Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:19:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ Bonus PPS Pool - 130% PPS - OPEN ]  (Read 93959 times)
Clipse (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 04, 2012, 07:16:55 PM

Seems to be going well for me with about 5.5 GH/s pointed at this pool. If you use cgminer, it automatically reconnects after any intermittent shutdowns. Stales are also getting below 1% over last 24 hours. My accumulated payout look pretty decent right now in spite of all of the initial issues. So as long as I get paid on Sunday as Clipse says we will, I think this is a good opportunity for miners with bigger farms to point some decent hash and get a nice payday.

just my impression so far.

Just to make it public and I spoke to couple who emailed me, we are busy working on the webstats(its working now but reporting incorrect stats on a few users) but we have a seperate database with every single millisecond of submitted shares logged which we use to parse to webstats(seperate database).

If you are in doubt bout your webstats(showing way to high or to low earnings) we are aware of it and will fix it up to the correct stats before payday. This is just another reason why we chose to go the route of a few users with 1GH+ rather than a ton of small users with little hashrate each, since that would have been absolute hell to work through these initial problems.

I think the problems is resolved now, I dont want to jinx it since only time will tell but if the server behave until tomorrow night without hickups then I am sure its good to go onwards Smiley

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2012, 08:01:26 PM

My stats are showing wrong... so given your last post, are you saying it's suppose to be fixed?  My earnings are off by a lot

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 04, 2012, 08:04:26 PM

My stats are showing wrong... so given your last post, are you saying it's suppose to be fixed?  My earnings are off by a lot
Email from 27m ago in case you didn't get it:

"...

Please be patient, payouts will be on time and with the correct PPS values depending on difficulty shares were earned at. This is what we are fixing up right now.

..."

ETA: From another to me --

"... We are working on it from 2 seperate databases, the initial one was allways correct its just the secondary thats having issues. ..."
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2012, 09:54:16 PM

Yeh I am emailing first to users who are mining, its more efficient for me than to come post here every couple of minutes Wink

Its not how I wanted to start things but at this rate we should have zero issues going into next billing period, what a week.

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2012, 04:08:59 AM

UPDATE:

Please read the email I just send out, we narrowed down and most likely solved the last issues.

Thanks again for your patience.

QuantumFoam

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

|Quantum|World's First Cloud Management Platform

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2012, 04:49:24 AM

Still having a ton of connectivity issues as of right now.

|Quantum|World's First Cloud Management Platform on the Blockchain
jjshabadoo

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2012, 05:14:08 AM

me too, went to my other pool for now, getting too late to screw around with my rigs. I'll try again tomorrow. besides, payments should be happening right now. If they are okay i'll keep going.

I keep getting JSON errors.
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2012, 05:35:20 AM

me too, went to my other pool for now, getting too late to screw around with my rigs. I'll try again tomorrow. besides, payments should be happening right now. If they are okay i'll keep going.

I keep getting JSON errors.

Payments will go through at 19:00 ET today (sunday) , Im doing one more fix when I wake up and will email everyone. It should be the last server related fix neccesary finally!

bulanula

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 05, 2012, 04:16:35 PM

Anyone getting "Website under construction" ?

I can't seem to see my earnings though I remember it being 0.38 or something like that.

Thanks !
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 05, 2012, 05:18:38 PM

Anyone getting "Website under construction" ?

I can't seem to see my earnings though I remember it being 0.38 or something like that.

Thanks !

yeah  all day... and my miners not staying connected,  but i trust the problems will be solved soon

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2012, 06:43:22 PM

Just received payment. ~3.55BTC payment for ~3 days of mining + ~.5BTC @ backup pool. Dramatically higher than what I was receiving, but I also added another card and better-tweaked (though it caused a few resets on my end) my cards during the time. Not bad. Excited to see next week's payout with things being more stable.
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2012, 06:46:53 PM

Just received payment. ~3.55BTC payment for ~3 days of mining + ~.5BTC @ backup pool. Usually mine ~1.5BTC/day + I added an extra card in the mix a day or two ago (using 7 5850s instead of 6). Earned ~1.35BTC/day (which, coincidentally or not given the payout reduction for suspected hopping, is exactly 90% of what I was earning), but there were plenty of problems, both on pool's end and my own (decided to play around with voltage/clocks causing a few resets, daughter unplugged 3 rigs with 6 cards), but also am now getting ~10% more MH/s than I was (excluding extra benefit from extra card running). Will see what payout is next week. Still having connection problems causing fallbacks to the backup pool.

Hi

We didnt at all penalise anyone, expect earnings would definitely be affected by alot of server issues/lower than expected submitted shares etc. This is being dealt with and tomorrow server switch will give you better calculation on next payout cycle.

Its definitely been a crappy first 4days and from the person in charge(me) its not how I wanted things to start off, that said it could only get better from here onwards, learned alot in last couple of days and the issues we encountered could not have been tested without high hashrate from multiple locations stressing it.

Kluge
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2012, 06:50:03 PM

Just received payment. ~3.55BTC payment for ~3 days of mining + ~.5BTC @ backup pool. Usually mine ~1.5BTC/day + I added an extra card in the mix a day or two ago (using 7 5850s instead of 6). Earned ~1.35BTC/day (which, coincidentally or not given the payout reduction for suspected hopping, is exactly 90% of what I was earning), but there were plenty of problems, both on pool's end and my own (decided to play around with voltage/clocks causing a few resets, daughter unplugged 3 rigs with 6 cards), but also am now getting ~10% more MH/s than I was (excluding extra benefit from extra card running). Will see what payout is next week. Still having connection problems causing fallbacks to the backup pool.

Hi

We didnt at all penalise anyone, expect earnings would definitely be affected by alot of server issues/lower than expected submitted shares etc. This is being dealt with and tomorrow server switch will give you better calculation on next payout cycle.

Its definitely been a crappy first 4days and from the person in charge(me) its not how I wanted things to start off, that said it could only get better from here onwards, learned alot in last couple of days and the issues we encountered could not have been tested without high hashrate from multiple locations stressing it.
I re-did calculation for average of what I was earning. The last calculation I did showed much better average reward/day at my old pool than one I just did over a few days before switching. Mining reward is significantly higher mining at your pool than what I was earning doing an average over a few days before switching. I'm still having some connection issues, but it's way better. Next week should be much better.
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2012, 06:50:24 PM

First Payouts made:

You should by now have received the first payment cycle payouts.

We had numerous issues so its a bit hard to do exact calculations on your own end for what you should have earned per day compared to what you did get paid. We can only pay for work that hit our server on accepted shares and with the server issues there would have been alot of idleminers etc. causing less than optimal daily shares.

Things will get better from here on, it was a steep and sudden learning curve on running a pool which you can only experience once excessive traffic hits unfortunately.

bulanula

View Profile
February 05, 2012, 07:10:09 PM

Payment received ! Thanks !

NO. I don't agree morally with hopping and I do not practice it at all. I don't want to be hopped so that is why I use PPS pools.

I currently made an account with you as my backup pool in case something goes bad.

If it looks like I am hopping it is either because I have you set as the backup pool or because I am manually taking my rigs on and off to test some clocks and settings etc.
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2012, 07:21:37 PM

NO. I don't agree morally with hopping and I do not practice it at all. I don't want to be hopped so that is why I use PPS pools.

I currently made an account with you as my backup pool in case something goes bad.

If it looks like I am hopping it is either because I have you set as the backup pool or because I am manually taking my rigs on and off to test some clocks and settings etc.

Is that a generic reply , I saw it in another thread Wink *tongue in cheek*

Its ok up till now alot of users would be "seen" as potential hoppers which is my fault and its being sorted out. I would let everyone know when I am assured of no more idleminers or slow work sends, thats when I will know if users dedicated their hashing or simply mess about Wink

bulanula

View Profile
February 05, 2012, 07:26:06 PM

Its ok up till now alot of users would be "seen" as potential hoppers which is my fault and its being sorted out. I would let everyone know when I am assured of no more idleminers or slow work sends, thats when I will know if users dedicated their hashing or simply mess about Wink

Yes ATM there seems to be some competition between the x% extra PPS people so I go to the highest bidder right now but I have you as a backup.

I am totally against hopping and I have 3.5 ghash/s. I can provide screenshots and evidence if needed. In case my current pool goes down or stops being profitable you are next on the list I will use etc.

Thanks for your understanding and be assured nothing fishy is going on Wink

It is either cgminer switching to other pool when it comes up or me testing my rigs as they are just setup this weekend and I need to test stability / clocks etc. but for the next billing cycle I will stay well clear of 1 ghash/s as I have much more than that !
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2012, 07:44:00 PM

Yes ATM there seems to be some competition between the x% extra PPS people so I go to the highest bidder right now but I have you as a backup.

I am totally against hopping and I have 3.5 ghash/s. I can provide screenshots and evidence if needed. In case my current pool goes down or stops being profitable you are next on the list I will use etc.

Thanks for your understanding and be assured nothing fishy is going on Wink

It is either cgminer switching to other pool when it comes up or me testing my rigs as they are just setup this weekend and I need to test stability / clocks etc. but for the next billing cycle I will stay well clear of 1 ghash/s as I have much more than that !

Here is the thing, once I am 100% confident the server is pushing work to max out a users connections without idleminers etc. we need users to remain at 1GH or more, it wont do having us at that time simply as a backup unfortunately.

I understand that its a user choice where to mine but if a user actually decide to only make use of us as a backup pool, that user should rather not mine with us at all since it would be flagged as hopping (fits the same characteristics) and the outcome would be the same as hopping us aswell.

That said, Im happy to hear youd push 1GH+ , thats all we ask of miners. Just had to make it clear above so that other non-hoppers who only want to use us as backup pool would understand the situation.

Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2012, 09:55:32 PM

I've not received any payments?  Have they all gone out already?

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2012, 10:20:21 PM

I've not received any payments?  Have they all gone out already?

Yeh, you just received it. I mailed you for wallet and waited for response, so now you got the BEETEECEE Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: