name it here unless there's interest because it is possible to build this coin or any other ON TOP of their platform. Unfortunately, they have a "distribution problem" of some significance. So I'll have to keep out on that account but would gladly jump on any coin that takes full advantage of their architecture.

Anyway, let the fireworks continue, by all means. Get that volume, a couple of dumps and I'm in.
dcm987

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:51:18 PM

could well be, and he already got the money for that from the BC community, yay.
Subtuppel and acseric,while .entertained,I politely request that yall please refrain from bashing anyone/this coin. Its the to move on gentleman
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:52:19 PM

What you fail to understand is many people I know personally, such as my employer, know I post on here and know my forum name. You are another person who has that mentality that twitter posts are fine because it's just twitter and the internet  Cheesy

Don't waste your time issuing me an apology once you receive a letter from my lawyer and realise I don't mess around, because I will have already spent my money.

Legal cases involving the written word are the most straightfoward you can get. I'll be sure to run up a nice legal bill for you.

For legal reasons I am no longer responding to anything you say in this topic. Have a nice day.  Smiley

You are not going to send a letter, and if you do I will wipe my ass with it. But not before posting here on the forum so we all can laugh. And for the record you will have to take legal action against me here in the United States, and a judge here will laugh you all the way back to London England. See here in the Tri-State area I CAN share any personal communication as long as that communication involves me. I can publicly share emails, phone calls, PMs, videos, whatever it may be as long as I am also part of the communication and I did not illegally obtain that information. BC has a better chance of reaching $1.00 before I ever apologize to you.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:54:31 PM

Subtuppel and acseric,while .entertained,I politely request that yall please refrain from bashing anyone/this coin. Its the toove on gentleman
You are probably right. But we did in fact not hear a single word about the promised refund from a certain person that is likely planning similar actions here now....

coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:55:19 PM

Hi everyone, just a few updates for today, so you know what are we doing:

1.- We have been talking to coders and hearing their proposals to implement anonymity in Libertycoin.
2.- The website is been changed, but it's almost ready.
3.- We will be releasing a paper wallet generator,a Dice game and getting a couple of new domains in a few hours.
4.- We are still contacting Multipool admins.
5.- We will modify the main post to make it look fancy.  Wink
6.- We are writing/preparing some big announcements and proposals that we will be releasing in a couple of days.

Regards

I am an investor of Libertycoi and I know the plans for anonymity it seems to me that you are paying coders to implement this function in Liberty, I would like to say publicly that I commit to donate more 3 BTC, if this feature is implemented and working perfect within 30 days. Wink

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:55:31 PM

toc toc toc...

Wait till barabbas strikes y0u down with a 1000 word post  Grin

Been there, done that...

I am both a member of the illuminati and a villiage idiot.

Dichotomy FTW!

Don't flatter yourself. You don't have the means to be the village idiot (mr_random just run practically unopposed, for the position) and you certainly are too small potatoes to be admitted even as a soldier of The Black Hand.

Truth is you are an insignificant little pest, nothing else.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: