Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:57:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 354 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN  (Read 413520 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:48:22 PM

...nice buy @ 500 to someone who bought it...
I was too late Sad

Haha. I just saw it in time I guess. 49k at 500 sat. Looks like I am getting some more for 480 now too. Top 5 holder here I come.
tom14cat14

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:49:21 PM

I was too late Sad

That sell order was earlier at cca 650 sat & cca 65k KTK.
The guy was in a hurry. Wink

He is probably trying to push the price down so he can get more. I have watched most of the whales are gaining coins not losing.
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:52:33 PM

I just cant believe people keep dumping this coin in large chunks. The developer is doing a great job and yet people keep dumping. If you look at the TOP 10 addresses they are gaining more coins so it looks like the whales know this is a good coin. I guess people just want a quick pump and since this coin is building long term market plans it takes time for price to go up. Look at SYNC coin it was flat for awhile but had a developer that was active and bam they announce the things they were working on and the coins has tripled in price in a week. You will most likely not ever time the market perfectly so if you wait around for something to be announced and it to start moving chances are you are too late. Buy coins that have active developers and have not just had a huge pump because chances are eventually it will move higher and make you money. Now I know most will not listen and will just keep dumping and I will keep buying.

usually users buy coins that have a pump potential not a long term potential, crypto world has gone get rich fast, but only few get that others most of the time lose because of the so coled whales pro tips, the dumping of a coin like this might mean that people just need extra btc to buy some of those so called get rich coins, hell even i got lucky few days ago and i saw opportunity in a coin that will quite make me rich, but i haven't sold any KTK to buy it, i just opened my paypal and bought BTC on the other side we also have the users that bought on 300sat so they now sell on 500sat for some profit, untill every of those week hands is off here the coin wont rise, but when it rise it will be huge!
Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:00:07 PM

I was too late Sad

He is probably trying to push the price down so he can get more. I have watched most of the whales are gaining coins not losing.

Its the old strategy of the whales getting cheap coins by pushing the market down ,  but sadly not many weak hands for them Tongue
tom14cat14

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:10:04 PM

I was too late Sad

Its the old strategy of the whales getting cheap coins by pushing the market down ,  but sadly not many weak hands for them Tongue

I dont know. It looks like it is getting ready to take a leg down. Very thin between 500 and 380. I have been holding the line around 500 for a few days. Bought over 200k  in thos couple days but now I think i will sit on the side and see if it goes lower. I might as well get cheaper coins if thats what the people want. Maybe I should throw my 330k coins as a sell wall.  Grin
policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:38:12 PM

I just cant believe people keep dumping this coin in large chunks. The developer is doing a great job and yet people keep dumping. If you look at the TOP 10 addresses they are gaining more coins so it looks like the whales know this is a good coin. I guess people just want a quick pump and since this coin is building long term market plans it takes time for price to go up. Look at SYNC coin it was flat for awhile but had a developer that was active and bam they announce the things they were working on and the coins has tripled in price in a week. You will most likely not ever time the market perfectly so if you wait around for something to be announced and it to start moving chances are you are too late. Buy coins that have active developers and have not just had a huge pump because chances are eventually it will move higher and make you money. Now I know most will not listen and will just keep dumping and I will keep buying.

usually users buy coins that have a pump potential not a long term potential, crypto world has gone get rich fast, but only few get that others most of the time lose because of the so coled whales pro tips, the dumping of a coin like this might mean that people just need extra btc to buy some of those so called get rich coins, hell even i got lucky few days ago and i saw opportunity in a coin that will quite make me rich, but i haven't sold any KTK to buy it, i just opened my paypal and bought BTC on the other side we also have the users that bought on 300sat so they now sell on 500sat for some profit, untill every of those week hands is off here the coin wont rise, but when it rise it will be huge!

very true remark, I also believe that with a couple of dev updates on features will shall see a good small pump and uptrending

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
MajidBC

Activity: 182

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:47:48 PM

I've been familiar with SYNC dev, and have followed its thread from the beginning. It was obvious for me that the dev was a pro and had long term plans. So, I mined it directly and via multipool. Just look at the price.
I'm sure KryptKoin is just the same. It has a good dev, who has long term plans. I'm going to wait to see skyrocketing of KTK price.
tom14cat14

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:09:41 PM

I've been familiar with SYNC dev, and have followed its thread from the beginning. It was obvious for me that the dev was a pro and had long term plans. So, I mined it directly and via multipool. Just look at the price.
I'm sure KryptKoin is just the same. It has a good dev, who has long term plans. I'm going to wait to see skyrocketing of KTK price.

Exactly. It is only a matter of time before KTK has a big rise. It might be tomorrow it might be in a few months. But I am willing to bet if the dev keeps doing what he is doing this coin will sky rocket at some point.
policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:01:39 AM

hey guys, a friend has been experiencing some problems, he hadn't updated his blockchain wallet for a while. He downloaded new wallet, even deleted app folder, reinstalled, etc, let it sync, but when he replaces with old .dat, there appear to be transactions, but he doesn't have his old balance, just 31 coins out of thousands. How can he repairwallet, and what else can he do?

repairwallet should fix this
just go to help->debug window->console and type repairwallet

ty very much, this helped idd!

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
xPooky

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:05:41 PM

wtf, a almost 1BTC sell wall @ 500 sat i hope i will have some more funds available soon to eat it Smiley
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:16:16 PM

Tomorrow is Last day to take participate in #KryptKoin Giveaway ! Will select 1 random winner on 21st July who will get 250 #KTK Smiley

Twitter status -> https://twitter.com/vineetsonkar/status/490483664162004992

And now i think we should stop Giveaway !
tom14cat14

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:21:56 PM

Tomorrow is Last day to take participate in #KryptKoin Giveaway ! Will select 1 random winner on 21st July who will get 250 #KTK Smiley

Agreed. Time for people to start buying there own KTK. TOO many dumpers.
PTseller
Legendary

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:59:36 PM

+1 too many dumpers & to be honest they just a newbie i am sure ! Don't worry guys KTK have very bright future Smiley  Smiley  Kiss
tom14cat14

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:02:13 PM

+1 too many dumpers & to be honest they just a newbie i am sure ! Don't worry guys KTK have very bright future Smiley  Smiley  Kiss

Yea I have been watching the top addresses and most of them are either hold or grow. I have stopped buying though, I was holding the line around 500 sat but seeing how many people are dumping and not a ton of buys I figured I might as well get them cheaper. In the last week I have bought about 300k around the 500 sat range
PTseller
Legendary

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:18:22 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2014, 06:36:56 PM by PTseller

Exactly. It is only a matter of time before KTK has a big rise. It might be tomorrow it might be in a few months. But I am willing to bet if the dev keeps doing what he is doing this coin will sky rocket at some point.

Let me brief what i am thinking about this coin

1- Dev is very genuine and hard working.
2- If Dev keeps working on new projects and keeps taking new ideas from community people then this coin have a very bright future for sure.
3- Future development is good but -->> it should be genuine work and perfect launch of every new projects & before launch it should be checked and tested by team of this coin ! till then don't announce or launch new feature ! failed launch definitely harmful for this coin
4- Marketplace , anon feature , sms feature and so on it's kinda very important and it has to be up to date with new feature like other coins bought !
5- Giveaway has to be stop from now, too many dumpers & it's true
6- keep supporting this coin because we have a very good DEV and what else we need apart from it ?? having a good dev in these days it's very good as far as we know many scam coins are coming day by day
7- We know Coin supply is not much and current price make us uncomfortable but don't worry as soon as new feature announce price automatic blow up 100% sure because you can also take example of many other coins once new feature announce price rise automatic Smiley and our marketplace going to be best marketplace Smiley

I don't know what i have written is good or bad but what my heart & experience says i just expressed it  Wink

I have FAITH in this coin and i am sure Dev have many plans for future ! Cheers  Cool  so buy KTK and ready for some magic in few months or in weeks  Kiss
opus.224

Activity: 247

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:26:58 PM

MajidBC

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:00:30 PM

Let me brief what i am thinking about this coin

1- Dev is very genuine and hard working.
2- If Dev keeps working on new projects and keeps taking new ideas from community people then this coin have a very bright future for sure.
3- Future development is good but -->> it should be genuine work and perfect launch of every new projects & before launch it should be checked and tested by team of this coin ! till then don't announce or launch new feature ! failed launch definitely harmful for this coin
4- Marketplace , anon feature , sms feature and so on it's kinda very important and it has to be up to date with new feature like other coins bought !
5- Giveaway has to be stop from now, too many dumpers & it's true
6- keep supporting this coin because we have a very good DEV and what else we need apart from it ?? having a good dev in these days it's very good as far as we know many scam coins are coming day by day
7- We know Coin supply is not much and current price make us uncomfortable but don't worry as soon as new feature announce price automatic blow up 100% sure because you can also take example of many other coins once new feature announce price rise automatic Smiley and our marketplace going to be best marketplace Smiley

I don't know what i have written is good or bad but what my heart & experience says i just expressed it  Wink

I have FAITH in this coin and i am sure Dev have many plans for future ! Cheers  Cool  so buy KTK and ready for some magic in few months or in weeks  Kiss

Totally agreed. KTK has a great dev. I'm waiting for new features.
opus.224

Activity: 247

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:46:58 PM

Now that is some dumping...  Roll Eyes
MajidBC

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:03:02 PM

There isn't any problem or bad news here, but dumpings happen everyday.
xPooky

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:19:34 PM

There isn't any problem or bad news here, but dumpings happen everyday.
How much more dumpers are there, this has to stop soon
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 354 »
  Print  

Jump to: