Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:46:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Project Development] CoinWorker.com - earn bitcoin in your browser in minutes  (Read 38423 times)
WargeGeoshington (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

proprietor of http://coinworker.com

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2012, 03:35:11 AM

On an unrelated note, has the payout stopped working? Ive passed up my 200 point min a long time ago and have had a 0.347BTC balance sitting there for days now. It used to cashout after 15-20 min... I dont want to continue if Im not getting paid. I like site and want it to succeed!

Please PM me the address with the 200+ pending balance and I'll investigate further.

Regarding problems in test questions and task design: their quality does vary a lot, especially when new. The worst interfaces/instructions/training-questiors often improve over time, when the task providers get feedback and realize the problems are keeping people from participating and getting good data. The best thing to do is give quick honest feedback and move along, and not worry too much about the apparent randomness/subjectiveness of any one task.

{Warge

CoinWorker.com - earn bitcoins in minutes from any browser
follow @CoinWorking or like CoinWorker on Facebook for updates

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 20, 2012, 04:40:48 AM

Came back to this. The Ebay relevancy questions aren't too bad. ... But now I'm stumped on deciding whether or not a Vintage Gay Beefcake Magazine is an exact match for "gay"?
viboracecata
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
March 20, 2012, 07:19:55 AM

How can I catch my current points of one specified address? I have worked sooo many tasks these days, but no btcs received

On the page where you see your list of tasks (displaying the CoinWorker logo and your address and balances at the top), you can click the 'activity' link to see a summary of that addresses' activity. If the pending balance is 200 points or higher, you'll be paid in a matter of minutes. (The required 200 point threshold is currently the only limit on payments to registered users.)

If there's any other indication of problems on that page, PM me here with the URL/address and I'll take a closer look at the task history.

{Warge

Dear, Warge:
I've worked on this job for two weeks or more before users are demanded for registering, and for convenience I bookmarked the page of list of works, then I opened bookmarked page directly and it truly can work, now registration is required but I didn't know this and have worked as the old way for some days.

Today I found the change and registered as viboracecata, I could only find the points under this account is 0, which is linked to address: 1C1pqZjzaQRFmUYDDe7u2jE22Kuk8eED77, which is my address, but there are 170 points are attached to this address tagged as invalid user id, so can you help to redeem these points to my account or they will be sent to me automatically regardless of the account?

iBuilding A Better Interneti
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

█b
▐█=
║█
██                                         ¡▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄┌
██M                                  ╒▄▄▄▄█▀    ▂▂ ╙▀▀▆▄
██▌                                ╓, ,██╨      ▀▀▀    ╜▀█▌
███                                ▀▀██╙     ▄▄▄▄▄      ╓█L
█ █▌                            ▄▄▄▄█▀          └▀▀▀▀█Φ█▀"
█▌ █▄                            ██▀           ▄█▀
▐▌  ▀▌                       ▀▄██▀            ▄▀
▐█     ▂▂▂                ▄  ▄█▀           ▄▄▀
 █▌  ╙▀▀▀▀▀█▄         ▄   ███▀     ▁▂▃▄▄▄█▀▀
  █▄        █▌    █▄  ██▄█▀        ▔▔╙▀▐█
   █▄       █▌ ▀▀████▀▀▀               ▐▌
    ▀█     █▀                          ▐▌
     ╙█▄  ▄▌                        ╓█ ▐█
       └▀██  ╓▄▄µ╓▄▄µ            ,▄█▀┘  █▌    ▄▄ ╓▄▄µ
         ██▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄       ╓▄▄█▀▀      ▀█▄█▀▀▀██▄╙▀█▄▄
          ▀╙    ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀╙           `      "▀▀  └╙
You Can See Me Now, Hi :}
VARANIDA

▄██   ▄███▄
              ▄███████  ██
              ██    ▀████▀
             ██
  ▄▄  ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▄▄
▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀███████    █████    ███████▀
  ▀█████    █████    █████▀
   ███████████████████████
    █████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█████
     ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
|Hello Again
GWhitePaperG
GAnn ThreadG
WargeGeoshington (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2012, 05:18:52 AM

Dear, Warge:
I've worked on this job for two weeks or more before users are demanded for registering, and for convenience I bookmarked the page of list of works, then I opened bookmarked page directly and it truly can work, now registration is required but I didn't know this and have worked as the old way for some days.

Today I found the change and registered as viboracecata, I could only find the points under this account is 0, which is linked to address: 1C1pqZjzaQRFmUYDDe7u2jE22Kuk8eED77, which is my address, but there are 170 points are attached to this address tagged as invalid user id, so can you help to redeem these points to my account or they will be sent to me automatically regardless of the account?

Thanks for the details!

I was wondering how I was going to contact the person doing that work, and wondering also how they could have kept submitting new work without full account info.

As I see you've now registered, new work is being recorded properly, And because of both that new work and the older work, I can associate the 'orphaned' units to your new account, so they should now be paid per normal.

Sorry for the delay! I've still been ironing out bugs with the transition to registered accounts and minimum (soon adjustable) payment thresholds.

{Warge

viboracecata
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
March 21, 2012, 09:26:37 AM

Dear, Warge:

Thanks for the details!

I was wondering how I was going to contact the person doing that work, and wondering also how they could have kept submitting new work without full account info.

As I see you've now registered, new work is being recorded properly, And because of both that new work and the older work, I can associate the 'orphaned' units to your new account, so they should now be paid per normal.

Sorry for the delay! I've still been ironing out bugs with the transition to registered accounts and minimum (soon adjustable) payment thresholds.

{Warge

thanks for your hard work Warge, I have received the bitcoins.

iBuilding A Better Interneti
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

█b
▐█=
║█
██                                         ¡▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄┌
██M                                  ╒▄▄▄▄█▀    ▂▂ ╙▀▀▆▄
██▌                                ╓, ,██╨      ▀▀▀    ╜▀█▌
███                                ▀▀██╙     ▄▄▄▄▄      ╓█L
█ █▌                            ▄▄▄▄█▀          └▀▀▀▀█Φ█▀"
█▌ █▄                            ██▀           ▄█▀
▐▌  ▀▌                       ▀▄██▀            ▄▀
▐█     ▂▂▂                ▄  ▄█▀           ▄▄▀
 █▌  ╙▀▀▀▀▀█▄         ▄   ███▀     ▁▂▃▄▄▄█▀▀
  █▄        █▌    █▄  ██▄█▀        ▔▔╙▀▐█
   █▄       █▌ ▀▀████▀▀▀               ▐▌
    ▀█     █▀                          ▐▌
     ╙█▄  ▄▌                        ╓█ ▐█
       └▀██  ╓▄▄µ╓▄▄µ            ,▄█▀┘  █▌    ▄▄ ╓▄▄µ
         ██▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄       ╓▄▄█▀▀      ▀█▄█▀▀▀██▄╙▀█▄▄
          ▀╙    ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀╙           `      "▀▀  └╙
You Can See Me Now, Hi :}
VARANIDA

▄██   ▄███▄
              ▄███████  ██
              ██    ▀████▀
             ██
  ▄▄  ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▄▄
▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀███████    █████    ███████▀
  ▀█████    █████    █████▀
   ███████████████████████
    █████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█████
     ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
|Hello Again
GWhitePaperG
GAnn ThreadG
Xanax

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2012, 12:56:19 AM

I use all the time when I have nothing else to do.  Smiley
psiborg

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 22, 2012, 02:57:12 PM

I thought I'd give this a try, but after registering there's only one task listed with either sometimes 0, 1 or 2 available. But even when it says 1 or 2 available when i click it it shows 'Finished! no more work available for this task' etc. What gives?
Fred26

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 23, 2012, 01:14:06 AM

Yeah hi, I jumped on, created an account, got about 100 points, my brother used my account, dropped my accuracy to 89%, and it wouldn't let me do any more work. I'm still waiting on a reply, and when I logged in all my points and activity were cleared. =/
Now I don't really care, cos it's like 60 cents or something relatively meaningless.
But I would like to know what's happened, as I was planning on passing your site around to friends as a little source of btc income.
Unfortunately, there wouldn't be much point if no one got btc =(

So anyway, if you could look into what has happened to mah account that would be sweet.
It should be fred26 =D
cheers
WargeGeoshington (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2012, 08:16:06 PM

I thought I'd give this a try, but after registering there's only one task listed with either sometimes 0, 1 or 2 available. But even when it says 1 or 2 available when i click it it shows 'Finished! no more work available for this task' etc. What gives?

I currently see more tasks, but what is offered can vary a lot by region, and over time. Especially if you are outside of North America, the best advice I can offer is check back occasionally.

{Warge

WargeGeoshington (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2012, 08:32:50 PM

Yeah hi, I jumped on, created an account, got about 100 points, my brother used my account, dropped my accuracy to 89%, and it wouldn't let me do any more work. I'm still waiting on a reply, and when I logged in all my points and activity were cleared. =/
Now I don't really care, cos it's like 60 cents or something relatively meaningless.
But I would like to know what's happened, as I was planning on passing your site around to friends as a little source of btc income.
Unfortunately, there wouldn't be much point if no one got btc =(

So anyway, if you could look into what has happened to mah account that would be sweet.
It should be fred26 =D
cheers

I see your account as having a balance of 126pts, mostly from a text-in-images task, with a couple of other tasks that had an Australian focus. When the balance hits the minimum threshold of 200pts, it will be paid.

If you're excluded from current tasks, other tasks in the future might give you another chance. But, if the task back-end has locked out your entire account because the work seemed unreliable, this balance won't ever be payable.

I've explained why the threshold became necessary in another post (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=63213.msg813736#msg813736).

That's also why, at the time registration was required, I had to add to the terms: "Any balances offered or displayed are only estimates and provisional until paid. CoinWorker may delay, adjust, or nullify pending balances for any reason." I know that may sound arbitrary, but it's the one of the necessary defenses against lots of little petty scam work sessions draining all the value from the good work, which would eventually sink the service entirely.

In the end, it's the public history of reliable payments, in accordance with the currently-published policies, plus the fact that at any one time you've got very little at risk, which will indicate to each person whether they think this is a good deal or not. You can see from posts here and elsewhere, and the past history of the current address activity logs on the CoinWorker site, evidence of how payments work in practice.

BTW, when you say "my points and activity were cleared", I don't think that's the case. There's not been any erasing of any reported work for the ~2 month lifetime of the service, and I do still show the 126pts pending on the account you mentioned. If you think something that once appeared on the CoinWorker site disappeared, you can send me details (here or in PM) and I'll investigate further.

{Warge

World

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2012, 02:37:35 PM

I love this project.
Here is one nice project you can cooperate Samasource.org

Supporting people with beautiful creative ideas. Bitcoin is because of the developers,exchanges,merchants,miners,investors,users,machines and blockchain technologies work together.
fghj

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 06:15:01 PM

In Decide For Product Manuals: Device Type Information, I have only numbers as possible answers (0-464 tried on ubuntu and win7 with firefox, chrome and IE7). I saw that someone was able to do some of this work (for 2h). Anyone knows what else could help?
Kush

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 08:04:12 PM

sounds awesome!
Spunkify

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 09:00:01 PM

Sounds awesome but it looks like I cant register. Would it be possible for you to slip me in?

-Spunkify
oopsiedaisy

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 03:28:46 AM

Hey i checked back after april 2nd! Any word when registration will be up again? (I forgot my login info) Thank you in advance, kind sir.
Raymgiv

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2012, 01:55:24 AM

looks like the site isn't maintained well.

"Notice Monday March 26, 2012:
New registrations are temporarily on hold. Please check back on Monday, April 2 for an update."

I guess the new registrations are more than temporarily on hold, and still awaiting an update.
WargeGeoshington (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2012, 03:03:33 AM

looks like the site isn't maintained well.

"Notice Monday March 26, 2012:
New registrations are temporarily on hold. Please check back on Monday, April 2 for an update."

I guess the new registrations are more than temporarily on hold, and still awaiting an update.

I apologize for the lack of updates. I've been on the road with limited internet and banking access, and wanted to make sure the site remained reliable and available for existing CoinWorkers above all else.

There should be further updates before the weekend, and new registrations will again be enabled no later than Monday April 16th.

{Warge

Endgameuser

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 11, 2012, 12:42:46 PM

I look forward to trying this out
Raymgiv

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2012, 07:28:58 PM

Thanks for the update.  See you on April 16th
alikim

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2012, 01:40:45 AM

What to do to get more valuable tasks?

On my page I can only see few tasks that give 1 or 3 points, and on the main page of your web site I see people solving 22 point tasks.

Why these people get tons of 22 points tasks and I have none?

If some tasks have higher paid versions, i.e. they somehow grouped into chains, you need to provide that information, all tasks are different, which one I need "to grind" to get to the "next level" of it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: