Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:57:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DISTROCOIN X11 / IOS RELEASE IS HERE.  (Read 111304 times)
Raxe.io (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 04:44:31 PM

Is the block explorer down?

It looks like it, tried to withdraw some from Bittrex and never received. Couldn't look up on the block explorer.

Yeah i'm waiting for a withdrawel from bittrex as well. maybe they have som problems.

Did you guys receive confirmations? Through email?

No

You generally get a withdrawal confirmation through email to process funds to the wallet.

Just got my coins Smiley

Bittrex is a great exchange and we trust them very deeply.

Raxe.io / Example wallet: http://wallet.raxe.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rage19420

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:02:37 PM

I finally got mine as well. Bittrex is a solid exchange and trustworthy.
silverduck

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:48:28 PM

Stakeing works perfectly
Steve23J

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:53:52 PM

this coin is so undervalued ... glad already I bought in !!
ashour

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:57:41 PM

this coin is so undervalued ... glad already I bought in !!

Yep it should be atleast 10k sat worth
Raxe.io (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 06:04:10 PM

Sorry for the delay on bounties payments everyone, I'm collecting them now and will distribute them soon.

Raxe.io / Example wallet: http://wallet.raxe.io
arteleis

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:09:56 PM

Also the premine isn't getting destroyed we are going to use it to support the coin and allow continuous development, if people want these services to happen funds are needed to develop. PoS is also fully working as some have already received stakes so no PoS in the code is just completely wrong and misinformation. Bounties will be paid out shortly for those marketing.

Regards,

Raxe.

So if you really got something good going here then your prices will rise, but you premine is too Hugh, it will scare off people.

Let's say your coin makes it to 20,000 Sat (which I doubt with that 2,000,000 premine you hold) you will have 400 BTC which at current market prices (at time of writing this) would equal = $228,800.00 US dollars. Don't you think that's a little too high? I know it's doesn't take more than $50,000 for what you are currently developing.

With so much money in hand, you can easily dump your stash, I'm not saying you will but you leave no space for  re-assurance here. It would be really easy for you to just dump it slowly and run away from it all. If you want people to trust you atleast cut the premine in half, that would still leave you with over $ 110,000.00+ US funds, and I still think thats exaggerated, you would still be making a killing!. I can't imagine anyone needing a whopping $200K+ for development of your type, you are just killing the coin this way.

Stand up for your investors and show them your serious and that their investments are actually safe and worth something, Cut that premine from 2% to 0.5% - 1% and then maybe you would have something good here. The lesser the premine the more people will trust you. Until than, it looks like a big joke to many of us. Just my 2 bits.   Cool

SO, an average software developer can make 40-100k+ a year...  and you are saying that a speculative 228k is far too much for a team doing what distro is?
    100000 bux is not a killing and barely the average annual salary of a talented developer.

And then expect them to dump all the coins for one measly payout of a quarter million bux?
   Not sure you're seeing the big picture here...

unless this is just another attempt to drive down the price to buy cheap.. then your post would make sense haha

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
ashour

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:14:32 PM

Also the premine isn't getting destroyed we are going to use it to support the coin and allow continuous development, if people want these services to happen funds are needed to develop. PoS is also fully working as some have already received stakes so no PoS in the code is just completely wrong and misinformation. Bounties will be paid out shortly for those marketing.

Regards,

Raxe.

So if you really got something good going here then your prices will rise, but you premine is too Hugh, it will scare off people.

Let's say your coin makes it to 20,000 Sat (which I doubt with that 2,000,000 premine you hold) you will have 400 BTC which at current market prices (at time of writing this) would equal = $228,800.00 US dollars. Don't you think that's a little too high? I know it's doesn't take more than $50,000 for what you are currently developing.

With so much money in hand, you can easily dump your stash, I'm not saying you will but you leave no space for  re-assurance here. It would be really easy for you to just dump it slowly and run away from it all. If you want people to trust you atleast cut the premine in half, that would still leave you with over $ 110,000.00+ US funds, and I still think thats exaggerated, you would still be making a killing!. I can't imagine anyone needing a whopping $200K+ for development of your type, you are just killing the coin this way.

Stand up for your investors and show them your serious and that their investments are actually safe and worth something, Cut that premine from 2% to 0.5% - 1% and then maybe you would have something good here. The lesser the premine the more people will trust you. Until than, it looks like a big joke to many of us. Just my 2 bits.   Cool

SO, an average software developer can make 40-100k+ a year...  and you are saying that a speculative 228k is far too much for a team doing what distro is?
    100000 bux is not a killing and barely the average annual salary of a talented developer.

And then expect them to dump all the coins for one measly payout of a quarter million bux?

unless this is just another attempt to drive down the price to buy cheap.. then your post would make sense haha

Yes thats what they try to do. Call this coin a scam with 2% premine to drive the price down so they can buy and then wait untill the PoW ends and sell their  coins .
arteleis

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:22:59 PM

Anything I need to do to start staking?

Says it is minting and expected reward in 0 seconds for a few days now.
Any ideas?

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
ezvm

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:37:37 PM

DEV, I have PM'ed you maybe we could talk in private instead if that makes you feel a little more comfortable. Please check your message box.

ezvm

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:10:05 PM

Regards,

Raxe.

SO, an average software developer can make 40-100k+ a year...  and you are saying that a speculative 228k is far too much for a team doing what distro is?

I don't mind him keeping some premnie, especially if he has something to show for it. My concern is that he is scaring alot of the people away with that premine and I believe the coin has alot of potenital because of who the DEV is and his plans.
My question is would he be willing to hold half of it in an escrow or maybe destroy the other half sorta like XBC did?

This was a hugh success for XBC when the DEV destroyed the remaining IPO coins, the problem with XBC was that there was no innovation and people lost faith when he took a month to build the wallet lol. Now this DEV is more competent DEV imo, if he destroys the coin or or use it for such as giveaways or faucets, I think we could really have something good here as we will gain the community's trust back.

I'd say 1% premine and raxe.io  = Success. OR 2% premine and scare more ppl off and let the coin die.
 in the end that 1% premine would have more value than the 2% because the price will go up, or he can keep his 2% premine and lose community trust and let the value hit rock bottom. You do the math.

I will bring a hugh group of people including myself to invest in this coin, problem is I don't want to find out later that the DEV ran off with 5-20 BTC, sounds silly, but I have already seen it done one too many times. This usually happens when the DEV get discourage because people ain't investing, DEV then says, I see no investor, I'll cash out at current price, get what I can and run. This is what I don't want to see happen.

As for the price it's already ridiculous low for the coins potential, so for you to say that I'm trying to bring the price down is ridiculous. I'm way comfortable investing at current price, but I don't want to end up a bag holder, and having to sell later at half the price lol. I'm sure you understand my concerns.

Peace

ashour

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:16:30 PM

Regards,

Raxe.

I don't mind him keeping some premnie, especially if he has something to show for it. My concern is that he is scaring alot of the people away with that premine and I believe the coin has alot of potenital because of who the DEV is and his plans.
My question is would he be willing to hold half of it in an escrow or maybe destroy the other half sorta like XBC did?

This was a hugh success for XBC when the DEV destroyed the remaining IPO coins, the problem with XBC was that there was no innovation and people lost faith when he took a month to build the wallet lol. Now this DEV is more competent DEV imo, if he destroys the coin or or use it for such as giveaways or faucets, I think we could really have something good here as we will gain the community's trust back.

I'd say 1% premine and raxe.io  = Success. OR 2% premine and scare more ppl off and let the coin die.
 in the end that 1% premine would have more value than the 2% because the price will go up, or he can keep his 2% premine and lose community trust and let the value hit rock bottom. You do the math.

I will bring a hugh group of people including myself to invest in this coin, problem is I don't want to find out later that the DEV ran off with 5-20 BTC, sounds silly, but I have already seen it done one too many times. This usually happens when the DEV get discourage because people ain't investing, DEV then says, I see no investor, I'll cash out at current price, get what I can and run. This is what I don't want to see happen.

As for the price it's already ridiculous low for the coins potential, so for you to say that I'm trying to bring the price down is ridiculous. I'm way comfortable investing at current price, but I don't want to end up a bag holder, and having to sell later at half the price lol. I'm sure you understand my concerns.

Peace

Darkcoin devs have 50% premine and nobody gives a f*ck about it and people buy and support darkcoin . And yes right now comments like yours that are question the 2 % premine drive the price lower .
Rage19420

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:22:20 PM

Price is ridiculously low. and im buying up all i can to a 500k supply.  Grin
rlhead7173

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:25:22 PM

Anything I need to do to start staking?

Says it is minting and expected reward in 0 seconds for a few days now.
Any ideas?

Mine was doing the same thing until I added a distrocoin.conf file to "user"\AppData\Roaming\Distrocoin. The .conf file had

listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=XXX
rpcpassword=XXXX
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=53389
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

Of course the username and password were different.

BTC: 169Mm5zefmZz2EuJDRkXWtUQ9T1SQhEVPg
LTC: LTmq5m7SvGBfdShyQFPgRxZ5SUc2hsiCqV
NXT: NXT-PUTF-QSCM-DBJZ-CZMS7
ashour

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:25:34 PM

Regards,

Raxe.

Peace

You are just making bad FUD now so you can buy dis cheaper to save some btc . Don't even invest we don't want people like you in this community .
ezvm

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:32:55 PM

Regards,

Raxe.

Peace

Darkcoin devs have 50% premine and nobody gives a f*ck about it and people buy and support darkcoin . And yes right now comments like yours that are question the 2 % premine drive the price lower .

Wow, such nice community/responses, so sorry for expressing my concerns (:

If 2% premine ain't such problem, according to you, why would it bring the price down when I mention it? DRKcoin has much success, and they have 50% remember?   Why should I have to hide it? although it's not a secret anymore since it's on OP, so I don't see whats the problem with me mentioning it.

I'm only here cause I'm interested in the coin, and see the potential in it because it has a competent DEV. If anything I want to improve and protect it's community. I'm telling you now I want to invest, but I have some concerns, if I can't express them here, than how else can I let you guys know my opinion? I don't want to see this coin die! as I see enormous potential. Anyway, I have wrote the DEV, so hopefully he'll respond soon.

ezvm

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:36:25 PM

Regards,

Raxe.

Peace

You are just making bad FUD now so you can buy dis cheaper to save some btc . Don't even invest we don't want people like you in this community .

Seriously?? smh

ashour

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:38:31 PM

Regards,

Raxe.

Peace

Wow, such nice community/responses, so sorry for expressing my concerns (:

If 2% premine ain't such problem, according to you, why would it bring the price down when I mention it? DRKcoin has much success, and they have 50% remember?   Why should I have to hide it? although it's not a secret anymore since it's on OP, so I don't see whats the problem with me mentioning it.

I'm only here cause I'm interested in the coin, and see the potential in it because it has a competent DEV. If anything I want to improve and protect it's community. I'm telling you now I want to invest, but I have some concerns, if I can't express them here, than how else can I let you guys know my opinion? I don't want to see this coin die! as I see enormous potential. Anyway, I have wrote the DEV, so hopefully he'll respond soon.

Investors aren't scared about the premine but of some retards doing  a circlejerk about it  . Distro was trading @ 3k sat but then some retards started questiong the premine and people saw those  comments and stayed away from Distro.
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:55:43 PM

Regards,

Raxe.

Peace

Seriously??

You have perfectly valid questions and concerns over a coin you are interested in or already own and do not wish to see the value of the coin going down.

The majority of the services provided by raxe are newly implemented technologies which will end up costing to begin with. reserve funds for many of the services intended to be available for the coin will be required for increased implementation and adoption of these technologies.  

It is considered a high amount 2 million, but considering it was possible to buy 2 million for 6 btc the other day its not that much and someone could already own more than 2 million for between 6-10 btc.

There is a lot of sensitivity regarding self interested coin Dev's on this forum because lets face it, a lot of coin makers are solely self interested and use their premine to wait for their "peak" to cash out.

considering This coin and This dev's experience in coin creation and software development increases the likelihood of the safety and hon est intent for the pre-mine.

because that's all it boils down to basically, the impending looming, fear that that huge amount of pre mine will be dumped because the dev is only in it for the pre mine. Which he isn't
ashour

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:03:13 PM

DISTRO would already be trading @ 10k  if trolling traders didn't make bad FUD to buy them cheap and then sell them higher
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: