Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:50:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NFDv2] - NFD Coin - Thread locked  (Read 209420 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:04:44 AM

This is just so amazing to me. I got to say it again.

THANK YOU.

I wasnt even that disappointed about the money l lost.

I was pissed about losing the profits I would have got. Thats where the real money was because this coin is gonna open at 25+ satoshi easy now!!

I won't so positive about the early stage price.Realstackcoin is the example.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xi Jinping

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:31:37 PM

It's a good job.
Thank you very much.
jenea4pda

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

Iota and JINN

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:58:01 PM

Any good news about this sad project Huh

www.iotatoken.com                      https://twitter.com/iotatoken
Iota is a brand new and novel micro-transaction cryptotoken optimized for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Unlike the complex and heavy blockchains of Bitcoin and the like, which were designed with other uses in mind, Iota is created to be as lightweight as possible, hence the name "Iota" with emphasis on the ‘IoT’ part.
jenea4pda

Iota and JINN

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:43:55 PM

by the way-NXTL thread is closed as well... How do You think- it will be same like with this project Huh

Iota is a brand new and novel micro-transaction cryptotoken optimized for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Unlike the complex and heavy blockchains of Bitcoin and the like, which were designed with other uses in mind, Iota is created to be as lightweight as possible, hence the name "Iota" with emphasis on the ‘IoT’ part.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 03:48:44 PM

There'll be some news shortly. I'm making, checking and rechecking an escrow list from Blochain.info's records of Anon136's escrow list. I find myself doing a full-scale audit, actually. Smiley

Once I've checked, rechecked and got the data organized, I'll present my results and open up a new child thread. There's still some people with unrefunded escrow sends and they should be reached, as best I can given Bitcoin's pseudonymity. Moreover, at least one escrow rescuee Wink got interested in re-investing in the revived NFDv2. The child thread will present my report and will be a discussion thread on these issues.

I'll also get back to reconstructing and correcting NFDcoin's original spreadsheet after getting the escrow spreadsheet ready.

I wish I had some good news, but right now I'm trying to organize the distribution list for the revival relaunch.

Stay tuned!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Alan Jack783

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:49:28 PM

any exchange?
this is a beautiful coin
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:51:23 PM

There'll be some news shortly. I'm making, checking and rechecking an escrow list from Blochain.info's records of Anon136's escrow list. I find myself doing a full-scale audit, actually. Smiley

Once I've checked, rechecked and got the data organized, I'll present my results and open up a new child thread. There's still some people with unrefunded escrow sends and they should be reached, as best I can given Bitcoin's pseudonymity. Moreover, at least one escrow rescuee Wink got interested in re-investing in the revived NFDv2. The child thread will present my report and will be a discussion thread on these issues.

I'll also get back to reconstructing and correcting NFDcoin's original spreadsheet after getting the escrow spreadsheet ready.

I wish I had some good news, but right now I'm trying to organize the distribution list for the revival relaunch.

Stay tuned!

Thanks for your and your team's hard work.
We all stay tuned.
johnasti

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:27:55 PM

Stay tuned!
Thank you to continue this project, I hope it will be a big success.

Teddy COIN -15%Free+75%IPO,Let's talk about Teddy.TkaCkjmbD59EWGH2qPGKV89BRozTL7DVJk
jenea4pda

Iota and JINN

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:34:22 PM

Stay tuned!

Thank You very much Dear Friend for Your help!

Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:49:14 PM

I must admit that this one caught me completely off-guard, and this is the fist time I've been scammed. I didn't see any red flags but that's probably because the culprit has been busy analyzing IPO's and adjusting his strategy. So yes, I'm not pissed off and he can keep my 0.05BTC since this was one of the most elaborate scams I've seen so far. Good job.

If you guys manage to get a team together and resuscitate NFD I hereby pledge 50% of my future NFDv2 stake to whatever is needed. Be it development, marketing, giveaways or whatever.

burp...
lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:12:39 PM

I must admit that this one caught me completely off-guard, and this is the fist time I've been scammed. I didn't see any red flags but that's probably because the culprit has been busy analyzing IPO's and adjusting his strategy. So yes, I'm not pissed off and he can keep my 0.05BTC since this was one of the most elaborate scams I've seen so far. Good job.

If you guys manage to get a team together and resuscitate NFD I hereby pledge 50% of my future NFDv2 stake to whatever is needed. Be it development, marketing, giveaways or whatever.

doesn't make sence for me anyway. just a nxt clone. isn't that made in a few hours? why scamming and just not release the wallet?
The btc would be his anyway...
i mean, what kind of scam should that be? has to be a real a%*§&le
ShXnot

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:25:10 PM

doesn't make sence for me anyway. just a nxt clone. isn't that made in a few hours? why scamming and just not release the wallet?
well, i think there is a different theory that make sense for me
it could be from NXT developers side
how many NXT ipo was scam?
maybe they don't want NXT clones get popular, so ...
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:25:39 PM

whatever you smoke or drink - quit it before it ruined your brain completely

$dakini

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:59:42 PM

Is there any plans to reduce the number of coins with the new release?
5Billion is a lot of coins and I dont think the current crypto currency world is in need of that much coins.
Can we reduce the cap to 1Billion or even less instead please, which will give more value to the coin.
Mrrr

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:18:13 PM

hey Dzarmush,

I hope you were referring to the last reply rather than to me Smiley.

I've seen you around in the various Alt topics and I've seen the incredible visuals you did for Qora. If you were to be willing to help out the new NFDv2 team with that same kind of energy I'd be willing to not only pledge 50% of my coins to Nxtblg and team for their efforts but also an additional 10% to you personally for helping them out with your skills.

burp...
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 11:57:46 PM

Distribution Progress Report:

Hello again, everyone!

I finished auditing all the escrowed sends, and have set up a discussion thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=606837.new#new

With that side journey out of the way, I've finished Category 4 of the main distribution spreadsheet and am working on Category 3. I'll make sure to not only correct the entries in the spreadsheet itself through checking them against the corresponding send address, but I'll also work in those sends that did not get recorded on the original. Not only with the PMs I've gotten but also with a check-through of the account ledger.

When I'm done with Category 3, then I'll move to category 2. And then, the mammoth giveaway category 1...

While I'm doing this, the rest of the team is working quietly in the background towards the launch. We are making progress!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:25:58 AM

hey Dzarmush,

I hope you were referring to the last reply rather than to me Smiley.

I've seen you around in the various Alt topics and I've seen the incredible visuals you did for Qora. If you were to be willing to help out the new NFDv2 team with that same kind of energy I'd be willing to not only pledge 50% of my coins to Nxtblg and team for their efforts but also an additional 10% to you personally for helping them out with your skills.

Yes, it was an answer to: "it could be from NXT developers side" )

Thanks, man. I'll do my best. No need to share your coins with me though.

overthetop2011

Activity: 678
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:38:58 AM

Hi Nxtblg and devs,

Thanks a lot for your work.

How about the IDs in the free give-away list? are they still valid?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Mrrr

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:41:28 AM

Sweet, thats a 50% pledge to NFD team and a 10% pledge to Sean's Outpost then Smiley

burp...
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:00:23 AM

by the way-NXTL thread is closed as well... How do You think- it will be same like with this project Huh

I don't think so. Too much work for such small profit.

Previous threads were locked because of new forum rules, here's a new one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=590421.120

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: