Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:42:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MNT] MountCoin // Need help write here // We search a Developer  (Read 36052 times)
presidentcoin (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:44:41 PM

- set a date for hash power redistribution / net relaunch (like 10 or 20 hours in the future)
- we will restart our pool to this date http://mnt.cryptonote.eu/ and give best service
- put big fat red letters on http://mcn.extremepool.org/ and in all MountCoin-Threads that miners have to switch
- ask some well known pool owners now, if they could set a pool, so you have 5 oder 6 working pools ready for the relaunch
- ask some miners or randoms from altcoin forums to come mining in the new Mount pools to help (and earn some good cryptonote coin)
- ask in other cryptonote-coin thread for help (miners, maybe ask there for pool admins, if not found somewhere else)
I am willing to do this presidentcoin, please pm me to coordinate a time you want to do this, I am in mountain standard time, it is currently 11:10 am my time.

I PM you when the Time is ready. First of all we need to repair our Windows (The SSD is death). We think that we Need 4 days, because all Shops are closed until Wednesday. It's "Pfingsten" in Germany
ok so for now you want me to leave everything along or raise the fee and list other pools.

Raise fee and list other Pools.

BTW you have very very good Servers (Cluster?)

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
33zer0w0lf

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 05:59:17 PM

- set a date for hash power redistribution / net relaunch (like 10 or 20 hours in the future)
- we will restart our pool to this date http://mnt.cryptonote.eu/ and give best service
- put big fat red letters on http://mcn.extremepool.org/ and in all MountCoin-Threads that miners have to switch
- ask some well known pool owners now, if they could set a pool, so you have 5 oder 6 working pools ready for the relaunch
- ask some miners or randoms from altcoin forums to come mining in the new Mount pools to help (and earn some good cryptonote coin)
- ask in other cryptonote-coin thread for help (miners, maybe ask there for pool admins, if not found somewhere else)
I am willing to do this presidentcoin, please pm me to coordinate a time you want to do this, I am in mountain standard time, it is currently 11:10 am my time.

I PM you when the Time is ready. First of all we need to repair our Windows (The SSD is death). We think that we Need 4 days, because all Shops are closed until Wednesday. It's "Pfingsten" in Germany
ok so for now you want me to leave everything along or raise the fee and list other pools.

yes
I will put an announcement up for a few hours..  what pools do you want me to list again as alternatives?

http://www.extremepool.org (BCN) (MRO) (QCN) (XDN) (BBR) (AEON) (ORION) (DSH) (CRR) (INF8)
presidentcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:09:26 PM

yes
I will put an announcement up for a few hours..  what pools do you want me to list again as alternatives?

presidentcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:10:31 PM

Hello I created a Bitcoin Wallet if we get 0.2BTC, we can be in about 24-48h after paying at https://coin-swap.net

We also wait for answers from other Exchanges

The Bitcoin Wallet: 3D5HEoS2JJ1iEo9tG8mjX1MMuu38DVuV8T

presidentcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:23:08 AM

30MNT reward for a working GUI

wxyzups

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:08:43 AM

yes
I will put an announcement up for a few hours..  what pools do you want me to list again as alternatives?

Mine pool problem lies DEV work not done
Before trying to switch over hashharder.com. 7k hash, one hour did not find any. CPU mining.
If more than one PC is large workgroup mode, switch mine pools need to modify every file, rather cumbersome.
presidentcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:09:59 AM

yes

Mine pool problem lies DEV work not done
Before trying to switch over hashharder.com. 7k hash, one hour did not find any. CPU mining.
If more than one PC is large workgroup mode, switch mine pools need to modify every file, rather cumbersome.

sorry what you want and who lies

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 01:32:38 AM

he means that the difficulty need to be adjusted in order to decrease the orphan rates... and it is up to you to do something.  
(I don't paraphrase... but that the reason why nobody is changing pool. )
Just looks here: http://mnt.ext-pool.net/#pool_blocks and here http://new.hashharder.com/cryptonote/mountcoin
(mnt.cryptonote.eu is closed apparently and extremehash cannot be connected).
They all finds blocks but practically none are validated.

Someone needs to contact some of the big farm to switch to another pool (I represent only 600hash/s)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
presidentcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:39:35 AM

he means that the difficulty need to be adjusted in order to decrease the orphan rates... and it is up to you to do something.  
(I don't paraphrase... but that the reason why nobody is changing pool. )
Just looks here: http://mnt.ext-pool.net/#pool_blocks and here http://new.hashharder.com/cryptonote/mountcoin
(mnt.cryptonote.eu is closed apparently and extremehash cannot be connected).
They all finds blocks but practically none are validated.

Someone needs to contact some of the big farm to switch to another pool (I represent only 600hash/s)

Ok, we have done the Fix for that, the problem is that the Difficulty is based on the Hashrate/Blocks and because the old MountCoin has done this wrong the Hashrate is wrong. It need to sync.

That is the reason why we do a Network Relaunch (All pools close for a few minutes). After that all need to be right, but only if they share the Hashrate to other Pools.

We as the Developer can't do this alone, all Miners need to share their Hashrate to other Pools, so that all Pools have a fair Hashrate

dewdeded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:54:57 AM

A fixed date is needed!

No one is gonna act otherwise, because of lazyness or uncertainty if his actions (eg. switching pool as miner, restarting pool as pool admin) will have an effect.
33zer0w0lf

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 01:59:49 AM

A fixed date is needed!

No one is gonna act otherwise, because of lazyness or uncertainty if his actions (eg. switching pool as miner, restarting pool as pool admin) will have an effect.
I run Extremepool.org, the dev has been in touch with me we are trying to work on a solution.

There is no way to put like a max miner count or max accepted hash rate on the pools, that was one idea.  The other idea is shutting down all the pools for a few minutes, which I dont' think will be productive because it will be virtually impossible to get the miners to switch based on timezones and such.

The only idea that has been suggested to me, that might possible work, is to increase my pool fee to get some miners to switch, then lower it back down once the pools are more even.  That is being contemplated now as well.

http://www.extremepool.org (BCN) (MRO) (QCN) (XDN) (BBR) (AEON) (ORION) (DSH) (CRR) (INF8)
presidentcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:03:49 AM

A fixed date is needed!

I run Extremepool.org, the dev has been in touch with me we are trying to work on a solution.

There is no way to put like a max miner count or max accepted hash rate on the pools, that was one idea.  The other idea is shutting down all the pools for a few minutes, which I dont' think will be productive because it will be virtually impossible to get the miners to switch based on timezones and such.

The only idea that has been suggested to me, that might possible work, is to increase my pool fee to get some miners to switch, then lower it back down once the pools are more even.  That is being contemplated now as well.

Yes that is a better idea than a Network Relaunch.

How about 7%

presidentcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:07:10 AM

A fixed date is needed!

The fix for the Hashrate is all ready in Version 1.9 that was my part the other one is to share Hashrate.

A higher fee for extremepool is the best solution.

PS: Have a good night. It's 04:07 here

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 02:19:19 AM

A fixed date is needed!

There is no way to put like a max miner count or max accepted hash rate on the pools, that was one idea.  The other idea is shutting down all the pools for a few minutes, which I dont' think will be productive because it will be virtually impossible to get the miners to switch based on timezones and such.

The only idea that has been suggested to me, that might possible work, is to increase my pool fee to get some miners to switch, then lower it back down once the pools are more even.  That is being contemplated now as well.

How about 7%
make it 50%  Grin They will move for sure, at 7% if you have use a gpuminer, you already get 5% fee and they might even not realize there will be paying more (they might come from xpm or nrs where 7% to 10% is considered as fair (not even joking))

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
33zer0w0lf

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 02:25:24 AM

A fixed date is needed!

How about 7%
make it 50%  Grin They will move for sure, at 7% if you have use a gpuminer, you already get 5% fee and they might even not realize there will be paying more (they might come from xpm or nrs where 7% to 10% is considered as fair (not even joking))
in a little while. an hour or so I am going to put it at 10%, I hat to do it because I don't want to punish the miners on my pool but if I don't the coin won't go anywhere and will die most likely.
so when I raise the fee's I will get with president coin and him and I will use some of the money for some giveaways or something like that.

presidentcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:28:07 AM

A fixed date is needed!

How about 7%
in a little while. an hour or so I am going to put it at 10%, I hat to do it because I don't want to punish the miners on my pool but if I don't the coin won't go anywhere and will die most likely.
so when I raise the fee's I will get with president coin and him and I will use some of the money for some giveaways or something like that.

Ok, PM me for details

33zer0w0lf

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 02:43:42 AM

president can you join me in irc?
freenode channel #mountcoin

presidentcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:40:23 PM

president can you join me in irc?
freenode channel #mountcoin

Oh sorry, that i had see this so late

phantastisch
Legendary

Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:00:43 PM

I compiled the wallet for the Mac : https://mega.co.nz/#!gNt3QZ4K!TfZW_VGr6CM1WNCrLO6cuL3evTlR7n3COQoWOEt61_Y

If somebody could test it , would be nice.

Here is an Adress from a wallet i created if you feel like rewarding my effort Wink

42sidbdWnZjiK7nRf654zfg3eRmBVN7VU9fkfJsVKMfWcL5jkS8MnPfDFQ5QhS58NRAf3xTF7TR7tX5 TYohuLmdWQUmP1nH

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
presidentcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:20:21 PM

I compiled the wallet for the Mac : https://mega.co.nz/#!gNt3QZ4K!TfZW_VGr6CM1WNCrLO6cuL3evTlR7n3COQoWOEt61_Y

If somebody could test it , would be nice.

Here is an Adress from a wallet i created if you feel like rewarding my effort Wink

42sidbdWnZjiK7nRf654zfg3eRmBVN7VU9fkfJsVKMfWcL5jkS8MnPfDFQ5QhS58NRAf3xTF7TR7tX5 TYohuLmdWQUmP1nH

Thank you we send you a few Coins, would be nice if you tell me your Payment ID

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: