Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:22:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 354 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN  (Read 413520 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 10:34:41 PM

typo: 100k KTK in one buy sell order

In regards to "still falling" it's not helped when you have those listing 100k KTK in one buy order, anyone who wants to sell smaller amounts are simply going to list below that wall. And that is going to push the price down. The amount of KTK on bittrex is relatively small, but if everyone who holds KTK on bittrex withdraws 70% to their wallet instead of listing in the sell wall and waiting it will have a positive effect.

This is very true. I could have put up a buy wall and maybe help price go up. You have done a great job and I am still not selling because of you. I am just shocked at how fast things turned once the giveaway was ended. If that is the only reason they where here(free coins) they would not have helped the market move up anyway.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 10:36:24 PM

Yes, we will have the draw next week for 1 Fury + ZenController. Everyone who mined gets 1 entry ticket.

For bigger prizes we had to meet several targets price however there was a small prize with no conditions.

First we have:
1 Fury - Everyone who mines on the pool for a minimum of 12 hours gets a chance to win a Fury regardless of hash power.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:42:31 PM

typo: 100k KTK in one buy sell order

In regards to "still falling" it's not helped when you have those listing 100k KTK in one buy order, anyone who wants to sell smaller amounts are simply going to list below that wall. And that is going to push the price down. The amount of KTK on bittrex is relatively small, but if everyone who holds KTK on bittrex withdraws 70% to their wallet instead of listing in the sell wall and waiting it will have a positive effect.

This is very true. I could have put up a buy wall and maybe help price go up. You have done a great job and I am still not selling because of you. I am just shocked at how fast things turned once the giveaway was ended. If that is the only reason they where here(free coins) they would not have helped the market move up anyway.

I thought you were talking about my 160k buy this week. lol  Grin
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:59:14 PM

I had to check my previous posts, I'm working on the marketplace everyday, so it's on the brain. But the news that I said would be released by Monday should have been about the online wallet!

Which was posted here.

this became to closed community with only few members, now we are even moved from coinpayments, there is no word from the market that dev should have revealed last monday....

I'm back!  Grin

Great news everyone!   Wink

I know they already have some plugins etc for accepting payments. Want to test what they currently have and see how the payment flow works and what we can do with their api. Once I've done a review, I'll post an update.

Great news at coinpayments Twitter:

https://twitter.com/CoinPaymentsNET

Code:
Congratulations to our vote winners: NewYorkCoin, KryptKoin & TitCoin! Staff will announce & add 2 more coins based on Market Cap Thanks :)

Also over the weekend or Monday the latest, will have more news with the marketplace  Cool

This post says marketplace.
Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 01:55:39 AM

Also over the weekend or Monday the latest, will have more news with the marketplace  Cool

I know it does bud! lol

Which is why I posted this

I had to check my previous posts, I'm working on the marketplace everyday, so it's on the brain. But the news that I said would be released by Monday should have been about the online wallet!

Which was posted here.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
IceColdTommy

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:06:00 AM

I know it does bud! lol

Which is why I posted this

Which was posted here.

So wallet is live now?
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 01:51:52 PM

Which was posted here.

this became to closed community with only few members, now we are even moved from coinpayments, there is no word from the market that dev should have revealed last monday....

Thanks for the time and effort you're putting into this coin  Smiley
I think the marketplace could definitely help boost the value of KTK. BTW did you find out what happened with coinpayments?
MajidBC

Activity: 182

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:01:38 PM

Which was posted here.

I think the marketplace could definitely help boost the value of KTK. BTW did you find out what happened with coinpayments?

NewYorkCoin has been removed too. KTK and NewYorkCoin and Titcoin were added at the same time.
Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 07:08:13 PM

No they haven't replied yet. NYC I believe was not added before the integration, KTK was added to supported coins list and then oddly removed.

When the marketplace is near to open beta stage, I'll post full details but those that hold KTK will receive % on all profits generated. The %/KTK is yet to be finalized and will also have a cap so it's fair and avoid anyone taking the lions share of profits if they hold very large amounts of KTK.

So yes, the marketplace will have a positive effect. I would like to push some of the focus away from trading, so by giving supporters another way of profiting from holding KTK instead of purely speculating on exchanges helps achieve that. It should also stabilize the price which helps when vendors are accepting KTK as payment, although it's too much of an issue with digital products.

And if it works as planned, there's no reason why a second marketplace for tangible goods couldn't be setup! once the infrastructure is built and tested with digital products, adapting for tangibles is easy Cool

NewYorkCoin has been removed too. KTK and NewYorkCoin and Titcoin were added at the same time.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
redpumk1n

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:49:05 AM

Dev,

I'm running my wallet in arm-based SBC like raspberry pi for staking.
I successfully built wallet from source code but it seems that staking is not working (tested for 48hrs).
I faced several compile errors related to scyrpt() and scrypt_core() which are caused by lack of arm version asm file.
So I got scrypt-arm.S from other coin's wallet source code then I finally got QT binary without errors.
Is there any possibility that replaced and newly linked asm file causes staking problem? Huh
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 09:03:23 AM

No they haven't replied yet. NYC I believe was not added before the integration, KTK was added to supported coins list and then oddly removed.

When the marketplace is near to open beta stage, I'll post full details but those that hold KTK will receive % on all profits generated. The %/KTK is yet to be finalized and will also have a cap so it's fair and avoid anyone taking the lions share of profits if they hold very large amounts of KTK.

So yes, the marketplace will have a positive effect. I would like to push some of the focus away from trading, so by giving supporters another way of profiting from holding KTK instead of purely speculating on exchanges helps achieve that. It should also stabilize the price which helps when vendors are accepting KTK as payment, although it's too much of an issue with digital products.

And if it works as planned, there's no reason why a second marketplace for tangible goods couldn't be setup! once the infrastructure is built and tested with digital products, adapting for tangibles is easy Cool

Oh wow I'm impressed  Shocked I didn't realize that's what you had in mind when you started work on the Marketplace. That's a very clever idea indeed  Smiley
It'll definitely encourage people to buy and hold for the long term and we could see an end to the mindless dumping. Nice!
Hopefully, coinpayments will reinstate KTK soon. I find it decidedly unprofessional that they would just remove a coin they've just added without providing any explanation  Angry
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:24:11 AM

Oh wow I'm impressed  Shocked I didn't realize that's what you had in mind when you started work on the Marketplace. That's a very clever idea indeed  Smiley
It'll definitely encourage people to buy and hold for the long term and we could see an end to the mindless dumping. Nice!
Hopefully, coinpayments will reinstate KTK soon. I find it decidedly unprofessional that they would just remove a coin they've just added without providing any explanation  Angry

Looking forward to the market place!

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:06:53 PM

Code:
Bittrex:  Market Offline - Database maintenance

Anybody knows more details, when the trading resumes?

this space is intentionally left blank
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:55:41 PM

Code:

Been like it most of the day, bit annoying :/

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:57:21 PM

Code:
Bittrex:  Market Offline - Database maintenance

There has been no news about it lately , I am wondering too whats happening there .
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:24:44 PM

On the other news:

Code:
moolah taken over mintpal :) 
http://blog.moolah.io/2014/07/28/were-taking-over-mintpal-heres-what-you-need-to-know/

already sent them a tweet to consider adding KTK.
You may do so as well.

Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 06:21:36 PM

Sent pm

Dev,

I'm running my wallet in arm-based SBC like raspberry pi for staking.
I successfully built wallet from source code but it seems that staking is not working (tested for 48hrs).
I faced several compile errors related to scyrpt() and scrypt_core() which are caused by lack of arm version asm file.
So I got scrypt-arm.S from other coin's wallet source code then I finally got QT binary without errors.
Is there any possibility that replaced and newly linked asm file causes staking problem? Huh

I sent them a message a couple of hours ago to see what's happening, will post if I have any news.

Code:

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 09:46:42 PM

Okay, had a reply from CoinPayments. It was automatically delisted because their system could not retrieve the price.

So basically we really need a secondary exchange that their system uses.

allcoin, cryptsy, poloniex, mintpal, vircurex, bter

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:55:28 PM

Okay, had a reply from CoinPayments. It was automatically delisted because their system could not retrieve the price.

just voted (+50) allcoin
ps. re-vamped mintpal may be an option, too - see my earlier post.

IceColdTommy

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 10:29:51 PM

bitrexx has the best price api, btw what is happening with them are they delisting us also
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 354 »
  Print  

Jump to: