Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:05:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you see the new thread?
Yes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.0
No

Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN]First P2p Decentralized Trustless Anonymous Wallet Coming Soon  (Read 473343 times)
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:45:04 PM

1 ask mintpal add supercoin directly on mintpal

send email to support@mintpal.com

such as

hi

mintpal

Please add Another Anon coin- supercoin directly on mintpal, they have some big volume on bittrex.

if you add it on mintpal, i do believe that's will bring big volume on mintpal.

Because so far only Dark XC and Supercoin has worked mixer and Anon features.

Please add it directly, thanks

Supercoin Ann post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=618552.0

Anon features:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=618552.msg7244842#msg7244842

Big volume on bittrex:  https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SUPER

Add it Please!

2 Ask biggest Chinese altcoin exchange platform add supercoin on Bter!

http://support.bter.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

still works. let's do something good for community.

Send Emails guys, more exchanges can prevent multipool's big dump.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chedigital

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

WOW SUCH COIN

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:45:10 PM

Poloniex has decided not to list SuperCoin because of some disturbing things we turned up in our code review. I would like to draw your attention to this part of the ANN post:

- Total PoW coins will be 18.2 millions.
- Total coins (including PoS) will be about 50,000,000.

And these parts of the source code:

Code:
if (dAmount <= 0.0 || dAmount > 150000000.0)

Code:
static const int64_t MAX_MONEY = 150000000 * COIN;
static const int64_t POW_MAX_MONEY = 50000000 * COIN;

MAX_MONEY is pretty much what it sounds like. This means that the actual maximum supply of SuperCoin is 150 million, not 50 million. Furthermore, the maximum PoW coins is 50 million, rather than the claimed 18.2 million. The 150 million number appears twice in the code, so it can hardly be considered an accident.

We did not find evidence of an existing hidden premine, but extra coins could potentially be minted all at once at the end of the PoW phase, sent to exchanges via the "anon" feature, and dumped.

We have other concerns about the coin, particularly concerning the proposed method of anonymity, but the shenanigans with the maximum supply is sufficient for us to reject this coin.

Is this an amateur or a 10-years-old? The max coin limits the maximum coin, but does it mean the maximum coin will be generated?? Not at all. The generated coin depends on the formula in 3functions:
- GetProofOfWorkReward()
- GetProofOfStakeReward()
and
- GetProofOfWorkBonusRewardFactor()

These functions define how many coins will be generated. Moreover, even the system generates more coins than the MAX_MONEY defined above, there will be no problem at all, go look at the code. If Poloniex tech staff is that dumb, I feel very sorry for them, it is a joke! Grin

GPG Key ID: 80307E1A
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:45:54 PM

if super coin is a scam so is cinni coin and silk coin

I'm gonna repeat this again so people don't get the wrong idea:

My post was not meant to imply that Silkcoin and Cinni are also scams. There's zero reason to believe SC or Cinni are scams, I was just pointing out that other, more trusted coins have the same MAX_MONEY "issue" that SUPER does.
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:46:02 PM

we need a official response from dev and someone reliable, until then im out

dev is offline now, he may solve this problem when he online.

he may too tired to release the Anon Wallet.

If the dev is in Asia, it's still early morning there. (6:40am)
He released the anon wallet before going to sleep AFAICS.

He'll soon wake up to this exciting thread I assume. Tongue

provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:46:11 PM

Here is a Simple a analysis on Supercoin reasonable price after Anon wallet release

Until now, only Dark coin and XC coin has some Anon features

Darkcoin has a worked mixer but also some problem with their master node
XC coin has a test net mixer and do not worked Anon wallet yet, they will have a version2.0 two weeks later.
Vericoin do not have a Anon wallet, they only have a development plan
Supercoin has a Anon wallet on testnet.

Dark coin Current total supply   is 4.3 Million, the Price is 1.7 Million Satoshi/11$
XC   coin  Current total supply  is 5.5 Million, the Price is  130K Satoshi/0.84$
Vericoin Current total supply    is  26 Million, the Price is   15K Satoshi/0.1$
Supercoin Current total supply is  10 Million, the Price is   3K?Huh/0.018$???

personally i think we have done much work on Anon features than Vericoin

so the reasonable Supercoin price at least hit 15K*2.6=37.5K Satoshi
if we compared with XC coin, the reasonable price will hit 60K Satoshi.

now the Current Supercoin price is only 3K Satoshi.

so what are we waiting for???. Grin

+1

thank you for your support!
neilh

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:48:57 PM

MAX_MONEY in main.h is normal and allows for pos minting?

Okay they maybe forgot to change in the main.h file but the
code below in the bitcoinrpc.cpp busoni posted

Line 99

Super:
Code:
99    if (dAmount <= 0.0 || dAmount > 150000000.0)

https://github.com/supercoinproject/supercoin/blob/master/src/bitcoinrpc.cpp#L99

Honor:
Code:
99 if (dAmount <= 0.0 || dAmount > MAX_MONEY)

Why change MAX_MONEY and hardcode when it's set
in the main.h file?

https://github.com/supercoinproject/supercoin/blob/master/src/main.h#L38

Did I say I'm not listing it because it was cloned?

jakiman said that the value may have been leftover from the old SUPER coin. I am saying that is not very likely, because this coin was cloned from Honorcoin, not the old SUPER coin. See bitcoinrpc.cpp of Honorcoin and (new) SuperCoin side by side: http://www.diffchecker.com/j8xl540o
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:49:05 PM

Poloniex has decided not to list SuperCoin. Here is why: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652351

Why Poloniex Has Rejected SuperCoin
Today at 08:20:32 PM
Reply with quote  #1
Poloniex has decided not to list SuperCoin because of some disturbing things we turned up in our code review. I would like to draw your attention to this part of the ANN post:

Code:

Code:

MAX_MONEY is pretty much what it sounds like. This means that the actual maximum supply of SuperCoin is 150 million, not 50 million. Furthermore, the maximum PoW coins is 50 million, rather than the claimed 18.2 million. The 150 million number appears twice in the code, so it can hardly be considered an accident.

We did not find evidence of an existing hidden premine, but extra coins could potentially be minted all at once at the end of the PoW phase, sent to exchanges via the "anon" feature, and dumped.

We have other concerns about the coin, particularly concerning the proposed method of anonymity, but the shenanigans with the maximum supply is sufficient for us to reject this coin.

POLONIEX are retarded , its obvious and clear.

should have waited several confirmations of expert developers before to launch the FUD News

cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:50:11 PM

if super coin is a scam so is cinni coin and silk coin

I'm gonna repeat this again so people don't get the wrong idea:

My post was not meant to imply that Silkcoin and Cinni are also scams. There's zero reason to believe SC or Cinni are scams, I was just pointing out that other, more trusted coins have the same MAX_MONEY "issue" that SUPER does.

sense of humor. lol

now POLO are frustrated with all complaints.

they are totally in a big mess.
Abinito

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:50:25 PM

Here is a Simple a analysis on Supercoin reasonable price after Anon wallet release

Until now, only Dark coin and XC coin has some Anon features

Darkcoin has a worked mixer but also some problem with their master node
XC coin has a test net mixer and do not worked Anon wallet yet, they will have a version2.0 two weeks later.
Vericoin do not have a Anon wallet, they only have a development plan
Supercoin has a Anon wallet on testnet.

Dark coin Current total supply   is 4.3 Million, the Price is 1.7 Million Satoshi/11$
XC   coin  Current total supply  is 5.5 Million, the Price is  130K Satoshi/0.84$
Vericoin Current total supply    is  26 Million, the Price is   15K Satoshi/0.1$
Supercoin Current total supply is  10 Million, the Price is   3K?Huh/0.018$???

personally i think we have done much work on Anon features than Vericoin

now the Current Supercoin price is only 3K Satoshi.

so what are we waiting for???. Grin

+1

thank you for your support!

Re: Why Poloniex Has Rejected SuperCoin
Today at 10:22:21 PM
Reply with quote  #84
Quote from: doch on Today at 10:12:32 PM
Quote from: Spoetnik on Today at 10:10:28 PM

diversion tactics won't work guys  Roll Eyes

classic.. YOU get caught so you attempt to discredit the guy that caught you.
Oh internet your so creative ahahha
Do you guys think you just invented the cover up technique or something ?

yeah.. bam.... puuuuuhleeeeze lol

I'm not affiliated with SUPER in any way and have never bought or mined SUPER, I just thought people should know how completely and utterly wrong Poloniex is here.

but he's not.. what you just said is not true.
for one thing the exchange can pick and choose what ever coins they want to add.. they are not obligated to add any of them.
so how can he be wrong on that point ?
and on the other major point.. what he said is verified .. i checked it myself and he is 100% dead on about it.
It's been explained..
so i have no choice but to believe you and others are lying and playing games now to cover up the truth.
And the truth is he found a contradiction that looks fishy.
And that IS the truth.

if i have to choose one or the other to believe i believe Poloniex staff not the anon cloner..
and i can tell you all i too have no Super coins etc and if i did i would still say the same thing anyway.. truth is truth .
Suck it up..
for the good of our scene please lol
Quit being lying manipulative game playing scammers invested scam coins defending them.. you make ALL of us look bad  Angry

Conscia mens recti, famae mendacia ridet.
sussex

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:50:55 PM

MAX_MONEY in main.h is normal and allows for pos minting?

Okay they maybe forgot to change in the main.h file but the
code below in the bitcoinrpc.cpp busoni posted

Line 99

Super:
Code:
99    if (dAmount <= 0.0 || dAmount > 150000000.0)

https://github.com/supercoinproject/supercoin/blob/master/src/bitcoinrpc.cpp#L99

Honor:
Code:
99 if (dAmount <= 0.0 || dAmount > MAX_MONEY)

Why change MAX_MONEY and hardcode when it's set
in the main.h file?

https://github.com/supercoinproject/supercoin/blob/master/src/main.h#L38

Did I say I'm not listing it because it was cloned?

jakiman said that the value may have been leftover from the old SUPER coin. I am saying that is not very likely, because this coin was cloned from Honorcoin, not the old SUPER coin. See bitcoinrpc.cpp of Honorcoin and (new) SuperCoin side by side: http://www.diffchecker.com/j8xl540o

This gets better and better.  Grin
supercoindev

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:51:05 PM

Poloniex has decided not to list SuperCoin. Here is why: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652351

lmao, this is a complete joke, if this is done by poloniex tech staff, I feel really sorry to them  Grin

Here is a reply from a forum member (timerland) to that accusation:

Is this an amateur or a 10-years-old? The max coin limits the maximum coin, but does it mean the maximum coin will be generated?? Not at all. The generated coin depends on the formula in 3functions:
- GetProofOfWorkReward()
and

These functions define how many coins will be generated. Moreover, even the system generates more coins than the MAX_MONEY defined above, there will be no problem at all, go look at the code. If Poloniex tech staff is that dumb, I feel very sorry for them, it is a joke! Grin

This member stated the fact. These 3 functions determined how many coins will be generated. The MAX_MONEY is largely irrelavent. All it does (and the dAmount), is to check each transaction if this limit exceeded.

I can't believe this, it's like a circus Grin

Abinito

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:51:14 PM

Why Poloniex Has Rejected SuperCoin
Today at 08:20:32 PM
Reply with quote  #1

Code:

Code:

Abinito

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:52:14 PM

lmao, this is a complete joke, if this is done by poloniex tech staff, I feel really sorry to them  Grin

- GetProofOfWorkReward()
and

This member stated the fact. These 3 functions determined how many coins will be generated. The MAX_MONEY is largely irrelavent. All it does (and the dAmount), is to check each transaction if this limit exceeded.

Reply with quote  #84
diversion tactics won't work guys  Roll Eyes

I'm not affiliated with SUPER in any way and have never bought or mined SUPER, I just thought people should know how completely and utterly wrong Poloniex is here.

for one thing the exchange can pick and choose what ever coins they want to add.. they are not obligated to add any of them.
and on the other major point.. what he said is verified .. i checked it myself and he is 100% dead on about it.
It's been explained..
so i have no choice but to believe you and others are lying and playing games now to cover up the truth.
And that IS the truth.

if i have to choose one or the other to believe i believe Poloniex staff not the anon cloner..
and i can tell you all i too have no Super coins etc and if i did i would still say the same thing anyway.. truth is truth .
Suck it up..
Quit being lying manipulative game playing scammers invested scam coins defending them.. you make ALL of us look bad  Angry

maryvale

Activity: 254

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:54:55 PM

- GetProofOfWorkReward()
and

Yes, and also you can set the upper limit to be 10000000000000000000 trillion, but only generate 15 millions, is there a problem there? someone is completely idiot.

If you want to know how many coins will be generated, look at the functions generating them, not the limit. Idiot!
bitrap

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:55:29 PM

Seriously, Abinito is spamming the same comments over and over again.
chedigital

WOW SUCH COIN

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:56:10 PM

- GetProofOfWorkReward()
and

+1

Better then TV. We'll at least we learned what exchanges are able to read and vet code.

GPG Key ID: 80307E1A
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:56:49 PM

Seriously, Abinito is spamming the same comments over and over again.

JUST IGNORE this moron
originalchilli

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:59:40 PM

already bounced back up to 4000 on bittrex, grabbed me some cheap super, thanks!

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER -  @originalchilli
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:00:55 PM

Is this an amateur or a 10-years-old?

The max coin limits the maximum coin,
but does it mean the maximum coin will be generated?? Not at all.

The generated coin depends on the formula in 3functions:

- GetProofOfWorkReward()
and

These functions define how many coins will be generated. Moreover, even the system generates more coins than the MAX_MONEY defined above, there will be no problem at all, go look at the code. If Poloniex tech staff is that dumb, I feel very sorry for them, it is a joke!
Abinito

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:01:07 PM

- GetProofOfWorkReward()
and

+1

Better then TV. We'll at least we learned what exchanges are able to read and vet code.

Reply with quote  #84
diversion tactics won't work guys  Roll Eyes

It's been explained..
And that IS the truth.

Suck it up..
Quit being lying manipulative game playing scammers invested scam coins defending them.. you make ALL of us look bad  Angry

Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: