Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:27:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ Bonus PPS Pool - 130% PPS - OPEN ]  (Read 93959 times)
Clipse (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 22, 2012, 08:35:22 PM

Hey Clipse, has the period changed permanently or was it a one-time thing related to the changes you made?

Sorry no idea what you refer to ;/

What one-time thing? If you refer to the PPS rate, I have changed that to 110% until further notice which means that if it needs to drop/go up then I will inform users before next payment cycle kicks in.

Oh, sorry. Previously the payment periods started and stopped at midnight UTC. IE,
2012-05-10 00:00:00 to 2012-05-12 23:59:59
2012-05-13 00:00:00 to 2012-05-16 23:59:58
the last one was
2012-05-16 20:00:00 to 2012-05-21 02:00:00
which both overlaps the previous one and is at a different time. My question is will the current payment period end 2012-05-23 23:59 following the old sequence, or will there be a new cutoff?

Oh right, didnt think it would be a huge thing that needed explaination but here goes Smiley

When I processed the shares I actually pulled it from bit earlier/later to double check that no shares went unpaid, it checked out fine however when I did the timestamp I forgot to set it to the exact times so its just a timestamp that now displays like that.

There is no new payment period, everything is the same.

Hopefully its not a dealbreaker Wink

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 22, 2012, 08:46:06 PM

Oh right, didnt think it would be a huge thing that needed explaination but here goes Smiley

When I processed the shares I actually pulled it from bit earlier/later to double check that no shares went unpaid, it checked out fine however when I did the timestamp I forgot to set it to the exact times so its just a timestamp that now displays like that.

No problem, I was just looking at the payment history and noticed the last one was tagged oddly even though the amount seemed to be right.
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2012, 08:49:09 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2012, 10:16:53 PM by Clipse

No problem, I was just looking at the payment history and noticed the last one was tagged oddly even though the amount seemed to be right.

Yep amount should be right, I allways precheck that shares are correct across time periods for safety right now, this time however I forgot to change the time period back before process/timestamp payment like a dumbass o_0

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
DutchBrat

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2012, 10:06:12 PM

20 rejects & 3820 accepted over the last 14 1/2 hours !!! I am impressed  Grin

Clipse (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2012, 10:13:50 PM

20 rejects & 3820 accepted over the last 14 1/2 hours !!! I am impressed  Grin

Those damn 20 rejects came mostly from 3 , 1-5second apart new blocks lol, but ye pool on the right track just need to keep on rolling Cheesy

Beaflag VonRathburg

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 02:58:18 AM

I've noticed that the pool has been running WAY more stable since I've been able to reconnect everything. Stales, rejects, and disconnects have been infinitely better. Around the time of the last server swap things went ape shit. Super high rejects and horrible uptime. Since the changes one of my rigs had been up 5 days before I had to take it down to do change some software. I look forward to seeing how long everythign will run now. I also managed to get my 5970 that's been sitting here in my garage for a month hashing away yesterday. After this last monster rise in difficulty, it'll be nice to see it drop in the next couple days. Stability, higher accepted shares, and lower difficulty are a miner's dream.

Clipse (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 07:26:29 AM

I've noticed that the pool has been running WAY more stable since I've been able to reconnect everything. Stales, rejects, and disconnects have been infinitely better. Around the time of the last server swap things went ape shit. Super high rejects and horrible uptime. Since the changes one of my rigs had been up 5 days before I had to take it down to do change some software. I look forward to seeing how long everythign will run now. I also managed to get my 5970 that's been sitting here in my garage for a month hashing away yesterday. After this last monster rise in difficulty, it'll be nice to see it drop in the next couple days. Stability, higher accepted shares, and lower difficulty are a miner's dream.

Its better but I still feel its not perfect so for miner's convenience I will non-intrusively try lower/improve rejects even more. The only area where I do know that it suffers and maybe wont be able to avoid rejects is when there is 2-3-4 blocks nearly stacked on each other.

Clipse (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 10:05:37 AM

UPDATE:

Remaining queued signups just emailed out.

Clipse (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 04:20:30 PM

Hmmm Smiley

What a good run today after I made few more changes about 12hrs ago, 67490 accepted / 0 rejected across 55 blocks(LP's) even though I realisticly dont expect it to remain at 0 but damn I dont think it can really get better than this.

w00t

Clipse (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 08:26:43 PM

NOTICE:

Just want to remind the new guys that on payment cycle end days it is normal for the pool to shutdown for 1-5minutes, this will occur in roughly 1hour 30minutes from this post. Once pool is back up your miners will connect and mine as usual but the system will then be processing the shares/payouts to payment history which could lead to 30-60minutes of no webstat updates but after processing is done all the shares mined during the time period will be updated and its usual business until next payment cycle end period.

On a sidenote, I am planning to introduce additional Rewards system, weekly or maybe bi-weekly randomised BTC drops and referal system in the not to distant future. Some of these additions will be available by Sunday and some only later on.

server
Legendary

Activity: 892
Merit: 1002

1 BTC =1 BTC

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 08:35:11 PM

I don't know what you did exactly but I highly appreciate the changes you made, the stales from my fpga's went down from 10% to 0.2%

I'm really impressed Shocked

Thanks Clipse !!

Clipse (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 08:43:31 PM

I don't know what you did exactly but I highly appreciate the changes you made, the stales from my fpga's went down from 10% to 0.2%

Thanks Clipse !!

Well, Ive waited long to put down my tiny violin, I think its about time but I want to give it just a few more days to make up my mind Smiley

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 08:57:33 PM

Thanks Clipse !!

Well, Ive waited long to put down my tiny violin, I think its about time but I want to give it just a few more days to make up my mind Smiley

Any idea whether once the issues are confirmed fixed we'll be able o connect through GPUMAX?
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 09:02:34 PM

Thanks Clipse !!

Any idea whether once the issues are confirmed fixed we'll be able o connect through GPUMAX?

Issues was never a GPUMAX limitation, once I allow gpumax officially I have a different rewards structure that would allow users to mine where they want with us as a backup pool however based on certain tolerances PPS would scale between 99%-120% so fulltime miners would earn more than now and part time/almost zero time miners would earn around the baseline percentages.

Like any pool, huge fluctuations in pool hashrate even on PPS pool does affect the operator's variance and fully condoning miners to earn at the current rates would simply screw us variance wise much more than we will benefit from having consistent miners.

That said, I want an active pool of miners and see no reason to act as the back alley for miners considering the percentages I pay Wink

DutchBrat

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 10:59:12 PM

NOTICE:

Just want to remind the new guys that on payment cycle end days it is normal for the pool to shutdown for 1-5minutes

Is this something that will be changed in the future, or will there always be a pool shutdown when payment cycle end ?

On a sidenote, I am planning to introduce additional Rewards system, weekly or maybe bi-weekly randomised BTC drops and referal system in the not to distant future. Some of these additions will be available by Sunday and some only later on.

Randomised BTC drops Huh That sounds exciting ! hehehehe
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 11:10:00 PM

NOTICE:

Just want to remind the new guys that on payment cycle end days it is normal for the pool to shutdown for 1-5minutes

Is this something that will be changed in the future, or will there always be a pool shutdown when payment cycle end ?

Randomised BTC drops Huh That sounds exciting ! hehehehe

Oh, the pool shutdown was suppose to be a temp thing resolved ages ago but I dont want to dwell on the past Wink

As soon as we get the db more optimized so that it doesnt reload every user share on stats pull we will just leave pool running across payment periods, this is all moving along very slowly so people just have to bare with us and enjoy the extra income in the meantime.

lightlord
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2012, 07:24:12 AM

Hello compared to http://mmpool.bitparking.com/pool

urrency   Pay Per Share
bitcoin   0.00002813
devcoin   0.06201664
i0coin   0.00357669
ixcoin   0.00145074
namecoin   0.00007246

Of this above, I can sell devcoin, i0coin,ixcoin,namecoin all on https://www.vircurex.com/

Would your amount be higher then all of this combined? I am getting around 105-110% already.
But I want to know your Bitcoin pay per share, so I can excatly calculate from there if I mine for you
is more then if I mine for this above.

I have HD 7970 1180 OC: 700 MHASH (832 Mhash when it arrives in a few days bit single)
And another 832X3 which I expect in 2-3weeks.

And if you are more then this above I would like to mine with you.

Best regards
lightlord

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 07:39:01 AM

Hello compared to http://mmpool.bitparking.com/pool

urrency   Pay Per Share
bitcoin   0.00002813
devcoin   0.06201664
i0coin   0.00357669
ixcoin   0.00145074
namecoin   0.00007246

Of this above, I can sell devcoin, i0coin,ixcoin,namecoin all on https://www.vircurex.com/

Would your amount be higher then all of this combined? I am getting around 105-110% already.
But I want to know your Bitcoin pay per share, so I can excatly calculate from there if I mine for you
is more then if I mine for this above.

I have HD 7970 1180 OC: 700 MHASH (832 Mhash when it arrives in a few days bit single)
And another 832X3 which I expect in 2-3weeks.

And if you are more then this above I would like to mine with you.

Best regards
lightlord

Hi

Our PPS rate is much higher on real returns than merged mining all those coins, I have no intention to convince you but there is no way you would be getting anywhere near 105% PPS BTC combining all those different merged coins by looking at the volume/market price of those coins.

Remember mmpool you start out as a 97.5% miner due to their fee, those extra merged mined coins selling all right now would maybe return !102-103% PPS equivelant of just mining BTC at higher rate.

lightlord
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2012, 07:54:05 AM

Is it possible to give me a rough bitcoin pps amount?
They had 0.00002813.

If you were to calculate yours by share that would be?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 07:58:30 AM

Is it possible to give me a rough bitcoin pps amount?
They had 0.00002813.

If you were to calculate yours by share that would be?

Yes, as stated we pay 110% that would be 0.00002885 x 1.10 = 0.000031735 Bonus PPS rate , these rates can change however but so far Ive remained above 100% consistently and if rates change I inform miners before the next payment cycle.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: