Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:10:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NFDv2] - NFD Coin - Thread locked  (Read 209420 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
John_Paul

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:37:18 PM

Appreciate you guys for doing this. I think it would be a good idea to put aside 10% coins or more from each account for the devs and the team members and future development.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:09:49 PM

As you may be aware, Nxt has a different API to other coins which makes it hard to get added to exchanges (Mintpal have tried twice)

It follows that NFD will have the same problem but you can make it easier for NFD. Let Nxt forge the path for us. With Nxt on exchanges, coins based on Nxt will be added easier.  NFD will find it easy to to be added to Cryptsy, Bter, Vircurex and others as Nxt forged the path to follow.

So I ask you to vote for Nxt to be added to a new a slick trading platform for NFD to follow >>>> https://hitbtc.com/vote

Vote at home/work/starbucks/your parents house... anywhere to get a new vote. AND sign up with just an email and get another vote worth 10! Nxt is on top but it will only stay there with the help of the NFD community. Vote here >>>> https://hitbtc.com/vote

You can check the distribution list that I am an NFD soon-to-be holder so this isn't spam, it is common sense. Please help out, for all 100% POS coins. The more that make it, the more innovation there will be.

Thanks  Grin
ecoinspro

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:32:38 PM

is the distribution still going on ?
can we still claim coins ?

MaWo (OP)

Activity: 575
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 09:32:22 PM

is the distribution still going on ?
can we still claim coins ?

only former escrow investors who refunded are allowed to reinvest same amount.
we want to be fair to all investors
Ayle56

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:00:26 PM

As you may be aware, Nxt has a different API to other coins which makes it hard to get added to exchanges (Mintpal have tried twice)

It follows that NFD will have the same problem but you can make it easier for NFD. Let Nxt forge the path for us. With Nxt on exchanges, coins based on Nxt will be added easier.  NFD will find it easy to to be added to Cryptsy, Bter, Vircurex and others as Nxt forged the path to follow.

So I ask you to vote for Nxt to be added to a new a slick trading platform for NFD to follow >>>> https://hitbtc.com/vote

Vote at home/work/starbucks/your parents house... anywhere to get a new vote. AND sign up with just an email and get another vote worth 10! Nxt is on top but it will only stay there with the help of the NFD community. Vote here >>>> https://hitbtc.com/vote

You can check the distribution list that I am an NFD soon-to-be holder so this isn't spam, it is common sense. Please help out, for all 100% POS coins. The more that make it, the more innovation there will be.

Thanks  Grin

Nas is on poloniex so it should be possible to put NFD on there.
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:04:31 AM

Thanks  Grin

Nas is on poloniex so it should be possible to put NFD on there.

That's because Nxt is on poloniex Grin let me know if there is a nxt fork on an exchange that nxt isn't on, I don't think there is one and it would be a good sign the devs have talent. Could be worth a punt Cheesy
kenboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:23:06 AM

a good fork of nxt,hope you make a great success
CKTT

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 03:33:19 AM

The previous NFD variable? I received the PM, if I continue to have qualification. Huh Huh

CoolCoin - Free+IPO POS 30%. CXXgDyqgpQb8HfPx1XiGKeq87bwJEX5ZEz
GlobAllCoin -100%IPO-232355454@qq.comBwincoin - 100% Free POS. <B668BTuzTspchuVe5xNRaWuEPMtvaVE3e8>
xiaohuolv

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 04:27:21 AM

I've received the PM,and what to do next?Continue to verify? Huh

secretCoin

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:04:58 AM

Grin

So many people are rush in ,this coin must be hottest in this season.
jalmari

Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:12:09 AM

PM received! This is excellent news after the big disappointment because the scammer!

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
GLGO

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:31:39 AM

Coin alive again, great new team.
When launch it?
rajko00

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:40:07 AM

i see NFD market cap 5x NAS marketcap, just for start

NAS didnt have real fair IPO, so NFD will be first free IPO in cryptoworld

cant wait for start.

Peoples are real value of every cryptocoin

go go devs

you save ours dreams

thnx

NEM COIN - FUTURE IS HERE
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 11:43:51 AM

The previous NFD variable? I received the PM, if I continue to have qualification. Huh Huh

If you're on the list, everything should be all right. I will PM you myself at least once as I correct the original list.

Just sit back and wait! I'll PM everyone on the list once the reconstructed distribution list is ready. That'll stay up for some time to give everyone a chance to review his or her own allocation and PM me in case I've missed something.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 11:48:49 AM

When launch it?

As MaWo said, the main obstacle is the distribution list. I really wish that were not the case, but the more I check and cross-check the more mistakes I'm finding. I also have lots of PMs to go through and I'll also have to send some before the "big send" Grin

It's a drag in some ways, but NFD was branded as "Nxt Fair Distribution." Despite my occasional irreverence, I take "Fair Distribution" very seriously. Unfortunately, living up to the motto has taken more time than I originally thought - but I am working on the distribution spreadsheet every day.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:41:30 PM

When launch it?

As MaWo said, the main obstacle is the distribution list. I really wish that were not the case, but the more I check and cross-check the more mistakes I'm finding. I also have lots of PMs to go through and I'll also have to send some before the "big send" Grin

It's a drag in some ways, but NFD was branded as "Nxt Fair Distribution." Despite my occasional irreverence, I take "Fair Distribution" very seriously. Unfortunately, living up to the motto has taken more time than I originally thought - but I am working on the distribution spreadsheet every day.

Can't expect a scammer to keep perfect books now can you? Smiley

Keep up with the good work. The pledge still stands, will probably peanuts in comparison to the work you people are putting in but at least it something Smiley

burp...
networthsigns

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 04:40:59 PM

Received PM. Got interest again.
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:31:32 PM

When launch it?

if you need help with list pm me

IOTA
Xpedite

Activity: 258

DRAMA: Dumb Retards Asking More Attention

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:02:46 PM

If you're on the list, everything should be all right. I will PM you myself at least once as I correct the original list.

Just sit back and wait! I'll PM everyone on the list once the reconstructed distribution list is ready. That'll stay up for some time to give everyone a chance to review his or her own allocation and PM me in case I've missed something.

Thanks for the effort, it's a noble thing to revive this coin!
roxroxy

Activity: 137
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:07:58 PM

What do you do as a doctor. To heal the wounded and rescue the dying
Thank you for your!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: