Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:50:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512536 times)
tristartek

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:31:11 AM

So where is hazard with his "this is a scam because of the instamine" i guess he missed out on MinCoin so hated it but made it to the party with this one, so he loves it?

The people that instamined coins own lots of coins that they got them almost for free. And they can dump them at any price. See Ripple as an recent example.

There is no evidence that there is an instamine with this coin. The sell off was a big holder taking profit. Stop spreading FUD. You think that it takes an "instamine" to have 200k coins to sell? Two of us hold 5% of all Cryptcoins. We are holding. There is someone else with a large bag who decided to take profit, cause a sell off, and snatch up your cheap coins. Don't buy into these FRESH bitcointalk IDs showing up and lying to you.

OH LOOK, we are on our way back to 200k! What do you know? Hold on to your coins people. We are still headed to the moon.

By instamine he and i mean and remember the fears people have had with ripple and MinCoin.. MinCoin was mined very similar to this in the beginning. Crypt has had over a million mined in its first 60 hours..trust me people don't like that and will drop this like a hot potato if you are not lucky...Especially the people who missed out on mining it.

I personally i don't see much of a problem with instamine...its the miners that do and the miners are the ones buying it, miners are the ones who set the trends and you just want to be careful is all because i know first hand how hard it is to get people to trust the coin or its devs because of such a bold move.. We learn't this lesson with many coins before this and i really cant believe someone has tried it again...Good luck with your coin, i hope it floats but seriously lol we don't need more coins and you all bloddy know it!

What coin isnt mined to shit it the first 24-48hrs?  There are FPGAs mining the hell out of x11 coins and most POS (proof of stakea AND piece of shit) coins were mined within 7days.  Again FUD. What are you really trying to accomplish here?  What do you propose people buy instead?  DRK?

BTC: 1KTg6RkiHjovXqVfVB1a74NPPXLnoL1HNf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PUMPBANDIT

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:54:32 AM

Looks like she's fuelling up again!
TheVoodooDevil

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 01:09:16 AM

Oh FUDsters, don't you know that your unimaginative, spammy, horribly composed posts are only making me buy more??? I'll never complain about comments being deleted on these forums again, fo' sho'!
https://i.imgur.com/aRxbjtQ.jpg
MoosaNYC

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 01:16:19 AM

Oh FUDsters, don't you know that your unimaginative, spammy, horribly composed posts are only making me buy more??? I'll never complain about comments being deleted on these forums again, fo' sho'!

Haha nice one Voodoo  Cheesy
Crypt;RIP

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 01:31:27 AM

Hey Cryptcoin Dev Mindfox, care to answer to these PROVEN allegations?

http://pastebin.com/zcn65Eez/

^this link shows that mindfox was involved in the whitecoin pump and dump scam. He jumped on the team and everyone poured money into the coin; hours later the coin crashed.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptCoin/comments/28e8be/security_analysis_of_cryptcoins_cryptcast_feature/

^this link sheds light on the fact that Cryptcoin is ALL HYPE, there is no anonymity feature whatsoever, it is simply a pump and dump waiting to implode.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

Investors please be weary of these alarming findings. Seriously I just sold my last 3.4k CRYPT, this is really shady stuff.

I demand that mindfox be removed from the team, in the mean time I'm selling all of my coins in protest.

Holy shit, I have 16.3 bitcoins 100% in Cryptcoin but am dumping all immediately, this is extremely alarming!! I invested in whitecoin, I cannot afford to lose my precious bitcoins like that again!!!!!!!!!!! WTF

Anyone buying now please beware, this is truly eye opening information. BE CAREFUL DO NOT BUY.

Mindfox was involved in the peer review of XC code, the one that people spreading FUD requested. Days later Cryptcoin was launched and now Mindfox is the lead developer. The thing is that XC still has the p2p protocol, the EXACT thing that he is working on right now for CRYPT, but its already in the wallet. This means that Mindfox took the source code from the wallet he reviewed, stole it, and is now racing to implement it into CRYPT. This can be proven as the technology already exists within the XC client. Furthermore, CRYPT has no ambitions of blockchain 2.0, its simply being manipulated in price so that whales can make a boatload of money before the crash. This lack of goals for the future should strike anyone as alarming, as CRYPT's future is short sided.

This scam is spreading, and people are caught up in the hype, but this cannot go unquestioned.

If he is trying to rip off the code just goes to show... XC knows what it's doing...... If this is true though it is not exactly a vote of confidence for Crypt.. I doubt XC will be doing peer review of code again in a hurry....

I just woke up, did this guy seriously rip off our code? Lack of innovation, hype, pump and dump; Holy shit these investors are about to lose their money. How do people sleep at night?

https://twitter.com/chunkmonke/statuses/479295485807984640

To anyone and everyone get out while you still can. There is nothing backing this pump and dump, and just like I said, it's happening. The instamine is being dumped onto the markets and developers are cutting ties.

Please go backup these instamine claims.

Here is the original OP, showing that it is a ninja launch, along with the RAPID halving schedule, it is very apparent. Also there is no rich list in the NEW updated OP because it would reveal the developer and his cronies.

There is no mention on anonymity, branding, intentions, nothing; yet the developer has been the same person since day one.

Cryptcoin

https://i.imgur.com/w7pcbQZ.png

11 Million cap.
Block time: 1.5 minute
Stake Interest: 2.75%
Minimum Stake Age, 12 hours, One Year Max age
Reward:
500 to block 2000 -> 1,000,000
250,to block 4000 -> 1,000,000
125, to block 8000 -> 1,000,000
62.5, to block 16000 -> 1,000,000
31.25,to block 224000 -> 7,000,000

Pools:

To be announced

Exchanges:

None yet

News:

None yet

Downloads:

On launch

May 20th, 11:00 PM EST.

?   we start now ?

To anyone and everyone, please get out while you still can, the volume has shot up incredibly high, I do believe the instamine is being dumped; and to those who heeded my warning early, congratulations you didn't get burned.

Please, help me help you. Good luck.

IT WAS FORETOLD!

SUMMARY CryptCoin with CryptCast probably provides no more security than Bitcoin. CryptCoin users are advised to NOT ASSUME that their transactions will be more "private" (or "secure" in any sense) than regular Bitcoin transactions. Using CryptCoin instead of Bitcoin may in fact reveal more information about parties that are involved in transactions.

1. This document describes some potential security vulnerabilities in CryptCoin's CryptCast feature.

This feature is described in this document:

http://cryptco.org/Cryptcoin-CryptCast-Anonymous-Whitepaper.pdf

2. Simplifed example of CryptCast algorithm: * Wallet A wants to send coins to Wallet B, * Wallet A must somehow find the public key of Wallet B (this may be published on website, for example), * Wallet A sends encrypted message to Wallet B: "I want to send you 10 coins in 3 transactions." * Wallet B sends back encrypted message to Wallet A: "Ok, send them to ADDRESS1, ADDRESS2 and ADDRESS3." * Wallet A sends 10 coins to addresses ADDRESS1, ADDRESS2 and ADDRESS3 in three separate transactions.

3. When Wallet A sends coins to Wallet B, these are just regular transactions that are visible in blockchain. The coins are not even "mixed" with coins from other transactions (CoinJoin concept).

So these transactions can be easily analysed with the same methods that can be used on Bitcoin blockchain. In fact it is probably even easier to do this kind of analysis because of smaller number of users/transactions.

4. When Wallet A wants to send coins to Wallet B, it must know only it's public key. With this public key it can request some new addresses from Wallet B.

In this case the third party has no direct access to these newly generated addresses.

However, this is also true when paying with Bitcoins: - user goes to merchant's website via HTTPS, - clicking button "buy now" which generates new address (in fact, it could generate multiple addresses), - user uses its wallet to send coins to these newly generated addresses.

So CryptCast does nothing else that Bitcoin is already doing today.

5. CryptCast's secure transactions are optional.

Secure transactions don't work if the computer of receiving party is not running a wallet (or is not online etc.). If the wallet is not running, then nobody can use secure transactions to send coins to this wallet.

However, this makes system very unsecure. If user of Wallet A uses secure transaction to send coins to Wallet B, it cannot "force" the user of Wallet B to use secure transaction when sending coins to Wallet C.

If the Wallet B sends coins to Wallet C using nonsecure transactions, this can make blockchain analysis much easier and the party that owns Wallet A can be much easier identified. In this case the analysis of blockchain is not "harder" than in the case of Bitcoin.

Nonsecure transactions usually use different "inputs" and they send them to one or more outputs. This automatically "proves" that the all these inputs belong to the same party (because there is no "mixing" involved at all). This effectively "nullifies" effect of secure transaction that was used to send coins from Wallet A to Wallet B.

6. When wallets are online, they respond to requests for secure transactions. This allows attack which can relate most wallet public keys with their IP address.

See this Coindesk article for short description of attack on Bitcoin network: http://www.coindesk.com/eavesdropping-attack-can-unmask-60-bitcoin-clients/

The similar attack can be used to reveal IP addresses that correspond to "public keys" of targeted wallets.

Such attack on CryptCoin network could be done almost trivially because of smaller number of nodes and because wallets must be online all the time to be able to accept secure transactions.
Ronan-

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 01:35:37 AM

Perhaps one could tell the level of technical competence and capability a coin and it's developers have by the number of spam and bot accounts whales use to create the visage of a failing community and push the value downwards. Now that I think upon it that would be an interesting study...
I myself believe (nearly) all useful information is contained within the price
cozk

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 01:42:16 AM

Instamine or not that didnt stop DRK to explode. Some say that 50% of the DRK on the market were instamined.

I'm holding my coins to the end.

HODL
RoyalMiners

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 01:48:21 AM

https://i.imgur.com/iaGmm2Q.png

Royal Miners
www.royalminers.com

Royal Miners is now mining CryptCoin.  Royal Miners was created by mining enthusiasts for mining enthusiasts.  No registration required, simply mine with your wallet address as your username, and anything as a password.

Code:
stratum+tcp://s.royalminers.com:3007 -u YourCRYPTaddress -p x

https://i.imgur.com/t6lORLt.png
tristartek

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 01:49:54 AM

Instead of hating because your other shitcoins are failing miserably in cryptcoins wake, sell them and join this ride to the MOOOOON!!

BTC: 1KTg6RkiHjovXqVfVB1a74NPPXLnoL1HNf
Waldozaur12
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 02:20:53 AM

200K just new floor ! This coin is awesome.  FULL Anonymity  = 500K+...
knightlife999

Activity: 845

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 02:43:51 AM

Instead of hating because your other shitcoins are failing miserably in cryptcoins wake, sell them and join this ride to the MOOOOON!!

+1

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
knightlife999

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 02:45:18 AM

We've weathered profit taking and FUD attacks today guys. Now, good news to come and rocket to the moon!

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
Apostle4444

Activity: 832
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:03:24 AM

looks to be growing Pump free.. yay..
wendy5

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:26:13 AM

just a X11 algo coin?why the price higher?
knightlife999

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:29:11 AM

just a X11 algo coin?why the price higher?

Read the thread.

J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:44:17 AM

May sound dumb, but i kinda want another FUD attack.

why? they made me richer. Smiley got to buy in 4 BTC @ 140k and now were sitting at sub 200k. Easy, fast money!

Thanks FUDers!  Grin
choppy123

Activity: 383

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:38:58 AM

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 05:39:25 AM

haha nice

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
asemov

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:45:31 AM

http://CRYPT.HASHLINK.EU
Spread some hash! Wink

- 1% Fee on all pools
- PROP Payout system
- Dedicated Servers
- Multicoin Pool
- High performance NODE.js backend
- User friendly MPOS interface
- STRATUM
- VARDIFF
- Skilled admins
- Support Forum
envym3

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:12:14 AM

WTB Crypt 2 m00n PST guys. I jus needa pay 4 this vacay this weekend aiiite. Pls don't make me broke. I puts all my coinz in crypt n cross fingers. Yoloswag ftw doe
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: