Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:27:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you see the new thread?
Yes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.0
No

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN]First P2p Decentralized Trustless Anonymous Wallet Coming Soon  (Read 473346 times)
maryvale

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:01:41 PM

Poloniex has decided not to list SuperCoin. Here is why: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652351

lmao, this is a complete joke, if this is done by poloniex tech staff, I feel really sorry to them  Grin

Here is a reply from a forum member (timerland) to that accusation:

Is this an amateur or a 10-years-old? The max coin limits the maximum coin, but does it mean the maximum coin will be generated?? Not at all. The generated coin depends on the formula in 3functions:
- GetProofOfWorkReward()
- GetProofOfStakeReward()
and
- GetProofOfWorkBonusRewardFactor()

These functions define how many coins will be generated. Moreover, even the system generates more coins than the MAX_MONEY defined above, there will be no problem at all, go look at the code. If Poloniex tech staff is that dumb, I feel very sorry for them, it is a joke! Grin

This member stated the fact. These 3 functions determined how many coins will be generated. The MAX_MONEY is largely irrelavent. All it does (and the dAmount), is to check each transaction if this limit exceeded.

I can't believe this, it's like a circus Grin

Yes, and also you can set the upper limit to be 10000000000000000000 trillion, but only generate 15 millions, is there a problem there? someone is completely idiot.

If you want to know how many coins will be generated, look at the functions generating them, not the limit. Idiot!

Again on this MAX_MONEY, for those who does not understand the code, here is where it used:

bool CTransaction::CheckTransaction() const
{
        if (txout.nValue > MAX_MONEY)
            return DoS(100, error("CTransaction::CheckTransaction() : txout.nValue too high"));

What does it mean? It mean if this *transaction* amount exceeds the MAX_MONEY, return error.

Does it check how much money you have? Not at all. You can have 10 times MAX_MONEY in your wallet!

Does it check how many coins the system generated? Not at all.

So MAX_MONEY does not limit the system generated total coin at all!

Idoits, follow and learn... you'll never get it!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:04:01 PM

Poloniex has decided not to list SuperCoin. Here is why: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652351

lmao, this is a complete joke, if this is done by poloniex tech staff, I feel really sorry to them  Grin

Is this an amateur or a 10-years-old? The max coin limits the maximum coin, but does it mean the maximum coin will be generated?? Not at all. The generated coin depends on the formula in 3functions:
- GetProofOfWorkReward()
and

These functions define how many coins will be generated. Moreover, even the system generates more coins than the MAX_MONEY defined above, there will be no problem at all, go look at the code. If Poloniex tech staff is that dumb, I feel very sorry for them, it is a joke! Grin

This member stated the fact. These 3 functions determined how many coins will be generated. The MAX_MONEY is largely irrelavent. All it does (and the dAmount), is to check each transaction if this limit exceeded.

Yes, and also you can set the upper limit to be 10000000000000000000 trillion, but only generate 15 millions, is there a problem there? someone is completely idiot.

If you want to know how many coins will be generated, look at the functions generating them, not the limit. Idiot!

Again on this MAX_MONEY, for those who does not understand the code, here is where it used:

{
            return DoS(100, error("CTransaction::CheckTransaction() : txout.nValue too high"));

What does it mean? It mean if this *transaction* amount exceeds the MAX_MONEY, return error.

Does it check how much money you have? Not at all. You can have 10 times MAX_MONEY in your wallet!

+1

The max coin limits the maximum coin,
but does it mean the maximum coin will be generated?? Not at all.

The generated coin depends on the formula in 3functions:

- GetProofOfWorkReward()
and

These functions define how many coins will be generated. Moreover, even the system generates more coins than the MAX_MONEY defined above, there will be no problem at all, go look at the code. If Poloniex tech staff is that dumb, I feel very sorry for them, it is a joke!
Abinito

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:05:34 PM

- GetProofOfWorkReward()
and

{

+1

- GetProofOfWorkReward()
and

These functions define how many coins will be generated. Moreover, even the system generates more coins than the MAX_MONEY defined above, there will be no problem at all, go look at the code. If Poloniex tech staff is that dumb, I feel very sorry for them, it is a joke!

Re: Why Poloniex Has Rejected SuperCoin
Today at 10:22:21 PM
Reply with quote  #84
Quote from: doch on Today at 10:12:32 PM
Quote from: Spoetnik on Today at 10:10:28 PM
diversion tactics won't work guys  Roll Eyes

classic.. YOU get caught so you attempt to discredit the guy that caught you.
Oh internet your so creative ahahha
Do you guys think you just invented the cover up technique or something ?

yeah.. bam.... puuuuuhleeeeze lol

I'm not affiliated with SUPER in any way and have never bought or mined SUPER, I just thought people should know how completely and utterly wrong Poloniex is here.

but he's not.. what you just said is not true.
for one thing the exchange can pick and choose what ever coins they want to add.. they are not obligated to add any of them.
so how can he be wrong on that point ?
and on the other major point.. what he said is verified .. i checked it myself and he is 100% dead on about it.
It's been explained..
so i have no choice but to believe you and others are lying and playing games now to cover up the truth.
And the truth is he found a contradiction that looks fishy.
And that IS the truth.

if i have to choose one or the other to believe i believe Poloniex staff not the anon cloner..
and i can tell you all i too have no Super coins etc and if i did i would still say the same thing anyway.. truth is truth .
Suck it up..
for the good of our scene please lol
Quit being lying manipulative game playing scammers invested scam coins defending them.. you make ALL of us look bad  Angry

Conscia mens recti, famae mendacia ridet.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:05:53 PM

- GetProofOfWorkReward()
and

{

I really hope this is not the real poloniex staff, I kinda like Poloniex and used it often. If it is, then Poloniex code needs some serious review, I don't want to lose money there Grin Grin

Smiley
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:06:20 PM

Is this an amateur or a 10-years-old?

- GetProofOfWorkReward()
and

busoni will slap at his own face 5 times in one minute for such a stupid mistake!
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:07:03 PM

someone put out a bounty to kill abinito
Abinito

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:07:13 PM

Is this an amateur or a 10-years-old?

- GetProofOfWorkReward()
and

busoni will slap at his own face 5 times in one minute for such a stupid mistake!

Re: Why Poloniex Has Rejected SuperCoin
Today at 10:22:21 PM
Reply with quote  #84
Quote from: doch on Today at 10:12:32 PM
Quote from: Spoetnik on Today at 10:10:28 PM
diversion tactics won't work guys  Roll Eyes

classic.. YOU get caught so you attempt to discredit the guy that caught you.
Oh internet your so creative ahahha
Do you guys think you just invented the cover up technique or something ?

yeah.. bam.... puuuuuhleeeeze lol

I'm not affiliated with SUPER in any way and have never bought or mined SUPER, I just thought people should know how completely and utterly wrong Poloniex is here.

but he's not.. what you just said is not true.
for one thing the exchange can pick and choose what ever coins they want to add.. they are not obligated to add any of them.
so how can he be wrong on that point ?
and on the other major point.. what he said is verified .. i checked it myself and he is 100% dead on about it.
It's been explained..
so i have no choice but to believe you and others are lying and playing games now to cover up the truth.
And the truth is he found a contradiction that looks fishy.
And that IS the truth.

if i have to choose one or the other to believe i believe Poloniex staff not the anon cloner..
and i can tell you all i too have no Super coins etc and if i did i would still say the same thing anyway.. truth is truth .
Suck it up..
for the good of our scene please lol
Quit being lying manipulative game playing scammers invested scam coins defending them.. you make ALL of us look bad  Angry

provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:07:27 PM

- GetProofOfWorkReward()
and

{

I really hope this is not the real poloniex staff, I kinda like Poloniex and used it often. If it is, then Poloniex code needs some serious review, I don't want to lose money there Grin Grin

i lost 0.7 BTC on the Hacker event, but i donate to them...
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:08:14 PM

- GetProofOfWorkReward()
and

{

Maryvale, nice dive into the code, it is really the very simple part of the coin code, yet... well there are stupid people everywhere Grin

Smiley
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:09:09 PM

Ablino do us all and the world a favour and go kill yourself

you ten year old troll

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
bitbd83

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:10:57 PM

+1000000000000000000

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
Abinito

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:11:17 PM

We can meet if you want. Do you live in Europe?

PM me.

bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:13:07 PM

PM me.

lol even if i was, your not worth the hassle il use my profit from here to do it,
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:14:13 PM

PM me.

no attack on each other guys Please.

if you think supercoin is a good coin, buy it
if you think supercoin is a scam, sell it.

it's simple.
Abinito

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:15:08 PM

PM me.

lol even if i was, your not worth the hassle il use my profit from here to do it,

So someone else has to pay the bounty because you only have little bit money?

bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:15:57 PM

PM me.

So someone else has to pay the bounty because you only have little bit money?

just stop spamming,
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:16:11 PM

If you want Poloniex add Supercoin again, you can say some kindly here for Support Supercoin.

they may make their decision again.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652351.0

thank you very much for your Support.
 Wink

+1
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:16:39 PM

PM me.

no attack on each other guys Please.

if you think supercoin is a good coin, buy it
if you think supercoin is a scam, sell it.

it's simple.

its him reposting same shit again and again, we all know busoni made a mistake
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:19:28 PM

1 ask mintpal add supercoin directly on mintpal

send email to support@mintpal.com

such as

hi

mintpal

Please add Another Anon coin- supercoin directly on mintpal, they have some big volume on bittrex.

if you add it on mintpal, i do believe that's will bring big volume on mintpal.

Because so far only Dark XC and Supercoin has worked mixer and Anon features.

Please add it directly, thanks

Supercoin Ann post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=618552.0

Anon features:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=618552.msg7244842#msg7244842

Big volume on bittrex:  https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SUPER

Add it Please!

2 Ask biggest Chinese altcoin exchange platform add supercoin on Bter!

http://support.bter.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
coinspredator

Activity: 432

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:19:54 PM

- GetProofOfWorkReward()
and

+1

Better then TV. We'll at least we learned what exchanges are able to read and vet code.

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: