Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:22:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MAST] MastCoin | CoinRecycler | Bittrex  (Read 180240 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Enthef420

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:36:46 PM

This coin is over, the devs abandoned it, just let bittrex delist it.

Seems like it...
https://twitter.com/devnullius/status/504660295391141888

Wallet not syncing for @MastiffCoin, homepage gives hacked warning. I guess $MAST was a scam? :s Too bad!

This is how the homepage looks like...

BUT! BCT forum has been 'active' in last 2 weeks...
Summary - MastiffCoin
Name:   MastiffCoin
Activity:   84
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   May 15, 2014, 06:24:09 PM
Last Active:   August 15, 2014, 10:31:30 PM

No karma...

Devvie

twitter.com/devnullius

PS: surprised bittrex still has it running! My wallet won't sync at all, despite still 2 connections live...

You said it

superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:58:37 AM

looool this was a scam ?

Haha everyone was throwing me rocks when I was telling you that this CoinRecycler was 200% bullshit.

Now you've got what you wanted Cheesy
Enthef420

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:46:36 PM

Yup another scam coin for sure.

looool this was a scam ?

Haha everyone was throwing me rocks when I was telling you that this CoinRecycler was 200% bullshit.

Now you've got what you wanted Cheesy

VegasMiner

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:22:58 AM

I am lost for words here... But I am not lost with hope. The only reason I created an account on this forum was to make comments about the original MastiffCoin. I am glad I did, as I have made new connections and done some serious thinking about crypto-currency as a whole. I believe a large portion of you have hopes/thoughts/wishes etc. I know I do and when I saw what MastiffCoin was promising to deliver I was excited. Just because the coin appears to be dead doesn't mean it truly is. Many of you were brought here because of the attractiveness of the coin recylcer... Whether it was real or fake it actually laid the foundation of something bigger... Some of the original posters and I have gone back and forth whether this was real or fake. I tested the Beta and posted all of my transaction ID's as well as wallet addresses associated with the testing. I could not find evidence of my coin exchange. I personally felt that they were taking my more "popular" coins and giving me Mast with the hope that the exchanged coins would pump and they would make even more money. If so, that was a good idea and I congratulate you for thinking outside of the box... I honestly made some BTC off of this coin and I held the rest with hope that it could turn around. I am sincerely sorry for those of you who lost money! Many of you did have hopes and dreams of what this could be. I have privately and publicly offered to buy the Coin Recycler code with no success which led to my dismissal of this coin. That doesn't mean that the dream is dead however... I know there are people within this community who have the skill to make the coin recyler a reality and bring new features and benefits along with it. Please message me if you are interested in bringing crypto to the next level.
cryptomass

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:24:25 AM

CoinRecycler could be something really big if it worked.
Especially if you don't look at that just as a way to get rid of your bags.
Thinking from a merchant point of view, accepting one single cryptocurrency instead of the many out there could be very useful.
If i had an e-commerce i would only accept FIAT and MAST (of course assuming the CR worked) as cryptocurrency.
At that point it would be good to call it CoinConverter instead.
I trusted Dev for long and always thought he was legit and don't know what to think now.
A community takeover, if possible, could save this coin and take it to the level it deserves.
I still hope so.
cryptopumpas

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:36:01 PM

Hi all,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 --------                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  ------
I tried out Mastcoin, everything seemed to be working correctly.                                                                                                                                                                ----
Since the coin is dieing, this is a good project that can bring it back alive again.              ----------
I will not let this coin die (I will bring it to the next level)                                        ---                   --------
                                                                                                                       -                                   ----                                                                                             
The current situaiton is such as follows - the coin IS wokring, but people are conviced that it's a scam             ----                                        --
This is a great project!                                                                                   -                                             -----                                                         ----                              Grin Grin Grin
Everything works perfect!                                                                        -----                                                       -

Mast                          -------------------------->                                  ---                                                                  ---

-
                                                                                                                                                                                    --------------------------------------      --------------
CryptoVigilanteGroup

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:37:45 PM

I welcome everyone to help the community by exposing scammers for who they really are.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=768815.0
Enthef420

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:11:37 PM

from BITTREX:

Code:
 This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Aug 29th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC.

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Sept 12th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC

Enthef420

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:12:59 PM

All that would need to be done is drop the recycler and go with exchanger like so https://coinomat.com

Thinking from a merchant point of view, accepting one single cryptocurrency instead of the many out there could be very useful.
If i had an e-commerce i would only accept FIAT and MAST (of course assuming the CR worked) as cryptocurrency.
I trusted Dev for long and always thought he was legit and don't know what to think now.
A community takeover, if possible, could save this coin and take it to the level it deserves.
I still hope so.

cryptomass

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:25:27 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 09:35:06 AM by cryptomass

All that would need to be done is drop the recycler and go with exchanger like so https://coinomat.com

I still hope so.

that's not the same as having a single strong (i wish mast would have been so) currency without the hassle of going each time to an exchange.

Enthef420

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:33:14 PM

IMO It needs to be cleaned up as well (links, website, status, etc). It seems the rebranding of the coin was a failure due to some fallout between the devs and website designer.   The original dev to have the MAST image fixed would be a best case scenario. There will be no future interest unless that is fixed. No XMR or DRK prices for developer that's not full time and does not appeal. VegasMiner has offered to buy many times to what I believe fix IT.

Something to think about. Low mintage on this coin only 2472266 MAST in existence at the time of this post.

I still hope so.

that's not the same as having a single strong (i wish mast would have been so) currency without the hassle of going each time to an exchange.

pookielax31

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:41:21 PM

dogewoge

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:25:03 PM

from BITTREX:

Code:
 This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Aug 29th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC.

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Sept 12th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC

Sept 12 is tomorrow... and we haven't seen .7btc volume total all week...
dogewoge

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:39:03 AM

ah... i see dev is actively monitoring this board.  .7btc volume today lol
cryptomass

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:35:36 PM

ah... i see dev is actively monitoring this board.  .7btc volume today lol

I don't undestand what Dev's up to. They're letting the coin die but then spend 1 bitcoin every 2 weeks to keep it afloat.
Is there some secret developement behind the scene?
Finally had time to compile the wallet and just finished sync it to the blockchain, tomorrow i'll try to see if the CoinRecycler is working. The web version is not.
I hope we'll have a new start in developement, either by Dev or someone else, and a new involvment by a fresh community.
MAST deserves a spotlight in crypto.

Enthef420

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:04:45 PM

Cheesy Too funny! lol

lotosminer

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:59:08 PM

I don't undestand what Dev's up to. They're letting the coin die but then spend 1 bitcoin every 2 weeks to keep it afloat.

They probably buy&sell or sell&buy, so they actually spend only the transaction fees, not the whole amount.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. SqDH9nmCWyP1yUM9J3ZhUiQ9kc8aotqPZL
QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QZBa56NpqpodoZBqhE314m7VxQi7fR4atQ
cryptomass

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:30:52 PM

They probably buy&sell or sell&buy, so they actually spend only the transaction fees, not the whole amount.

Still, I don't understand why they keep the coin alive with no active developement going on.
Hopefully they are working behind the scene or making contacts to let someone else continue from where they have left!
lotosminer

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:10:33 PM

Still, I don't understand why they keep the coin alive with no active developement going on.
Hopefully they are working behind the scene or making contacts to let someone else continue from where they have left!

Hopefully  Smiley

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. SqDH9nmCWyP1yUM9J3ZhUiQ9kc8aotqPZL
QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QZBa56NpqpodoZBqhE314m7VxQi7fR4atQ
Enthef420

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:23:22 PM

Its not looking good for MAST its now being delisted on poloneix. I think I am going to still wait to see what happens with it on bittrex. Someone is keeping it alive at bittrex with a quick dump and pump at the last minute. I think its time to sell.

Hopefully  Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: