Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:06:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 354 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN  (Read 413520 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ipadbroken

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:30:29 PM

it is time to up

DoubleEagle Coin - Only 100 XDE - Get your free XDE https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736702.
Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late.SqFracUi7rqbfxoPfcD4dVCSRGESxRYwHC
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:33:56 PM

it is time to up
Well 2 BTC can get this coin up to 2k sat price
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:37:07 PM

it is time to up

Yep. But we have to convince people to buy 2 BTC worth of coin. Other then me.
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:00:18 PM

it is time to up

Yep. But we have to convince people to buy 2 BTC worth of coin. Other then me.
ye i know but that seems hard by looks of how thing stand right now
Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 05:09:52 PM

Had internet problems since Tues night, so unable to get on the thread!

Marketplace update

I've got the btc payments integrated into the marketplace (MP), I'm doing some final testing this week. And I can then get a video demo done for Monday to show how it currently works.

Basically a customer visits a product for sale on the MP...

> Selects btc as payment option, is then taken to a page with the address to send the btc amount

> It has a progress page, where it displays a progress bar with the transaction status and remaining confirmations required to complete

> Once the confirmations are completed, the customer is redirected to the download page

Nothing unusual with the process, except the payment has been split between multiple addresses. The MP gets paid a fee, and the remaining is sent directly to the vendor, and if it was an affiliate referral, they would also receive their % commission from the transaction (commission is set by the vendor).

Also the KTK wallet api is coming along. The KTK payment option will work in exactly the same way as they do with btc. The code for the MP integration is ready, just the final api code on the wallet to complete and can then pull it all together.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
tom14cat14

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:54:10 PM

Marketplace update

I've got the btc payments integrated into the marketplace (MP), I'm doing some final testing this week. And I can then get a video demo done for Monday to show how it currently works.

> Selects btc as payment option, is then taken to a page with the address to send the btc amount

> It has a progress page, where it displays a progress bar with the transaction status and remaining confirmations required to complete

> Once the confirmations are completed, the customer is redirected to the download page

Nothing unusual with the process, except the payment has been split between multiple addresses. The MP gets paid a fee, and the remaining is sent directly to the vendor, and if it was an affiliate referral, they would also receive their % commission from the transaction (commission is set by the vendor).

Also the KTK wallet api is coming along. The KTK payment option will work in exactly the same way as they do with btc. The code for the MP integration is ready, just the final api code on the wallet to complete and can then pull it all together.

Great work, keep it up.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:00:38 PM

Dev great work, as always. I am currently on holidays and will be back to full action next Monday. Can help with beta testing then. IMO some of the low prices and low interest may be because of the holiday period - thus it is very important to have things ready for the end of August and then start to advertise it  aggressively.

this space is intentionally left blank
MajidBC

Activity: 182

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:16:23 PM

Marketplace update

Nice! What will be sold through the MP? Computer hardware? Electronic Devices? Any specific category?
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:27:45 PM

dev/community try to get KTK in this project : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=694691.40 . cheers
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 06:35:31 AM

Very nice work.

Once the market place is ready for physical good, I'll get some Toners/cartridges, all different types of light bulbs if there is a ll for these types of things

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 03:42:57 PM

Marketplace update

Yay!! Good news indeed, I'm really excited about this. I think that as long as we offer enough items in the marketplace, this will be greatly beneficial for KTK.
I'll be sure to check out the video demo on Monday  Wink Thanks for all your hardwork!
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:46:05 PM

Marketplace update

Yay!! Good news indeed, I'm really excited about this. I think that as long as we offer enough items in the marketplace, this will be greatly beneficial for KTK.
I'll be sure to check out the video demo on Monday  Wink Thanks for all your hardwork!

that will boost the coin and developments like this are helpful for the coin
Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 04:18:09 PM

It's going to be downloadable products only, take themeforest for an example (with much lower vendor fees!).

That way, we can create our own products to sell. It means the profit share for KTK holders is not relying on revenue generated from fees alone.

Which would be relatively small to start with until the marketplace had enough vendors actively selling. So having our own products, revenue will be much higher and as a result bigger profit to share with KTK holders. A little added bonus, anyone who promotes a product and refers a confirmed sale get a commission, if that happens to be a KTK holder it's extra profit for them!

If there was enough demand for a tangible MP, it could be easily done by setting up a second site. But my day to day business is selling my own downloadable products (themes, plugins, web apps), so that's the reason I'm going for downloadable products. Been doing that since 2006 and built a pretty big customer list, who always buy and promote my new products!  Cool

*Edit* and I've not yet promoted KTK to my customers, and will do so when the MP goes live!  Grin

Nice! What will be sold through the MP? Computer hardware? Electronic Devices? Any specific category?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:40:42 PM

It's going to be downloadable products only, take themeforest for an example (with much lower vendor fees!).

That way, we can create our own products to sell. It means the profit share for KTK holders is not relying on revenue generated from fees alone.

Which would be relatively small to start with until the marketplace had enough vendors actively selling. So having our own products, revenue will be much higher and as a result bigger profit to share with KTK holders. A little added bonus, anyone who promotes a product and refers a confirmed sale get a commission, if that happens to be a KTK holder it's extra profit for them!

If there was enough demand for a tangible MP, it could be easily done by setting up a second site. But my day to day business is selling my own downloadable products (themes, plugins, web apps), so that's the reason I'm going for downloadable products. Been doing that since 2006 and built a pretty big customer list, who always buy and promote my new products!  Cool

*Edit* and I've not yet promoted KTK to my customers, and will do so when the MP goes live!  Grin

excellent work, I can't wait to have a look into this bad boy!

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
MajidBC

Activity: 182

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:18:12 PM

*Edit* and I've not yet promoted KTK to my customers, and will do so when the MP goes live!  Grin

I see at least two advantages for downloadable products over physical ones:
1- There isn't any shipment fee, limitation, or problem.
2- You have good expertise and potential customers for downloadable products.

Looking forward to see your products.
frant100

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:27:21 PM

*Edit* and I've not yet promoted KTK to my customers, and will do so when the MP goes live!  Grin

I see at least two advantages for downloadable products over physical ones:
1- There isn't any shipment fee, limitation, or problem.
2- You have good expertise and potential customers for downloadable products.

Looking forward to see your products.

can I add one
3- MP can be Automated for instant delivery (always a bonus)
tom14cat14

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:49:26 PM

Looks like we have a little momentum on the trading front. Hopefully we can have a bit of price recovery after this good news. Dont forget everyone there will also be profit sharing from the marketplace for those who are staking.
Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 08:39:41 PM

That's exactly how it works!  Wink

The vendor will have the option to either enter their own urls for product files or use MP storage (Amazon S3), which has a lot of benefits over hosting files yourself. One it doesn't cost the vendor anything extra, two Amazon servers are fast and reliable and so vendors don't need to use their own server resources for file downloads.

can I add one

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
t-minus

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:47:27 PM

That's exactly how it works!  Wink

The vendor will have the option to either enter their own urls for product files or use MP storage (Amazon S3), which has a lot of benefits over hosting files yourself. One it doesn't cost the vendor anything extra, two Amazon servers are fast and reliable and so vendors don't need to use their own server resources for file downloads.

can I add one

still need linux wallet compiled? if so i'll get my linux box set up again and knock that out for u. kinda sick right now so im gonna go take a nap, just PM me bro

edit: anyone know when the kryptmultipool pays out? seems like maybe once a week?
Historical

Activity: 268
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:01:58 PM

edit: anyone know when the kryptmultipool pays out? seems like maybe once a week?
Do you have confirmed BTC on mining stats bro?
Can you PM me your address, so I can check?

Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 354 »
  Print  

Jump to: