August 07, 2024, 02:21:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359780 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 10:43:13 PM

Let's fly.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
LibertyCoinGod

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:44:06 PM

Maybe Liberty needed to be flushed out before it could move forward.. Grin

I have bought back in to Libertycoin!!!

Power to the Libertycoin community..

ooorha  Grin
gerdab

Activity: 686
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:44:53 PM

[Draft]
Official Statement regarding the event occurred today and the future of Libertycoin

What happened?
This morning (CST), ....

Templar77

good attempt to save ur coin! but u know XLB is already dead. good Altcoins without problems struggling to survive, so ...
the investors don't like twisted stories. there are a thousand & one coins where they can invest, why they ll choose a coin with a twisted story!?!
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:46:09 PM

[Draft]
Official Statement regarding the event occurred today and the future of Libertycoin

What happened?
This morning (CST), one of our members changed the password of the Bitcointalk account. A few hours after that, we got a message from Iconic Expert threatening to fork Libertycoin and start a new thread because we had changed the password. Obviously, that sounded nuts. After that, he joined the IRC channel where I (Templar77) already had been for a few hours. He said he was trying to work for Libertycoin but I was always in his way. I asked him what was the problem, but he never answered that. I even told him that I still wanted to collaborate with him, but he said he was done with Libertycoin and he left.
After that, the price plumbed to from 12k satoshi to 5k satoshi.

How Iconic Expert got involved in Libertycoin
We gave him access to the Bitcointalk account almost a week ago. His task was to ‘promote’ Libertycoin. When we received him we were not well informed of what he had done in the Blackcoin community.
All the week when he was involved our thread was flooded with attacks against him. In the beginning, we didn’t give much importance to those posts for we thought it was coming from trolls, but days passed and the attacks against him never stopped, so we decided to investigate more about him.

Iconic Expert
Christopher Bouzy, aka Iconic Expert, received Blackcoin donations to ‘make’ an event in Wall Street, but then he cancelled it and never gave back the money to the people. Basically, he said he was leaving Blackcoin and launching his own coin, but never returned the money.
We have confirmed so far that he uses other ‘proxy’ accounts, like Barabbas, to post in Bitcointalk and Twitter.

The price fall
So what has changed in Libertycoin? Nothing, Libertycoin is the same coin that was yesterday, and the day before, so there is really no reason for a reduction in the price. Libertycoin is now stronger because we got rid of a known scammer.
We obviously do not have all the answers for what caused the price fall, but we can say it is very likely that Iconic Expert dumping all his coins and all the FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) he caused with his ‘proxy’ accounts.
Iconic Expert bough in probably around 1,000 – 2,000 satoshi so he probably had a big amount of coins.

Anonymity
Libertycoin Anonymity Development (past)
As you might now, we offered a bounty of 7 BTC and 30,000 XLB to implement any kind of anonymity in the Libertycoin protocol. Almost a week ago, Tranzium and others started developing it. A standalone version was set up here: http://cosmiclottery.com/libertycoin/
Around two days ago, we received an email from the team working on that implementation saying they could not finish the work because they were struggling to implement it into the wallet/daemon, so we keep waiting for them and finish it while finding someone else to do the job.
Libertycoin Anonymity Development (today)
Today Polzki contacted us with a possible solution. He says he knows the CEO of a programming company in China, so they can help us develop a new and innovative anonymity function for the Libertycoin protocol.
The website of the company: http://www.synv.com/
At 1:50 pm (China) he will be talking to the CEO of the company.
The CEO is his friend so he might make us a huge discount for it, but we will also support him with the bounty we raised if it is needed.
They will use Tranzium's code, so they won't start from zero.

The development team
From now, loljosh, Polzki and I (Templar77) will have predominant roll in the development of this coin.
I personally don’t have anything to hide; I say this because Iconic Expert things he can attack me publishing my personal information.
My personal Information is easily acquired because I as I mentioned I have nothing to hide. My name is Carlos from Mexico and I am a Economics and Political Science student but I am also a self-taught person in programming. It’s just information that you can easily google.

Proof-of-ownership
I own 312,000 Libertycoins which I bought with my own money in various moments, some of them even when XLB was trading at 600 satoshi. I have moved 300,000 coins to the address below:
LZ2suWZw4RoCVT4amdUJRzu4pLawnfQEjR
I show you that so you know how much I believe in this coin. I’m not planning to ‘dump’ any time soon. I’ll keep the coins in that address, and I don’t plan to move them for I’m a terrible trader.

Scam accusations
In recent days, a thread was made saying Libertycoin is a scam coin, but that, of couse, lacks of any logic or fundament.
-Libertycoin was pre-announced almost two days it was launched, so it was not ‘ninja-launched’.
-Libertycoin didn’t have a single premined block.
-Libertycoin was mined for four days.
-The network reached almost 80 Gh/s which means thousands of miners when mining.

I own a miner with 200 Kh/s so if I own Libertycoin is because I bought them. I have the right to buy any coin I want and make use of it in any way. I this case I invested in Libertycoin because I believe in it as a long term investment. I have provided you my address, so you can ‘monitor’ it if you like.

The future
As I mentioned above I believe in Libertycoin as a long term investment, for that reason I have the following projects planned.
Liberty Labs
In a couple of days, I will be registering my startup that will be dedicated to create and offer services for Libertycoin and Bitcoin, especially in Latin America.
Liberator operation
I am planning to set up ATMs in Mexico City using the machines from http://projectskyhook.com . This ATMs will work both for Bitcoin and Libertycoin. This ‘operation’ should bring a lot of attention from the media for these will first ATMs in Mexico City, and Libertycoin will be one of the few altcoins that have this kind of infrastructure.
In the future, I could ‘deploy’ more ATMs in other countries such as Panama and Argentina.
Exchange
The other thing I’ve been working for months, is to create a Bitcoin/FIAT exchange for Mexico. I have got all the legal stuff done but the ‘platform’ is still under developments and should be launching in less than 3 months. I’m planning to add Libertycoin to this project as well.

My vision of cryptocurrency and Libertycoin
Many people may have problems with my ideology/vision of cryptocurrencies. I describe myself as a Libertarian and maybe a crypto anarchist. I believe in total decentralization, so I usually struggle with the concept of ‘dev tem’ taking care of absolutely everything in a coin.
I hate when people blame the ‘dev team’ for a given price in the market. It’s not the job of a dev to care about the price. If the price falls is not our fault or our job to make it rise. That’s just pump and dump coins behavior. I cannot type sudo apt-get price $1 and make the price rise. It’s a free market. If you want a coin’s price to rise you have to work for it and not just depend on the ‘dev team’.

Many people struggle with idea:
I do not thing that what people call ‘innovation’ is needed for a coin to succeed. It only needs hard work, a good name, time and a good community.
Litecoin is the proof of that. It is just a copy of Tenebrix and Fairbrix with no innovations at all and yet it stands as the second biggest cryptocurrency.
We can say the same for Dogecoin, Zetacoin, Feathercoin, and many others.
Even Blackcoin is just a copy of Novacoin with just simple tweaks. It provides no innovation at all.
Darkcoin is another good example, it was not the first anonymous coin and they don’t even delivered what they promised: a decentralized anon feature. It’s totally centralized.
In my opinion, name is king. With a name like ‘Libertycoin’ we should be able to have more success than coins like Darkcoin. ‘Real life’ businesses will never say “Darkcoin acceted here’. They will rather prefer more friendly names.
We will implement anonymity because the community asked for it, but I don’t believe it’s primordial for Libertycoin to succed.

Templar77

I believe you and still believing in libertycoin
xamido

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:48:32 PM

WOW Carlos so now you are going to lie on me? You and your inner circle scammed everyone including me and now you are trying to act innocent? Why are you trying to us the BC Wall Street event as an excuse? Everyone kenw about that including you over a week ago. You never had any intentions on making this coin a success, you just wanted to pump and dump.I asked you not to dump and just let me make the coin a success. A coin doesn't go from 13,000+ sat to 3000 because one person leaves. As soon as I made my announcement and the price started increasing you and your friends started dumping. But I guess you were not able to dump everything so now you want to scam these people again so you can finish dumping. I am ignoring the fud because I know my intentions were honest and sincere. You will have to sleep with yourself at night for ripping people off.

BC Wall Street event money, are you going to return them back? If u return them i'll dump all of my XLB right now. If not, why should i trust a scammer like you?
DrSnAzZy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

VootCoin PR/IRC Admin

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:49:11 PM

The slight sigh of relief can almost be heard across the community. To those posting about losing $ etc, If you sold your coins that was YOUR choice. Nobody else clicked that button for you. Plus if you joined this coin purely for profits you joined for the wrong reason.

Great to hear. Positive attitude is the only way we can take this anywhere. Whats done is done, lets focus on the FUTURE! That is what all these coins are about right? Smiley

Vootcoin!
bluestskies

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:50:09 PM

just watch for the dump. don't get caught off guard when it starts again.

I don't believe the dev only has 300k. maybe in the account he wants you to see. like i keep saying, take off the blinders and be smart.
choppy123

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:50:40 PM

Awesome post. I feel much much better now about my xlb, and will help promote however I can

Definitely agree it is an awesome post. For all invested in XLB, I want to give you my summary.

I was one of the first few dozen people mining blackcoin in its early days and I followed iconic's posts throughout the growth of blackcoin. I have always been a heavy investor but not very vocal, mostly reading forums a few times over and going with my gut decision. Iconic expert started to do some great things in the blackcoin community and as the money started to flow in, he just snapped. Now again, I was on the sidelines and didn't get involved with any of the childish bullshit that was happening on the blackcoin forum. Iconic made a post accusing the whole team about lack of transparency of developers. Although there was some truth with what Iconic was saying, he is also extremely greedy. He manipulated the entire blackcoin community because of the shady practices of a few individuals on some of the blackcoin projects. This is why many posters (who appear as trolls) are actually not trolls at all but are legitimate complaints of iconic trying to take them to the cleaners. Iconic has some talent no doubt but he will manipulate anything and anyone to profit from it.

Now on to libertycoin. I made a single post back in the early pages (i encourage you to find my post) talking about how there was nothing new with liberty and I how i thought xlb was a scamcoin and I got knocked down by some of you (no hard feelings, I encourage you to shut me down if you think i'm talking shit)......Note however that as Iconic started to smooth things out and manipulate everyone into his devious plan, I actually ended up getting convinced that libertycoin could be the next "big thing". I made a second post responding to Iconic saying that he's convinced me... At the time of this 2nd post that I made, I purchased 2 bitcoin worth of xlb jumping onboard. Then a few hours later, I was talking to a few reliable friends that I have in the crypto community who warned me not about libertycoin but about Iconic being a scam artist. I asked more questions and made the decision to sell my original 2 bitcoin investment at around the same price that I purchased at and then I bought 0.5 bitcoin (1/4 of my original investment). Then as we know "Liberty Day" came and Iconic tried to fuk us over.....Thankfully for me, the laugh is on him because of many good people in the crypto world told me to be careful. Now my 0.5 bitcoin worth of xlb is down to less than 0.2 bitcoin worth of course. What I am going to do? KEEP THE XLB because crypto is all about helping each other out and fighting corruption in the Fiat money world as well as getting over the scammers who tried to scam us. I mean look, the price of XLB is already rebounding.

Thank you Templar for a clear and concise explanation of today's events, they seem quite transparent and honest as far as I can tell. Good luck to all and XLB is a great coin with great specs. There is no reason why we can't evolve as strong as originally planned pre-Iconic. The biggest difference with this scam of XLB compared to say something like Asiacoin is that the technical specs of the coin have not been altered. Asiacoin was a much more serious scam because of hidden premine. This so called scam attempted by iconic on libertycoin was a complete failure.. Congrats Iconic you scored 0.3 bitcoin from me and by the end of the week I will have fully recovered my loss as the price of XLB rebounds Smiley

A suggestion to all is to diversify into a variety of coins and to of course keep bitcoin on hand as well. For me, less than 3% of my crypto portfolio was fuked with by Iconic and it is only making me stronger as an investor. Crypto is the best thing that has ever happened to me...ya it's the wild west but if you tread carefully and team up with the good/honest people in the community, we will all come out strong and on top in the end. I'm gonna buy another 1 bitcoin worth of libertycoin and wish everyone involved with XLB from here on in the best of luck.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:51:10 PM

WOW Carlos so now you are going to lie on me? You and your inner circle scammed everyone including me and now you are trying to act innocent? Why are you trying to us the BC Wall Street event as an excuse? Everyone kenw about that including you over a week ago. You never had any intentions on making this coin a success, you just wanted to pump and dump.I asked you not to dump and just let me make the coin a success. A coin doesn't go from 13,000+ sat to 3000 because one person leaves. As soon as I made my announcement and the price started increasing you and your friends started dumping. But I guess you were not able to dump everything so now you want to scam these people again so you can finish dumping. I am ignoring the fud because I know my intentions were honest and sincere. You will have to sleep with yourself at night for ripping people off.

you said the same about the blackcoin devs before disappearing with people's money, iconic thief

virtualfaqs

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 10:51:35 PM

Post the proof.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
mistress

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:52:34 PM

In my view dev's announcement is very strange. Startup in a couple of days... ATM's project ... A newbie called polizki or something so... I'm out because I don't trust in anyone here... To be honestly it seems me that iconic and dev are the same person... I'm going crazy but thanks for my little profit
edubai

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:53:49 PM

OMG, PRICE IS MOVING TO 13k AGAIN Shocked

BUY BUY BUY

gerdab

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:54:19 PM

The slight sigh of relief can almost be heard across the community. To those posting about losing $ etc, If you sold your coins that was YOUR choice. Nobody else clicked that button for you. Plus if you joined this coin purely for profits you joined for the wrong reason.

Great to hear. Positive attitude is the only way we can take this anywhere. Whats done is done, lets focus on the FUTURE! That is what all these coins are about right? Smiley
good attempt to pump one last time  Grin
for those who sold: u did well, understand the lesson and turn the page,
 it would be a shame u'd be scamed twice by XLB!
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:55:29 PM

I'm sorry, IE - lots of flawed logic in your response. I will not be supporting any of your further endeavours.
LibertyCoinGod

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:55:46 PM

you said the same about the blackcoin devs iconic thief
clockers25

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:55:56 PM

Onto the next Scam coin...where's everybody going?Huh  
domtasc3

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:56:04 PM

BC Wall Street event money, are you going to return them back? If u return them i'll dump all of my XLB right now. If not, why should i trust a scammer like you?

+1000. It is a proven fact that you stole the funds from the BC wall st deal. You are nothing but a trash troll.  Idk how I ever believed any of the crap you said. Get off this thread... How about thos PMs? Explain that
insanedumps

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:56:09 PM

hey guys , you can't know who s telling te truth on this topic , its a nightmare ...

so , take your BTCs  and go invest on other alts ...

stay here and u will loose everything .
TenaciousC

Activity: 608

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:56:19 PM

I'd rather trust the Dev than Iconic that steal people's money from the Blackcoin thread. I've just rebought some and will continue to buy more if the price stabilized like before.  Grin

Btw :

Dev dumping is based on accusation right now. But Iconic stealing people's money is FACT. You have all seen him ignoring all the question about the Blackcoin money.

Nonono, there is proof of dev dumping
gerdab

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:56:25 PM

OMG, PRICE IS MOVING TO 13k AGAIN Shocked

BUY BUY BUY

return after a week. XLB will be cheaper (100-200 Sat)
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: