Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:15:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mig5000

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:20:11 AM

Am I the only one who bought XC at 88 ? I mean come on. Seeing CRY trading at the level with no white paper and shit makes me wonder... I hope retardation is not a illness I can catch

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nxthing

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:20:31 AM

While all this FUD is going on I think ill remind you all why you are here.

1) XC has the best Dev in the Alt-Currency community fullstop. Check out his LinkedIn profile, this isn't up for debate.
2) XC has the best plan for anonymous technology, and probably the only Dev who could pull it off
3) XC is getting updated pretty much every other day, its moving at a faster pace than nearly any other coin
4) XC isn't just a currency, they are building an entire fucking platform.
5) XC still hasn't been noticed yet by the media
6) XC is hugely undervalued.

Let me just elaborate on number 6 for you guys, what you saw today was a crash that was inevitable. I've explained it before check out those posts. What's coming next is the revival, this is also inevitable. You don't go down like we just did without news without shooting back up.

Anyways. I've got my cheap coins, ill be back in two weeks to collect their value.

See you then.

Cheers.
n.

Cheers.
[/quote] I agree with your point but for now you better sell and if you dont by time you come back two wks you would have lost 50% of your coin
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:21:43 AM

I know its price talk, but this coin ran to 49k before, once we get momentum we move.. Momentum has been running against us for days, but that seems like it might be changing now, dev is doing great, things are settling down.... Price should take care of itself now... There was blatently some mass panic selling this morning too..

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:23:09 AM

1) XC has the best Dev in the Alt-Currency community fullstop. Check out his LinkedIn profile, this isn't up for debate.
2) XC has the best plan for anonymous technology, and probably the only Dev who could pull it off
3) XC is getting updated pretty much every other day, its moving at a faster pace than nearly any other coin

Let me just elaborate on number 6 for you guys, what you saw today was a crash that was inevitable. I've explained it before check out those posts. What's coming next is the revival, this is also inevitable. You don't go down like we just did without news without shooting back up.

Anyways. I've got my cheap coins, ill be back in two weeks to collect their value.

See you then.

Cheers.

+1. And thanks for the advice. Solid stuff.

Thanks for the summary and your support.

- THE XC TEAM
mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:23:25 AM

See you then.

Cheers.
n.

Cheers.
I agree with your point but for now you better sell and if you dont by time you come back two wks you would have lost 50% of your coin

[/quote]

In two weeks time the price will be back @ 0.0025.
Thrash

Activity: 519
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:23:59 AM

See you then.

Cheers.

I agree with everything on this numbered list. This is currently the best investment in crypto. The dev is 100% behind this coin and working on it daily. Great progress is being made. As with any new coin or business there will be some setbacks it is just the way it works. If you are just trading this coin I would predict that at some point in the future you will regret that you do not hold as many of these as possible. This is not just another coin with no vision, there are plans in place or the future. While other coins have plans in place our dev has the ability to deliver on those plans.

I saw an opportunity when this coin was first announced and still see the same opportunity now. The difference is when first announced the risk was extremely high. That risk factor has gone down tremendously at this point. we know who the dev is and he is delivering what he promises. Anyone selling now, even if taking a profit, is in my opinion making a mistake if at all interested in the long game. Personally I am holding for the forseeable future. This project may very well be the game changer the crypto world needs.
maxsinner

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:24:06 AM

I know its price talk, but this coin ran to 49k before, once we get momentum we move.. Momentum has been running against us for days, but that seems like it might be changing now, dev is doing great, things are settling down.... Price should take care of itself now... There was blatently some mass panic selling this morning too..

You better hope that CryptCoin and VeriCoin don't land on Mintpal anytime soon or you will be losing then even more momentum. I am not saying that VRC and especially CRY are good coins, but both will be pumped like there is no tomorrow when they get to Mintpal.
Jherek

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:24:12 AM

See you then.

Cheers.

Just that whales dont care for that. They pump and dump any coin, no matterwhat.
And XC just got pumped and dumped
Some just didn't realize it yet and dream of a solid investment... in cryptocurrencies... with money the'd need elsewhere
Some just never learn
hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:24:19 AM

What the hell...CRY is at 0.00084 and they have nothing..

Also this relentless selling never stops...like they play with infinite ammo.

Hope this doesn't put to much pressure on the team and they organize a test with a big bounty for REV2.

its gonna get tested anyway , just claim you have it for once and leave it to others to prove you wrong, its like begging for beeing discredited and inviting the fudsters in, you give the people that want the coin to fail the power by working towards them instead of ignoring them and working towards the believers with positive news and communication. just stupid in this cryptoworld. shake them of and start marketing, there is noone in the crypt thread questioning their anon all day, this team is to nice and focused on the neisayers at the moment.

Rev2 will shut them up bounty or not
mikemikemike
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:24:25 AM

Credentials look good indeed.

This is the problem right now: Trusted solution = bad plan / fundamental design flaw

True

So are other coins

True

It's still top 20 marketcap... you can't go top10 in a few days. Seriously. The price went ahead of the fundamentals.

The price did overtake the fundamentals. But it just crashed down way below its true value. It's now going to recover.

Edit: and just to answer you like other coins bit, it doesn't matter what other coins have planned. This is the first coin I've seen in a while with a truly excellent DEV. This is all that matters. This guy is an absolute genius. The same type of genius that made bitcoin what it is today. This is the most important thing by a mile. You can have everything looking great on paper, but without the propper person to put it all together, its going to fail.

Look at what's been accomplished in less than a month, and imagine what's going to get accomplished in the next month. Then imagine three.

I wouldn't be here if I didn't think I could make a ridiculous amount of money buying this stock. And now I have, at ridiculously low prices.

Anyways, enough defending this project. The Dev speaks for himself with the work he does.

Enjoy.
vual

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:24:43 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1NupxasQWs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1NupxasQWs
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:29:01 AM

1. 24 Hour volume on MINTPAL is around 1500 BTC

2. Lets say 2/3 (1000 BTC ) of that volume is constantly sitting on MINTPAL (or Cryptsy ) WALLETS

3. Based on some calculations ( logarithmic scale stalking 0-30 days 3.33%)  you can take about 1/10 of that volume is constantly producing COINS IN MINTPALs and Cryptsy-is WALLETS

4. Lets say (based on calculations) 100 BTC of XC producing 3.33% coins EVERY FUCKING DAY (and I'm sure that I'm being gentle with that calculation).

5 3.33% of approx. 100 BTC is roughly 3.33 BTC of XC ....every fucking day you donate 3.33 BTC to MINTPAL and the don't even say THANK YOU MORONS.... in ten days that is 33.3 BTC of XC - not bad - what do you think ?...  Grin

Just withdraw your XC from exchanges and you will see how price of XC goes UP - significantly

They selling you your own coins guys and you dont see that ?  Cool
lohveh

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:29:59 AM

See you then.

Cheers.

I took your advices when you spoke about the buy wall @200k (sold all my xc on it, then bought back today @100)
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:31:20 AM

WE should use that 1-6 as standard reply to FUD.

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
maxsinner

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:31:43 AM

2. Lets say 2/3 (1000 BTC ) of that volume is constantly sitting on MINTPAL (or Cryptsy ) WALLETS

3. Based on some calculations ( logarithmic scale stalking 0-30 days 3.33%)  you can take about 1/10 of that volume is constantly producing COINS IN MINTPALs and Cryptsy-is WALLETS

4. Lets say (based on calculations) 100 BTC of XC producing 3.33% coins EVERY FUCKING DAY (and I'm sure that I'm being gentle with that calculation).

5 3.33% of approx. 100 BTC is roughly 3.33 BTC of XC ....every fucking day you donate 3.33 BTC to MINTPAL and the don't even say THANK YOU MORONS.... in ten days that is 33.3 BTC of XC - not bad - what do you think ?...  Grin

Just withdraw your XC from exchanges and you will see how price of XC goes UP - significantly

Do you realize that  24h volume does not equal the total number of coins? A lot of that are just the same coins being traded over and over and over.
policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:32:01 AM

You better hope that CryptCoin and VeriCoin don't land on Mintpal anytime soon or you will be losing then even more momentum. I am not saying that VRC and especially CRY are good coins, but both will be pumped like there is no tomorrow when they get to Mintpal.

This is most certainly a possibility, but vrc and cc still fall short of the anon tech and dev credibility work that has been going on with XC for 3 weeks now. I mean we r still expecting whitepapers and stuff, while here u got something actually working!
So sure, they ll get their share, they ll get their opportunity, and it will most likely have a hit on XC price, but when things get really rolling here and word is out, it will ascend non stop

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:32:49 AM

Do you realize that  24h volume does not equal the total number of coins? A lot of that are just the same coins being traded over and over and over.

Read again you mathematically illiterate moron
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:33:06 AM

There is also another issues with this, exchanges don't stake.
mikemikemike
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:33:44 AM

See you then.

Cheers.

I took your advices when you spoke about the buy wall @200k (sold all my xc on it, then bought back today @100)

I'm glad dude. Good luck with the future. Hold for another few weeks and you should have a decent 500% ROI.
dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:35:12 AM

There is also another issues with this, exchanges don't stake.

yes they do
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: