Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:34:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Honey Caramels  (Read 50771 times)
westkybitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: Compromised. Thanks, Android!

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 05:57:22 AM

Hmm. Just noticed your honey caramels. Will definitely try (I'll visit the web site and email you.)

Bitcoin is the ultimate freedom test. It tells you who is giving lip service and who genuinely believes in it.
In the future, books that summarize the history of money will have a line that says, “and then came bitcoin.” It is the economic singularity. And we are living in it now. - Ryan Dickherber
ATTENTION BFL MINING NEWBS: Just got your Jalapenos in? Wondering how to get the most value for the least hassle? Give BitMinter a try! It's a smaller pool with a fair & low-fee payment method, lots of statistical feedback, and it's easier than EasyMiner! (Yes, we want your hashing power, but seriously, it IS the easiest pool to use! Sign up in seconds to try it!)
The idea that deflation causes hoarding (to any problematic degree) is a lie used to justify theft of value from your savings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BIGMERVE

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2012, 03:17:18 AM

Just got the lip balm I ordered. It was fantastic, but the best part about it was finding the free caramel candies inside. Hands down best caramel I've ever had. Will order again.

Bees Brothers (OP)

Activity: 457
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2012, 08:44:10 PM

Just got the lip balm I ordered. It was fantastic, but the best part about it was finding the free caramel candies inside. Hands down best caramel I've ever had. Will order again.

Thanks BigMerve.

We figured a couple candies might get you hooked.  Wink

Don't tread on bees! http://beesbros.com
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2012, 12:32:18 AM

got any new products I can test out?
Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2012, 02:05:02 AM

Nothing new, but we are making a batch of our original Honey Almond Granola tonight.  Here are the ingredients: oats, honey, almonds, soybean oil, sunflower seeds, flax seed, coconut, wheat germ, sea salt.

$6 for a 12 oz. bag.

We also just finished making some raspberry, salt, and original honey caramels.

lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 06, 2012, 01:59:31 PM

If you were to make some peanut butter with honey, I'd buy that. My kids love peanut butter and jelly, and I would love to provide them with some healthy, delicious, bitcoin-made sandwiches.

Also, Almond butter + honey would be pretty dope too.
Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2012, 05:10:04 PM

If you were to make some peanut butter with honey, I'd buy that. My kids love peanut butter and jelly, and I would love to provide them with some healthy, delicious, bitcoin-made sandwiches.

Also, Almond butter + honey would be pretty dope too.

Lolwut,

I assume you are talking about making the peanut butter from scratch?

That’s a real possibility in a few months from now, but not at the moment due to time constraints.

The almond butter sounds really interesting and I will try and figure that one out maybe in July. Once I do, I will send you a sample.

Right now we are pretty busy doing two Farmers Markets a week, (3 last week) and have honey caramels in 4 classy stores, plus a steady trickle of direct sales.

Last night we used up the last of our almonds into granola and a few bags of honey roasted almonds.  Should have more almonds in a couple of weeks.  It’s not even July and we have used more almonds than we anticipated using this year (partly due to you and Ognasty- thanks Kiss ).  Our honey is going faster than expected too, and need to expand the apiary with a few more hives next year.

In the spare time we don’t have, we are trying to master working with beeswax.  Fascinating and frustrating stuff. Undecided

westkybitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: Compromised. Thanks, Android!

View Profile
June 06, 2012, 11:10:41 PM

It's confirmed: the caramels are delicious! (Next time it'll have to be a larger order....)

Bitcoin is the ultimate freedom test. It tells you who is giving lip service and who genuinely believes in it.
In the future, books that summarize the history of money will have a line that says, “and then came bitcoin.” It is the economic singularity. And we are living in it now. - Ryan Dickherber
ATTENTION BFL MINING NEWBS: Just got your Jalapenos in? Wondering how to get the most value for the least hassle? Give BitMinter a try! It's a smaller pool with a fair & low-fee payment method, lots of statistical feedback, and it's easier than EasyMiner! (Yes, we want your hashing power, but seriously, it IS the easiest pool to use! Sign up in seconds to try it!)
The idea that deflation causes hoarding (to any problematic degree) is a lie used to justify theft of value from your savings.
Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2012, 03:42:50 PM

Having sold out of almonds a few weeks ago, we have more arriving this Saturday and can again ship out our Honey Roasted Almonds next Tuesday.

Honey Caramels, beeswax lip balms and lotion bars, honey granola, we make weekly.

We made some beeswax/honey soap last night.

DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 03, 2012, 03:19:16 PM

I just received 4 bags of Honey Caramel, They taste great and the service was amazing. Bee brothers is warmly recommended by me, they were very nice and helped me out when we had some problems with the mailing.
First quality products and service, and all payed for with Bitcoins!
Thanks a lot
//DeaDTerra
Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2012, 01:16:36 AM

I just received 4 bags of Honey Caramel, They taste great and the service was amazing. Bee brothers is warmly recommended by me, they were very nice and helped me out when we had some problems with the mailing.
First quality products and service, and all payed for with Bitcoins!
Thanks a lot
//DeaDTerra

Thanks DeadTerra.  Glad you enjoyed them.

We are sending another package to Europe this week.

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2012, 01:28:12 AM

How do i pay with bitcoin ?

The shopping cart only uses paypal Sad

Have you tried setting up bitpay ?

Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2012, 04:55:21 AM

How do i pay with bitcoin ?

The shopping cart only uses paypal Sad

Have you tried setting up bitpay ?

The kids haven't set up a shopping cart yet for bitcoin...its been a priority for a while, but they / we have been swamped with other things.

Right now you would send a PM of what you want, we will send a quote back and an address.

Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2012, 05:01:09 PM

Update on the Bees Brothes:

We have been swamped this summer with the many projects we are involved in.  One big (and expensive Shocked) project we are currently doing is building a commercial kitchen.  It should be up and running before the leaves start changing colors.  Looking forward to not having to haul all our gear back and forth from the kitchen we rent.

We finally carved out some time and got a Bitcoin shopping cart set up.  We are using BitPay, and it wasn’t as hard as we thought it would be to set up.
Still getting familiar with it and need to tweak the shipping costs to be more accurate when multiple items are bought or if shipping out of the country.  If you are in this situation, send us a PM and we will send an exact quote and a deposit address.

If anyone orders on the website and the shipping costs charged exceed the actual shipping costs, we will return the extra funds to you, or if you prefer, add more goodies to your order.  We try to charge only the exact shipping costs.  If you are under charged for shipping, we will eat the cost.

Also, we are also very low on jars and bears of honey.  The little remaining honey we have is reserved for making the honey caramels and honey roasted almonds. We should be harvesting this year’s honey crop (hopefully) Labor Day Weekend in a few weeks from now.

For those that have asked, we still have not made any beeswax candles.  We have lots of beeswax and more when we harvest honey. I’m thinking we won’t even begin to mess with wax until after the kitchen is in operation.  The wax we do have cleaned up is being used for the lotion bars, lip balm, and honey soap.

Kiss

Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2012, 05:45:36 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2012, 05:57:52 AM by Bees Brothers

We've been invited to participate with the Bitcoin table at the Paul Festival and will be running two specials this week and wanted to extend the offer to the forum members.

#1- Four 1/4 lbs bags of honey caramels for $30 and we pay the shipping.  
(Normally this costs $32 plus $5.15 shipping.)

#2- Large Assorted Gift Box.  This has 3 boxes of Honey Caramels, ½ lb. bag of honey roasted Almonds, 12 oz. Honey Jar, 12 oz bag of Honey Almond Granola, lotion bar, and a Bees Wax Lip Balm.  Total cost is $50.  
(Normally we sell this for $52 plus $10.85 shipping.)

These specials are only for shipping within the U.S.  Any orders outside the U.S. need to contact us and we will offer the same deal but charge a little extra for shipping.  Also, the special is only for those paying with bitcoins.  

Most of our sales are from repeat customers and we are trying to offer a sweat deal to get some new customers hooked on the caramels, and at the Paul Fest, hooked on bitcoins.  This special will probably run until Monday (8/27/12).

Send a PM or visit www.beesbros.com to place an order using BitPay.

Paul Fest Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=100459.msg1096865#msg1096865

sunnankar
Legendary

Activity: 1031

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2012, 06:02:17 AM

Update on the Bees Brothes:

We finally carved out some time and got a Bitcoin shopping cart set up.  We are using BitPay, and it wasn’t as hard as we thought it would be to set up.

I seem to be having problems adding multiple items, particularly the Large assorted gift box with honey bears, etc., to the shopping cart.

Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2012, 06:11:03 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2012, 06:46:03 AM by Bees Brothers

What is happening with it?

EDIT:  I see what you mean.  So much for going to bed right now...
Thanks for letting me know.

The two new items show up on a different cart than the older listed items.  And it now won't redirect back to the Store page after clicking the return to "shopping" button.
Sent an email to BitPay technical support.

In the meantime, if someone wants to order, just send a PM and we can send you quotes and an address.

BurntSnow

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 06:55:15 AM

FUCK YES CARAMELS!!!

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2012, 02:30:25 PM

Shopping cart is back up and running.  The glitches were from the recent change from Bit-Pay to BitPay.
Thanks Stephen at BitPay for your help.

Time to go to bed work.

Cobra

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 04:19:18 AM

I am about to place a 3rd order and I can't say enough about their products and customer service. I am very happy to support a family oriented business like this.
My personal favorite are the raspberry caramels.  The almonds are also the best I have had.

Keep up the great work

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: