Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:13:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 354 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN  (Read 413518 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:29:26 PM

what' wrong with ktk?
nothing.

this space is intentionally left blank
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
frant100

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:35:55 PM

nothing at all
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:19:09 PM

Not one single thing at all.  Grin Tongue
loomdart

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Valar nomordumpis.

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:47:14 PM

Nought a thing be wrong with KTK Grin Tongue Smiley

I've watched centurions perish. I've seen gods fall. I've seen the great Ra himself extinguished. His final flame quenched.
MajidBC

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:44:47 PM

KTK is great. Just keep your KTK, buy cheap and wait for good news. The price will fly.
MajidBC

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:49:50 PM

A whale is gathering all cheap coins at Bittrex. He bought about 80k.
MajidBC

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:53:37 PM

anyone else been in contact with cryptsy about adding ktk?

I sent them a request to add KTK to their voting list.

Good job, thanks Smiley

lets send them a few more, come on guys Smiley

That's right guys. It just takes 2 min to send a request.

they told me to buy dips, and thats what im doing... actuallly trading some XC for ktk, thats how much I love ktk. I w8 anxiously for next update!

ps: coin control basic guide at my signature, getting some nice pos returns without wallet low performance!

Cryptsy response:

Thank you for introducing me to this coin.
I have submitted your coin to our development team who will review it
to see if it meets our requirements for addition to the Cryptsy exchange.
If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know. :-)
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:14:15 PM

Good job, thanks Smiley

they told me to buy dips, and thats what im doing... actuallly trading some XC for ktk, thats how much I love ktk. I w8 anxiously for next update!

ps: coin control basic guide at my signature, getting some nice pos returns without wallet low performance!

Cryptsy response:

the more people that do this the quicker they might get around to it

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
MajidBC

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:14:00 PM

Good job, thanks Smiley

Cryptsy response:

the more people that do this the quicker they might get around to it
Definitely! One of the factors they consider to add a new coin is how much the coin is popular. So, let's send them request guys!
policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:57:33 PM

Dear KryptKoin Dev, have you heard about http://cryptoasian.com/contact/ ? it's a PoD scheme where you give CryptoAsian some details and speak with him, and in return he gives you a PoD (Proof of Developer) rating. This would be great for PR, and will stabilise assurance that you are indeed, as the word is said, [legit]

I actually really like this idea, cryptoasian is one of the few well known twitterers that isn't a complete tool, and his PoD idea is really good.

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:34:32 PM

Dear KryptKoin Dev, have you heard about http://cryptoasian.com/contact/ ? it's a PoD scheme where you give CryptoAsian some details and speak with him, and in return he gives you a PoD (Proof of Developer) rating. This would be great for PR, and will stabilise assurance that you are indeed, as the word is said, [legit]

I actually really like this idea, cryptoasian is one of the few well known twitterers that isn't a complete tool, and his PoD idea is really good.

First I've heard of it, looks like a good idea on paper though.

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:09:03 PM

Yea he is just gaining steam. I was the 2nd coin to be rated so he is still new but growing quickly. It is just another tool for traders to use to figure out if a coin will be a scam or have a longer life. I personally think it is a good Idea. I will say it is a little hard to give out so much personal info to someone but I figured anyone could find it about me if they wanted.
Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 06:39:48 PM

Not sure about handing over my personal details to someone on twitter!

I have been looking at Coins Source trust... http://www.coinssource.com/trust/

But if anyone see what happened with PayProCoin, looked like some shady stuff going on. And the dev provided personal details, is "Proof of Developer" actually going to help?

Currently I'm not convinced, although not ruling out the idea completely and providing details to a trusted party.

Yea he is just gaining steam. I was the 2nd coin to be rated so he is still new but growing quickly. It is just another tool for traders to use to figure out if a coin will be a scam or have a longer life. I personally think it is a good Idea. I will say it is a little hard to give out so much personal info to someone but I figured anyone could find it about me if they wanted.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
loomdart

Valar nomordumpis.

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 07:42:50 PM

But if anyone see what happened with PayProCoin, looked like some shady stuff going on. And the dev provided personal details, is "Proof of Developer" actually going to help?

Currently I'm not convinced, although not ruling out the idea completely and providing details to a trusted party.

I'm not sure whether it will help or it won't, but it's just another way of boosting investor confidence, an idea might be to see him PoD a few other coins and then see how it pans out? but yes, that coinssourcetrust looks great aswell, all these things may be minor, but they add up to alot

I've watched centurions perish. I've seen gods fall. I've seen the great Ra himself extinguished. His final flame quenched.
DJCanh

Activity: 278

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:55:52 AM

PoD means nothing, you can fake all those "real" identities easy and even PayPro turned out to be a scam. 
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 10:40:00 AM

Coinssource is a company registered in California and definitely looks more professional. Just yesterday I was going through their thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=718919.0

I'm not sure how much they charge but I'd wait a bit before thinking about getting their stamp of approval. Let's see what people think of them first.
If the project is successful, I think it would be a good idea to get a good trust score from them. Obviously no one here in the community needs the dev to prove anything but it would definitely increase our credibility in the eyes of potential investors.
loomdart

Valar nomordumpis.

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 11:05:07 AM

Coinssource is a company registered in California and definitely looks more professional. Just yesterday I was going through their thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=718919.0

I'm not sure how much they charge but I'd wait a bit before thinking about getting their stamp of approval. Let's see what people think of them first.
If the project is successful, I think it would be a good idea to get a good trust score from them. Obviously no one here in the community needs the dev to prove anything but it would definitely increase our credibility in the eyes of potential investors.
Ofcourse, the purpose of all of these things is to assign the coin to a dev and tell people that the dev is real and not made up, a google hangout just discussing the coin would have the same effect, without you having to disclose any private information apart from what your face looks like

Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 11:56:38 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 10:24:51 PM by KryptKoin

Wallet Update

Version 1.5.6.1 released.

- Checkpoints added

- FastStart added

Loads a bit quicker although still hangs on first start, need to try and improve this!

- The "For staking only" option bug fixed

The checkbox should only unlock for staking, so no KTK can be sent without entering your password again.

This has now been fixed, if you unlock for staking, and try to send KTK you are now asked to enter your password.

Download Windows Wallet:

The blockchain needs to be downloaded again, here's a bootstrap file to speed up the process.

Please before updating make a backup of your wallet.dat file.

Wallet: http://krypt.cash/wallet/KryptKoin-1.5.6.1-setup.exe
Bootstrap file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3fpjef9dfllrpjf/KryptKoin_bc.zip

Liunx/Mac available shortly

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
frant100

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:12:22 PM

Wallet Update

Version 1.5.5.0 released.

- Checkpoints added

- FastStart added

Loads a bit quicker although still hangs on first start, need to try and improve this!

- The "For staking only" option bug fixed

The checkbox should only unlock for staking, so no KTK can be sent without entering your password again.

This has now been fixed, if you unlock for staking, and try to send KTK you are now asked to enter your password.

Download Windows Wallet:

The blockchain needs to be downloaded again, here are the blkindex.dat and blk0001.dat files to speed up the process.

Please before updating make a backup of your wallet.dat file.

Extract the blkindex.dat and blk0001.dat files to:

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\KryptKoin

Wallet: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gx5e6db3wqvb2zd/KryptKoin.1.5.5.0.zip
Blockchain dat files: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qgf3ws9vlg8z20g/KryptKoin_bc.zip

Liunx/Mac available shortly

I get fatal error when using the blockchain files so looks like I have to download the blockchain manually  Sad Sad
Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 12:19:55 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 12:30:32 PM by KryptKoin

I used these files on a test laptop, and worked fine for me. Please double check the old ones have been removed first, then extract the new ones provided.

Can simply move the old ones to a new folder, so can easily rollback if required.

If you try to open the wallet using the old files it will give an error, that it cannot open the blkindex.dat file.

I get fatal error when using the blockchain files so looks like I have to download the blockchain manually  Sad Sad

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 354 »
  Print  

Jump to: