Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:46:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 [953] 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RW-Stott

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:21:28 AM

I don't know about you guys but I'm just excited to reach 1000 forum pages! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atcsecure

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 01:34:22 AM

Updated Test release - if you updated today - please install this update.

http://downloads.xc-official.com/testing/setup.exe

Thanks,

Dan

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
bobby1776

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:36:08 AM

Well... I am glad to be here Wink  Supppp my fellow XC friends.  We are going to have one helluva week  - I can feel it!

Likewise man. Like Phil Collins said: I can feel it coming in the air tonight

+1

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
RW-Stott

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:42:37 AM

Updated Test release - if you updated today - please install this update.

http://downloads.xc-official.com/testing/setup.exe

Thanks,

Dan

Dang, atcsecure just does not stop. 24/7 beast mode.

You're a boss. Thanks for the hard work!
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:56:52 AM

Some things don't change, just called into base before hitting my next set of targets, thought I would check the xc action and take some tea... Xc trending higher nice and slow steady as she foes and Dan is working...

Cu all Monday, keep up the good work people.

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 02:41:24 AM

hi , all my friends here.

any screenshot, please.

mac user is frustrated Smiley
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 02:45:39 AM

We're almost at 200k sats!

We are just warming up.   Right now... Monero and Cloakcoin, which basically only has anon as their selling point, have a higher market cap than XC.   XC, which has anon as part of a feature of a privacy PLATFORM.   All the future developments that will include just a taster, voice and video chat, and blockchain 2.0 (think Ethereum with their huge ipo)

XC is sitting only at 6 mil market cap.  6 for all that?   Even if you value XC with the private Skype like features coming soon, that's incredibly undervalue.  Skype was sold for 6-8 bil  Even 1% of 6 bil is 60 mil....  On top of that, XC will have all that anon tech in there plus cashless ATM coming??!?  6 mil market cap?   

The potential of XC is so huge, I can't even begin to really understand who wouldn't want to own some XC now at around $1 a coin.

The potential for Ethereum is so huge, the potential for Maidsafe is so huge, the potential for Bitcoin is so huge (side trees and side chains), the potential of zerocash is so huge, the potential of mintchip was so huge.

Beware, XC isn't the only thing with potential.

Also Monero has far better anonymity than XC, so you have to get people to build on your platform even though the anonymous abilities are not the best in the world.

Remember, getting anothers perspective is always advised.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 02:59:51 AM

We are just warming up.   Right now... Monero and Cloakcoin, which basically only has anon as their selling point, have a higher market cap than XC.   XC, which has anon as part of a feature of a privacy PLATFORM.   All the future developments that will include just a taster, voice and video chat, and blockchain 2.0 (think Ethereum with their huge ipo)

XC is sitting only at 6 mil market cap.  6 for all that?   Even if you value XC with the private Skype like features coming soon, that's incredibly undervalue.  Skype was sold for 6-8 bil  Even 1% of 6 bil is 60 mil....  On top of that, XC will have all that anon tech in there plus cashless ATM coming??!?  6 mil market cap?   

The potential of XC is so huge, I can't even begin to really understand who wouldn't want to own some XC now at around $1 a coin.

The potential for Ethereum is so huge, the potential for Maidsafe is so huge, the potential for Bitcoin is so huge (side trees and side chains), the potential of zerocash is so huge, the potential of mintchip was so huge.

Also Monero has far better anonymity than XC, so you have to get people to build on your platform even though the anonymous abilities are not the best in the world.

huge potential IPO of ethereum and maidsafe makes fundraisers retired and investors waiting in vain.

same story as Mastercoin.

XC holders are aware of challenges, traps, scams out there. i mean most of us.
_evolution_

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:02:37 AM

We are just warming up.   Right now... Monero and Cloakcoin, which basically only has anon as their selling point, have a higher market cap than XC.   XC, which has anon as part of a feature of a privacy PLATFORM.   All the future developments that will include just a taster, voice and video chat, and blockchain 2.0 (think Ethereum with their huge ipo)

XC is sitting only at 6 mil market cap.  6 for all that?   Even if you value XC with the private Skype like features coming soon, that's incredibly undervalue.  Skype was sold for 6-8 bil  Even 1% of 6 bil is 60 mil....  On top of that, XC will have all that anon tech in there plus cashless ATM coming??!?  6 mil market cap?  

We all know this, no one cares though.
Interpretation has a good sense of humour.
("Show me the code, talk is cheap.")
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:07:19 AM

huge potential IPO of ethereum and maidsafe makes fundraisers retired and investors waiting in vain.

Well good luck, on the topic of IPO's, I really hope that they come to an end. I am 99% certain you'll be able to buy Ethereum for way less than IPO once the free market kicks in for even large amounts of Bitcoin.

The IPO scene is really bringing down the entire community. I think their IPO will be a stain on Ethereum's name for years to come.
conradjohnson

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:17:52 AM

Well good luck, on the topic of IPO's, I really hope that they come to an end. I am 99% certain you'll be able to buy Ethereum for way less than IPO once the free market kicks in for even large amounts of Bitcoin.

The IPO scene is really bringing down the entire community. I think their IPO will be a stain on Ethereum's name for years to come.

I think for the platform... it's potential (like almost everything else 'we' speculate in) is huge.  They'll get 1 coin from me for their presale. I'm biting.   Plus, need some to play on their platform.

CrazyLeoW

Activity: 126

XC

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:21:41 AM

FUD
Fuck off, SoB drawingthesun, no one is willing to hear your shit here.

xchat: XNvUSCdvZgZcXsYd3Gs91w8tKQmeMKHS9G
Pubkey: 2Ax9bYXwifbqyxsmC9pbhfGyPoLJNf3wdtQ7dFdzKK1ZX
_evolution_

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:24:13 AM

The average Joe has invested in Ethereum and now he's mad that (you see...) XC has not only the same features, but even better than his investment's target. Go away, Batman!
Driv3n

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:24:26 AM

Agreed about IPOs and I hope they come to an end too but I dont think it'll happen anytime soon.
conradjohnson

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:31:51 AM

Agreed about IPOs and I hope they come to an end too but I dont think it'll happen anytime soon.

IPO is one way to put it.  You and I get that sort of 'presale' model in this world.  But for the rest of the world, this is 'crowd funding through digital currency'.  They do actually offer something to this space that hasn't been the focus of any other entity, other than Ripple.  Reading up on the new Stellar also.  Great stuff in this space.  Fringe tech, and that's always a good place to be.

Driv3n

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:38:01 AM

IPO is one way to put it.  You and I get that sort of 'presale' model in this world.  But for the rest of the world, this is 'crowd funding through digital currency'.  They do actually offer something to this space that hasn't been the focus of any other entity, other than Ripple.  Reading up on the new Stellar also.  Great stuff in this space.  Fringe tech, and that's always a good place to be.

Some amazing tech being discussed and developed right now... I cant wait to see where the crypto world is a year from now.
bobby1776

Activity: 315

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:53:01 AM

lol ether.  biggest potential there is picking up the pieces of the dump.  how many btc will be tied up for months?  5k+?  bilions of coins? 

who's gonna be the first to dump?

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:51:50 AM

Maybe someone from the team can update information on this site?
http://www.coinssource.com/crypto-coins/xc
_evolution_

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:56:35 AM

lol ether.  biggest potential there is picking up the pieces of the dump.  how many btc will be tied up for months?  5k+?  bilions of coins? 

who's gonna be the first to dump?

Let the crypto-children play.
atcsecure

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 05:18:51 AM

The latest test release - http://downloads.xc-official.com/testing/setup.exe -

Provides additional privacy for your IP address, so when using XChat your ip address isn't revealed.

Dan

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
Pages: « 1 ... 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 [953] 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: