Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:47:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 354 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN  (Read 413523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MajidBC

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:19:33 PM

120satosi...going to die?

This is just normally what happens to coins when it is not a pump and dump. It will most likely go up in the long term. This coin is a good investment not necessarily a good trade. There is a big difference between the two.

People should get use to regular coins, instead of pump and dump ones. You can't become rich over a night. Have a little patience.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:46:47 PM

This is just normally what happens to coins when it is not a pump and dump. It will most likely go up in the long term. This coin is a good investment not necessarily a good trade. There is a big difference between the two.

People should get use to regular coins, instead of pump and dump ones. You can't become rich over a night. Have a little patience.

Agreed. I just dont get it. On Pump and Dumps most people lose. But yet everyone keeps trying in hopes they hit it right. People need to start buying coins trying to build something real.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:49:30 PM

Agreed. I just dont get it. On Pump and Dumps most people lose. But yet everyone keeps trying in hopes they hit it right. People need to start buying coins trying to build something real.

Sadly I think most people that are new to crypto are introduced in this way!

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:52:07 PM

Pump and dumps are like the lottery. Somebody wins, but most lose. Especially traders. Mining is a bit different, you can usually turn a quick profit mining a launch. But as far as medium to long term investments? Well you can take some chances of course, but you're not playing the lottery.

I once heard the lottery defined as investment for the mathematically challenged. I think the principle applies Cheesy

EDIT: typos
tom14cat14

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:11:35 PM

Pump and dumps are like the lottery. Somebody wins, but most lose. Especially traders. Mining is a bit different, you can usually turn a quick profit mining a launch. But as far as medium to long term investments? Well you can take some chances of course, but you're not playing the lottery.

I once heard the lottery defined as investment for the mathematically challenged. I think the principle applies Cheesy

EDIT: typos

This is a very true statement. The developer has some very good ideas for long term sustained growth.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 09:58:49 AM

Nice! Somebody put up a buy wall for 300,000 @200 sat  Smiley I don't think there are that many dumpers left to be able to eat through the wall.
Hopefully we'll see the value go up from here but volume is quite low.
tom14cat14

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:09:51 PM

Nice! Somebody put up a buy wall for 300,000 @200 sat  Smiley I don't think there are that many dumpers left to be able to eat through the wall.

I moved the wall down. I did buy up that sell wall though. I need to see more buy support from community before I push back up again. Start spreading the word. If you want your cheap KTK they better get it soon. The sell side is getting pretty thin and ripe for a huge spike.
MajidBC

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:19:52 PM

I moved the wall down. I did buy up that sell wall though. I need to see more buy support from community before I push back up again. Start spreading the word. If you want your cheap KTK they better get it soon. The sell side is getting pretty thin and ripe for a huge spike.

You ate all of 203 sell wall? You were hungry pal! Wink
tom14cat14

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:21:22 PM

I am also the one with the 300k at 135. I am thinking of moving it back up to 200 but I want to see some people actually start buying other then me. Otherwise I will let the dumpers keep dumping to me at a lower price.
MajidBC

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:22:43 PM

I am also the one with the 300k at 135. I am thinking of moving it back up to 200 but I want to see some people actually start buying other then me. Otherwise I will let the dumpers keep dumping to me at a lower price.
I think you are the cheap leader of KTK now. (Are you familiar with poker?)
tom14cat14

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:30:52 PM

If you are saying Chip leader then yes I know what you are saying. i play poker all the time. I also agree there is a good chance I am the chip leader. Grin   Of course is this a good thing? I think so I believe in this coin long term. Maybe I will do a weekly contest Like I run for my coin. But we need people to actually enter the contest.
MajidBC

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:30:38 PM

Nice! Somebody put up a buy wall for 300,000 @200 sat  Smiley I don't think there are that many dumpers left to be able to eat through the wall.

If you are saying Chip leader then yes I know what you are saying. i play poker all the time. I also agree there is a good chance I am the chip leader. Grin   Of course is this a good thing? I think so I believe in this coin long term. Maybe I will do a weekly contest Like I run for my coin. But we need people to actually enter the contest.
You are right, I meant "chip" leader, but after buying at 200 sat you are also "cheap" leader! Omaha or Texas Hold'em?

What kind of contest?
MajidBC

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:44:17 PM

Nice! Somebody put up a buy wall for 300,000 @200 sat  Smiley I don't think there are that many dumpers left to be able to eat through the wall.

If you are saying Chip leader then yes I know what you are saying. i play poker all the time. I also agree there is a good chance I am the chip leader. Grin   Of course is this a good thing? I think so I believe in this coin long term. Maybe I will do a weekly contest Like I run for my coin. But we need people to actually enter the contest.
You are right, I meant "chip" leader, but after buying at 200 sat you are also "cheap" leader! Omaha or Texas Hold'em?

What kind of contest?
I just read about your contest. That's a good idea. Guys, what do you think about this kind of contest for KTK?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737410
tom14cat14

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:55:36 PM

What kind of contest?

Texas Hold em all the way!!! I really wish we were more active like the mint pal voting.
MajidBC

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:02:26 PM

What kind of contest?

Texas Hold em all the way!!! I really wish we were more active like the mint pal voting.
Do you have exchange in mind, other than Cryptsy, to start voting?
tom14cat14

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:10:23 PM

What kind of contest?

Do you have exchange in mind, other than Cryptsy, to start voting?

I believe we only need 2 exchanges until we have enough volume to support more. I am a fan of bittrex and allcoin as the back up. I mean if we can get on cryptsy great but the problem is if you cant support the volume on both you risk getting delisted which is worse then not being listed at all. We are just keeping our head above watter on trex and a lot is because of my buying. We need to shore up trex and then just have a smaller back up for now. I run my contest to try and help stimulate volume. Since I am running my Firecoin contest and Rubycoin has had me run one and wants another I might ask someone else run the contest so I am not spamming too many coins. LOL I will donate or even pay for it if needs be but then I would be the one to draw the winner and then pay them.
MajidBC

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:23:28 PM

I believe we only need 2 exchanges until we have enough volume to support more. I am a fan of bittrex and allcoin as the back up. I mean if we can get on cryptsy great but the problem is if you cant support the volume on both you risk getting delisted which is worse then not being listed at all. We are just keeping our head above watter on trex and a lot is because of my buying. We need to shore up trex and then just have a smaller back up for now. I run my contest to try and help stimulate volume. Since I am running my Firecoin contest and Rubycoin has had me run one and wants another I might ask someone else run the contest so I am not spamming too many coins. LOL I will donate or even pay for it if needs be but then I would be the one to draw the winner and then pay them.
I agree about the volume problem and your buy orders. Maybe we should wait for marketplace to see more buy support and volume.

About the contest, let's wait for the dev and other members' opinion. I will run it and leave the draw to you, if others accept.
tom14cat14

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:36:08 PM

I agree about the volume problem and your buy orders. Maybe we should wait for marketplace to see more buy support and volume.

About the contest, let's wait for the dev and other members' opinion. I will run it and leave the draw to you, if others accept.

Sounds great. Hopefully people will start to get active.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:33:23 AM

Sadly I can't offer any buy support yet as I went pretty much all in at 600 sats!

I do have some other funds but they are tied up as I would be taking a loss as things stand.

The contest looks good by the way!

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:59:43 AM

I tried to trade some XC to buy the KTK, its just too much value at this price. Coins are bleeding but KTK is stable @200sat with constant holders support. I would have bought at an instant if my short trading XC was successful pfff

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 354 »
  Print  

Jump to: