Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:21:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
viriat0

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:08:41 PM

Do not forget!!

it's a sad reality that all of this was caused by FUD and the absence of immediate response from the devs because they were quite rightly sleeping!

I advise you all to buy back in now before you end up incurring an even bigger loss. You know it dropped from 27,000 to 12,000 only because of speculation and traders thinking they can make the most of the devs being asleep - expect it to rise just as quick. Now that both devs have cleared the air, explained what the issue was with the SMS wallet and how it has been fixed - there is NO reason to think it will go down from here.

The Whales do NOT go against good news - they make the most of bad news but they NEVER go against the grain."

buy and HOLD Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitbd83

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:09:19 PM

thanks for cheap coins  Grin

bye

astuu  Wink

_theone, finally you come on light. I appreciative.

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
pnosker

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:10:50 PM

It's a sad reality that all of this was caused by FUD and the absence of immediate response from the devs because they were quite rightly sleeping!

I advise you all to buy back in now before you end up incurring an even bigger loss. You know it dropped from 27,000 to 12,000 only because of speculation and traders thinking they can make the most of the devs being asleep - expect it to rise just as quick. Now that both devs have cleared the air, explained what the issue was with the SMS wallet and how it has been fixed - there is NO reason to think it will go down from here.

The Whales do NOT go against good news - they make the most of bad news but they NEVER go against the grain.

EDIT: I warned you all not to sell in the 12Ks - but you didn't listen- I said you would get burned and indeed you probably have. Shame on you for letting greed get the better of you to sell at the bottom of the dump.

Funny thing was there was not even any bad news. Just lack of news. Oh well. I still have all my coin and I'm going to be improving VeriCoin along with the rest of the development team until I'm too old to type so I'm going to have it until I can spend it.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:17:31 PM

It's a sad reality that all of this was caused by FUD and the absence of immediate response from the devs because they were quite rightly sleeping!

The Whales do NOT go against good news - they make the most of bad news but they NEVER go against the grain.

EDIT: I warned you all not to sell in the 12Ks - but you didn't listen- I said you would get burned and indeed you probably have. Shame on you for letting greed get the better of you to sell at the bottom of the dump.

I've been following this thread from the beginning and have a pretty good stake in VRC at the moment. You sir are one of the few user names that I keep an eye out for. Cheers.
coine_smithe

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:18:21 PM

Still waiting on bitcoinwisdom to accept VRC. I'm trading the volatility with small amounts before possibly investing significantly.

https://twitter.com/pnosker/status/475988863857750016

Going to be publishing a paper soon on thermostabilizing D-amino acid substitutions on alpha helicies. After that, a paper on crypto?

Retweet
    Favorite

Favorite 1
    check it out!

6:12 AM - 9 Jun 2014

Wtf is that?

Patrick Nosker is a Phd student in Biochemistry. Amino acids are what build up proteins. I assume by thermostabilizing he means thermodynamically stabilizing although I could be wrong.
saberu

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:29:07 PM

I listened. I was half and half whether I wanted to cover my losses but after reading your post I was confident. Though I wasnt on the brink of selling, more like I was worried then read your post and realised I was just being emotional.

Though I did lose 1 BTC on the XHC scam.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Su3XiYekKKk4FRHaaMneseJHcykGfswVb3
socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:33:06 PM

Still waiting on bitcoinwisdom to accept VRC. I'm trading the volatility with small amounts before possibly investing significantly.

https://twitter.com/pnosker/status/475988863857750016

Going to be publishing a paper soon on thermostabilizing D-amino acid substitutions on alpha helicies. After that, a paper on crypto?

Retweet
    Favorite

Favorite 1
    check it out!

6:12 AM - 9 Jun 2014

Wtf is that?

Patrick Nosker is a Phd student in Biochemistry. Amino acids are what build up proteins. I assume by thermostabilizing he means thermodynamically stabilizing although I could be wrong.

Ok breaking it down piece by piece obviously talking about using heat or temperature to stabilize amino acid SUBSTITUTES on an alpha helix, I understand what he is saying but the details of which like what is an amino acid substitute and wtf is an alpha helix are lost on me lol guess its time to fire up the old google machine

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Shinraven

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:45:47 PM

Lots of movement on this coin past few days, so congrats to the team. Lots of great ideas and concepts.

As for people whining that doesn't  help. We all have made that mistake at some point of getting caught up in the hype and upward swings, only to watch it deflate.

It's a natural part of investing, especially in crypto, sometime you will win and sometimes you won't.
be smart, buy low, sell high or stay long term if you believe the coin will go far.

I hope this coin goes to the top 5.

CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:53:34 PM

I've been following this thread from the beginning and have a pretty good stake in VRC at the moment. You sir are one of the few user names that I keep an eye out for. Cheers.

Awesome my friend! May all your trades be profitable Smiley
gs999

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 01:57:29 PM

Well the Dev is also a PHD in bio chemistry, He should make it so we have nano bots in our bloodstream which can send/store/receive money just by the power of thought and so on.  Cheesy.

The next level of "decentralization". Pushing the envelope eh?  Cheesy
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:02:19 PM

It is good to see some posittive movement.
Multipool is rising day by day. http://pool.vericoin.info/
shai_

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:04:30 PM

the amount of FUD in this thread....
going to make investors run away even with loss, and then the coin is dead
or not invest at all
i saw some coins died from FUD and accusations and speculations and greed (sell high, buy low - and have more worthless coins)

i sold 'too soon' and am not going to bitch about it. because it was huge profit for my 280x GPU.. and i needed some $ in the bank ASAP

i hope for the person who bought from me will laugh soon

try to be more professional and talk more about features which makes VeriCoin special
and less talks about prices, accusations, P&D and so on

if network interest would be higher... should it also effect network security ? (and probably price)
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:05:31 PM

Anyone know the reason for the sudden drop for VRC? I see the volume is still there and going strong but i'm confused about why this coin seemed to be on such a surge of positivity and is now getting FUDded all over chatrooms on exchanges?? Just want to know why really i hold a fairly large stake in the coin.

gs999

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 02:07:53 PM

Investor wariness may lead to growth being much more stable and gradual from now on. We've stood the test and should be stronger.
CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:10:37 PM

Anyone know the reason for the sudden drop for VRC? I see the volume is still there and going strong but i'm confused about why this coin seemed to be on such a surge of positivity and is now getting FUDded all over chatrooms on exchanges?? Just want to know why really i hold a fairly large stake in the coin.

Read the last 10 Pages. Nothing to worry about - was a manipulated dump by whales taking advantage of the fact the dev was asleep and unable to clear the air over several bullshit accusations that have now since been disproved and laid to rest.

The price is correcting back towards 20,000+ because the entire dump was founded on the absence of news to the contradict the FUD - that has since been remedied and it should therefore be expected to hit 20,000 shortly - Its not a pump, its people getting the full story from the horses mouth and buying back in.
bitbd83

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:11:34 PM

Except this thread, where did u see FUD. I didn't see a single on twitter all day long.
Oho: If u don't want to hold this coin then no prob, choice always upto urs cause money is urs. But please don't try to mess up here.

some Fudmaster already makes too many newbies in losses.

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:18:49 PM

New ETA wallet ?  Wink  When ?  Wink
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 02:21:51 PM

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/vericoin-sms-wallet-released-price-drops-due-to-manipulation

Small article Smiley
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:22:06 PM

Vericoin added to Bidcoind.com as a payment method to buy / sell goods and services with Vericoin.

Generate buzz for Vericoin by listing quality items for sale totaly free of charge and merchant mine MTC on the side,

www.bidcoind.com

Everyone is talking about merchant integration for their coin, saying that theirs will be the one,

well if you don't start to demonstrate merchant application for it, then who else will?
CPI - The Consumer Price Index for all Crypto Currencies, what will say more about a crypto currency when there is more quality stuff for sale in exchange.

The API for true trade volume based on actual goods and services. The real economic indicator for a crypto currency.
EXAMPLE:
"user wsxrfv made 1375 MTC at the current exchange rate of 0.17 USD per MTC just for listing an item for sale in exchange for Vericoin."
Casper just listed an item for sale on Bidcoind.com, he is selling his old laptop in exchange for Vericoin,
like that is not good enough he is mining 1 MTC block after block at the same rate as the Marinecoin network speed just for listing it.
if someone else does not list an item soon after him, Casper is going to be the richest man in the World.
Who's to stop Casper selling more items in exchange for Vericoin
Merchant Mining, No hardware required, mineable for the next 1000 years just like the Marinecoin Network Mining.
PAYMENTS & MERCHANTS
pay Vericoin direct to the seller no middle wallet. start small, gain more feedback comments and go bigger soon your reputation will speak for itself more coins for more positive feedbacks from buyers.

Win Win Win situation

Sell quality stuff for your coin and generate publicity for your favorite coin +1
Get more of the coins you like by selling your new or used items + 1
Get Marinecoins on the side by merchant mining them without extra effort +1

your accounts are credited 0.5 MTC as gift good for listing upto 5 items with basic settings.

make sure you enter a valid Marinecoin client wallet address during registration but not a mobile or web wallet,

no listings for illegal items,
no spam listings items with picture and detailed description ONLY
valid user registration, do not use fake names fake address your account will be suspended
this is as serious as Ebay
Lisitings of 14 days minimum or longer duration required to qualify for mining block rewards
No listings under crypto currencies category, exchanging coins is not a merchant activity.
You will get results within 180 blocks on the network about 6 hours on target network speed, delayed 180 blocks payouts gives time to delist unwanted or illegal listings and listers who spam the site just for getting MTC.

There is feedback area after each successful sale, seller and buyer can give each other feedbacks the more feedback you have the more coins you make by selling your stuff more easyly.

if more than 1 person lists an item during the same block interval they share the block reward of 1 MTC, how ever if more than 10 people list an item in order for you not to lose your listing fee of 0.1 MTC, the reward auto doubles to 0.2 for each seller,

list an item mine block after block until someone else lists an item,

you can sell your items for Vericoin, you will still get merchant mined Marinecoins,

Mined coins auto cashout to your registered wallet when balance exceeds 5 MTC, but you can also cash out manually if you wish when your balance is below that.

goto www.marinecoin.org to download your MTC wallet to receive your Merchant Mining Block Rewards

then goto www.bidcoind.com register and list an item for sale in Vericoin and wait for the MTC rewards to flood in to your wallet,

Enjoy
Bidcoind.com
direct contact the dev for any questions:
 info@bidcoind.com
thesociableme

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 02:42:47 PM

Is there a Rich list somewhere for this coin?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆  New AltCoin Dice Site | BoomDice  |  Currently Beta Testing  ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: