May 22, 2024, 05:08:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:09:18 PM

how do u compare XLB to BTC or LTC?
BTC is alive for several years, XLB'll dead after a few weeks!
If such dram will kill any coin market would be empty at all - serious.
...after month none will care about today but about that what dev is doing or where he is - simple

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
xamido

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:10:35 PM

I am tired of your posts now. Who did I scam? Tell me? Who the fuck did I scam? You keep posting I am a scammer but explain how? People are receiving their BC cards each day AND I SAID I WOULD RETURN THE WALL STREET FUNDS. So fucking tell me how am I scammer? You spend all day posting shit about me BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO LIFE OF OUR OWN SO YOU LIVE THROUGH ME. You are not accomplishing anything because people are PMing me asking me to create my own coin. Instead of worrying about me get a fucking life of your own.... 

WHEN? Just answer with actual deadline instead of promises.
Coinasaur

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:11:31 PM

Man, do you believe your own bullshit? Iconic was trying to stop you dumping your 3 mill coins all at once!

You are a scammer Carlos and we will meet so you can pay your debt.

Iconic is the scammer. Walking away with 13,000$ in donations from the Wall St event

LMFAO How the fuck we go from $4500 to $13,000 in donations. Do you people even try to seem credible anymore?

IconicBeggarThief

Well your advertisement said you were trying to raise a total of 13k. Your bitcoin address had over 30 BTC in it, which you promptly transferred out. You claim it was to protect people's donations but you won't give them back so your method of protecting people's investments was actually your downfall because using a BTC address that was also used for other purposes so there is no way for you to prove that all 30 BTC weren't from donations. Not to mention how shady it is to move them all out. Were you worried about people finding out how much you had collected? There was no reason for it. 4,500$ or 13,000$ either way, it is now STOLEN money. Which is still a felony, even with BTC which the government officially recognizes as valuable property.
jaayruu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:11:43 PM

WOW Carlos so now you are going to lie on me? You and your inner circle scammed everyone including me and now you are trying to act innocent? Why are you trying to us the BC Wall Street event as an excuse? Everyone kenw about that including you over a week ago. You never had any intentions on making this coin a success, you just wanted to pump and dump.I asked you not to dump and just let me make the coin a success. A coin doesn't go from 13,000+ sat to 3000 because one person leaves. As soon as I made my announcement and the price started increasing you and your friends started dumping. But I guess you were not able to dump everything so now you want to scam these people again so you can finish dumping. I am ignoring the fud because I know my intentions were honest and sincere. You will have to sleep with yourself at night for ripping people off.

Post the proof.

LOL. You'll get the same proof that Christopher Bouzy gave when he made the same false allegations about BlackCoin price manipulation (hint: none).

You are back little man? You want me to post more of your PMs along with your real name? Go back to your hole troll.

Hey Christopher , come see me mother fucker
jaayruu

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:13:15 PM

Who said they need proof?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=625976.0 - LibertyCoin scam PLAN

https://i.imgur.com/J3oa9Wg.png - Evidence

https://i.imgur.com/CjQivU6.png - Evidence

Iconic & Templar are both scams. They both need to be tracked down and hunted for the debt they owe. Read the fuckin 2 pictures i post if anything. The PLAN is hypothetical but i believe it.  

Both these faggot dev scammers orchestrated this plan to make off with all of your money. And ALOT OF IT. They werent going to stop until the coin was atleast 10th ranked, correct? Or can i not read correctly.

FUCK BOTH THESE BITCHES

I am tired of your posts now. Who did I scam? Tell me? Who the fuck did I scam? You keep posting I am a scammer but explain how? People are receiving their BC cards each day AND I SAID I WOULD RETURN THE WALL STREET FUNDS. So fucking tell me how am I scammer? You spend all day posting shit about me BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO LIFE OF OUR OWN SO YOU LIVE THROUGH ME. You are not accomplishing anything because people are PMing me asking me to create my own coin. Instead of worrying about me get a fucking life of your own....  

hey bro, youre a scammer. I dont need to explain, scammin mother fucker.

i will keep trolling you til you see me in person bitch

PM me if you want my info

Oh please with your forum threats. You have MY INFO come and visit me retard.

Im tired of youre crying , you sound like a fucking faggot. "I HAVE PEOPLE PMING RIGHT NOW TO MAKE A COIN" good for you, youre still a fucking faggot ass bitch who scams people
gerdab

Activity: 686
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:14:12 PM

we don't care about BCs stories! we are talking about XLBs death!
DrSnAzZy

Activity: 112

VootCoin PR/IRC Admin

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:14:21 PM

I SAY LOCK THIS FOURM UP. ITS A BIG FIGHT. COME ON NOW. This is getting us nowhere NOWHERE!!!! At least untill the emotions have settled. the statement is what we asked for, now thats not good enough?

Vootcoin!
xamido

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:15:46 PM

Basically when Iconic Expert put an announcement, just stay away from it.

1. His stupid Wall Street event - Cancelled.
2. Libertycoin Day - Dump Day.

Notice a trend here? And he's always the victim of scammy dev according to him. Basically he have already accused 2 different dev of 2 different coin. Notice the pattern?  Roll Eyes

Reminded me of Wolong back in the day that accused the dev of dumping while he himself dump the most.
mistersushi

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:17:05 PM

[Draft]
Official Statement regarding the event occurred today and the future of Libertycoin
Templar77

You sound pretty straight, man.  After dumping that IE douchenozzle, that's another good step in the right direction.  I also read everything that IE/barabbas/ NickyBlair asshat posted up here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=627704.  He's an idiot, just like jaayru.  

Keep this thing on the level and Libertycoin will go far.
bitcoinbboyce

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:17:29 PM

Iconic & Templar are both scams. They both need to be tracked down and hunted for the debt they owe. Read the fuckin 2 pictures i post if anything. The PLAN is hypothetical but i believe it.  

Both these faggot dev scammers orchestrated this plan to make off with all of your money. And ALOT OF IT. They werent going to stop until the coin was atleast 10th ranked, correct? Or can i not read correctly.

FUCK BOTH THESE BITCHES

You can make good on a refund to the BC community and make this better (well turn this down a few notches at least Chris)

We will have an address setup where you can transfer the BC/BTC and we can consider this chapter closed.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:18:08 PM

i bought at 11000 today and with that hyge price drop i tought i lost 1 btc in half an hour but menage to buy a lot under 4000 ..sold some at 5s and now i am not in minus ..i am even at plus lol

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
cryptodruti

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:19:06 PM

WOW Carlos so now you are going to lie on me? You and your inner circle scammed everyone including me and now you are trying to act innocent? Why are you trying to us the BC Wall Street event as an excuse? Everyone kenw about that including you over a week ago. You never had any intentions on making this coin a success, you just wanted to pump and dump.I asked you not to dump and just let me make the coin a success. A coin doesn't go from 13,000+ sat to 3000 because one person leaves. As soon as I made my announcement and the price started increasing you and your friends started dumping. But I guess you were not able to dump everything so now you want to scam these people again so you can finish dumping. I am ignoring the fud because I know my intentions were honest and sincere. You will have to sleep with yourself at night for ripping people off.

Post the proof.

LOL. You'll get the same proof that Christopher Bouzy gave when he made the same false allegations about BlackCoin price manipulation (hint: none).

You are back little man? You want me to post more of your PMs along with your real name? Go back to your hole troll.

Stfu Iconicfaggot, you're scum, it was worth having this happen just to see you rep go down the drain  Cheesy At least there's one less shit stain in the cryptoworld... and stop acting like you actuley have some kind of real world sucsess, I saw your fb profile before you deleted it, one ugly motherfucker  Cheesy
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 11:19:22 PM

Considering I sold at huge loss already, I consider this hilarious. So keep it open.  Cheesy  Grin

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:20:00 PM

i bought at 11000 today and with that hyge price drop i tought i lost 1 btc in half an hour but menage to buy a lot under 4000 ..sold some at 5s and now i am not in minus ..i am even at plus lol

Sharkyyyy!

S. :SSSS:                     ,i9&&&&&&&&&&2:                                        
                      rG; .iSSSS;                    5&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&,                                       
                     s&&  sSSSSS          .         r&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&9      .,,,.        .            .      
                    s&&X ;iSSSSi    ;siSSSSSSSi;    h&&&&&h:.:5G&&&&&h :2&&&&&&&&&9i  r3&&&&5     ,3&&&&3    
                    &&h:,iSSSSi; :iSSSSSSSSSSSSS:   &&&&&G;    2&&&&&X3&&&&&&&&&&&&&h,h&&&&&9    :h&&&&&2    
                  ,9&9. iSSSSi: SSSSSSir:;iSSSSSr  3&&&&&:   :9&&&&&Gi&GXr;;;2&&&&&&Gr&&&&&&S   .&&&&&&;     
                 ;G&G; .SSSSSr .SSSSS,    ,SSSSS, 5&&&&&&ii53&&&&&&Gr         2&&&&&XS&&&&&&s  ,9&&&&h:      
                2&&&i  sSSSSs  iSSSSr     iSSSSi rG&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2  :iXh&&&&&&&&&&h:X&&&&&&: ;G&&&&&.       
               S&&&&  ;SSSSS, rSSSSS.    rSSSSSr.h&&&&&&&&&&&&&&h  rh&&&&&&&&&&&&&&i 9&&&&&h.i&&&&&&S        
    &GhXirrsXG&&&&&h ,SSSSSS :SSSSSi    ;iSSSSs,3&&&&&&GGGGh3i,  ,G&&&&&&3X25&&&&&2  9&&&&&X &&&&&G:         
    ;9&&&&&&&&&&&&Gr.iSSSSSr.iSSSSS;    iSSSSi; &&&&&&S          G&&&&&i    S&&&&h   9&&&&&3h&&&&X           
       s&&&&&&&&&&5 rSSSSSi sSSSSSr     SSSSir ;&&&&&3           &&&&&&S..:5&&&&&;   3&&&&&&&&&&G            
         ;XG&&&&&3  SSSSSS, iSSSSs.    rSSSSs..9&&&&G,           &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&    r&&&&&&&&&2             
              ,i3,  iiSii,  SSSSs     .sSSSi  ;h&&&G.            r9G&&&&&&&&GS:      ,2&&&&&&;               
           r9s,                                                      ,,:,           s&&&&&&&i                
           ,&&&&93S                                                              r9&&&&&&&S                  
            &&&&G;                                                               &&&&&&&&                    
            &&&&                                                                 &&&&&X:                     
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:20:42 PM

Considering I sold at huge loss already, I consider this hilarious. So keep it open.  Cheesy  Grin
i also sold at a huge loss but i consider this hilarious also

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
gerdab

Activity: 686
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:20:48 PM

whenever I feel the coins death, I ve a moral obligation to warn the new members, I lost a lot before in the same situations and I don't like the newbies are scamed just because they are newbies,
So I say to newbies, XLB is died if u insist on wasting your monies, do not come crying and say u were not warned!
jaayruu

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:21:04 PM

FUCK BOTH THESE BITCHES

Im tired of youre crying , you sound like a fucking faggot. "I HAVE PEOPLE PMING RIGHT NOW TO MAKE A COIN" good for you, youre still a fucking faggot ass bitch who scams people

Now let me explain, How & Why you are a piece of shit, scam.

Judging from the pictures you posted, yes, it indeed slightly looks like you had "good" intentions, definitely better than Templar77. Again, that is not saying much, since both of you are scum bag pieces of shit. You clearly knew about the dumping (currently), you knew about future dumping (not only by Templar77, but his squadron of duesch bags), & you implied, IMO, that you were going to dump once you coin was a success (In the top 10 on CMC). Why even talk of dumping? If you want a legit coin you wouldnt work with people like Templar77 or people that want to dump, and you wouldnt know of people dumping and let them be cool with it. Another thing, why did you lie about implementing anonomity features that you or templar77 arent capable of implementing? You flat out lied to your community to raise the price. You guys are some low mother fuckers, honestly LibertyCoin had one of the strongest communities ive seen in these forums in a while. Look how fast the price jumped, and you still wanted to scam everyone? Why not just make the coin legit & everyone will win. Greed.
mistersushi

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:21:09 PM

FUCK BOTH THESE BITCHES

You and IE deserve each other, you fucking troll.  You gonna get e-tough with me too?
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:21:41 PM

better loss than 0....
and don't Smiley BS to much you entered at 2000-3000 Tongue haha...

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
xamido

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:21:47 PM

Do not change the subject. Come and see me.  I am tired of little forum punks making threats and hiding behind keyboards. Stop typing and visit me...if not STFU.

When? Are you deliberately avoiding my question on when you will return the BC money? Funny how u can set date for the wallstreet event and libertycoin day and not this one.
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: