Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:31:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 [948] 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
braxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 11:51:37 AM

are we gonna pass the coin on place 15 today???
they would be very angry
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shfc

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:16:34 PM

So the new title is:

[XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos

I really like, shame though that bitcoin talk has a limit.

like it
atcsecure

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 12:27:58 PM

Sorry offtopic but need to know:

Who is going to play some WCOOP events on pokerstars?  

ontopic: Looking forward to the update this weekend!! GO TEAM

Screw you that you can play on PokerStars. Grin  I'm still waiting for my Fulltilt money to come back from the DOJ.  It's all going into XC of course.

"When we're ready"
Howard Lederer

Sad When PS took over FT the money was in my account

Why I asked was as follows: If someone with a proven (OPR with above avarage ROI) track record wants to take a shot. I'm more then willing to back and donate the winnings to the PR/DeFUD/Foundation/Etc to further our cause. So pokerpro's please respond.

We could also ask Phill Ivey, known BTC fanboy, if he is up for some sponsoring. Consequently bringing in some of his millions. BTW the first crypto to land on one of the mayor pokersite's will get a nice lead but will probably not happen due to legislation. Pokercommunity is ripe for coinage. PokerCoin launching in 3..... 2...... 1.....

Hmm....

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:29:21 PM

Who is going to play some WCOOP events on pokerstars

Screw you that you can play on PokerStars. Grin  I'm still waiting for my Fulltilt money to come back from the DOJ.  It's all going into XC of course.

"When we're ready"
Howard Lederer

you should get them back by now. Unless you are tagged affiliated or have a distriputed claim.

anyways, good luck getting it back 

I was tagged as an affiliate and I disputed my balance.  My types are the last to get the funds back.  September, hopefully.  
JakeThePanda

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:33:57 PM

Screw you that you can play on PokerStars. Grin  I'm still waiting for my Fulltilt money to come back from the DOJ.  It's all going into XC of course.

"When we're ready"
Howard Lederer

Why I asked was as follows: If someone with a proven (OPR with above avarage ROI) track record wants to take a shot. I'm more then willing to back and donate the winnings to the PR/DeFUD/Foundation/Etc to further our cause. So pokerpro's please respond.

We could also ask Phill Ivey, known BTC fanboy, if he is up for some sponsoring. Consequently bringing in some of his millions. BTW the first crypto to land on one of the mayor pokersite's will get a nice lead but will probably not happen due to legislation. Pokercommunity is ripe for coinage. PokerCoin launching in 3..... 2...... 1.....

Hmm....

Seals with Clubs is probably the biggest BTC poker site and Bryan Micon hates alts.  Some of the other sites are starting to look into it as an option, but not sure.  The great thing about Phil Ivey, Tom Dwan  and other poker players sponsoring XC is they are action (gambling) junkies.  Phil Ivey, Tom Dwan would probably buy a few hundred thousand XC just for shits and giggles.  

Maybe we can pay a November 9er to wear a big XC patch on ESPN?  Not too much because I don't think it will get noticed.
atcsecure

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 12:43:45 PM

"When we're ready"
Howard Lederer

Hmm....

Hahaha, ATCsecure is a poker junkie?  I new I loved this coin.  Are you on 2+2?

Seals with Clubs is probably the biggest BTC poker site and Bryan Micon hates alts.  Some of the other sites are starting to look into it as an option, but not sure.  The great thing about Phil Ivey, Tom Dwan  and other poker players sponsoring XC is they are action (gambling) junkies.  Phil Ivey, Tom Dwan would probably buy a few hundred thousand of XC just for shits and giggles.

Yes huge poker fan.. Although I haven't played online in ages

It would be very cool to get XC in front of these guys

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:51:30 PM

"When we're ready"
Howard Lederer

Hmm....

Seals with Clubs is probably the biggest BTC poker site and Bryan Micon hates alts.  Some of the other sites are starting to look into it as an option, but not sure.  The great thing about Phil Ivey, Tom Dwan  and other poker players sponsoring XC is they are action (gambling) junkies.  Phil Ivey, Tom Dwan would probably buy a few hundred thousand of XC just for shits and giggles.

Playing online poker for untraceable money? I'm in...

Lets raise money and develop a huge online poker platform dedicated for XC.
atcsecure

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 12:52:57 PM

"When we're ready"
Howard Lederer

Hmm....

Interesting. 😁

SushiChef

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:01:36 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 01:17:02 PM by SushiChef

Known EPT winners listed in my mobile and available on WhatsApp

Cool

We should definitely target for Phil or Tom. I know we can talk them into wearing a badge somewhere on there, already packed with sponsoring, shirt/cap. They already know crypto and if XC tech is explained in the right way they will love it.

But going for other, more less known, players in the circuit will also do well. Pokerplayers tend to have money and love a gamble. Some would laugh at the marketcap XC has

Jake, my account at 2+2 is 6 years old.. Let's get ready to rumble
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:09:07 PM

Loving the discussion in here and the solid, stable growth over the past week.
JakeThePanda

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:12:55 PM

"When we're ready"
Howard Lederer

Hmm....

Interesting. 😁

Ok, so I played a ton of online poker, even after the DOJ shut down FTP/PS in the U.S.  I've seen many poker sites launch with no success. It's very hard to start a successful online poker site because you need a large enough player pool to make it successful.  Even a bad poker site has way more signups than XC probably has holders.  As big as Bitcoin is, even Seals with Clubs is still a small crappy site.

IMO, it's not a good idea to waste time making a decentralized poker game until XC has at least reached Bitcoin level of adoption.
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:17:57 PM

"When we're ready"
Howard Lederer

Hmm....

Interesting. 😁

Ok, so I played a ton of online poker, even after the DOJ shut down FTP/PS in the U.S.  I've seen many poker sites launch with no success. It's very hard to start a successful online poker site because you need a large enough player pool to make it successful.  Even a bad poker site has way more signups than XC probably has holders.  As big as Bitcoin is, even Seals with Clubs is still a small crappy site.

IMO, it's not a good idea to waste time making a decentralized poker game until XC has at least reached Bitcoin level of adoption.

Well, seals with clubs?...
I will be a crappy site forever because of the crappy name and the crappy team managing it...
For real? Wordpress?
SushiChef

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:19:05 PM

Yes I agree. That would more suit as a future milestone (created by a community member). Getting the poker community onboard with XC and create some USP's for them would be more effective.

Jake, my account at 2+2 is 6 years old.. Let's get ready to rumble Shuffle up and deal!
JakeThePanda

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:24:14 PM

Well, seals with clubs?...
I will be a crappy site forever because of the crappy name and the crappy team managing it...
For real? Wordpress?

True, but I'm still not sure how big it would be if they managed it better.  As it stands, the fiat online poker community is shrinking and can't really support too many new sites. 
SushiChef

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:26:50 PM

True, but I'm still not sure how big it would be if they managed it better.  As it stands, the fiat online poker community is shrinking and can't really support too many new sites.  

Site would be just for show so no real value. Getting inside the (pro) poker community is what we should aim for (after launch)

But we need some USP's (unique selling points) that fit to they're lifestyle
Driv3n

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:30:22 PM

True, but I'm still not sure how big it would be if they managed it better.  As it stands, the fiat online poker community is shrinking and can't really support too many new sites.  

Site would be just for show so no real value. Getting inside the (pro) poker community is what we should aim for (after launch)

A couple of my friends from college live in Vegas/Cali and play professionally and know Ivey well. I'll text them and see what I can do.
SushiChef

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:32:22 PM

A couple of my friends from college live in Vegas/Cali and play professionally and know Ivey well. I'll text them and see what I can do.

Ill get in contact with my Dutch poker palls (ept winners) and start to do some advertising crypto and XC in general. All those extra features that were implemented are really going to help the salespitch!
wevus

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 01:32:29 PM

Maybe an online gambling site that allows all alts to be used? Cashier/Exchange other alts for XC or BTC for gaming currency. There would be profit just in the exchange of alts. I think it can be done.

XChat: XQ6YhjRgXHuZKPwDTps6J6i8mwdYnXYdtY
Donatations for the starving pigmies: XC XSoc3Eb7u2EwMaqV6jYChHrhdDvtZp6Cap
BTC 1ALk4YtmNTLwAvPZszQvrNwmrUBSUPXNKr
SushiChef

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:33:23 PM

Maybe an online gambling site that allows all alts to be used? Cashier/Exchange other alts for XC or BTC for gaming currency. There would be profit just in the exchange of alts. I think it can be done.

Would be better discussed in a different thread I think
RW-Stott

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:34:53 PM

i want my xc daily update!  and i want info on the undisclosed rev2 privacy feature!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 [948] 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: