Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:03:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 [929] 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355399 times)
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 05:53:27 PM

While we wait for some development vrm? this coin is already in the damper, and by mining extraction wants even lower.  Huh Huh Huh

I think we will be waiting forever.  Development seems dead.  VRM the shine gold was fools gold.  

Congrats and yes.

As I said manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy posts ago.

Stop with this scam shit already, it was hype/pump/dump for 2014 and into 2015 and left for dead.

THE END.

I don't think it was hyped an dumped I believe they got discouraged maybe in development and are giving up.  I know this isn't there main gig but they don't even communicate they have gone into hiding.  They released VRM and that's it the end of development it sucks but that's crypto

There was no "scam" and, "they" are still here and just posted on the 24th. Don't give up the ship just yet...

I scrolled up I don't see any post from the 24th

I take that back, there are recent posts in Verium, last here Nov 3rd.

Exactly been a month since they gave a crap about this coin.  They have basically given up on it that's why it's in the toilet.  Maybe a new coin called VR__ will save it SMH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 06:18:32 PM

While we wait for some development vrm? this coin is already in the damper, and by mining extraction wants even lower.  Huh Huh Huh

I think we will be waiting forever.  Development seems dead.  VRM the shine gold was fools gold.  

Congrats and yes.

As I said manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy posts ago.

Stop with this scam shit already, it was hype/pump/dump for 2014 and into 2015 and left for dead.

THE END.

I don't think it was hyped an dumped I believe they got discouraged maybe in development and are giving up.  I know this isn't there main gig but they don't even communicate they have gone into hiding.  They released VRM and that's it the end of development it sucks but that's crypto

There was no "scam" and, "they" are still here and just posted on the 24th. Don't give up the ship just yet...

I scrolled up I don't see any post from the 24th

I take that back, there are recent posts in Verium, last here Nov 3rd.

Exactly been a month since they gave a crap about this coin.  They have basically given up on it that's why it's in the toilet.  Maybe a new coin called VR__ will save it SMH

Wow no convincing fanbois eh??!!  Such thing is DEAD, give it up.
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 01:00:09 AM

Rumors of our departure unfounded  Cheesy.

Marketing contract has commenced. Update to VeriCoin and Verium wallets coming soon. Then consensus pairing releases after that including swap integration, then private transaction development full on.
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 08:09:52 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2016, 08:44:18 AM by souljah1h

Marketing contract has commenced. Update to VeriCoin and Verium wallets coming soon. Then consensus pairing releases after that including swap integration, then private transaction development full on.
Thats great news! Smiley Thanks for all the hard work you guys been doing!

_@/'
RJF19

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 02:52:51 PM

Great news, thanks!

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
bitmonster1070

Activity: 86
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:31:17 AM

Hello, was looking for a little help.  I read back a little, but didn't think anyone had exactly the same problem as me so I thought I would ask.     My wallet won't sync with network and I have re scanned it and reloaded blockchain several times.   It worked fine in early october and then just quit working. Now it says 68000 or so blocks remaining. I am running current version of wallet. I have been waiting for it to sync for at least a month.    Is this a known problem right now or not?  How do I fix it? 
FANCIER

Activity: 207
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 02:32:02 PM

Hello, was looking for a little help.  I read back a little, but didn't think anyone had exactly the same problem as me so I thought I would ask.     My wallet won't sync with network and I have re scanned it and reloaded blockchain several times.   It worked fine in early october and then just quit working. Now it says 68000 or so blocks remaining. I am running current version of wallet. I have been waiting for it to sync for at least a month.    Is this a known problem right now or not?  How do I fix it? 

https://www.vericoinforums.com/threads/wallet-sync-issues-how-to-fix.412/
https://www.vericoinforums.com/threads/wallet-continously-sync.1342/

WordPress Themes That Empower 437,821 Customers.
http://www.elegantthemes.com/affiliates/idevaffiliate.php?id=40460
warr1979

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 03:51:42 PM

RIP VERIUM

From Bittrex
 This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, December 9th 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 14 days exceeds 0.5 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at support@bittrex.com. If you have questions about the policy, please see https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583874.
wixfreeman

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:23:00 PM

RIP VERIUM

From Bittrex
 This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, December 9th 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 14 days exceeds 0.5 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at support@bittrex.com. If you have questions about the policy, please see https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583874.

well shit.. i guess we're about to find out if this bird is gonna fly or smash into the ground
warr1979

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 01:50:55 PM

RIP VERIUM

From Bittrex

well shit.. i guess we're about to find out if this bird is gonna fly or smash into the ground

Cant fly when your wings are clipped VRC just entered under 3k.  With no news no hope
pnosker

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:24:11 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2016, 04:50:36 PM by pnosker

As some of you may know, I finished graduate school this past summer and have now been working pretty busy hours. Because of this, I can't devote the time I was once able to, and would like to, working on VRC/VRM. Because of my inability to commit large amounts of time to the project, I am willing to donate up to 75% of my VRC holdings to help fund another developer. My VRC holding is pretty large, in the hundreds of thousands of VRC. I will be happy to disclose more specifics to any interested parties after vetting.

To make it clear, I am not leaving VRC/VRM and will not be stepping away as a developer. Instead, I will be donating my own hard-earned money to help keep VRC at the forefront of the sector. Instead of going down with the ship, hopefully I can help right it.

Details:
Send me an email if you are interested in this: pnosker@vericoin.info

The public address that holds the funds will be released to a candidate of my choosing with payments dispensed as 10% of holdings per 3 months, starting with the first payment as a goodwill payment before work starts. There is no minimum time commitment but milestones will be set based upon our discussion.

I would like a proposal about what features or elements of the VRC code you would like to add or improve upon. I would like to see some prior code relating to another cryptocurrency project.

This would be a great way to earn a large chunk of cryptocurrency.

Some projects we have planned and are working on that you may want to use in your proposal/help finish:

-Doug's anonymous sends/public usernames system which relies on multisig generation (you'll have to ask him for more details)
-Implementation of BIP32 hierarchical determination of keys into the main core VRC wallet
-An independent mobile wallet that does not rely on a central server (ideally would use SPV technology)
-Improvement of VRM core wallet mining speed

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
FANCIER

Activity: 207
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 08:54:06 AM

As some of you may know, I finished graduate school this past summer and have now been working pretty busy hours. Because of this, I can't devote the time I was once able to, and would like to, working on VRC/VRM. Because of my inability to commit large amounts of time to the project, I am willing to donate up to 75% of my VRC holdings to help fund another developer. My VRC holding is pretty large, in the hundreds of thousands of VRC. I will be happy to disclose more specifics to any interested parties after vetting.

To make it clear, I am not leaving VRC/VRM and will not be stepping away as a developer. Instead, I will be donating my own hard-earned money to help keep VRC at the forefront of the sector. Instead of going down with the ship, hopefully I can help right it.

Details:

The public address that holds the funds will be released to a candidate of my choosing with payments dispensed as 10% of holdings per 3 months, starting with the first payment as a goodwill payment before work starts. There is no minimum time commitment but milestones will be set based upon our discussion.

I would like a proposal about what features or elements of the VRC code you would like to add or improve upon. I would like to see some prior code relating to another cryptocurrency project.

Some projects we have planned and are working on that you may want to use in your proposal/help finish:

-Doug's anonymous sends/public usernames system which relies on multisig generation (you'll have to ask him for more details)
-Implementation of BIP32 hierarchical determination of keys into the main core VRC wallet
-An independent mobile wallet that does not rely on a central server (ideally would use SPV technology)

See Freelance : https://coinality.com/jobs/

WordPress Themes That Empower 437,821 Customers.
http://www.elegantthemes.com/affiliates/idevaffiliate.php?id=40460
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:50:46 PM

devs if there is something done with bittrex vrm delist alert? jokes yourself doing?

not update from 2 months where so fu*** campaign?

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
pnosker

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 07:38:10 PM

devs if there is something done with bittrex vrm delist alert? jokes yourself doing?

Doug and I both contacted them per their request. At least in their reply to me, they just said the volume needs to be high enough to prevent delisting.

RevEx

Activity: 298

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 08:35:44 PM

Please write your opinions and experiences about VeriCoin at REVEX.CO/Vericoin to help new users learn about VeriCoin! Thank you Smiley
RJF19

Activity: 420

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 08:50:44 PM

pnosker said: "At least in their reply to me, they just said the volume needs to be high enough to prevent delisting."

And that is YOUR job wgd instead of complaining, start buying, I did! That's how it works in case you forgot.

CMC: VeriCoin (VRC)  $0.027713 (+11.55%)

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
pi933

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 06:20:53 PM

Details:

Any luck with finding a new developer? Some exciting fresh blood on the team could get his coin moving again. Maybe Doug can talk about some of the potential candidates during his radio interview on Thursday?
pnosker

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:27:41 PM

Details:

Any luck with finding a new developer? Some exciting fresh blood on the team could get his coin moving again. Maybe Doug can talk about some of the potential candidates during his radio interview on Thursday?

Haven't heard anything yet. I also sent out some cold messages to coinality postings as suggested, but no replies. It's pretty disappointing.

pnosker

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 03:39:51 PM

Some good news, a VRC investor with an academic programming background similar to Doug and I has indicated interest in joining us. I'll be providing milestone payments as funding, as promised. More details to come after we figure out what we want to tackle first.

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 03:44:00 PM

All talks
No action
VRC/VRM bullshit scam coin hangs by a life thread lol
Pages: « 1 ... 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 [929] 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: