Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:11:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet  (Read 268360 times)
jaayruu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:10:58 AM

dump all your Darkcoin right now. The Dev/Community whoever posted that just showed their true colors. Who wants to be apart of people like that. They'll do in their own Darkcoin bagholders if it could make them the top coin
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:11:08 AM

Important Message!

OK Ladies and Gents, Let's keep this thread as peaceful and a respectable as possible. No matter what happened today, respect the Darkcoin guys. Most of them stood up for us.

We recovered quickly and efficiently because we work with Facts. I'm sure that I speak for the whole team when I say that we are willing to go the extra mile for you guys.

However we need to move on, everything  is fine and we are back to speed. Let's show the world that we have a strong community. Remember discuss ideas/ projects not people.

All the best,
Daniel
Community Manager
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:13:49 AM

Important Message!

OK Ladies and Gents, Let's keep this thread as peaceful and a respectable as possible. No matter what happened today, respect the Darkcoin guys. Most of them stood up for us.

We recovered quickly and efficiently because we work with Facts. I'm sure that I speak for the whole team when I say that we are willing to go the extra mile for you guys.

However we need to move on, everything  is fine and we are back to speed. Let's show the world that we have a strong community. Remember discuss ideas/ projects not people.

All the best,
Daniel
Community Manager

+10000

be civil. guys.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:14:38 AM

Important Message!

All the best,
Daniel
Community Manager

nice!
so we can keep moving now. guys
Teka

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:14:44 AM

Erm... WTF is this?

http://www.reddit.com/r/XCofficialreddit/comments/26qqrq/xc_premine_wallet_made_public/

Edit: SUPER FUD today... this is professional level stuff.

This has always been public

So perhaps the Fedora coin code copying was just part of the story? Maybe some ideas were generated from the Asia Coin scam as well?

Dev, can you please respond to this. Many of us would like to hear your side of the story as well in regard to the Fedora code and the mining concerns above.

He already has.
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:14:52 AM

OK Ladies and Gents, Let's keep this thread us peaceful and a respectable as possible. No matter what happened today, respect the Darkcoin guys. Most of them stood up for us.

However we need to move on, everything g is fine and we are back to spees. Let's show the world don't we have a strong community. Remember discuss ideas/ projects not people.

All the best,
Daniel
Community Manager

+1

Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:15:44 AM

Important Message!

All the best,
Daniel
Community Manager

We have the Best Community!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
dadon
Legendary

Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 05:16:12 AM

Important Message!

All the best,
Daniel
Community Manager
you should write up a rules of conduct for the OP, something like
all members of the community will and must be respected
any accusations FUD or misleading information, without evidence or facts will result in community wide use of the ignore button
etc,etc would be a nice touch, just an idea.
Teka

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:16:54 AM

Important Message!

All the best,
Daniel
Community Manager

We have the Best Community!

Agreed
dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:17:34 AM

Important Message!

All the best,
Daniel
Community Manager
any accusations FUD or misleading information, without evidence or facts will result in community wide use of the ignore button

and where is all the fun then ? Cheesy
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:17:52 AM

no talk on othercoins anymore guys,we all know XC is the future
we should talk about do something to spread XC to the whole world.
we should talk about the Blockchain2.0 Technology.
let's begins

Smiley
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:17:59 AM

Whats with the new wallet update today ?  Some fudder in trollbox is claming issues with the block chain like an idiot.

Also HOW MUCH XC IS GOING TO BE REQUIRED FOR A NODE ?

I made this into a post a while ago but all you kids are too busy watching the charts and masturbating over profits and high fiving each other to actually settle down and nut out this decision.
WE DON'T KNOW BECAUSE THE DEV HASN'T MADE A DECISION, WHEN HE DOES IF YOU FOLLOW THE THREAD U WILL KNOW. ( excuse the caps u did it so i did it)

Wow man, if you think using caps in that way was smart I feel sorry for you, and more so if you think that was a normal response.  I do follow the thread NO ONE is dicussing this issue at all.  I want too but instead...I asked this question back nearly 100 pages ago and all I saw are replies like:

"lolol xc makesz me munny" "xc is da best" "drk is shittttt get on XC"  since then. So beg my pardon if I have to wade through a bunch of slobbering monkies to get an answer.  Find my post I dare you about it and respond to it as I put a lot more into it.

CatKiwi

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:19:07 AM

Outstanding buy support - the dumpers cant push it below 0.00285, people just buy her up! This the new foundation I think, from here back up to 0.0045 and beyond!
Teka

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:19:55 AM

Important Message!

All the best,
Daniel
Community Manager

I think everyone should make their own decisions as I'm willing to hear everyone out. I'm also willing to mitigate any attacks. Thanks for the idea, I will think about it.
JesstersDead

Activity: 154

I forgot where I put my wallet.dat

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 05:20:01 AM

Wow, interesting night yeah? Whales are out to play ball. This should be exciting.

Cryptsy.com - USD markets coming soon. Go validate your account now!
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:21:41 AM

Important Message!

All the best,
Daniel
Community Manager

and where is all the fun then ? Cheesy

hold your XC coin just as you have a chance to hold some big numbers of BTC in 2011

and you will be a millionaire 1 year later, that's the fun!!!
dadon
Legendary

Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 05:23:09 AM

Whats with the new wallet update today ?  Some fudder in trollbox is claming issues with the block chain like an idiot.

I made this into a post a while ago but all you kids are too busy watching the charts and masturbating over profits and high fiving each other to actually settle down and nut out this decision.
WE DON'T KNOW BECAUSE THE DEV HASN'T MADE A DECISION, WHEN HE DOES IF YOU FOLLOW THE THREAD U WILL KNOW. ( excuse the caps u did it so i did it)

Wow man, if you think using caps in that way was smart I feel sorry for you, and more so if you think that was a normal response.  I do follow the thread NO ONE is dicussing this issue at all.  I want too but instead...I asked this question back nearly 100 pages ago and all I saw are replies like:

"lolol xc makesz me munny" "xc is da best" "drk is shittttt get on XC"  since then. So beg my pardon if I have to wade through a bunch of slobbering monkies to get an answer.  Find my post I dare you about it and respond to it as I put a lot more into it.

so far i have seen two of your posts, one you accused of us of being children masturbating over our profits, and then you call us slobbering monkeys( which you spelled incorrectly) if we had the answer to your question, and we don't it would be answered, i may of used caps( like you did) but at least i didn't call anyone masturbating children or drooling monkeys, so i also fell sorry for you.
myelbow4

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:24:38 AM

XC is going to .01 soon. Load up.
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:24:46 AM

so far i have seen two of your posts, one you accused of us of being children masturbating over our profits, and then you call us slobbering monkeys( which you spelled incorrectly) if we had the answer to your question, and we don't it would be answered, i may of used caps( like you did) but at least i didn't call anyone masturbating children or drooling monkeys, so i also fell sorry for you.

fell sorry for the people who do not support the innovative things.
dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:24:54 AM

We are the great community and occasional FUD makes me laugh as I am not concern for future of this coin because technology behind this coin will be for mainstream news. NSA will have real problems tracing XC. They will be spending 1/3 of black budget just to try to keep it up with this .... Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 »
  Print  

Jump to: