Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:30:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Goat owe me 3740.35 BTC  (Read 22716 times)
Gurrty (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:48:49 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2014, 03:49:42 PM by Gurrty

Goat owe me 3740.35 BTC. This is a serious scam and he is playing rich with MY money. 2012 I invested a lot in his Tygrr-bot. I thought it sounded like a cool arbitrage bot. It was hard to go profit and a lesser amount was lost to exchange failure. The project was ended but much money was left. He chose to refund all invested with 90-100%. But ONE person owned more than 50% of all funded 10000 BTC, that was me. We made a contract with 1% interest, 1% payback each week. That would last in 100 weeks or almost two years and after that period his debt was ended to me. He payed me for 11 weeks, total 1106.81 BTC. He still owes me 4105.19 BTC in principle payment with zero interest accounted for. Debt can be adjusted down by 364.84 BTC because I guess bitcoinica never made a refund. Still 3740.35 BTC in debt.

Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=44233

I start to post our contract. Goat has blocked my pm.

PM/Chat Logs: https://i.imgur.com/llYRElK.png

This is a working draft of the contract. Let me know what you think.

Thanks.

This contract is between member Gurrty and member Chaang Noi (Goat) ช้างน้อย and his Tygrr-bot team. Debt owner is Gurrty and borrower is Chaang Noi (Goat) ช้างน้อย and his Tygrr-bot team.

Gurrty will transfer his 5762 Tygrr-Bot bonds to Chaang Noi (Goat) ช้างน้อย and his team. With this contract it will be equal to 5762 bitcoin in debt. Payments are to be made once a week for 100 weeks. After 100 payments have been made the contract and all debt is void.
Payments will be made Tuesday evening Thailand time.

All payments goes to bitcoin address; 16tiv9us2QimyEXpaVoaJ6QZi1k38TArN9

Gurrty takes responsibility to notify Chaang Noi (Goat) ช้างน้อย and his team with a new bitcoin address if Gurrty would need to change it.

This contract will start to take effect after approval and when Gurrty has transferred all of his Tygrr-Bot bonds to Chaang Noi (Goat) ช้างน้อย and his team.
The debt will be used for the bot and other potential revenue generating projects.   The specific investments which the debt are used for will not be disclosed specifically.
This loan is made in good faith, is not guaranteed and is provided on a best effort basis.
Gurrty acknowledges that bitcoinica at the time of the writing of the contract holds 700 of the total BTC debt of TyGrr-Bot. His portion of the debt will not be refunded if bitcoinica does not refund Tygrr-Bot the 700 btc. The last part of the loan will not be repaid if bitcoinica does not refund the btc.
The loan will be repaid back 1% plus 1% interest each week. Once the 1% payment is made the loan debt will be reduced by 1%. The loan will be repaid in 100 week.
If a payment cannot be made on time it should be paid as soon as able. The interest will be added back to the loan debt until it is able to be paid.
Chaang-Noi and team has the right to buy back the debt from Gurrty at a price of 1 BTC for each Tygrr-bot share reaming at anytime.
This contract is not permitted to change and it is what is written.

Later same day after Goat wrote his working draft I Approved. Next day I transfered my 5212 Tygrr-Bot bonds to Goats GLBSE account. 5212 BTC is principal in this contract. 1106.81 BTC and 364.84 BTC is subtracted from that amount and is leaving 3740.35 BTC in debt to Gurrty. Please read following conversation;

PM/Chat Logs: https://i.imgur.com/wnArqrf.png
PM/Chat Logs: https://i.imgur.com/n2N9ZdM.png
PM/Chat Logs: https://i.imgur.com/3zdCSHO.png
PM/Chat Logs: https://i.imgur.com/B8G6odU.png

A period of 11 weeks follows when Goat pay me every week. We are posting some pms to each other and talking about some other things in good manner. 2012-09-08 I write him a pm asking why he has stopped paying me;

PM/Chat Logs: https://i.imgur.com/TRatNU9.png

His response;

PM/Chat Logs: https://i.imgur.com/n1PtwQK.png

After this I respond him with a pm telling him; "I regarded this contract as serious even if it is always with best intent. You need to do what is right." I write further about Christianity and how I am feeling. He respond "Different people owe me about $400,000 US and are not paying me."

After this I understand he is not willing to pay me any more on what we had agreed on. I am not happy and I don't post anything to Goat until 7 months later, 2013-04-11. I write that things is not fair and I have lost much money. I suggest our debt to be converted in USD with 2012-06-05 market price. He reject it. I will never suggest it anymore. I was kind and he should ha accepted it back then. Our contract is denominated in BTC and I demand it to be pay back in full.

Last post I wrote to Goat was 2014-04-21. I argument that he owe me very much BTC and I can be forced to contact FBI/SEC. He has now blocked my pm.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 06:03:37 PM

Goat owe me 3740.35 BTC. This is a serious scam and he is playing rich with MY money. 2012 I invested a lot in his Tygrr-bot. I thought it sounded like a cool arbitrage bot. It was hard to go profit and a lesser amount was lost to exchange failure. The project was ended but much money was left. He chose to refund all invested with 90-100%. But ONE person owned more than 50% of all funded 10000 BTC, that was me. We made a contract with 1% interest, 1% payback each week. That would last in 100 weeks or almost two years and after that period his debt was ended to me. He payed me for 11 weeks, total 1106.81 BTC. He still owes me 4105.19 BTC in principle payment with zero interest accounted for. Debt can be adjusted down by 364.84 BTC because I guess bitcoinica never made a refund. Still 3740.35 BTC in debt.

Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=44233

I start to post our contract. Goat has blocked my pm.

PM/Chat Logs: https://i.imgur.com/llYRElK.png

Thanks.

This contract is between member Gurrty and member Chaang Noi (Goat) ช้างน้อย and his Tygrr-bot team. Debt owner is Gurrty and borrower is Chaang Noi (Goat) ช้างน้อย and his Tygrr-bot team.

Gurrty will transfer his 5762 Tygrr-Bot bonds to Chaang Noi (Goat) ช้างน้อย and his team. With this contract it will be equal to 5762 bitcoin in debt. Payments are to be made once a week for 100 weeks. After 100 payments have been made the contract and all debt is void.

Gurrty takes responsibility to notify Chaang Noi (Goat) ช้างน้อย and his team with a new bitcoin address if Gurrty would need to change it.

This contract will start to take effect after approval and when Gurrty has transferred all of his Tygrr-Bot bonds to Chaang Noi (Goat) ช้างน้อย and his team.
The debt will be used for the bot and other potential revenue generating projects.   The specific investments which the debt are used for will not be disclosed specifically.
This loan is made in good faith, is not guaranteed and is provided on a best effort basis.
Gurrty acknowledges that bitcoinica at the time of the writing of the contract holds 700 of the total BTC debt of TyGrr-Bot. His portion of the debt will not be refunded if bitcoinica does not refund Tygrr-Bot the 700 btc. The last part of the loan will not be repaid if bitcoinica does not refund the btc.
The loan will be repaid back 1% plus 1% interest each week. Once the 1% payment is made the loan debt will be reduced by 1%. The loan will be repaid in 100 week.
If a payment cannot be made on time it should be paid as soon as able. The interest will be added back to the loan debt until it is able to be paid.
Chaang-Noi and team has the right to buy back the debt from Gurrty at a price of 1 BTC for each Tygrr-bot share reaming at anytime.

Later same day after Goat wrote his working draft I Approved. Next day I transfered my 5212 Tygrr-Bot bonds to Goats GLBSE account. 5212 BTC is principal in this contract. 1106.81 BTC and 364.84 BTC is subtracted from that amount and is leaving 3740.35 BTC in debt to Gurrty. Please read following conversation;

PM/Chat Logs: https://i.imgur.com/wnArqrf.png
PM/Chat Logs: https://i.imgur.com/n2N9ZdM.png
PM/Chat Logs: https://i.imgur.com/3zdCSHO.png
PM/Chat Logs: https://i.imgur.com/B8G6odU.png
Please explain to me how a screenshot from June 2012 shows marketplace trust ratings, that weren't implemented here until May 2013?

one of your included screenshots -

The post Theymos made when marketplace trust was added - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211858.0

Smells mighty fishy to me.
Gurrty (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 06:25:36 PM

I did all screenshots today from my pm history. I don't understand how it is hard to understand? Those pm are from 2012 but I made screenshots today 2014 with all updated forum features. All pm are very legit and is in forum database or how it works.

I have never posted any public about this scam until now. It is very personally insulting and I hope to get support from the community.
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 07:22:52 PM

My mistake, i thought i read these were from 2012.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 05:52:56 PM

I've asked a mod to verify if the PMs screenshots are indeed genuine and true. We will see.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 05:55:37 PM

My mistake, i thought i read these were from 2012.

On topic though, this is very interesting. Hopefully theymos can verify these PMs.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5194
Merit: 12974

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 06:11:28 PM

Use the "report to admin" feature on the PMs. Report them only to me.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 06:25:29 PM

We'll see what happens.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 08:41:12 PM

This image https://i.imgur.com/n2N9ZdM.png of the msg Supposedly  shows goats activity at 840 back in 06/06/2012 and today his activity is 840.  How is this possible? in two years goat has been on enough to make his activity level move since then hasn't he?

this photo shop?

We've already been over this...he went into his PM inbox history and took a screenshot in 2014...

There wasn't even activity back then anyway. We will see, you can stop trying to blindly follow goat, as we will find out in time whether he is telling the truth or not.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
rhino34567

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:03:10 PM

This image https://i.imgur.com/n2N9ZdM.png of the msg Supposedly  shows goats activity at 840 back in 06/06/2012 and today his activity is 840.  How is this possible? in two years goat has been on enough to make his activity level move since then hasn't he?

this photo shop?

We've already been over this...he went into his PM inbox history and took a screenshot in 2014...

There wasn't even activity back then anyway. We will see, you can stop trying to blindly follow goat, as we will find out in time whether he is telling the truth or not.
Not "Blindly" following anyone. don't know goat or OP just asking Questions. Thank you
They did mention pretty much the same thing a couple of posts before you.
Anyway, is it even forum policy to confirm PMs?

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 01:30:56 AM

this photo shop?

Not "Blindly" following anyone. don't know goat or OP just asking Questions. Thank you
They did mention pretty much the same thing a couple of posts before you.
Anyway, is it even forum policy to confirm PMs?

Not sure if it is a "policy" but in certain instances Theymos has confirmed PMs and I think exposed them also when concerning large scams/accusations.

If this is true then the amount at stake is quite worth while to look into. ~3700 BTC is like ~$1.7 Million at todays exchange rate.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

bigasic

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 02:32:31 AM

Maybe Im reading this wrong, but what about this statement?

"This loan is made in good faith, is not guaranteed and is provided on a best effort basis."

Im sure Im reading it wrong, but thats not a very good statement to put into a legally binding contract.
Gurrty (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 02:58:34 AM

Gurrty claims this all happened in 2012 but in his off topic Sob story posted April 10th,2013 about his life he never mentions anything about this. He talks about losing 15,000 bitcoins etc etc. but never mentions a bad investment . Here is a cut and paste of his post....Can't quote it because the thread is old.

I don't write how I lost my money. I just mention that I did took risks to grow my bitcoin. I should have been happy when I already had 15000 BTC and try to keep them safe in offline wallet and don't gamble with them. But that is too late to say now when all those 15000 BTC are gone. But Goat owe me 3740.35 BTC!

One day after I started that topic I was motivated to ask Goat if I could get some money back;

https://i.imgur.com/puWBax0.png

His response;

https://i.imgur.com/7vaoHp3.png

Goat rejects my proposal even if I suggest our debt to be converted in USD with 2012-06-05 market price. I will not suggest it again!

I have reported some PMs to Theymos.

"This loan is made in good faith, is not guaranteed and is provided on a best effort basis."

Im sure Im reading it wrong, but thats not a very good statement to put into a legally binding contract.

Perhaps he tried to deceive me with such sentence. My opinion is that you can't just walk away with money that was mine. He is holding on to my money. He can buy thing that I can't buy. I was the owner of this debt. It was agreed that it should be payed back in 100 weeks with interest. Around this date, 2014-05-25, I should have got all my money back but I don't have.  
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 02:59:16 AM

Most people know Goat has access to quite a bit of BTC, LTC, Gold, Silver, and Cash. So to not honor the agreement when he has funds like that would be a blatant scammer action.

Of course we first need to verify if the OP's claim is true.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

theymos
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:16:05 AM

These PMs are real:

Thanks.

The debt will be used for the bot and other potential revenue generating projects.   The specific investments which the debt are used for will not be disclosed specifically.
Hello Gurrty,

I am glad things are progressing. I will try and set up a google document for us to keep track of this. Give me some time to work on it.

I will start paying you for a full week next Tuesday (assuming you send the bonds by then).

Please send the bonds to Chaang-Noi on GLBSE.

Thank you.
I would like to confirm I got 5212 TyGrr-Bot bonds.

Thank you.
Hello Gurrty,

Having cash flow problems right now. The contract is not guaranteed and filled with best intent. However good news, in the next 3 or 4 days I should get 5000 BTC so maybe we can clear most of this soon.

~goat~
Hello Gurrty,

Different people owe me about $400,000 US and are not paying me. The pirate default has not helped me at all. I am taking legal action against one of the members (and if that will not work I will be going to the FBI) and as you know we are taking action against bitcoinica as well. Just about everyone in the bitcoin world has defaulted or has had their coin stolen.

I am trying very hard to recover not only your coin but mine as well. This last year of my being involved in bitcoin has cost me what I was able to save in 10 years. It is has been a disaster for everyone.

I am trying my best. BTW Matthew N. Wright who is now a scammer was the last who defaulted on the 5,000 BTC that I was going to give mostly to you. I don't know if I should sue him or write it off Sad

Hello,

I have thought a lot about this a lot.

First of all my "good job" in Thailand is a respectable job but pays just over $12,000 USD a year. I need to support a family on this. However that has nothing to do with anything.

You asked me to get such a crazy rate and we made a contract. I acted in good faith and tried to meet what you demanded of me. In doing so I lost a lot more money than I would have myself. I do not think it is fair for you to ask me to bail you out. I acted honestly and in good faith.

At this point I would like you to explain to me why I should refund your investment. I would like you to please tell me what you think I did wrong.

Thank you.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:55:34 AM

There you have it. Theymos has confirmed the PMs are real.

These PMs are real:

Thanks.

Hello Gurrty,

I am glad things are progressing. I will try and set up a google document for us to keep track of this. Give me some time to work on it.

I will start paying you for a full week next Tuesday (assuming you send the bonds by then).

Please send the bonds to Chaang-Noi on GLBSE.

Thank you.
I would like to confirm I got 5212 TyGrr-Bot bonds.

Thank you.
Hello Gurrty,

Having cash flow problems right now. The contract is not guaranteed and filled with best intent. However good news, in the next 3 or 4 days I should get 5000 BTC so maybe we can clear most of this soon.

~goat~
Hello Gurrty,

Different people owe me about $400,000 US and are not paying me. The pirate default has not helped me at all. I am taking legal action against one of the members (and if that will not work I will be going to the FBI) and as you know we are taking action against bitcoinica as well. Just about everyone in the bitcoin world has defaulted or has had their coin stolen.

I am trying very hard to recover not only your coin but mine as well. This last year of my being involved in bitcoin has cost me what I was able to save in 10 years. It is has been a disaster for everyone.

I am trying my best. BTW Matthew N. Wright who is now a scammer was the last who defaulted on the 5,000 BTC that I was going to give mostly to you. I don't know if I should sue him or write it off Sad

Hello,

I have thought a lot about this a lot.

First of all my "good job" in Thailand is a respectable job but pays just over $12,000 USD a year. I need to support a family on this. However that has nothing to do with anything.

You asked me to get such a crazy rate and we made a contract. I acted in good faith and tried to meet what you demanded of me. In doing so I lost a lot more money than I would have myself. I do not think it is fair for you to ask me to bail you out. I acted honestly and in good faith.

At this point I would like you to explain to me why I should refund your investment. I would like you to please tell me what you think I did wrong.

Thank you.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

elux
Legendary

Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:56:57 AM

These PMs are real:

Gurrty, do you have money for a good lawyer? Do you have his real name and address?

[IANAL] Are there laws against usury in Thailand? A quick search turned up this:

Under the Civil and Commercial Code of Thailand, oral loan contracts are valid if they are valued under 2,000 baht and witnessed by at least one person.

Loans value over 2,000 baht must be in writing and signed by the borrower.

The borrower is responsible for all costs associated with the loan. The contract is enforceable only upon the delivery of the property to the borrower.

Interest rates that exceed 15% are considered usurious and will not be enforced by the courts. The courts reduce excessive rates to 15%.

You wouldn't be entitled to interest beyond 15% per year, but you're still owed the principal. Lawyer up. Consider booking plane tickets.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:03:21 AM

These PMs are real:

Gurrty, do you have money for a good lawyer? Do you have his real name and address?

Are there laws against usury in Thailand? A quick search turned up this:

Under the Civil and Commercial Code of Thailand, oral loan contracts are valid if they are valued under 2,000 baht and witnessed by at least one person.

Loans value over 2,000 baht must be in writing and signed by the borrower.

The borrower is responsible for all costs associated with the loan. The contract is enforceable only upon the delivery of the property to the borrower.

Interest rates that exceed 15% are considered usurious and will not be enforced by the courts.

The courts reduce excessive rates to 15%. Additionally, “interest shall not bear interest.”

Compound interest is not an option. However, after a year, the interest may be added to the principal and then accrue further interest.

So, you wouldn't necessarily be entitled to interest beyond 15% per year, but you're still owed the principal.

If you can afford it: Lawyer up, and consider booking plane tickets.

Based on what has been confirmed the contract says "best effort". Well from the looks of it Goat has flashed his "wallet" all over this forum in many ways (i.e. Lambo etc.)...so he has the funds to repay this debt.

Will he? We will see.  Roll Eyes

And Goat claimed I was a scammer. Oh the irony here.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:05:28 AM

^ Indeed, pretty sure he now regrets flaunting his wealth.

This image https://i.imgur.com/n2N9ZdM.png of the msg Supposedly  shows goats activity at 840 back in 06/06/2012 and today his activity is 840.  How is this possible? in two years goat has been on enough to make his activity level move since then hasn't he?

this photo shop?
He deleted a lot of his own posts on this forum. That should decrease activity.
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:07:51 AM

Personally, I think that a partial repayment would be reasonable even if Goat can afford the whole thing. The contract says "best effort", and the money probably was really lost and not just pocketed by Goat. Goat was apparently investing almost entirely in Pirate or other funds investing in Pirate at the time.

Maybe it would be reasonable to take the USD value of that BTC at the time of the contract and then apply the contract's compounding interest to this amount.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: