Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:22:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512538 times)
HoodRich

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:48:22 PM

It is funny how every time a coin goes up 1000% in a week, all of a sudden a well coordinated FUD attack hits with more gossipy, school girl, BS... Drama Queens...

1. XC - it was that they were using Fedoracoin's Code, proved untrue.
2. Vericoin - it was more BS. proved untrue?
3. Supercoin - got decimated by Polo on some BS...

I will admit that it is effective, for now...

The next time a coin is blowing up... I will now ride the 1000% wave, then sell and wait for the little school girls to creep in the Bitcoin Forum and do their thing. Then I will buy back at !/2 price.

I believe they only have about 2 more time to do this until the traders wise up to their routine , but for now, FUD is very effective in the hypersensitive Crypto markets  Grin

+10000

I sure hope so cause this is getting uber ridiculous!

If you have noticed, they are pretty smart (in a narrow sense of the word). They find out when the Devs are active and then they determine what time zone they must be in ... Then they attack while the DEV's are asleep. It is very effective and I am pretty impressed. More impressed that they could live with themselves (But that is another point).

However, it is the wild kingdom. So, you will have the Lions and the Hyenas.. These FUDDSTERS are just bottom feeding Hyenas. They are a necessary part of the food chain. They chase the weak hands out....

The next 1000% coin be sure that I will be ready. I will watch the Hyenas scurry into the Bitcoin Forum and I will be waiting with loaded bags of Bitcoin ready to double up!!   Smiley

Thanks Hyenas....  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoosaNYC

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:51:47 PM

Hi, all CryptCoin fans,

CryptCoin has been added to BETBYCOIN, please betting World Cup using CRYPT! 

BETBYCOIN URL: http://www.betbycoin.com

--------------

BETBYCOIN.COM

BetByCoin is a professional online sport-games platform specializing in cryptocurrencies betting to make betting more convenient, rapid and anonymous following its characteristics.

BetByCoin has established a unique betting rule in the world and is entirely different to all other athletics gambling companies. There is no banker in the crypto-currency betting game and the game involves multiple players, enabling the betting more interesting, maximizing the player’s interest at the time of guaranteeing fairness as far as possible.

- Super Security;
- Anonymous Betting;
- Automatic Transfer;
- Major Events;
- Multi-coins support ( Bitcoin / Litcoin / Med / other altcoins );
- Players to players, free odds bet;
- Multi-language support;
- High Reference Fees.

Very Nice! will try out today  Cool
halfcab123

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:54:04 PM

It is funny how every time a coin goes up 1000% in a week, all of a sudden a well coordinated FUD attack hits with more gossipy, school girl, BS... Drama Queens...

1. XC - it was that they were using Fedoracoin's Code, proved untrue.
2. Vericoin - it was more BS. proved untrue?
3. Supercoin - got decimated by Polo on some BS...

I will admit that it is effective, for now...

The next time a coin is blowing up... I will now ride the 1000% wave, then sell and wait for the little school girls to creep in the Bitcoin Forum and do their thing. Then I will buy back at !/2 price.

I believe they only have about 2 more time to do this until the traders wise up to their routine , but for now, FUD is very effective in the hypersensitive Crypto markets  Grin

+10000

I sure hope so cause this is getting uber ridiculous!

If you have noticed, they are pretty smart (in a narrow sense of the word). They find out when the Devs are active and then they determine what time zone they must be in ... Then they attack while the DEV's are asleep. It is very effective and I am pretty impressed. More impressed that they could live with themselves (But that is another point).

However, it is the wild kingdom. So, you will have the Lions and the Hyenas.. These FUDDSTERS are just bottom feeding Hyenas. They are a necessary part of the food chain. They chase the weak hands out....

The next 1000% coin be sure that I will be ready. I will watch the Hyenas scurry into the Bitcoin Forum and I will be waiting with loaded bags of Bitcoin ready to double up!!   Smiley

Thanks Hyenas....  Grin

+ sideways 8

DayTrade with less exposure to risk, by setting buy and sell spreads with CabTrader v2, buy now @ crypto-folio.com
Crypt;RIP

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:54:47 PM

Hey Cryptcoin Dev Mindfox, care to answer to these PROVEN allegations?

http://pastebin.com/zcn65Eez/

^this link shows that mindfox was involved in the whitecoin pump and dump scam. He jumped on the team and everyone poured money into the coin; hours later the coin crashed.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptCoin/comments/28e8be/security_analysis_of_cryptcoins_cryptcast_feature/

^this link sheds light on the fact that Cryptcoin is ALL HYPE, there is no anonymity feature whatsoever, it is simply a pump and dump waiting to implode.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

Investors please be weary of these alarming findings. Seriously I just sold my last 3.4k CRYPT, this is really shady stuff.

I demand that mindfox be removed from the team, in the mean time I'm selling all of my coins in protest.

Holy shit, I have 16.3 bitcoins 100% in Cryptcoin but am dumping all immediately, this is extremely alarming!! I invested in whitecoin, I cannot afford to lose my precious bitcoins like that again!!!!!!!!!!! WTF

Anyone buying now please beware, this is truly eye opening information. BE CAREFUL DO NOT BUY.

Mindfox was involved in the peer review of XC code, the one that people spreading FUD requested. Days later Cryptcoin was launched and now Mindfox is the lead developer. The thing is that XC still has the p2p protocol, the EXACT thing that he is working on right now for CRYPT, but its already in the wallet. This means that Mindfox took the source code from the wallet he reviewed, stole it, and is now racing to implement it into CRYPT. This can be proven as the technology already exists within the XC client. Furthermore, CRYPT has no ambitions of blockchain 2.0, its simply being manipulated in price so that whales can make a boatload of money before the crash. This lack of goals for the future should strike anyone as alarming, as CRYPT's future is short sided.

This scam is spreading, and people are caught up in the hype, but this cannot go unquestioned.

If he is trying to rip off the code just goes to show... XC knows what it's doing...... If this is true though it is not exactly a vote of confidence for Crypt.. I doubt XC will be doing peer review of code again in a hurry....

I just woke up, did this guy seriously rip off our code? Lack of innovation, hype, pump and dump; Holy shit these investors are about to lose their money. How do people sleep at night?

https://twitter.com/chunkmonke/statuses/479295485807984640

To anyone and everyone get out while you still can. There is nothing backing this pump and dump, and just like I said, it's happening. The instamine is being dumped onto the markets and developers are cutting ties.

Please go backup these instamine claims.

Here is the original OP, showing that it is a ninja launch, along with the RAPID halving schedule, it is very apparent. Also there is no rich list in the NEW updated OP because it would reveal the developer and his cronies.

There is no mention on anonymity, branding, intentions, nothing; yet the developer has been the same person since day one.

Cryptcoin

https://i.imgur.com/w7pcbQZ.png

11 Million cap.
Block time: 1.5 minute
Stake Interest: 2.75%
Minimum Stake Age, 12 hours, One Year Max age
Reward:
500 to block 2000 -> 1,000,000
250,to block 4000 -> 1,000,000
125, to block 8000 -> 1,000,000
62.5, to block 16000 -> 1,000,000
31.25,to block 224000 -> 7,000,000

Pools:

To be announced

Exchanges:

None yet

News:

None yet

Downloads:

On launch

May 20th, 11:00 PM EST.

?   we start now ?
halfcab123

Activity: 224

CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:55:16 PM

Hi, all CryptCoin fans,

CryptCoin has been added to BETBYCOIN, please betting World Cup using CRYPT! 

BETBYCOIN URL: http://www.betbycoin.com

--------------

BETBYCOIN.COM

BetByCoin is a professional online sport-games platform specializing in cryptocurrencies betting to make betting more convenient, rapid and anonymous following its characteristics.

BetByCoin has established a unique betting rule in the world and is entirely different to all other athletics gambling companies. There is no banker in the crypto-currency betting game and the game involves multiple players, enabling the betting more interesting, maximizing the player’s interest at the time of guaranteeing fairness as far as possible.

- Super Security;
- Anonymous Betting;
- Automatic Transfer;
- Major Events;
- Multi-coins support ( Bitcoin / Litcoin / Med / other altcoins );
- Players to players, free odds bet;
- Multi-language support;
- High Reference Fees.

I've been waiting for something like this. Thanks! !

DayTrade with less exposure to risk, by setting buy and sell spreads with CabTrader v2, buy now @ crypto-folio.com
tazmania

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:56:02 PM

Thanks for spreading the FUD. CRYPT half off today. Never thought I could buy at these prices again.

smille

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:58:14 PM

^this link shows that mindfox was involved in the whitecoin pump and dump scam. He jumped on the team and everyone poured money into the coin; hours later the coin crashed.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptCoin/comments/28e8be/security_analysis_of_cryptcoins_cryptcast_feature/

^this link sheds light on the fact that Cryptcoin is ALL HYPE, there is no anonymity feature whatsoever, it is simply a pump and dump waiting to implode.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

Investors please be weary of these alarming findings. Seriously I just sold my last 3.4k CRYPT, this is really shady stuff.

I demand that mindfox be removed from the team, in the mean time I'm selling all of my coins in protest.

Holy shit, I have 16.3 bitcoins 100% in Cryptcoin but am dumping all immediately, this is extremely alarming!! I invested in whitecoin, I cannot afford to lose my precious bitcoins like that again!!!!!!!!!!! WTF

Anyone buying now please beware, this is truly eye opening information. BE CAREFUL DO NOT BUY.

Mindfox was involved in the peer review of XC code, the one that people spreading FUD requested. Days later Cryptcoin was launched and now Mindfox is the lead developer. The thing is that XC still has the p2p protocol, the EXACT thing that he is working on right now for CRYPT, but its already in the wallet. This means that Mindfox took the source code from the wallet he reviewed, stole it, and is now racing to implement it into CRYPT. This can be proven as the technology already exists within the XC client. Furthermore, CRYPT has no ambitions of blockchain 2.0, its simply being manipulated in price so that whales can make a boatload of money before the crash. This lack of goals for the future should strike anyone as alarming, as CRYPT's future is short sided.

This scam is spreading, and people are caught up in the hype, but this cannot go unquestioned.

If he is trying to rip off the code just goes to show... XC knows what it's doing...... If this is true though it is not exactly a vote of confidence for Crypt.. I doubt XC will be doing peer review of code again in a hurry....

I just woke up, did this guy seriously rip off our code? Lack of innovation, hype, pump and dump; Holy shit these investors are about to lose their money. How do people sleep at night?

To anyone and everyone get out while you still can. There is nothing backing this pump and dump, and just like I said, it's happening. The instamine is being dumped onto the markets and developers are cutting ties.

Here is the original OP, showing that it is a ninja launch, along with the RAPID halving schedule, it is very apparent. Also there is no rich list in the NEW updated OP because it would reveal the developer and his cronies.

There is no mention on anonymity, branding, intentions, nothing; yet the developer has been the same person since day one.

Cryptcoin

11 Million cap.
Reward:

Pools:

To be announced

Exchanges:

None yet

News:

None yet

Downloads:

On launch

?   we start now ?

Some people are so thick...so you mean a block explorer and rich list on probably the best explorer site isn't enough for you?

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/crypt/
Adapted

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:00:32 PM

PUMP INCOMING !!!  Cheesy

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:00:55 PM

Cryptcoin

11 Million cap.
Reward:

Pools:

To be announced

Exchanges:

None yet

News:

None yet

Downloads:

On launch

?   we start now ?

Some people are so thick...so you mean a block explorer and rich list on probably the best explorer site isn't enough for you?

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/crypt/

LOL
Distribution looks good to me as we'll
Boomsling

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:09:39 PM

Other alt coin bag holders &  devs with nefarious agendas and hiding behind new accounts posting this crap are attributing only to their own reputation and character assignation. It's a shame that a admin here won't step up and match some IP's to accounts and Mark you down as scammer as I see no difference.

Your not only trying to deliberately influence the price of CRYPT but also losing those whom invested in your alts to lose money and faith in your own crypto currencies. Your own 'customers' are being affected.

It's not like your coin shoots up as a direct affect.

EVERYONE loses.

GG

*golf clap*

Crypt;RIP

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:13:20 PM

when will Anon Wallet release?

thanks

I believe end of june. 

The anonymity that Cryptcoin hopes to produce is an archaic form of technology that will not work, and has been proven as such. Not only that but the majority of coins just hit the market in a dump, showing that developers dumped their instamine and are more than likely abandoning ship.

RIP. Cryptcoin

Also Smille, give it a rest, drop that giant bag you're holding, and move on. Bitch.
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:16:07 PM

Anon before next weekend?

smille

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:17:10 PM

thanks

I believe end of june. 

The anonymity that Cryptcoin hopes to produce is an archaic form of technology that will not work, and has been proven as such. Not only that but the majority of coins just hit the market in a dump, showing that developers dumped their instamine and are more than likely abandoning ship.

RIP. Cryptcoin

Also Smille, give it a rest, drop that giant bag you're holding, and move on. Bitch.

Oh shucks, did I make you angry??  Shocked
zkaraca

Activity: 84

BTC

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:17:22 PM

thanks

I believe end of june. 

RIP. Cryptcoin

We want to buy. What do you care? What's in it for you. I lose a lot on CRYPT and I am happy with it. It will rise a lot and overtake DRK. You might not think so, but I do. And a lot of others do too. This rise was too quick and too steep. It is good that we had some correction. Now we can slowly continue the rise to 0.005 and on the long term hit 0.03 at least. Holding. Whether you like it or not.
BKCrypto

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:18:34 PM

well never had any crypt, but thanks for the madness I just bought in   Grin

pbremen01

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:20:25 PM

Anon before next weekend?

I doubt that we'll get any "anonymity" from this coin in short term, sorry.

See

or some previous posts regarding this Reddit post (this post seems removed).
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:20:51 PM

well never had any crypt, but thanks for the madness I just bought in   Grin

Boom.... im buying hardcore. Thx for cheap coins fools.
pardes3

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:21:08 PM

Buy now and profit 3x.   If you missed the train before now is the time to enter.

FUDDERs will always exist and will continue no matter what day or what coin.

Take this as an opportunity....

zkaraca

Activity: 84

BTC

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:23:27 PM

Tomorrow we will break 300k  Wink
Boomsling

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:26:07 PM

thanks

I believe end of june. 

RIP. Cryptcoin

What ever his opinion at least he is not hidding behind some new reg account when voicing it. Kudos to him for that.

You just hide, you haven't even the bottle to step up with your accusations with your regular account.

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: