Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:01:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Goat owe me 3740.35 BTC  (Read 22716 times)
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 02:57:07 PM

I think while Goat should Probably pay back the Remaining BTC owed at it's Value back in 2012 the OP should carry some responsibility and Take a loss for not understanding "Investment and Risk"

Well I do not think that I "should" have to pay him back but honestly I was open to the idea. He went on about his drug problems, how he lost his job, gambled everything away (fiat too) and was now homeless. I felt sorry for the guy but I do not think there is an obligation for me to give him anything I have.

I lost more money trying to do what he demanded by trying to fill his contract. I lost almost everything at one point when I had to pay back everything I owed. I'm one of the very few who did.

Now the only reason why I have BTC today is because I borrowed from family and friends and went all in again. I did well with AM stock and LTC.

Now should OP get a part of that? Well, I asked him why he thought he should and his response was a year later "Hello Scammer, should I report you to the FBI/SEC"

Honestly if he is going to be like that fuck him.

Also keep in mind he did not invest BTC into this. He invested GLBSE bonds that had a questionable value. I was trying to be nice and help him out at the time. Something I wish I never did.

Anyway had he been reasonable and polite I would have come to an agreement with him and done something in fiat in the range that would have made him close to even, but only cuz I took more personal risk after the fact and won. Not because he is owed it.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:07:07 PM

According to that contract you are NOT obligated to pay him a single penny back and i'm sure if the case goes to court you would win with no problems.  I just think that a mutual agreement could be arranged to make you both happy.  But that's up to you two guys to figure out. 
P.S. after asking you many times what HODL means i found out on my own no thanks to you lol
[/quote]

The ship has sailed on the mutual agreement.

Sorry about the not telling you what HODL meant. I do not post here/lurk as much as I used to and do not remember seeing any PMs from you on the topic. I'm sure I would have replied. Then again I can also be a huge asshole so that might have been it as well. Anyway sorry about that and please do not take it personal, my not replying was not meant as that. Peace.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
Gurrty (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:07:19 PM

I could not have taken BTC like everybody else that Goat stated. He offered me 0.5 BTC per bond. 50% cut off like that. Everybody else was offered 0.9-1 BTC per bond. So I made a contract to get my 1 BTC per bond principle back.

"We will consider buying them back at .5 BTC if you want to take this option."

In same pm he also write;

"We are also trying to understand if you are serious about working something out. Your making this contract to fit your understanding of legality is a bit silly. Do you intend to take this to some European court and tell them some guy in Thailand borrowed your "bonds" traded in some internet hacker currency with no legal precedence in some stock exchange that has not been registered anywhere and operates in China?"

Like he is telling me that I don't have any legal right to anything.

But I was trying to work with Goat to get my principle back.

PM/Chat Log 2012-05-27
https://i.imgur.com/aZJccfg.png
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:13:41 PM

I could not have taken BTC like everybody else that Goat stated. He offered me 0.5 BTC per bond. 50% cut off like that. Everybody else was offered 0.9-1 BTC per bond. So I made a contract to get my 1 BTC per bond principle back.

"We are also trying to understand if you are serious about working something out. Your making this contract to fit your understanding of legality is a bit silly. Do you intend to take this to some European court and tell them some guy in Thailand borrowed your "bonds" traded in some internet hacker currency with no legal precedence in some stock exchange that has not been registered anywhere and operates in China?"

PM/Chat Log 2012-05-27

You invested money in something and it went sideways. That happens all the time. There was no 100% principle to get back. BTC was lost. Things like Bitcoinica went down. The trading bot had a lot of issues and you knew that at the time. The bot was not guaranteed, it was experimental.

You have still yet to post even half of the PMs. Posting this stuff out of context is silly.

Trolling
Gurrty (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:20:58 PM

I could not have taken BTC like everybody else that Goat stated. He offered me 0.5 BTC per bond. 50% cut off like that. Everybody else was offered 0.9-1 BTC per bond. So I made a contract to get my 1 BTC principle back.

PM/Chat Log 2012-05-27
gurrty,
I know you lost quite a few BTC in the deal but it was a "RISK" you took the risk and you lost. I do feel bad for you but to make this an issue 2 years later is not the right thing.  He didn't scam you according to whats been presented.

It was a very Expensive MISTAKE on your part nothing more.  Sorry Man and wish you the best of luck.

***Edit** if i had some BTC i would throw it your way to help you out but i don't.

I asked Goat if he was willing to buy me out for 0.8 BTC per bond. I wasn't really interested in high interest. I make this suggestion 2012-05-27. I also write with good insight that a high interest loan will be costly for him.

Gurrty, 2012-05-27
https://i.imgur.com/GopBEmo.png
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 03:23:04 PM

I could not have taken BTC like everybody else that Goat stated. He offered me 0.5 BTC per bond. 50% cut off like that. Everybody else was offered 0.9-1 BTC per bond. So I made a contract to get my 1 BTC principle back.

PM/Chat Log 2012-05-27
gurrty,
I know you lost quite a few BTC in the deal but it was a "RISK" you took the risk and you lost. I do feel bad for you but to make this an issue 2 years later is not the right thing.  He didn't scam you according to whats been presented.

It was a very Expensive MISTAKE on your part nothing more.  Sorry Man and wish you the best of luck.

***Edit** if i had some BTC i would throw it your way to help you out but i don't.

In a scam accusation of such a large magnitude involving a very prominent party...I would stay out of their affairs. If it turns out to go in Gurrty's favor you will look like a massive sockpuppet.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 03:55:44 PM

PM/Chat Log 2012-05-27
gurrty,

In a scam accusation of such a large magnitude involving a very prominent party...I would stay out of their affairs. If it turns out to go in Gurrty's favor you will look like a massive sockpuppet.
This is the second time you have poked your nose into my postings and "Advising" me on how/what/when and where to post  I appreciate your concern and your Sockpuppet theory is sitting right where it should be....In the garbage.  Have a great day Smiley

Gurrty i see you have tried negotiating but he did mention he was having Financial problems.  just try and talk it out with him.

Okay, I guess I'll have to put this in a less-than-nice way. Regardless of whether you're a shill or not you have no idea what you're poking your nose into...IMHO Goat is one of the least trustworthy people on this forum, there's always some shit about him flying around. You want my honest opinion? Goat should at least try to make a fucking resolution rather than shitting on Gurrty and telling him to go to Court.

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:05:41 PM

IMHO Goat is one of the least trustworthy people on this forum

13 year old scammers always seem to make this claim. They see people like smoothie doing their trolling and assume its true. I know we have had bad blood in the past but really, you got what you should have got and I am not at all sorry for it.

Goat should at least try to make a fucking resolution rather than shitting on Gurrty and telling him to go to Court.

And why is that child? What do I owe this clown? Was I not reasonable in my attempt to work this out and did he not respond by saying "Hello Scammer, should I report you to the FBI/SEC"

I'm sure you find that type of dialog copasetic but I do not deal with rude asshole like him or you. Deal with it.

Trolling
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 04:17:06 PM

13 year old scammers always seem to make this claim. They see people like smoothie doing their trolling and assume its true. I know we have had bad blood in the past but really, you got what you should have got and I am not at all sorry for it.

Goat should at least try to make a fucking resolution rather than shitting on Gurrty and telling him to go to Court.

And why is that child? What do I owe this clown? Was I not reasonable in my attempt to work this out and did he not respond by saying "Hello Scammer, should I report you to the FBI/SEC"

I'm sure you find that type of dialog copasetic but I do not deal with rude asshole like him or you. Deal with it.

13 year old scammer, yes, of course, because I have scammed so many people. I do not really care for smoothie either but I still dislike what you are doing. Whether you attempted to work this out or not, the fact is that right now it is not "worked out" - you can't simply drop it because he pissed you off.

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:18:48 PM

13 year old scammer, yes, of course, because I have scammed so many people. I do not really care for smoothie either but I still dislike what you are doing. Whether you attempted to work this out or not, the fact is that right now it is not "worked out" - you can't simply drop it because he pissed you off.

This was resolved years ago. Just because he bitches years later does not mean it was not resolved. If he wants to report me to the FBI fine, let him to so.

Trolling
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5194
Merit: 12972

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:12:15 PM

Of course asking him to pay the full amount in BTC may be unreasonable but it isnt to expect him to pay a portion of the BTC as the repayment was to be over 100 weeks. In that time OP would have made quite a bit of $ too. That needs to be considered as well.

Yeah, I agree, though maybe we disagree about the appropriate percentage that should be repaid. Looks like this won't be settled here, though.

Yes. Not all of the PMs have been posted

If either of you want me to publish a complete list of the PMs between you, I can do that.

Anyway I have a suggestion for you. The list of VIP's that donated 50BTC to this forum reads almost like a "who's who" of bitcoin scammers. zhoutong, pirateat40, Graet,  imsaguy, TradeFortress, cryptoxchange..  Why dont you do your part, and refund Goat's 50BTC to Gurrty, and strip Goat of his VIP privileges?  At least it would be some small restitution to Gurrty,  it would show you do not want to be paid with stolen money and scammers can not buy protection from you with their stolen money, and if Goat wants to regain his VIP status, let him cough up the coins himself.

If I did that, then I'd have to hold all donated funds forever just in case the donator scammed someone, and the donations would be useless. The forum is not an insurance company.

I have reported Three more PMs to theymos.

Here they are:

I think we should meet in person. When can you get here?
It seems you should contact your broker because our records show at this time are owed nothing. If your records show differently please present the evidence, keep in mind all contracts you have made. Also if you would like to contact the FBI and or the SEC it is your right.

Best of luck
After looking up our records it seems this is an attempt to black mail me. Please do not contact me again or I will be forced to act accordingly. Please have your lawyer contact my lawyer if there is anything that needs to be done in a civil way. I will not speak to you again.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:19:07 PM

Yeah, I agree

To what part? And if it is "I should pay something", why do you think I should?

Trolling
x8008

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:34:18 PM

goat you are a fucking cunt.. asian cunt or japanese or whatever the fuck you are
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:40:05 PM

goat you are a fucking cunt.. asian cunt or japanese or whatever the fuck you are

Yes, in your 2 weeks here you have figured it out and put it just so eloquently.

Trolling
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:04:35 PM

If I did that, then I'd have to hold all donated funds forever just in case the donator scammed someone, and the donations would be useless. The forum is not an insurance company.

You think its plausible all forum donations, or even a majority are done with stolen funds? And if so, you wouldnt mind crowning the thieves "VIP" and keeping the money? As for holding the funds, you've been doing that anyway. You've been given ~6500 BTC, enough to buy a decent sized software firm, but after all these years we dont even have a search function that actually works. Why dont you do whats right for once, not because you have to, but because you can ?
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:33:14 PM

Debt owner is Gurrty and borrower is Chaang Noi (Goat) ช้างน้อย

With this contract it will be equal to 5762 bitcoin in debt.

The debt will be used for the bot and other potential revenue generating projects.   The specific investments which the debt are used for will not be disclosed specifically.

This language from the contract, or at least the draft posted here, seems to imply that while the loan will be paid back through, and used for, various investments, it is not an investment itself, just a loan.
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:46:54 PM

The debt will be used for the bot and other potential revenue generating projects.   The specific investments which the debt are used for will not be disclosed specifically.

This language from the contract, or at least the draft posted here, seems to imply that while the loan will be paid back through, and used for, various investments, it is not an investment itself, just a loan.

You are either a sock or new here but clearly it was not a loan. He did not give me BTC.

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:14:10 PM

Op had the option to take btc for his bonds like everyone else. He was upset and wanted more. So he wanted to invest in other things. High risk things that could pay 1 percent a week. He was happy until that failed. Now he wants more btc than he even started out with. The bonds were trading at less than 1 btc at the time.

he is like a guy who bet on red, then black hits and he wants a full refund.

If he wants his bonds back then he needs to ask for them. Demanding btc is just silly.

1. Claim you are wasting your time posting in this thread.

2. Continue posting in this thread.

3. Claim to certain users that you owe them nothing/info/etc.

4. Give out more information by explaining more of your view of the situation.

5. TROLLS'S....lol

TROLLS'S'S'S'S'S  Grin Grin Grin

fine. Im done then. If anyone has an issue about this send me a pm.

Then... Cheesy

I think while Goat should Probably pay back the Remaining BTC owed at it's Value back in 2012 the OP should carry some responsibility and Take a loss for not understanding "Investment and Risk"

Well I do not think that I "should" have to pay him back but honestly I was open to the idea. He went on about his drug problems, how he lost his job, gambled everything away (fiat too) and was now homeless. I felt sorry for the guy but I do not think there is an obligation for me to give him anything I have.

I lost more money trying to do what he demanded by trying to fill his contract. I lost almost everything at one point when I had to pay back everything I owed. I'm one of the very few who did.

Now the only reason why I have BTC today is because I borrowed from family and friends and went all in again. I did well with AM stock and LTC.

Now should OP get a part of that? Well, I asked him why he thought he should and his response was a year later "Hello Scammer, should I report you to the FBI/SEC"

Also keep in mind he did not invest BTC into this. He invested GLBSE bonds that had a questionable value. I was trying to be nice and help him out at the time. Something I wish I never did.

Anyway had he been reasonable and polite I would have come to an agreement with him and done something in fiat in the range that would have made him close to even, but only cuz I took more personal risk after the fact and won. Not because he is owed it.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:18:12 PM

You are either a sock or new here but clearly it was not a loan. He did not give me BTC.

This was mostly in response to your assertion that since Gurrty chose to not take a payout immediately, and instead make a "risky investment" in order to profit, you are not obligated to pay him back since the investment did not work out. My point is the contract that we have access to seems to state that this is a loan, not an investment, with the investment aspect being your explanation for how you will pay back the loan.

Yes, he did not give you BTC, he gave you bonds, but they were assessed in terms of their value in BTC, and the contract states that you will pay him back in BTC, regardless of BTC's relative value to these bonds.

The loan will be repaid back 1% plus 1% interest each week.

I don't know how you can argue that this wasn't a loan, when these are you own words from the contract.

Anyway, you stated earlier that what has been posted is only a draft of the contract, not the final thing. If the final contract differs significantly from what has been posted, I apologize, since I am making my argument based on the draft that I have access to.
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:19:17 PM

Op had the option to take btc for his bonds like everyone else. He was upset and wanted more. So he wanted to invest in other things. High risk things that could pay 1 percent a week. He was happy until that failed. Now he wants more btc than he even started out with. The bonds were trading at less than 1 btc at the time.

he is like a guy who bet on red, then black hits and he wants a full refund.

If he wants his bonds back then he needs to ask for them. Demanding btc is just silly.

1. Claim you are wasting your time posting in this thread.

2. Continue posting in this thread.

3. Claim to certain users that you owe them nothing/info/etc.

4. Give out more information by explaining more of your view of the situation.

5. TROLLS'S....lol

TROLLS'S'S'S'S'S  Grin Grin Grin

fine. Im done then. If anyone has an issue about this send me a pm.

Then... Cheesy

have a nice nap? good to see you again. you attack me for not defending myself, you attack me for defending myself. you attack me for not posting, you attack me for posting.

do you really not have anything better to do in life? how are the welfare checks working out? I was shocked to see you getting them for so many years in a row. you know, some people here think people like you are scamming the system. we do not like supporting dead weight low lifes like yourself. but what can we do. some people just know how to milk the system.

Trolling
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: