Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:23:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet  (Read 268356 times)
dbstmddhks

Activity: 523
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:11:07 PM

Really dev keep silence

only talkers keep talking..

the bus is over -_-z

All issues have been concerned. The dev is working hard to bring you the code review.

Buying in terror
Sold in happy

Ok keep going-_-z~

I would rather he was coding than wasting time talking to trolls on here. He spoke briefly earlier to clear the FUD.

Yes, if you have any concerns pm me. I'm here to be the voice on behalf of  the team.
Community Manager

frankly speaking I am very scary
But I believe just one-thing
Dev comes forum everyday and each time.
Something not logical -__-
But only this thing is what I invest.
Is he prepare for review?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ottobene

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:11:23 PM

I think DRK spies spreading disinformation about XC))
bardacuda

Activity: 430

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:12:49 PM

Still making some changes Smiley

I quite like that design. Possibly needs to be remade in Adobe Illustrator with higher detail, perhaps by a Pro (graphic designer in the community?) but yes I like, well done.

I LOVE this design... but your C needs more rouded liek an actual C else it looks like NHL and those look like hockey sticks (im from canada) - but im serious... as serious as canadians can be

I like this design too but yeah I'm also from Canada and I was also thinking hockey sticks when I looked at this. lol. Does look like a wrench too but I think if the jagged "teeth" from the inside of the "C" were removed and made smooth too it would look a lot better. But again, the concept itself if it were redone professionally I think would be a great logo.

I just read through all the comments from page 250

So basically someone compared XC code to another coin and then the official twitter of another coin retweeted that. I guess people fear XC and it's potential.
I see XC is on the rise again, and oh here is to all the people still in doubt of XC:

Haha I was thinking the same thing about this "crash". Why the panic? It only went back to where it was a day ago. No big deal. It reached this level because of the end of the POW and the release of the rev1 anon wallet. This was just a correction and shaking out of some weak hands. I don't expect it to go too much higher anyway for another 3 weeks or so until we approach the rev2 release and android wallet. I just wish I had more BTC so I could buy more at these cheap prices.

You definitely have earned that "Ingnored". Hope we get a second moderated thread soon. Can t take it anymore. To much bs and not enough serious xc stuff.

It's al-right, no need for any moderation! You can stop feeding them now Tongue

@altsecure, really good job so far, just like eduff did for dark, thoughts are with you and don't let the haters get you down  Kiss

It s not about feeding them or not. They keep going anyhow whether they get reactions or not. This thread has lost most of his quality by not being moderated. Furthermore i was talking about a second thread which means anyone would be free to enjoy the bs talk here. I m sure not many would do so.

Trust me I saw what trolls did to the old unmoderated BlackCoin thread. It was literally flooded with sockpuppet accounts on every page spreading FUD. As soon the topic switched to moderated and the trolls saw their posts getting deleted the topic became readable again.

I'd rather not see it happen though. It took a few weeks of trolling before BC team folded and made it self-moderated, so lets see what happens here.

I hope we can keep it clean and professional. No way to do so without moderation. You could say: "Ignore" them. But i d have to ignore the reactions to them as well, even if they came from serious xc dudes. Not moderated means not readable means not worthy of xc, its developer and members. 

I'd love to have a moderated thread as well. I'm trying to keep up with this thread as far as actual news and updates from the dev, and reasonable discussion about said news/updates, but it's getting rediculous. I think we were only at page ~120ish yesterday morning and now we're at page ~300.

I thought it was bad enough with provenceday posting huge wall posts with large bold letters and them him immediately double- and triple- posting and quoting himself, even after he has been asked several times to stop doing that, and then apologizing for it, etc.

Now 95% of the posts are troll FUD and some Aussies swinging their dicks around and hardly anything substantial. All it does is waste the time of the people trying to keep up with the developments and follow the actual serious/substantial discussion.

Also I'd like to suggest that any time there is an news from the dev regarding timelines for new updates, changes to PoW (I know it is over now, this is an example), teamview sessions, a new wallet release, or whatever, it should be immediately updated in the OP so that newcomers, or ppl with questions coming here looking for answers, can find the new updated info immediately instead of asking questions about "Why does the OP say such and such and what is actually going on?" Or "why are you saying this and that is the way things are now when the OP says something different? blah blah blah" without having to sift through hundreds of pages of nonsense to find the new info.

This coin is still very young and is in it's early stages and I think people just need to realize that and just chill out a bit and realize that if they have questions they may need to wait a bit to get an answer. There are only so many hours in a day and a few people can only accomplish so much. ATC just got done working on the stage 1 anon wallet release and has already made it clear that it is just a centralized mixer for now and is a stop-gap while he works on the next one which is several weeks away. He already said now that stage 1 is finished he is going to work on tying up loose ends and organizing the info of where XC is at and where it's going, and work on the next release, etc. but geez a man needs to sleep amiright? ppl are only delaying things by making him have to stop actually working to address all this endless FUD, and wade through the same hundred pages of garbage posts that we all are, just to stay up to date himself.

The future will rely on AI. SingularityNET lets anyone create, monetize, and use AI at scale. From the creators of Sophia the Robot.
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:14:12 PM

Really dev keep silence

only talkers keep talking..

the bus is over -_-z

All issues have been concerned. The dev is working hard to bring you the code review.

Buying in terror
Sold in happy

Ok keep going-_-z~

I would rather he was coding than wasting time talking to trolls on here. He spoke briefly earlier to clear the FUD.

Yes, if you have any concerns pm me. I'm here to be the voice on behalf of  the team.
Community Manager

frankly speaking I am very scary
But I believe just one-thing
Dev comes forum everyday and each time.
Something not logical -__-
But only this thing is what I invest.
Is he prepare for review?

Yes there will be a review today of the code as far as I'm aware.
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:14:16 PM

There is a lot of jealousy as well hence the attacks....

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
ottobene

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:14:39 PM

Remember esterday DRK? Since he fell from 0.02 to 0.01
atcsecure (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 04:15:11 PM

Any background about the developer of XC?
Yes! http://seclists.org/interesting-people/2002/Feb/107 (more to come)

So a couple of things.. #1 - that twitter account is fake, my account is the matrix_guru one... also web site was take down as soon as my identity was revealed for reasons I cannot discuss.

#2 - YES that is me in the article above, back in 1998 I designed and deployed a large wireless ISP.  By 2003 it had expanded to cover a large part of eastern Massachusetts.  As it grew more features were added, like VoIP, QOS, and VLAN support.  However market conditions changed with lower cost solutions available from the competition(Verizon deployed DSL in my community due to the threat)... The product was then upgraded to support a marine environment, which was deployed in Cape Cod.   This network still runs to do this day, serving 11 Ferries and 50k to 150k (depends on season) per day.

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
jasinlee

Activity: 742

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:15:22 PM

Why are you guys doxxing the dev? Wtf are you going to do this with every dev now? Is it time to dox evan? Freaking idiots, people have kids, lives, have some respect.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
MrWHALE

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:15:40 PM

Dan Metcalf's Linkedin:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dan-metcalf/12/1a8/b82

Yes, he is legit.  Yes, DRK spread desperate FUD because their price was cut by over 75% since XC came on the scene.  And YES XC will hit 1m+ sats when this genius releases xnodes and  blockchain 2.0 in a couple weeks.  Everyone needs to calm down.  Dan Metcalf is more qualified than DRK's dev x100.  He will accomplish in weeks what DRK has been working on for months.  Anyone who knows anything about programing can tell this is true if he just glances at Dan's linkedin.

DRK can have a rally now but they are fucked in 2-3 weeks when xnodes roll out and they know it.  They are scrambling to FUD now, but they will not win.

Bump. 

Also, make a self-moderated thread.  Enough of the trolls.
ottobene

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:15:49 PM

Time to buy some XC Smiley
dbstmddhks

Activity: 523

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:16:32 PM

why don't we just ask the DEV if he could do a teamview so everyone can identify him, and put all these accusations to rest.

Teamview? Identify? I think this guy would do plastic surgery if he needs to Wink

Enough of your garbage, Sir.  

ATCSECURE became a forum member in 2013. have you looked at his LinkedIn Profile?

"Technology Consultant at ATC CORP - Computer & Network Security"

So since 2013, this ATCsecure (familiar right?) has been perpetuating this scam by impersonating a person who works for ATC Corp with the ultimate plan of Scamming people in May of 2014?

Earlier this month, after requesting X11 coin (at the time) create a Twitter account a couple times, the Twitter account was created.  When @BAMMing followed and tweeted at X11coin, I was immediately followed by BOTH X11 coin AND @DanMetcalf. Shortly thereafter, I noticed that @danmetcalf had changed his Twitter handle.  Here is proof of this:

Also, he never asked to be added to an exchange, and was never concerned with that.  Unlike so many other shit developers.  We were the ones that drove for the push to the exchange.  All he did was be here, respond to questions and requests, and put the wallets into motion.  

Let us let performance speak for itself.

This @danmetcalf?: https://twitter.com/danmetcalf? This twitter account has no posts and the name is Danielle Metcalf. LMAO.

lol the twitter account in your tweet is @delta_ace_usa. Anyone could have made that. If you Google Dan Metcalf he is not well known, even if there is an actual Dan Metcalf...

To top it off, atcsecure.com is a down wix site.

LOL

who is he?

I am saying that I think Dan Metcalf is either a made up name, or they are impersonating some random IT guy to give support to a scam. If This guy was actually Dan Metcalf, an American IT developer, than he would have surely responded to my comments by now. I am trying to save investors from getting scammed. Be safe.

Then that man is not dev?-_-
what's true very confused..-_-;;
fanchengjiao

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:18:28 PM

我支持XC
candl

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:18:43 PM

So dev is citing publicly available sources claiming that it's him. Ok... But there's no need to defend accusations...
All it takes is to publish the source code as he promised, otherwise It's nothing but marketing gimmicks.
atcsecure (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 04:18:46 PM

So a couple of things.. #1 - that twitter account is fake, my account is the matrix_guru one... also web site was take down as soon as my identity was revealed for reasons I cannot discuss.

#2 - YES that is me in the article above, back in 1998 I designed and deployed a large wireless ISP.  By 2003 it had expanded to cover a large part of eastern Massachusetts.  As it grew more features were added, like VoIP, QOS, and VLAN support.  However market conditions changed with lower cost solutions available from the competition(Verizon deployed DSL in my community due to the threat)... The product was then upgraded to support a marine environment, which was deployed in Cape Cod.   This network still runs to do this day, serving 11 Ferries and 50k to 150k (depends on season) per day.

and for the record, this is only a small piece of my background...  I saw the opportunity and the scam of DRK, 1.5Million pre-mine? the air drop?? ... so I decided to build a product based on a vision and I have the experience across the various markets to make this work and bring it all together.. mobile, Point Of Sale, ATM, NFC/RFID..etc

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:19:06 PM

You don't even have to explain.  99% of developers are anonymous.  The only thing you need to do is deliver on expectations.
atcsecure (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 04:19:53 PM

So dev is citing publicly available sources claiming that it's him. Ok... But there's no need to defend accusations...
All it takes is to publish the source code as he promised, otherwise It's nothing but marketing gimmicks.

I never said the source would be published, I said a peer review to prove that it is not fedora source code (which is closed source btw)

Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:20:01 PM

This.
interupted

Activity: 258

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:20:14 PM

ATCsecure,   I believe in you man..        what time is the code reveal?

Thrash

Activity: 519
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:20:22 PM

and for the record, this is only a small piece of my background...  I saw the opportunity and the scam of DRK, 1.5Million pre-mine? the air drop?? ... so I decided to build a product based on a vision and I have the experience across the various markets to make this work and bring it all together.. mobile, Point Of Sale, ATM, NFC/RFID..etc

Thanks dev, this is why I am still here.
coine_smithe

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:20:26 PM

https://twitter.com/XCplatform/status/471863941253955584

Huh Huh Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 »
  Print  

Jump to: