Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:32:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet  (Read 268360 times)
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:44:34 PM

Hi guys
any news about this coin? Wink

The price is falling, and believe me, neither the dev nor anyone else who already convert to BTC care if you end up with nothing.

if you sell xc now, you miss a world.
Slaxt

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Gone......

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:45:41 PM

XC =/= Fedora clone
Fedora mixer is closed source

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
dbstmddhks

Activity: 523

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:46:15 PM

What are you doing dev..?
Teka

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:46:56 PM

Hi guys

The price is falling, and believe me, neither the dev nor anyone else who already convert to BTC care if you end up with nothing.

Pre mine address is public, and so is mine. I have sold 0 coins since yesterday. I always tell everyone, why I sell my coins, normally it's to buy stuff that I need in irl.
evtrmm

Activity: 392

So much for "Community"

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:47:25 PM

why don't we just ask the DEV if he could do a teamview so everyone can identify him, and put all these accusations to rest.

Teamview? Identify? I think this guy would do plastic surgery if he needs to Wink

Enough of your garbage, Sir.  

ATCSECURE became a forum member in 2013. have you looked at his LinkedIn Profile?

"Technology Consultant at ATC CORP - Computer & Network Security"

So since 2013, this ATCsecure (familiar right?) has been perpetuating this scam by impersonating a person who works for ATC Corp with the ultimate plan of Scamming people in May of 2014?

Earlier this month, after requesting X11 coin (at the time) create a Twitter account a couple times, the Twitter account was created.  When @BAMMing followed and tweeted at X11coin, I was immediately followed by BOTH X11 coin AND @DanMetcalf. Shortly thereafter, I noticed that @danmetcalf had changed his Twitter handle.  Here is proof of this:

Also, he never asked to be added to an exchange, and was never concerned with that.  Unlike so many other shit developers.  We were the ones that drove for the push to the exchange.  All he did was be here, respond to questions and requests, and put the wallets into motion.  

Let us let performance speak for itself.
520Bit

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:47:48 PM

Hi guys

You may miss the moon even the universe, lol   Wink
Teka

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:48:19 PM

XC =/= Fedora clone

..... Yes
dioncodot

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:48:49 PM

DRK prices begin to rise, while the XC coming down
Thrash

Activity: 519
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:49:29 PM

Patience people, just a little patience.

This coin is 3 weeks old and is in #12 on market cap even after the events of the past 24 hours. This is crypto! Yes, it is a gamble, but where else can you have the ability to make even remotely close to the returns many have seen already on this coin? Yes, those that bought or mined when the coin was worth 700 to 5000 satoshis have made a lot of money and some have taken a profit. Many buy not because they believe the coin has a future but as speculation. That is fine and works well for them. Many have no idea about the fundamentals of the coin or even what it is proposing for the future, they trade on rumor and can make a lot or loose a lot.

While there is risk involved here, the upside far out weighs the risk in my opinion and I am holding, well, actually been adding some additional coins. We have all heard the story of the pizza purchased early with Bitcoin that would be worth millions in today's market. In the future there may be stories about selling XC for .0025 that sound similar. While the focus has been on the anon I believe the dev has been clear that the v1 is a temporary working version while the more advanced v2 is in development. It is easy to make accusations but so far the dev has delivered on what he has said he would do. Until proven otherwise I will believe and verify while I continue to hold.

In previous post I have mentioned that I think the real story here is the phase ii stuff mentioned by the dev early on. If, and I realize that is a big 2 letter word, if the dev can deliver those things it is a game changer in the crypto world. Here is a quote of the previous mention:

Why can't people just exit slowly instead of putting up silly 43+ walls and halting the momentum rise of XC.

+1

It gives nothing good for the coin's sound growth.

I'm afraid xc might merely fall into a speculation coin.

I may have to agree with this statement, until XC is put into practical use, say like coming over and grabbing a bag of jerky using XC @
http://bit.ly/XCJERKY

Plans have already started to form for other pieces of this project.... Stores/Markets that accept XC, ATM/POS, and Mobility... slowly but sure the pieces will all come together.. it won't happen over night but it will happen

The bold section above is what will take us to a whole new level than any other alt coin out there. Read it again people, ATM/POS! This will be a game changer. I do not expect it to happen overnight but just the fact it is in the works is huge.

For those who may not understand or overlook the ATM/POS, the ATM = Automatic Teller Machine (cash machine in some places) while the POS does not mean Proof of Stake in this case but instead Point of Sale (thing cash register in store). These are things the entire crypto world want and are trying to get to. Even a remote possibility that this coin can deliver demands a much higher price than we have yet seen. If the dev is who we believe him to be there is a real chance of this happening.

Again, this is crypto. You want safe, go invest with your grandma in a mutual fund. If your looking to buy a Lambo buy some XC and hold on.

Right or wrong, I do not know yet but I am holding and looking forward to the future. If I am right the rewards are great, if I am wrong I will take that medicine too.

Good luck whichever route you take, just don't keep screaming at others because they choose the opposite route that you have. Their money their choice.
Abinito

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:49:59 PM

why don't we just ask the DEV if he could do a teamview so everyone can identify him, and put all these accusations to rest.

Teamview? Identify? I think this guy would do plastic surgery if he needs to Wink

The dev actually did host a teamview session before.... in the early days.
yes i know i was here when it happend, just an idea to help prove to people he is who he says he is, i don't doubt, just tired of reading accusation, after accusation.

DRK holders are very scared right now. They should dump whilst the DRK price is reasonable as what we saw yesterday was just the start.

Scared... I wouldn't call it scared but lack of money. You think anyone with brains is going to invest in DARK coins? Apart from the hidden blocks.

I think I've already confused. which coin do you like? which coin could you trust? or you just trust US dollars? or even Chinese YUAN?
You might be a master, so just tell us coins you invest. we need learn from you.

You shouldn't trust me. I am a lucky bastard in some cases, and happy looser in some cases. But after last weeks profit, and see whats happening now, i don't feel right. In fact, XLB, if i knew what was happening i would have passed for 2000%+ profit. And this is going to be a lot worse, which is for sure not good for the whole community.

Just do what you want but don't cry later.

Conscia mens recti, famae mendacia ridet.
Jimmy2011

Activity: 589
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:50:51 PM

pre-mine public address and its PoS mining status:

http://stakexplorer.com:1111/address/XS4QLi6VpQQo79HLkoFBj5YZkn6p6TuLKG
Caesar V

Activity: 369

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:51:27 PM

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:51:47 PM

You definitely have earned that "Ingnored". Hope we get a second moderated thread soon. Can t take it anymore. To much bs and not enough serious xc stuff.

It's al-right, no need for any moderation! You can stop feeding them now Tongue

@altsecure, really good job so far, just like eduff did for dark, thoughts are with you and don't let the haters get you down  Kiss

It s not about feeding them or not. They keep going anyhow whether they get reactions or not. This thread has lost most of his quality by not being moderated. Furthermore i was talking about a second thread which means anyone would be free to enjoy the bs talk here. I m sure not many would do so.

Trust me I saw what trolls did to the old unmoderated BlackCoin thread. It was literally flooded with sockpuppet accounts on every page spreading FUD. As soon the topic switched to moderated and the trolls saw their posts getting deleted the topic became readable again.

I'd rather not see it happen though. It took a few weeks of trolling before BC team folded and made it self-moderated, so lets see what happens here.

I hope we can keep it clean and professional. No way to do so without moderation. You could say: "Ignore" them. But i d have to ignore the reactions to them as well, even if they came from serious xc dudes. Not moderated means not readable means not worthy of xc, its developer and members.  

Lets ask Teka. The only downside with a self moderated topic is that it will need a new topic created, as you can't make an existing topic retrospectively self moderated.
CrazyLeoW

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

XC

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:51:53 PM

Hi guys

He/She has sold his/her soul I guess. How could we believe a crazy attacker? I guess he/she has been on buy wall and waiting for something.
mmmhhhhh, The one switches attacking target everyday(said this group is not his target today). It would be very interesting mission. LOL XD

xchat: XNvUSCdvZgZcXsYd3Gs91w8tKQmeMKHS9G
Pubkey: 2Ax9bYXwifbqyxsmC9pbhfGyPoLJNf3wdtQ7dFdzKK1ZX
Slaxt

Activity: 476

Gone......

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:52:20 PM

XC =/= Fedora clone

..... Yes

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
BADASS

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:52:54 PM

You know what? Ive had a gutload of devs, you know the fucking cunts that are scamming all us NORMAL people.
Ive tried being nice but Im going to start telling you all the SCAMS these assholes are doing!
Who wants to know?

Abinito

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:53:02 PM

DRK prices begin to rise, while the XC coming down

People are realizing that the hidden blocks were at the end not so bad compared to a supply reduction which increased percentage of stack for some  with factor 6 (compared to the 33 mil max, stated originally)

Teka

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:53:34 PM

You definitely have earned that "Ingnored". Hope we get a second moderated thread soon. Can t take it anymore. To much bs and not enough serious xc stuff.

It's al-right, no need for any moderation! You can stop feeding them now Tongue

@altsecure, really good job so far, just like eduff did for dark, thoughts are with you and don't let the haters get you down  Kiss

It s not about feeding them or not. They keep going anyhow whether they get reactions or not. This thread has lost most of his quality by not being moderated. Furthermore i was talking about a second thread which means anyone would be free to enjoy the bs talk here. I m sure not many would do so.

Trust me I saw what trolls did to the old unmoderated BlackCoin thread. It was literally flooded with sockpuppet accounts on every page spreading FUD. As soon the topic switched to moderated and the trolls saw their posts getting deleted the topic became readable again.

I'd rather not see it happen though. It took a few weeks of trolling before BC team folded and made it self-moderated, so lets see what happens here.

I hope we can keep it clean and professional. No way to do so without moderation. You could say: "Ignore" them. But i d have to ignore the reactions to them as well, even if they came from serious xc dudes. Not moderated means not readable means not worthy of xc, its developer and members.  

Lets ask Teka. The only downside with a self moderated topic is that it will need a new topic created, as you can't make an existing topic retrospectively self moderated.

We are listening to your concerns and are taking note.
Teka

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:54:55 PM

snip

I'm not part of the dev team but the community manager. However you are more than happy to check my bitcointalk trust, last time I checked it was pretty solid.
Abinito

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:55:51 PM

Hi guys

He/She has sold his/her soul I guess. How could we believe a crazy attacker? I guess he/she has been on buy wall and waiting for something.
mmmhhhhh, The one switches attacking target everyday(said this group is not his target today). It would be very interesting mission. LOL XD

Haha, i never wrote that. I started my mission a few days earlier (warning for this shit), but seems like the bad guys won till now. I try it again Wink.

Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 »
  Print  

Jump to: