Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:04:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ Bonus PPS Pool - 130% PPS - OPEN ]  (Read 93957 times)
Clipse (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 23, 2012, 12:59:52 PM

Thanks for the info - should be over 6 GH/s by Feb 1  Grin

Send me a PM if you want to be added to the list of users to contact, thanks.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2012, 01:36:25 AM

Just a quick update.

Every user who PM me with the required details as outlined in OP before 27th January 23:59 ET will be locked in for 115% PPS maximum rate for the whole duration of February. All users who allready PM'd me will allready get locked in for 115% PPS for the whole of February. The only requirement for every user would be to atleast remain at or above 1GH hashing power as outlined in OP.

There is one exception though, the 115% PPS locked in rate for the whole duration of February will only be available for the next users until we reach atleast 200GH of vouched hashing power. We will however accept more users above 200GH however those users would fall under the OP rules to attain more than 110% PPS.

Hopefully this offer will speed up the process of getting users to PM me so I can get the total GH figures for the launch in line with what I am hoping to acquire.

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2012, 03:15:45 PM

shameless bump  Roll Eyes

farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 24, 2012, 04:40:21 PM

Thnx for the extra % profit  Smiley

Hope you are getting enough users so this will happen

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2012, 04:48:17 PM

Thnx for the extra % profit  Smiley

Hope you are getting enough users so this will happen

Its going to happen, just working on the userstats so users can keep track of their earnings Smiley

More users would be beneficial however.

farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2012, 04:55:18 PM

Did you put a thread anywhere else besides pools?
or is that considered spamming  ?Smiley  maybe in the Newbie section?

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2012, 05:31:43 PM

Did you put a thread anywhere else besides pools?
or is that considered spamming  ?Smiley  maybe in the Newbie section?

I would prefer not to spam Smiley but anyone is welcome to direct users to this thread.

Most newbies wouldnt have 1GH+ of mining hardware I suspect so that would probably be a waste of time to target Wink

Clipse (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2012, 02:51:55 AM

Special locked in rate offer is now closed, all users who PM(signup) from here on will go according to the structure outlined in OP.

Clipse (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 03:19:08 PM

Allmost time to go live, just a few more days.

If you want to mine with us as soon as we go live then please PM us to get onto our list of users. (Users who allready PM'd is allready on the list)

farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2012, 11:47:38 AM

** We will evaluate the PPS rates at the end of each week(Sundays) to make sure its still feasible but rest assured you will be informed of new rates and new rates will never been less than 101% PPS otherwise we may aswell stop the offer.

Does this re-evaluation include the locked rate for febuary or is that also up for re-evaluation?

Martin Armstrong
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2012, 03:11:09 PM

** We will evaluate the PPS rates at the end of each week(Sundays) to make sure its still feasible but rest assured you will be informed of new rates and new rates will never been less than 101% PPS otherwise we may aswell stop the offer.

Does this re-evaluation include the locked rate for febuary or is that also up for re-evaluation?

To be fair, lets see how the first week go and then everyone would be informed if anything changes and they can decide with enough time. I dont anticipate any changes soon however I dont want to end up promising the world when its eventually impossible to present even offer a puppy dog Wink

P4man

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2012, 05:03:08 PM

Continued from ABC thread

You clearly have no business sense and you totally nitpicked out of context the "1.) Attract miners and keep them happy with reliability aswell as higher payouts" comment I made, it was part of my explaination to keep miners on a pool incase there is a much longer term use for the pool, you build "miner loyalty" this way.

Actually I dont think you do. What you do is attract the hoppers who are trying to squeeze every last penny out of their miners, and once you no longer offer above market returns, they will move elsewhere as fast as they came. If that is your motivation for paying out >15% above market rates, you will be sorely disappointed.  But lets leave that aside for now.

Buying hashing power solves alot, I dont have to move huge amounts of funds immediately to an exchange,

How is having money at Mt Gox fundamentally different from having the same amount in BTCs? Ill give you one difference: one of them is highly volatile, the other isnt. So why as a business would you prefer to have a large stash of bitcoins rather than a stash of dollars at Mt Gox if your business is about selling bitcoins? Why assume the currency risk for no obvious advantage?

Moreover, you arent even assuring a stack of bitcoins, or even quick access to them; quite on the contrary, you are simply buying hashrate. All that does is provide a (fairly) steady stream of bitcoins. How does that help against spikes in demand from your customers? If someone places a big order, you have to say, "come back in 2 weeks, we may have minted them by then. Or maybe not, because really we have no control even over our own hashrate". Is that really an advantage compared to having or sending money to Mt Gox ?

I dont have to rely on every BTC order to be fullfilled(sometimes people change their minds) and if for any reason I lose all BTC orders I can inform all the users atleast a day in advance that the offer/pool wont be available anymore(or for the time being).

Buying BTCs at an exchange takes 2 seconds. Whats the problem? And if for some reason you would buy the coins before the customer paid you (and why would you, you can buy them instantly even on your cellphone), you just sell them again. It doesnt cost anything like the 10+% you are paying now.

This is where we wont agree it seems, you believe it imperative to layout every single future plan from a business perspective.

No I dont. But all these recent 100+% PPS businesses are quite nebulous about their business plan. You are no exception.
I suspect you all have the same plan. I just hope it doesnt originate from demand from one single buyer who is looking for a cheap way to get sufficient hashrate to pull off a double spend attack. Because that would beyond question be worth paying 10% above market price for and Ive yet to hear another explanation that makes sense. So far, yours doesnt.

Clipse (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2012, 05:41:58 PM

Continued from ABC thread

You clearly have no business sense and you totally nitpicked out of context the "1.) Attract miners and keep them happy with reliability aswell as higher payouts" comment I made, it was part of my explaination to keep miners on a pool incase there is a much longer term use for the pool, you build "miner loyalty" this way.

Actually I dont think you do. What you do is attract the hoppers who are trying to squeeze every last penny out of their miners, and once you no longer offer above market returns, they will move elsewhere as fast as they came. If that is your motivation for paying out >15% above market rates, you will be sorely disappointed.  But lets leave that aside for now.

I have no intention to harbour hoppers on my pool, I know very well how hopping works and when they intend to hop so I will make every user aware of our counter measure/detection measures we will use that would quite easily distinquish between hoppers and loyal users.

Buying hashing power solves alot, I dont have to move huge amounts of funds immediately to an exchange,

How is having money at Mt Gox fundamentally different from having the same amount in BTCs? Ill give you one difference: one of them is highly volatile, the other isnt. So why as a business would you prefer to have a large stash of bitcoins rather than a stash of dollars at Mt Gox if your business is about selling bitcoins? Why assume the currency risk for no obvious advantage?

Moreover, you arent even assuring a stack of bitcoins, or even quick access to them; quite on the contrary, you are simply buying hashrate. All that does is provide a (fairly) steady stream of bitcoins. How does that help against spikes in demand from your customers? If someone places a big order, you have to say, "come back in 2 weeks, we may have minted them by then. Or maybe not, because really we have no control even over our own hashrate". Is that really an advantage compared to having or sending money to Mt Gox ?

Im not going to continue discussing this point, Ive tried to explain it before and mining compared to buying is less volatile/risk to me. Users will get their payouts as indicated and after the first payouts users would be able to post here that they did get payouts on the specified dates. Nothing more I can promise but to have users post their feedback once they start mining and if there is any wrongdoing/non payouts etc. then I hope users post here for all to see.

We have enough of our own coins/income to cover with ease the initial users we have pre-applied to start mining 1 February, the case I made about being able to tell users atleast 24hrs in advance that the pool would not be available anymore is fair and not damaging to anyones longterm income(all payouts would be made of course in case this worst case scenario would ever occur)

I dont have to rely on every BTC order to be fullfilled(sometimes people change their minds) and if for any reason I lose all BTC orders I can inform all the users atleast a day in advance that the offer/pool wont be available anymore(or for the time being).

Buying BTCs at an exchange takes 2 seconds. Whats the problem? And if for some reason you would buy the coins before the customer paid you (and why would you, you can buy them instantly even on your cellphone), you just sell them again. It doesnt cost anything like the 10+% you are paying now.

For me to move money to an exchange takes a long time, to move a large amount of money is also a ton of redflags on my financial records. Lastly to move just enough to cover various BTC purchases would require me to constantly at various amounts transfer funds to the exchange. All of this is a huge hassle, right now if I do need to buy BTC for whatever purpose I move funds once a month to an exchange at non-regular intervals in order not to raise redflags at our reserve bank. All of this have been thought out and what seems to be more logical to you doesnt work out more logical for me or with less hassles. Moving funds via wire transfer out from the country takes long, incoming wires is much faster. You can choose to believe me or not, I wont try convince you any further.

This is where we wont agree it seems, you believe it imperative to layout every single future plan from a business perspective.
No I dont. But all these recent 100+% PPS businesses are quite nebulous about their business plan. You are no exception.
I suspect you all have the same plan. I just hope it doesnt originate from demand from one single buyer who is looking for a cheap way to get sufficient hashrate to pull off a double spend attack. Because that would beyond question be worth paying 10% above market price for and Ive yet to hear another explanation that makes sense. So far, yours doesnt.

The reason you give doesnt actually make much sense except perhaps to you and its your choice to believe in whatever you want but until proven its nothing more than conspiracy theories. I only know about me and goat offering above 100% PPS offerings, please list me some of the "all these recent" offers. a1bitcoinpool probably saw me and goat offering this and figured it would be valid way for him to get atleast one user with his new pool after his pool failed to get constant hashrate with using proportional payout(this is all available in a few threads, just look for it and when he decided to make his post about 105% PPS)

P4man

View Profile
January 30, 2012, 06:02:53 PM

I have no intention to harbour hoppers on my pool, I know very well how hopping works and when they intend to hop so I will make every user aware of our counter measure/detection measures we will use that would quite easily distinquish between hoppers and loyal users.

I didnt mean that pool hopping as in hopping proportional pools, just people switching pools to wherever they get paid more. You pay PPS, you cant hop that in the traditional sense. What you write above makes me worried you havent got a clue about pooled mining!
Im not going to continue discussing this point, Ive tried to explain it before and mining compared to buying is less volatile/risk to me. Users will get their payouts as indicated and after the first payouts users would be able to post here that they did get payouts on the specified dates. Nothing more I can promise but to have users post their feedback once they start mining and if there is any wrongdoing/non payouts etc. then I hope users post here for all to see.

You are not addressing my point at all. I have no reason to believe you wont pay your miners. But I have yet to read an explanation on how paying miners with  BTCs somehow makes it easier for you to convert your customers fiat currency into BTCs. Thats what you are not addressing. You are paying your miners more bitcoins than their hashrate can produce, how does that help you obtain bitcoins for your customers? Where are those coins coming from?
Could it be your customers do not pay you in fiat money, but in bitcoins?

For me to move money to an exchange takes a long time, to move a large amount of money is also a ton of redflags on my financial records.

But you have to anyhow. Where else are the BTCs coming from? Its not from your miners, they cost more than they deliver.

The reason you give doesnt actually make much sense except perhaps to you and its your choice to believe in whatever you want but until proven its nothing more than conspiracy theories.

What is not a theory is that several people are offering >100% PPS payouts (see ABC thread for 5 or 6  I listed). Its also not a theory none of them have a explained a business model for it and in most (all?) cases they cannt prove they actually mine coins on their own pool.

What is being done with this hashrate and who pays for it, is an open question. I have a theory, actually 2 (you could try pool hopping proportional pools with the hashrate);  call it conspiracy but at least it explains it.  Your posts so far, do not.

Clipse (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2012, 06:15:12 PM

I didnt mean that pool hopping as in hopping proportional pools, just people switching pools to wherever they get paid more. You pay PPS, you cant hop that in the traditional sense. What you write above makes me worried you havent got a clue about pooled mining!

You are not addressing my point at all. I have no reason to believe you wont pay your miners. But I have yet to read an explanation on how paying miners with  BTCs somehow makes it easier for you to convert your customers fiat currency into BTCs. Thats what you are not addressing. You are paying your miners more bitcoins than their hashrate can produce, how does that help you obtain bitcoins for your customers? Where are those coins coming from?
Could it be your customers do not pay you in fiat money, but in bitcoins?

For me to move money to an exchange takes a long time, to move a large amount of money is also a ton of redflags on my financial records.

But you have to anyhow. Where else are the BTCs coming from? Its not from your miners, they cost more than they deliver.

The reason you give doesnt actually make much sense except perhaps to you and its your choice to believe in whatever you want but until proven its nothing more than conspiracy theories.

What is not a theory is that several people are offering >100% PPS payouts (see ABC thread for 5 or 6  I listed). Its also not a theory none of them have a explained a business model for it and in most (all?) cases they cannt prove they actually mine coins on their own pool.

What is being done with this hashrate and who pays for it, is an open question. I have a theory, actually 2 (you could try pool hopping proportional pools with the hashrate);  call it conspiracy but at least it explains it.  Your posts so far, do not.

Im starting to think you are trying to troll me.

I wrote that I wont become the backup pool for hoppers, initially I thought thats what you were pointing out that hoppers would use me(at a cost to me) to hop to my 110-115% or whatever above 100% rate whenever there is no juicy proportional pool available. I wont tolerate this. The fact that you didnt understand my response makes me worry that you are simply out to troll offers such as mine.

BTC payouts, I have my own mining farm which would subside the initial above 100% PPS, this I made clear before in this thread. All I can suggest to users, if you dont feel this is a safe solution to earn more BTC then please do not apply/mine with us. We are not trying to start a church, this is a service that pays above normal rate and we have means to profit along with the miners offering this service.

I know for a fact no matter what I type would satisfy you after reading every response from you, so I will simply refrain from any more communication towards your ill informed comments.

Again, not happy with what I offer, then PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP, I wont have the energy to deal with clients on a witch hunt even though they get paid exactly what I offer/promise them.

P4man

View Profile
January 30, 2012, 06:42:18 PM

You can call me a troll all you want, I only ask you a very simple question and you can or will not answer it.

Whatever it is you are doing with the hashrate that you are buying above market rate has nothing to do with selling coins locally or avoiding exchanges, that should be obvious to anyone now.

Your first post is therefore a lie.

Clipse (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2012, 08:01:21 PM

You can call me a troll all you want, I only ask you a very simple question and you can or will not answer it.

Whatever it is you are doing with the hashrate that you are buying above market rate has nothing to do with selling coins locally or avoiding exchanges, that should be obvious to anyone now.

Your first post is therefore a lie.

My first post is what I do, if you do not agree or believe me that is up to you.

Stop spreading FUD , I tried to explain to you but I noticed no matter what I type you made up your mind therefore its pointless to keep on typing any response.

Again, if you dont like what I offer then dont participate but to keep slandering this thread(and others) who offer something you dont participate in nor have any shred of evidence of wrong-doing is absurd.

The00Dustin

Activity: 807

View Profile
January 30, 2012, 08:10:40 PM

Clipse, I thought P4Man was way off base until he said this:
You are paying your miners more bitcoins than their hashrate can produce, how does that help you obtain bitcoins for your customers?
Clearly I am a bit dense sometimes or I would have wondered this myself before he worded it just so (or when I originally read the other questions in your thread before he brought it up).  If you are indeed mining your own coins, your pools' found blocks can prove that for any miners who are concerned (on the pool site if there is one, here if not).  I'm not going to nag about it, because I don't even have 1GH/s, and curiosity doesn't make it any of my business.  However, when/if I were to have 1GH/s and you were to want more hashing power, I would want to understand the answer to that before I sent the mining power your way.
P4man

View Profile
January 30, 2012, 09:39:21 PM

Stop spreading FUD ,

I cant. Only you can. By actually answering a very simple question.

have any shred of evidence of wrong-doing is absurd.

There is good evidence you are at least lying.
That doesnt mean you will set up a ponzi scheme for mining shares or steal your miners coins, I never accused you of anything beyond apparently not speaking the truth. If people have fear, uncertainty and doubt beyond that; well, I cant blame them.

Come up with a sensible response to how buying mining shares above market rate with bitcoins allows you to sell bitcoins for cash without relying on an exchange, and that fear will likely be put to rest. You may not think its worth responding to me, but I dont think Im the only one wondering.

Clipse (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2012, 09:58:37 PM

Stop spreading FUD ,

I cant. Only you can. By actually answering a very simple question.

have any shred of evidence of wrong-doing is absurd.

There is good evidence you are at least lying.
That doesnt mean you will set up a ponzi scheme for mining shares or steal your miners coins, I never accused you of anything beyond apparently not speaking the truth. If people have fear, uncertainty and doubt beyond that; well, I cant blame them.

Come up with a sensible response to how buying mining shares above market rate with bitcoins allows you to sell bitcoins for cash without relying on an exchange, and that fear will likely be put to rest. You may not think its worth responding to me, but I dont think Im the only one wondering.

What people? You seem to be the only one with said fear and without any interest in mining with me I simply dont see a reason to care about your fears.

If people who actually end up using the pool request more information I might provide them in more detail, I wont provide any more details to your fears here, my PPS rates should take care of that.

The only thing that should matter in this thread is:

1. What do I offer ?
2. Are the users happy ?
3. Did users get paid ?

Thats my commitment, I dont want more people to offer my business model and take me out of the market, so I wont divulge any more information simple as that. Take it or leave it, love it or hate it, thats how the offer stands.

Good bye.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: