Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:56:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NFDv2] - NFD Coin - Thread locked  (Read 209420 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
romawi

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:19:35 PM

Note To All:

If you sent me your tx id via PM and I haven't responded to you personally, don't worry. I have all the PMs saved and I'll make sure, as best I can, that you get what's yours. I just have to draw some lines, work-wise.

Is it necessary to send you the TxID or better not. I don't want to cause additional work for you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JKBtCn

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:10:32 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 05:22:57 PM by JKBtCn

Great work! This will be a great resurrection.

Couple of suggestions regarding escrow and calculating total NFDs for each stake:

Provide a deadline for escrow to pull out. If people stay, great, if people leave...after deadline reallocate/recalculate each category stake based on new investment totals less 10% for dev fund.

This will maximize coins for all!

Edit: I already pulled my escrow from Cat 4 and can see that many people are pulling out of Anon's blockchain address. But due to recent developments and recovery plan, maybe it's best to allow escrow (with deadline say May 14) only for those who met the original deadline and pulled out to rejoin by sending escrow back to Anon??? This would help the dev team as well. I would consider doing this...as well as I'm sure others who have not had a chance to see the thread or just pulled out and dont know NFD is moving ahead.

If this will be too confusing, it's good to provide a deadline for escrow to pull out anyway and reallocate coins as per new totals.

NXT-XFAH-7N9C-6AS6-B3GLZ                BTC: 1MMzqYNNqQMMhY524Z9ThuQrRQW2whCmGk
NHZ: 8709719431783299770                 QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | Qi24ssRqmEo3Wepv9pgdmqNuTDKQByiEfd
Skerberus

Activity: 909
Merit: 663

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:28:25 PM

Great work! This will be a great resurrection.

Couple of suggestions regarding escrow and calculating total NFDs for each stake:

Provide a deadline for escrow to pull out. If people stay, great, if people leave...after deadline reallocate/recalculate each category stake based on new investment totals less 10% for dev fund.

This will maximize coins for all!

Edit: I already pulled my escrow from Cat 4 and can see that many people are pulling out of Anon's blockchain address. But due to recent developments and recovery plan, maybe it's best to allow escrow (with deadline say May 14) only for those who met the original deadline and pulled out to rejoin by sending escrow back to Anon??? This would help the dev team as well. I would consider doing this...as well as I'm sure others who have not had a chance to see the thread or just pulled out and dont know NFD is moving ahead.

If this will be too confusing, it's good to provide a deadline for escrow to pull out anyway and reallocate coins as per new totals.

+1! I would also consider reinvesting if possible and accepted of course.
Bitcoin_Mafia

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 05:33:35 PM

I am so down with your idea. I am in the spreadsheet in 3 places and would like to recoup *something* from this debacle - not to
mention something for the people I recommended the IPO to. Ugh!

Let me know how I can help. Site development, SEO, social media, writing, you name it, and if I am capable of doing it, I am there.

NoirSuccubus

Activity: 353
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 05:36:38 PM

I was cautious and used escrow, unlike others my money wasn't stolen. Shouldn't I be able to get my money back while also keeping my original spot in NFDv2?

Its not an ipo anymore.
notsoshifty

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:39:54 PM

As I noted above Anon136 has already sent out some refunds - including two from the >1 BTC category. This implies that there are people on the spreadsheet who have pulled out of the deal already. They'll have to be dropped from the list.

If I read correctly, the people who used escrow and got their funds back won't be included in this?

My view is that people who already asked for a refund of escrow may have done so after they knew it was a scam but before they knew about NFDv2, so should be allowed to re-invest their original investment. They shouldn't get their NFDv2 coins for free though; their investment should be put into the slush fund.
MaWo (OP)

Activity: 575
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 05:42:46 PM

My view is that people who already asked for a refund of escrow may have done so after they knew it was a scam but before they knew about NFDv2, so should be allowed to re-invest their original investment. They shouldn't get their NFDv2 coins for free though; their investment should be put into the slush fund.

+1
FuturistMind

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:49:48 PM

I was cautious and used escrow, unlike others our money wasn't stolen. Shouldn't I be able to get my money back while also keeping my original spot in NFDv2?

Its not an ipo anymore.

LOL, What? So you get money back and also you get NFD stake? WHY? Roll Eyes
are you divine or something?
Wundermanxp

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:50:50 PM

Glad to see this ongoing project.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 06:05:19 PM

Note To All:

If you sent me your tx id via PM and I haven't responded to you personally, don't worry. I have all the PMs saved and I'll make sure, as best I can, that you get what's yours. I just have to draw some lines, work-wise.

Is it necessary to send you the TxID or better not. I don't want to cause additional work for you.

Please send the tx id.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 06:08:59 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 06:27:37 PM by Nxtblg

I was cautious and used escrow, unlike others our money wasn't stolen. Shouldn't I be able to get my money back while also keeping my original spot in NFDv2?

Its not an ipo anymore.

Good point. Sorry, NoirSuccubus, but those of us who didn't use escrow lost our funds. This revival is primarily designed to compensate those losses, as well as fulfill NDCoin's original fair-distribution promise with the giveaway. How can you be compensated if you didn't lose any money?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 06:27:24 PM

As I noted above Anon136 has already sent out some refunds - including two from the >1 BTC category. This implies that there are people on the spreadsheet who have pulled out of the deal already. They'll have to be dropped from the list.

If I read correctly, the people who used escrow and got their funds back won't be included in this?

That's something we can talk about - but, given the compensation part, it would be fair to the bilked for the escrow-return cases to send in the same amount of BTC that they would have spent had the original project been legitimate and launched.

But now we have a tricky issue...what about the BTC that's thrown into the new project? My own inclination is towards using it as a bounty fund to hire professional Nxt-experienced programmers to add new features to NFDv2. It'd be great if NFD2 launched as a better coin than the original NFD!

If this idea is acceptable, I'd be more than willing to keep the BTC under escrow - not to be released until the programmer(s) come up with features that are finished, work, and are field-tested. Wink

If this upsets anyone who was prudent enough to use Anon136 and save their funds, please remember that your money will go exclusively towards making NFDv2 a premium coin - and that the decision is entirely yours! If you'd rather keep your funds, that's okay: you'll just be taken off the allocation list.

I have no problem at all with an escrow arrangement. I don't want access to a single satoshi because I'm doing this for free. Yep, I'm that ticked off. Cheesy

Lalaine Cruz4k

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:34:14 PM

nice coin to mine, when cryptsy will list it?
Ziggy

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:52:30 PM

But now we have a tricky issue...what about the BTC that's thrown into the new project? My own inclination is towards using it as a bounty fund to hire professional Nxt-experienced programmers to add new features to NFDv2. It'd be great if NFD2 launched as a better coin than the original NFD!

If this idea is acceptable, I'd be more than willing to keep the BTC under escrow - not to be released until the programmer(s) come up with features that are finished, work, and are field-tested. Wink

good idea,agree!
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:00:56 PM

Nxtblog and everyone else putting this together..

THANK YOU!!!

this coin will do even better now with all the publicity!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:37:56 PM

Its not an ipo anymore.

Good point. Sorry, NoirSuccubus, but those of us who didn't use escrow lost our funds. This revival is primarily designed to compensate those losses, as well as fulfill NDCoin's original fair-distribution promise with the giveaway. How can you be compensated if you didn't lose any money?

+111111111111

thank you dev

IOTA
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 07:52:12 PM

Does this mean i have to put my money back in? Your not going to end up with the same distribution if you did that.

That's going to be an issue going forward - and not the only one with regards to the distribution. Except for general decisions, I'd like to put discussion of them on hold for now because I want to have the proper facts and figures at everyone's fingertips. Then, we all know what we're dealing with.

Also, I'd like to start child threads wrt this one: one thread for each issue. I'd like each issue to be put to a poll as well as specific comments on it. Since we've all been affected, I prefer the entire community hear about each issue and give input.

Prosperux

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:26:04 PM

@Nxtblg

I posted a question yesterday and had some positive reaction, but I'd like to confirm with you. I've already been refunded by Anon136, but if it's ok by the community I'd be glad to send my 1 BTC back to him. Not just because I believe in the idea but also because some real money might help. Since dev ran away with investments there's not much money left and every btc could be useful. For paying nodes for example.
lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:04:40 PM

- For >0.1BTC, <1 BTC: there are 56 people on the spreadsheet but 57 BTC transactions in, plus 8 NXT transactions at that level. So, nine people were missed. I'll go though the escrow list carefully to see what I can reconstruct so as to find anyone missing.

thats probably because some payed more times as me for example. first 0.1 and then 0.8 to raise the shares
lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:08:47 PM

Its not an ipo anymore.

i'm in favor with nxtblg and the cloning initiators getting this btc...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: