Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:26:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:52:36 AM

XC coin is the future... Grin

yep ..it has 10 times lower price than is should be. Soon as we finish android wallet and REV.2 price will be at Litecoin range in no time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Krushang

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 09:08:27 AM

Certainly is the future!!

One coin I have so much faith in Smiley

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Mwalshe89

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:16:12 AM

yep ..it has 10 times lower price than is should be. Soon as we finish android wallet and REV.2 price will be at Litecoin range in no time

I couldn't agree with you more. Been doing my research and the Dev is talented beyond belief. There used to be a saying in my old workplace that one brilliant coder is better than ten average ones. Plus, the idea of a decentralised anonymous currency is excellent. There is no point having an anonymous currency if its centralised. Just gives it one huge point of failure. Can't see darkcoin holding its market share against XC for long.

PS: has the Dev given a rough indicator of the expected timeframe for Rev 2? He seems to be working really hard and I'm just wondering whether he's started developing it yet, and if he hasn't, how long he expect it to take?
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:20:58 AM

I couldn't agree with you more. Been doing my research and the Dev is talented beyond belief. There used to be a saying in my old workplace that one brilliant coder is better than ten average ones. Plus, the idea of a decentralised anonymous currency is excellent. There is no point having an anonymous currency if its centralised. Just gives it one huge point of failure. Can't see darkcoin holding its market share against XC for long.

PS: has the Dev given a rough indicator of the expected timeframe for Rev 2? He seems to be working really hard and I'm just wondering whether he's started developing it yet, and if he hasn't, how long he expect it to take?

Some of the answers can be found here on XC forum: http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/9-qa-week-1-answers/
saberu

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:35:18 AM

Even though I think XC will be the best anonymous coin going forward I have diversified 1/3 of my coins to buy VRC because XC is probably going to sit at this price until the new release and I need profits. Definitely going to buy back into XC with my VRC profits though!

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Su3XiYekKKk4FRHaaMneseJHcykGfswVb3
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 09:47:31 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2014, 10:56:14 AM by benthach

I've deleted everything and download v1.36
It never connect and never syn
Please check into this.
A serious coin candidate can't just keep having broken blockchain(delayed) and broken wallet often.
new user come in, download wallet and it never syn. they will delete and moving on.
Thanks!

Updated Windows Wallet released

http://xc-official.com/release/wallets/

v1.36 - this is only for users wishing to test xnode, it is not a "required" update unless you want to use the xnode feature

User Guides

http://xc-official.com/XCPlatform/user_guides/

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Mwalshe89

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:52:07 AM

Some of the answers can be found here on XC forum: http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/9-qa-week-1-answers/

Soooo. Rev 2 will be out probably around early July time.

As of the last bubble, there was no xnodes and no peer review, and thats just the most notable things, yet the price still hit 0.0005. Now the price has bottomed out from the last bubble, you can see this because of the higher lows we hit everytime. Was 0.00008, then 0.0001011, then 0.0001016 and now 0.000107, plus the 12H MACD is about to go green for the first time since the end of the last bubble.

If I'm right were gonna see a slow and gradual rise up to 0.0002 over the next week and then a new bubble form that's going to take us up well past 0.001 in anticipation of Rev 2.

Exciting.

braxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:59:20 AM

As of the last bubble, there was no xnodes and no peer review, and thats just the most notable things, yet the price still hit 0.0005. Now the price has bottomed out from the last bubble, you can see this because of the higher lows we hit everytime. Was 0.00008, then 0.0001011, then 0.0001016 and now 0.000107, plus the 12H MACD is about to go green for the first time since the end of the last bubble.

If I'm right were gonna see a slow and gradual rise up to 0.0002 over the next week and then a new bubble form that's going to take us up well past 0.001 in anticipation of Rev 2.

Exciting.

a zero to much my friend Smiley
GameStarter

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:18:33 AM

i have never been so exited by a coin before. Dev keep going the good work.

XChat adress + Key: XVgjcg7tnFgkthL2hi4yvXiU66FWkZ
Key: bjmK3SsiNEUC2VJkcEGTMRBmqYx3rXhxRh39BvbtpAof
mikemikemike
Copper Member

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:25:24 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2014, 10:36:57 AM by mikemikemike

Exciting.

I can nearly +1 with you on this.

Only issues are, that the MACD is only crossing because bitcoinwisdom only has data upto the end of the last bubble. MACD is a lagging indicator, but it won't work properly until a full data set is achieved.

Secondly, the 0.000107 bottom could be broken. 0.000103-0.000105 is still possible. You using slightly too small time frames, but you are correct, the lows are getting higher and higher, this is a perfect sign after a crash.

Thirdly, while I agree on your philosophy that people will buy in anticipation and sell on delivery, I still think to break 0.001 Rev 2 will need to be released. We need a fully functioning advantage over the other anonymous currencies before we can overtake them. It's coming though, I have no doubt about it.

Anyways, yes, we have bottomed. Yes, we are slowly rising. Yes, bubbles form after slow rises.

Got a good feeling about the next month. Think 0.001 is more likely than not. Was going to sell in a couple of weeks and then rebuy at a later date but didnt realise Rev 2 was only a few weeks away.

Got my phone alerts set up when the price hits 0.0002. Expecting it soon. Will post another update then. You don't lose 80% of your value on a solid investment without the price at least doubling after that 80% loss. Shortly after.

Also, If anyone wants to sell blocks of over 50k+ XC please let me know. I've got a few ex colleagues who are interested in building a stake. Escrow only.

Hope you all have a splendid week.

Peaceeeee

ChilliWinter

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:43:59 AM

Exciting.

Only issues are, that the MACD is only crossing because bitcoinwisdom only has data upto the end of the last bubble. MACD is a lagging indicator, but it won't work properly until a full data set is achieved.

Secondly, the 0.000107 bottom could be broken. 0.000103-0.000105 is still possible. You using slightly too small time frames, but you are correct, the lows are getting higher and higher, this is a perfect sign after a crash.

Thirdly, while I agree on your philosophy that people will buy in anticipation and sell on delivery, I still think to break 0.001 Rev 2 will need to be released. We need a fully functioning advantage over the other anonymous currencies before we can overtake them. It's coming though, I have no doubt about it.

Anyways, yes, we have bottomed. Yes, we are slowly rising. Yes, bubbles form after slow rises.

Got a good feeling about the next month. Think 0.001 is more likely than not. Was going to sell in a couple of weeks and then rebuy at a later date but didnt realise Rev 2 was only a few weeks away.

Got my phone alerts set up when the price hits 0.0002. Expecting it soon. Will post another update then. You don't lose 80% of your value on a solid investment without the price at least doubling after that 80% loss. Shortly after.

Also, If anyone wants to sell blocks of over 50k+ XC please let me know. I've got a few ex colleagues who are interested in building a stake. Escrow only.

Peaceeeee

lol a zero to much here too  Wink

Cloakcoin, Blocknet and Syscoin supporter
reebokasss

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:55:12 AM

What do you think, how long price will be steady like now? And when we will see next rising? I think it will be in 2-3 days and we will reach 150-170k Smiley

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
mikemikemike
Copper Member

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:17:30 AM

Exciting.

Peaceeeee

lol a zero to much here too  Wink

Jesus Christ. My bad. Been running around far too much. Need a holiday.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:18:20 AM

Even though I think XC will be the best anonymous coin going forward I have diversified 1/3 of my coins to buy VRC because XC is probably going to sit at this price until the new release and I need profits. Definitely going to buy back into XC with my VRC profits though!

Hope you do well in VRC... was just looking at it actually..If I wasnt a moron and dumped coins into black...I would have coins left to put into VRC:/
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 11:57:03 AM

how to run an xnode;
1. download wallet http://xc-official.com/downloads.html
2. click and run x11coin-qt.exe
3. exit XC wallet
4. go to user/AppData/Roaming/X11coin
5. create/add file X11Coin.conf
6. in X11Coin.conf file add;

addnode=west01.xcnode.xc-official.com
addnode=east01.xcnode.xc-official.com
reservebalance=20
rpcuser=bitcoinrpc
rpcpassword=4eKM85fU16dfJj97r1Zp1gJJ8pHRdv952bZAtu2LpMiv

note i have no idea what is 4eKM85fU16dfJj97r1Zp1gJJ8pHRdv952bZAtu2LpMiv but it was instructed to have during my first run-xc-xnode-mainnet.bat

7. save and exit then run run-xc-xnode-mainnet.bat
8. done. just wait... and wait... for something to happen.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:13:28 PM

Thrash has won our contest: http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/20-logoround-1/?p=134

I personally think we should keep the logo matte and 2d but change the color to blue.
ChilliWinter

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:19:57 PM

Wanna be free ? use XC

Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:25:58 PM

Thrash has won our contest: http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/20-logoround-1/?p=134

I personally think we should keep the logo matte and 2d but change the color to blue.

Well done thrash, best entry won IMO.... Leave it to others to fight over the colour Cheesy

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
ChilliWinter

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:27:36 PM

Congrats Thrash

ChilliWinter

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:29:29 PM

Redeem Freedom, Use XC !

Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: