Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:29:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ORA :: NXT 'monetary system' currency  (Read 181161 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
banana2014

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:08:13 AM

”Launched after Qora source code released“
LOL, if  Qora source code not released, how the Kora will going Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kora (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:09:23 AM

"Launched after Qora source code released ", you are kidding us.

No, not kidding at all. Have you any experience using the NXT AE? It's quite amazing.

Once we have completed the stakeholder registration process we can issue 'Kora tokens' on the NXT AE, so trading & price discovery can start quite quickly, even if the Kora coin isn't released yet. I  think trading Kora on the NXT AE is a very viable intermediate option, and I believe NEM is planning something similar.

Remember, a crypto currency is just a digital token, and using the NXt AE we can issue a token to represent each Kora coin regardless of when the Kora network goes live. Once the source is released I imagine a short period to get things ready, and then anyone in possession of the NXT AE 'kora token' would send those back to the asset issuer, and then they would be sent the same number of kora coins to their Kora wallet.

We couldn't have launched a Qora clone without the source before the NXt AE was launched, but we certainly can now! Pretty cool hey Smiley

Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:10:38 AM

Qora had a working Beta during the IPO period. Anyone could ascertain for themselves that there was an actual product. NXT was vapourware. Qora had an escrowed IPO option even.

Qora's IPO was extended to allow for better distribution. NXT IPO was cut short unannounced.

Don't compare the two.

You can't just be too daft to miss an opportunity when there is one and yell "UNFAIR" afterwards.

Anyways, good luck with the venture Smiley
I'm a big supporter of the NEM style of distribution. But that doesn't mean that I consider IPO distribution to be de facto unfair.

burp...
sorryenglish

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:13:08 AM

Hi,this is good coin,I like it,except,please add me
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:14:21 AM

Kora :: Sibling of Qora :: Free & Fair distribution :: Stakes issued on NXT AE :: Launched after Qora source code released

Mission statement: Bootstrap Kora, a clone of Qora with a free & fair equal distribution on a mass scale to over 3,000 stakeholders.

Kora will have 10,000,000,000 coins, equally shared to all stakeholders.

You can help!
Developer team, stakeholder registration team, web & network infrastructure team, marketing team - everything is open - we are bootstrapping a community from the ground up. Here is your chance - what would the 'ultimate' crypto community look & feel like? Let us know! Got an idea? Join Kora and make it happen.

Kora: the plan so far!
  • Free distribution - 1 stake for 1 human
  • Fair distribution - sockpuppet countermeasures will be used to prevent multiple accounts
  • Stakes will be issued on the NXT asset exchange after stakeholder registration is completed
  • Development, marketing, community & network infrastructure will be funded using development stakes
  • Kora will be launched AFTER Qora source is released
  • You will be able to trade your Kora stake on the NXT AE regardless of when the Qora source is released

Note: This is not the registration thread for Kora. This is a call to action! We need your ideas & your help & your committment! Post ideas & support, BUT understand that the official stakeholder registration will be later. Posting in this thread does NOT mean you have registered for a stake in Kora. YOU CAN HELP! How should we organise the Kora stakeholder registration? Let us Know!!

Kora will be a new crypto-currency designed from the ground up to solve Bitcoin’s biggest problems while also adding new promising features. Kora is based on Qora, which has been built from scratch and will not rely on any other crypto-currency. Kora uses a new proof-of-stake algorithm making it future-proof.

Kora is a clone of Qora which has been developed in Java and relies on native C libraries to perform the most CPU intensive tasks.

Guaranteed Features
1)   Ed25519 DSA to verify and sign messages.
2)   1-5 minute block time depending on the network activity.
3)   Retargeting every 10 blocks.
4)   Password protected wallets that can be recovered/generated from seeds.
5)   New Proof-of-Stake algorithm.
6)   A JSON RPC API to directly communicate with the client.
7)   Naming Service: Allows the user to register a key-value pair which can be used for various purposes (URLS, addresses, …)
This Naming Service will also include an exchange where users can buy and sell keys.
8 )   Colored Coins/Assets.
9)   Arbitrary Transactions: A simple feature which allows users to send any payload they want over the network. This can be used by third-parties to build additional features on top of Kora (data storage, chat).
10)   Transaction Boosting: Higher transaction processing speed by not having to broadcast the transactions to the whole network.

Possible Features
1)   Anonymous transactions/Zerocoin: One of the biggest problems of Bitcoin is of course that every transaction is traceable. Currently Zerocoin is the most promising project which is trying to solve that problem in a decentralized way.
2)   Cross Blockchain trading.
3)   Finite Blockchain/Blockchain shrinking.
Kora will be the first second generation 'super coin'. We know how to assemble the elements for the 'ultimate' crypto currency, and Kora will learn from the successes & failures of all previous coins.

The sad truth is NXT and Qora are both very promising crypto currencies, but both have suffered from small exclusive distributions. The IPOs were both open and public, but neither achieved widespread adoption, and both suffer from too many large whales, and perceptions that both coins are 'unfair'.

- Our goal is for Kora to have at least 3,000 stakeholders at launch.
- Stakes will be distributed as tokens on the NXT AE as soon as the registration process is over, and the final stakeholder list is completed.

We will learn from NEM (community building)
We will learn from NHZ (node payment bot)
We will learn from ShareCoin (sockpuppet countermeasures)
We will learn from EVERY coin that has gone before

"The foundation of any global crypto currency will be a large, engaged, and active community using and promoting a cutting edge POS coin."

1 -100% POS coins are superior to POW coins
2- A free, fair & WIDE distribution is better than a paid IPO that results in a very small initial distribution
3- Learn from the collective experience of every coin that has gone before!

NXT - great coin, bad distribution - 73 stakeholders - Grade 'C'
Qora - great coin, bad distribution - 137 stakeholders - Grade 'C'
NEM - great coin (we hope!) - great distribution - BUT controversial (sockpuppets, paid IPO) - Grade 'B'
Kora - great coin - great distribution - no controversy - great community - Grade 'A'

Kora - great coin - great distribution - sockpuppet countermeasures - Free - development will be funded using developer stakes

- 100 Proof-of-stake [POS]
- Free shares
- NO IPO - development will be paid for using development stakes
- Community building - our aim is to launch with at least 3,000 stakeholders using the principal "one stake for each unique human"

Join Kora and make a difference!

interesting

Do you have experience for dev. new coin?
Are you programer?

When is start date for this coin?

IOTA
alicex

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:18:09 AM

it's not easy to clone, you need build up a team to make sure the project sucess
Kora (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:21:16 AM

How free to participate in?

My guiding principle - don't take anyone's money, then people can not like the idea, but they know I'm not trying to scam anyone.

My preference is to pay contributors dev stakes. I don't have a set idea, but I think 5-15% should cover dev, marketing, registration, website & network infrastructure - but maybe I'm wrong about that.

I just know taking money in an IPO is not for me. If someone wants to donate that would be awesome, but I'd actually prefer they do that to someone like anon136, and once it's obvious Kora is 'real' (even to me), then anon could release the donations to the Kora collective.

So, it will be free to register for a stake (when that's been worked out), but if you end up doing a lot of 'chores' I would like you to get paid for that with some more Kora (above your personal stake) from the dev fund.

nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:22:09 AM

I'm in.

I will tranlate into chinese soon.

You can see: http://www.nemcoin.cn/New%20Economy%20Movement.htm

My friend this guy starting this is beyond stupid, don't encourage him. The value of Qora is it's network and implementation. Not just the value of the coins, you are basically buying NXT not Qora.
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:24:00 AM

Cool!

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
caishendizi

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:26:18 AM

it is cool.let us see your coin.good luck to you
Kora :: Sibling of Qora :: Free & Fair distribution :: Stakes issued on NXT AE :: Launched after Qora source code released

Mission statement: Bootstrap Kora, a clone of Qora with a free & fair equal distribution on a mass scale to over 3,000 stakeholders.

Kora will have 10,000,000,000 coins, equally shared to all stakeholders.

You can help!
Developer team, stakeholder registration team, web & network infrastructure team, marketing team - everything is open - we are bootstrapping a community from the ground up. Here is your chance - what would the 'ultimate' crypto community look & feel like? Let us know! Got an idea? Join Kora and make it happen.

Kora: the plan so far!
  • Free distribution - 1 stake for 1 human
  • Fair distribution - sockpuppet countermeasures will be used to prevent multiple accounts
  • Stakes will be issued on the NXT asset exchange after stakeholder registration is completed
  • Development, marketing, community & network infrastructure will be funded using development stakes
  • Kora will be launched AFTER Qora source is released
  • You will be able to trade your Kora stake on the NXT AE regardless of when the Qora source is released

Note: This is not the registration thread for Kora. This is a call to action! We need your ideas & your help & your committment! Post ideas & support, BUT understand that the official stakeholder registration will be later. Posting in this thread does NOT mean you have registered for a stake in Kora. YOU CAN HELP! How should we organise the Kora stakeholder registration? Let us Know!!

Kora will be a new crypto-currency designed from the ground up to solve Bitcoin’s biggest problems while also adding new promising features. Kora is based on Qora, which has been built from scratch and will not rely on any other crypto-currency. Kora uses a new proof-of-stake algorithm making it future-proof.

Kora is a clone of Qora which has been developed in Java and relies on native C libraries to perform the most CPU intensive tasks.

Guaranteed Features
1)   Ed25519 DSA to verify and sign messages.
2)   1-5 minute block time depending on the network activity.
3)   Retargeting every 10 blocks.
4)   Password protected wallets that can be recovered/generated from seeds.
5)   New Proof-of-Stake algorithm.
6)   A JSON RPC API to directly communicate with the client.
7)   Naming Service: Allows the user to register a key-value pair which can be used for various purposes (URLS, addresses, …)
This Naming Service will also include an exchange where users can buy and sell keys.
8 )   Colored Coins/Assets.
9)   Arbitrary Transactions: A simple feature which allows users to send any payload they want over the network. This can be used by third-parties to build additional features on top of Kora (data storage, chat).
10)   Transaction Boosting: Higher transaction processing speed by not having to broadcast the transactions to the whole network.

Possible Features
1)   Anonymous transactions/Zerocoin: One of the biggest problems of Bitcoin is of course that every transaction is traceable. Currently Zerocoin is the most promising project which is trying to solve that problem in a decentralized way.
2)   Cross Blockchain trading.
3)   Finite Blockchain/Blockchain shrinking.
Kora will be the first second generation 'super coin'. We know how to assemble the elements for the 'ultimate' crypto currency, and Kora will learn from the successes & failures of all previous coins.

The sad truth is NXT and Qora are both very promising crypto currencies, but both have suffered from small exclusive distributions. The IPOs were both open and public, but neither achieved widespread adoption, and both suffer from too many large whales, and perceptions that both coins are 'unfair'.

- Our goal is for Kora to have at least 3,000 stakeholders at launch.
- Stakes will be distributed as tokens on the NXT AE as soon as the registration process is over, and the final stakeholder list is completed.

We will learn from NEM (community building)
We will learn from NHZ (node payment bot)
We will learn from ShareCoin (sockpuppet countermeasures)
We will learn from EVERY coin that has gone before

"The foundation of any global crypto currency will be a large, engaged, and active community using and promoting a cutting edge POS coin."

1 -100% POS coins are superior to POW coins
2- A free, fair & WIDE distribution is better than a paid IPO that results in a very small initial distribution
3- Learn from the collective experience of every coin that has gone before!

NEM - great coin (we hope!) - great distribution - BUT controversial (sockpuppets, paid IPO) - Grade 'B'
Kora - great coin - great distribution - no controversy - great community - Grade 'A'

Kora - great coin - great distribution - sockpuppet countermeasures - Free - development will be funded using developer stakes

- 100 Proof-of-stake [POS]
- Free shares
- NO IPO - development will be paid for using development stakes
- Community building - our aim is to launch with at least 3,000 stakeholders using the principal "one stake for each unique human"

Join Kora and make a difference!

RankingBallThe Future of Sports and eSports
⚽️TOKEN SALE Starts June 4th⚾
HOME PAGE | ANN | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | REDDIT
aigareth

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:26:23 AM

Grade A? that means you will make a success and achieve over 77,000BTC in coinmarketcap.

you have a big ambitious, I hope you will success.

good luck.

englishbad

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:27:05 AM

Interested in, it will be better, I like it, please add me, thank you
Kora (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:30:58 AM

Qora had a working Beta during the IPO period. Anyone could ascertain for themselves that there was an actual product. NXT was vapourware. Qora had an escrowed IPO option even.

Qora's IPO was extended to allow for better distribution. NXT IPO was cut short unannounced.

Don't compare the two.

You can't just be too daft to miss an opportunity when there is one and yell "UNFAIR" afterwards.

I'm a big supporter of the NEM style of distribution. But that doesn't mean that I consider IPO distribution to be de facto unfair.

NXT had a working beta too, so in that regard both were actually quite similar. I know many even think BCNext is the Qora dev, but I'm not sure about that, but they both do share one obvious similarity - they were both more concerned with the code than with building a community. Both IPO's were fair, and open and transparent - but the success of the IPO should be measured in terms of the number of individuals it attracted (and also the money raised, but i think that was secondary to both BCnext & Qora dev).

It's clear both NXT & Qora IPO's were dismal failures, and for a POS coin the initial distribution IS CRITICAL.

The fairness does not bother me - it's the effectiveness - 73 & 137 respectively are too low by a factor x20.

I like Qora a lot, but the distribution was a failure.

zhou123

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:31:59 AM

"Launched after Qora source code released ", you are kidding us.

No, not kidding at all. Have you any experience using the NXT AE? It's quite amazing.

Once we have completed the stakeholder registration process we can issue 'Kora tokens' on the NXT AE, so trading & price discovery can start quite quickly, even if the Kora coin isn't released yet. I  think trading Kora on the NXT AE is a very viable intermediate option, and I believe NEM is planning something similar.

Remember, a crypto currency is just a digital token, and using the NXt AE we can issue a token to represent each Kora coin regardless of when the Kora network goes live. Once the source is released I imagine a short period to get things ready, and then anyone in possession of the NXT AE 'kora token' would send those back to the asset issuer, and then they would be sent the same number of kora coins to their Kora wallet.

We couldn't have launched a Qora clone without the source before the NXt AE was launched, but we certainly can now! Pretty cool hey Smiley

you are right,we can spread kora more quickly by this way.

NEM -New Economy Movement
NTXCoin - 20%Free+75%IPO Next Exchange System address:.12743292382697997323
GET 100K FREE NBC.4136235036667792300
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:33:05 AM

Don't compare the two.

NXT had a working beta too, so in that regard both were actually quite similar. I know many even think BCNext is the Qora dev, but I'm not sure about that, but they both do share one obvious similarity - they were both more concerned with the code than with building a community. Both IPO's were fair, and open and transparent - but the success of the IPO should be measured in terms of the number of individuals it attracted (and also the money raised, but i think that was secondary to both BCnext & Qora dev).

It's clear both NXT & Qora IPO's were dismal failures, and for a POS coin the initial distribution IS CRITICAL.

The fairness does not bother me - it's the effectiveness - 73 & 137 respectively are too low by a factor x20.

I like Qora a lot, but the distribution was a failure.

So why were you trying to buy 100 BTC of then you stupid pathetic little man.
zoujianhui

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:34:34 AM

why not?you can try it.
qiuzhixin15

Activity: 539

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:35:29 AM

Good to see it is free, no iPod. Let think of a way get rid of multiaccounts
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:37:33 AM

why would anyone in their right mind buy NXT tokens for Qora rather than buy Qora, just dumb and this guy is stopping you from making a ton of money by buying in. the price will be 10x this in a few weeks or less.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=613750.0

People are tired of these scammy tactics, they want integrity and quality not NXT clones and BS.
anglebaby

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:37:52 AM

How free to participate in?

the same question,  i don't understand  how to  get this coin?
roserose

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:40:38 AM

let me in

good work.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: