Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 10:09:54 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAC] TalkCoin  (Read 262934 times)
yellowduck2
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 868


View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:53:07 AM
 #1661

According to the theory of numbers the human attention at the same time extends on some objects (no more than 7-8). When we see that coins appear every day and their quantity exceeds all imaginable limits, people choke in this information. The attention becomes too dispersed. Constantly changing situation doesn't allow to concentrate, prevents to think logically. You will tell that this one-day shit. Right! But this shit exists also it every day before your eyes. It is competently untwisted and tasty prepared. It teases and forces to look at itself. And very important circumstance - shit is popularized by army of PR managers. The majority of people are silly and demand that they were told the fairy tale. Clever people are capable to understand, but they have no time for it. Among shit tons they don't notice you. You it wave a hand, but they see only shit. Why? Because it beautiful and loudly shouts. Popularity. What is the popularity? What means popularity? What stands behind popularity? Popularity is an object which concentrates on itself attention of bigger number of respondents (recognition). Popularity means the promise which meets your expectations. Behind popularity can stand anything. Popularity has to be proved on something and by something is caused. If popularity forms promises which don't meet expectations, it is a bubble (dummy). What conclusions I want to draw. Today even the best product needs popularity. People are ready to follow you, but they don't see you and don't understand you. Tell them about itself. Tell them tasty and beautifully that the saliva began to flow. Make the fairy tale. Give to people that that they want.

Very thought provoking  Grin

So what do you need to do to keep people's attention once they have shown initial interest?  I'm guessing trust...

I like the way the developer wasn't rushed to get onto an exchange, this is a very good attitude to have, for me, it immediately built a base level of trust...

And that interest only last so long. TAC is slowly taking the path of heavycoin.

Maybe TAC developer should post a picture of himself on website to keep things going.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
DES_MX
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 57


View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:15:19 AM
 #1662

We need an action plan to make this coin a success, so far several things you've mentioned that we must implement:
1) Vote block reward 50 to attract miners' attention
2) Gain publicity. Interviews, blogs, twitter, facebook, youtube, website activity
3) Make applied usage of TOR
4) Promote the NIST5 Algorithm

DEV, support team - would be great to make plan of these activities and start implementing one-by-one
Stronci
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 104


View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:46:33 AM
 #1663

We need an action plan to make this coin a success, so far several things you've mentioned that we must implement:
1) Vote block reward 50 to attract miners' attention
2) Gain publicity. Interviews, blogs, twitter, facebook, youtube, website activity
3) Make applied usage of TOR
4) Promote the NIST5 Algorithm

DEV, support team - would be great to make plan of these activities and start implementing one-by-one


It isn't enough. The powerful driver is necessary.
crypt0xx
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 95



View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:01:35 PM
 #1664

Hey TalkTeam,  if the majority, around 80%, pick 1 TAC while the other 20% choose around 50. There should be 1 winner instead of averaging it out.

To make this coin true democratic voting
nairotearP
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 26


View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:31:57 PM
 #1665

Hey TalkTeam,  if the majority, around 80%, pick 1 TAC while the other 20% choose around 50. There should be 1 winner instead of averaging it out.

To make this coin true democratic voting

I would remove block reward voting. And a minimum X amount of coins (like 4-5000) to be able to vote at all. No more fucking this coin up.
yellowduck2
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 868


View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:46:13 PM
 #1666

Less than 1 btc volume on bittrex. TAC die faster than heavycoin. At least heavycoin make it to mintpal.
Stronci
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 104


View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:49:08 PM
 #1667

Hey TalkTeam,  if the majority, around 80%, pick 1 TAC while the other 20% choose around 50. There should be 1 winner instead of averaging it out.

To make this coin true democratic voting

I would remove block reward voting. And a minimum X amount of coins (like 4-5000) to be able to vote at all. No more fucking this coin up.

I absolutely agree. The democracy should be imposed to competitors.
Zapa
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 24


View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:11:42 PM
 #1668

Wake up TalkTeam !!!

EDIT: Website down ?
CryptoGermany
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 9


View Profile
June 29, 2014, 05:22:08 PM
 #1669

anyone know where I can find total coin in circulation?
karimdr2
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 364


View Profile
June 29, 2014, 05:22:29 PM
 #1670

Wake up TalkTeam !!!

EDIT: Website down ?
Don't worry.It looks like a DNS problem. I can't resolve the domain name.

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
Zapa
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 24


View Profile
June 29, 2014, 05:23:02 PM
 #1671

anyone know where I can find total coin in circulation?

With the Block explorer
BrewCrewFan
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 672



View Profile
June 29, 2014, 05:23:29 PM
 #1672

anyone know where I can find total coin in circulation?

Should read the first page for such things but Ill post if for you anyways cuz I am in a good mood...


- New wallet command to know total TAC in circulation
run talkcoin-qt with the flag -moneysupply

In other news someone sold it down to almost 4K....I dont get it.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
binkshurts
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 84


View Profile
June 29, 2014, 05:33:19 PM
 #1673

total coins: 5,443,206
CryptoGermany
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 9


View Profile
June 29, 2014, 05:34:21 PM
 #1674

anyone know where I can find total coin in circulation?

Should read the first page for such things but Ill post if for you anyways cuz I am in a good mood...


- New wallet command to know total TAC in circulation
run talkcoin-qt with the flag -moneysupply

In other news someone sold it down to almost 4K....I dont get it.

I remembered something like that but couldn't find it in the help command Smiley Thanks a lot!
TalkTeam
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 126


View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 06:53:26 PM
 #1675

Wake up TalkTeam !!!

EDIT: Website down ?

The website is down, we are just looking into it.

TalkCoin | First Anonymous Chat | First NIST5 Algo
binkshurts
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 84


View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:29:35 PM
 #1676



ANNOUNCEMENT

For the next release we are working on:

1. Anonymous connections via TOR

2. Improved Messaging

3. Redesigned Wallet GUI




Maybe it would be good and helpful if this is on the first page?
Stronci
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 104


View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:32:52 PM
 #1677


I propose the solution.


I think that the only right option of recovery from the crisis - is a creation of private Talkcoin messenger (for Win, iOS, Android).
The program has to work like ICQ with file transfer function. Speed of data transmission should be increased. Function of vote needs to be cleaned. The bot who operates with data of loading of a network has to regulate an award for the block. If load of a communication network increases (the volume of the transferred messages and files increases), the bot increases an award for the block to attract additional resources. The payment for using a messenger can be established: the first variant - lifelong (for example 100 TAC) to use the program it is necessary to have simply in a purse of 100 coins; the second variant - monthly (for example some TAC of equivalent $3-5) to use the program it is necessary to pay these coins, after payment of 10% of coins go to the developer, and 90% of coins are liquidate (I hope you guess why).

I am ready to describe system of rules in detail.
binkshurts
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 84


View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:36:08 PM
 #1678



I propose the solution.


I think that the only right option of recovery from the crisis - is a creation of private Talkcoin messenger (for Win, iOS, Android).
The program has to work like ICQ with file transfer function. Speed of data transmission should be increased. Function of vote needs to be cleaned. The bot who operates with data of loading of a network has to regulate an award for the block. If load of a communication network increases (the volume of the transferred messages and files increases), the bot increases an award for the block to attract additional resources. The payment for using a messenger can be established: the first variant - lifelong (for example 100 TAC) to use the program it is necessary to have simply in a purse of 100 coins; the second variant - monthly (for example some TAC of equivalent $3-5) to use the program it is necessary to pay these coins, after payment of 10% of coins go to the developer, and 90% of coins are liquidate (I hope you guess why).

Good idea but there's no 'crisis'

Any coin with low volume has a high volatility rate. With just 1.5-2 btc this coin could jump to ~7-8k and +10k 3-4 btc.
It just needs attention.
TalkTeam
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 126


View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 07:49:55 PM
 #1679

To address some of the issues raised here:

1. Vote - we don't control this, by design.  If you want higher reward, vote for it.  Personally, I would like higher reward for the reasons given by djm, Aizen, Binks, but I vote what I want, this is decentralized.

2. People comparing us to HeavyCoin - We are an anonymous communications platform integrated into a crypto currency, we want Talkcoin to be *used* as a way for people to have privacy and security and anonymity in their communications at a time when these commodities are rapidly disappearing.  The only parallel to Heavycoin is supply voting, but after block 230,000 this will be limited to 10% change so we think it will function more like other coins than Heavycoin.  

3. Panicking about the price and sky falling - We will not jump around saying we will do this or that trying to please everyone and suppor the price, there are enough coins people can go to for that.   Me and the dev are long term investors in Talkcoin, the underlying value of which a more useful way to communicate for people who don't want to use centralized and backdoored services.  People should note, we are working progressively towards this for the future.  

4. Marketing - this is important to us, but there are only 2 of us, no premine, and we are just working on the technology mostly.  I don't think people get that when they demand we do this and that, we are doing the best we can as fast as we can, if all the energy people spending especially on the PMs of what we 'must do' and then spilling out negatively here when they dont get their way, put that energy into helping, like me and the dev are doing every day, it would help not hinder  Grin

Thanks!


TalkCoin | First Anonymous Chat | First NIST5 Algo
Litejavichu
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 676



View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:01:26 PM
 #1680

To address some of the issues raised here:

1. Vote - we don't control this, by design.  If you want higher reward, vote for it.  Personally, I would like higher reward for the reasons given by djm, Aizen, Binks, but I vote what I want, this is decentralized.

2. People comparing us to HeavyCoin - We are an anonymous communications platform integrated into a crypto currency, we want Talkcoin to be *used* as a way for people to have privacy and security and anonymity in their communications at a time when these commodities are rapidly disappearing.  The only parallel to Heavycoin is supply voting, but after block 230,000 this will be limited to 10% change so we think it will function more like other coins than Heavycoin.  

3. Panicking about the price and sky falling - We will not jump around saying we will do this or that trying to please everyone and suppor the price, there are enough coins people can go to for that.   Me and the dev are long term investors in Talkcoin, the underlying value of which a more useful way to communicate for people who don't want to use centralized and backdoored services.  People should note, we are working progressively towards this for the future.  

4. Marketing - this is important to us, but there are only 2 of us, no premine, and we are just working on the technology mostly.  I don't think people get that when they demand we do this and that, we are doing the best we can as fast as we can, if all the energy people spending especially on the PMs of what we 'must do' and then spilling out negatively here when they dont get their way, put that energy into helping, like me and the dev are doing every day, it would help not hinder  Grin

Thanks!




Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 176 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!