Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:37:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wevus

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 07:09:57 PM

Probably a good idea even for small hodlers to sell around 20% of their XC for a coin being pumped.
Im not following your logic here. Please elaborate.

XChat: XQ6YhjRgXHuZKPwDTps6J6i8mwdYnXYdtY
Donatations for the starving pigmies: XC XSoc3Eb7u2EwMaqV6jYChHrhdDvtZp6Cap
BTC 1ALk4YtmNTLwAvPZszQvrNwmrUBSUPXNKr

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wevus

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 07:12:43 PM

Probably a good idea even for small hodlers to sell around 20% of their XC for a coin being pumped.

It's being dumped. Check the charts. Stop trying to get people to buy into your sell orders.

Now please, GTFO with your shitty clone coin that won't even be around in two months. The only difference between this clone and DRK is dark already has the technology working and its had the publicity.

Ps: if you think VRC is so good, please hold it until tomorrow.

PinkCoin is already anon from my understanding, and can be purchased for pennies compared to VRC. I do not want any coin to fail, but I damn sure do not want to see people get scammed either.

saberu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:15:01 PM

Even a DRK clone is worth 0.001  Tongue

Hell even a fake pump and dump coin gets pumped to 70k, not that I would buy one (cough: CRY).

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Su3XiYekKKk4FRHaaMneseJHcykGfswVb3
wevus

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 07:18:03 PM

Even a DRK clone is worth 0.001  Tongue

Hell even a fake pump and dump coin gets pumped to 70k, not that I would buy one (cough: CRY).
I have only bought 3 coins since entering the crypto world. BTC, DRK and XC. I have mined the rest sold all but BC, XHC so far.

hrt

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:19:33 PM

i am angry like goddamn basher i wanna crash someone's skull and break it fucking down

fuck i wish only VRC would be fucking shattered crushed down hell delisted double spent dumped to 93 sats and everyone holding that crap got burned and buried all investment then should to sell everything to become

a beggar and die at the cattle slaughter

i don't get it dumbasses are selling every thin air to get into the quick buck vrc scam

story repeats itself no one can learn

I just dropped 8k vrc on bitrex, bter, and made a nice lil bit of pocket change, I think its a scam too. I could be wrong, but at those prices they can have them.
I am not sure what I think about XHC either, The only thing they have at this point is honesty. Their mixing node from what I gather is elementary from compared to XC.

If I am wrong, please inform me otherwise before I dump 30k XHC.

i just annoyed the thing as the time is going on, the less ground makes bag holding cost-effective. its inarguable that there are TOO MUCH coins around. they are dilute the mass attention that way making people

unpredictable gamblers. there are no obvious reasons to dump a good coin, aren't they? there are no reasons to dump VRC if its good, right? there are no arguable reasons to untimely exit with loses when everyone

confident XC will rally soon. damn, but they exit, jump in trains moving reverse to each other and that they are ready to dump their profits and even loses at the next stop to catch the next train asap

i bought XC for ridiculous 160005 satoshi when it has had all the apparent signs of uptrend. but it dropped to 100k because there is new plaything where money flows

in your place, considering tomorrow no one remember wtf XHC was, i would have dumped everything and have done small day tradings

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:23:06 PM

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking a modules that could be implemented within our forum. If you have any suggestions of free modules let me know. Here is the IP.Board page: http://community.invisionpower.com/files/

One of the ones that I do like is tracker which let us track bugs/suggestions for core development:

http://community.invisionpower.com/files/file/2066-tracker/

Another one is awards to make users that help out stand out:

http://community.invisionpower.com/files/file/2650-awards-system/

I'm also thinking about an auto welcome members plugin that would point users to tutorials/info regarding XC.

Thanks,
Daniel
wevus

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 07:24:55 PM

i am angry like goddamn basher i wanna crash someone's skull and break it fucking down

fuck i wish only VRC would be fucking shattered crushed down hell delisted double spent dumped to 93 sats and everyone holding that crap got burned and buried all investment then should to sell everything to become

i don't get it dumbasses are selling every thin air to get into the quick buck vrc scam

I just dropped 8k vrc on bitrex, bter, and made a nice lil bit of pocket change, I think its a scam too. I could be wrong, but at those prices they can have them.
I am not sure what I think about XHC either, The only thing they have at this point is honesty. Their mixing node from what I gather is elementary from compared to XC.

i just annoyed the thing as the time is going on, the less ground makes bag holding cost-effective. its inarguable that there are TOO MUCH coins around. they are dilute the mass attention that way making people

unpredictable gamblers. there are no obvious reasons to dump a good coin, aren't they? there are no reasons to dump VRC if its good, right? there are no arguable reasons to untimely exit with loses when everyone

confident XC will rally soon. damn, but they exit, jump in trains moving reverse to each other and that they are ready to dump their profits and even loses at the next stop to catch the next train asap

i bought XC for ridiculous 160005 satoshi when it has had all the apparent signs of uptrend. but it dropped to 100k because there is new plaything where money flows

in your place, considering tomorrow no one remember wtf XHC was, i would have dumped everything and have done small day tradings

I feel your frustration with XC's current price. I got into DRK kind of early, and TBH I feel much better about XC's future than DRK's.
Hang in there brother: Is my honest opinion, to give up on XC would be a mistake.

Mwalshe89

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:29:02 PM

I feel your frustration with XC's current price. I got into DRK kind of early, and TBH I feel much better about XC's future than DRK's.
Hang in there brother: Is my honest opinion, to give up on XC would be a mistake.

Also. What he fails to mention is most people lose money trading. The best thing to do is just buy and hold good investments.
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 07:34:09 PM

Massive VRC buy wall at 0.00015 just got smashed. Perchance some of that money will head our way.

(Now wouldn't it be convenient if that XC 19000 sell wall on mintpal came back?)

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 07:35:09 PM

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking a modules that could be implemented within our forum. If you have any suggestions of free modules let me know. Here is the IP.Board page: http://community.invisionpower.com/files/

One of the ones that I do like is tracker which let us track bugs/suggestions for core development:

http://community.invisionpower.com/files/file/2066-tracker/

Another one is awards to make users that help out stand out:

I'm also thinking about an auto welcome members plugin that would point users to tutorials/info regarding XC.

Thanks,
Daniel

Nice one Teka. These ideas look pretty useful.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
saberu

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:39:20 PM

Also. What he fails to mention is most people lose money trading. The best thing to do is just buy and hold good investments.

I lost over $30k by not selling XC near it`s ATH, swings and roundabouts. $30k is a lot of money considering you can buy a house for $100k in most countries. I now realise the HODL until death mindset is not a good way to make money when the markets are controlled by super pumps at these low prices.

Take Litecoin for example, it hit $60 on the Chinese exchange (BTER) I was one of the few people to be able to sell some coins at that price before the crash but I had already stupidly sold most of my coins at $1.8 (sold 1700 LTC) before the pump. But again if I was bag holding LTC I would not have sold at $30 or $60 and waited for it to drop to $20.

You may as well be holding a bag of sweets because you cant get any real world money until you sell.

ChilliWinter

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:42:01 PM

that's so .... true

Cloakcoin, Blocknet and Syscoin supporter
Mwalshe89

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:47:19 PM

I lost over $30k by not selling XC near it`s ATH, swings and roundabouts. $30k is a lot of money considering you can buy a house for $100k in most countries. I now realise the HODL until death mindset is not a good way to make money when the markets are controlled by super pumps at these low prices.

Take Litecoin for example, it hit $60 on the Chinese exchange (BTER) I was one of the few people to be able to sell some coins at that price before the crash but I had already stupidly sold most of my coins at $1.8 (sold 1700 LTC) before the pump. But again if I was bag holding LTC I would not have sold at $30 or $60 and waited for it to drop to $20.

You may as well be holding a bag of sweets because you cant get any real world money until you sell.

And this is why your not a trader. You didn't sell when the markets high, and now your trying to get people to sell when it's well below its low.

Seriously, allot of money has leaked out of XC in the last few hours into VTC, so much that the price dropped 20%, so you then come here and tell people to transfer their money over to VTC when the dump is commencing. Meaning, they would have to sell out at a 20% loss to get into a coin that's being dumped.

I can't put into words how stupid that is.
threecats

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:54:15 PM

And this is why your not a trader. You didn't sell when the markets high, and now your trying to get people to sell when it's well below its low.

Seriously, allot of money has leaked out of XC in the last few hours into VTC, so much that the price dropped 20%, so you then come here and tell people to transfer their money over to VTC when the dump is commencing. Meaning, they would have to sell out at a 20% loss to get into a coin that's being dumped.

this.
saberu

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:58:39 PM

I didnt mean now and I didnt even mention buying VRC. I just said it is probably a good idea to diversify into more than one coin. I do like XC at this price but the volume is just too low. I will probably dump the rest of my XC at around 115k if VRC has a good buying oppurtunity like back to 11k.

But that doesnt mean I hate XC. There is nothing stopping me buying back into XC in the future, like when they have some news and market volume.

Between me and a friend we collectively missed out on around $80k profit by not selling XC near its high because we got too emotional yet I see the professional traders in here keep emotions out of it can easily short a coin in the short term while holding a positive outlook in the long term.

edit: Just wanted to add, yes I was very stupid to sell LTC that low but thats because I didnt understand how the markets were being manipulated and I was believing too much in price. But now that I have started trading full time I will not make the same mistake.

I suck at trading, I am just a beginner. I only made $300 shorting VRC on the pump excluding my long gains (around $2-3k). $300 is rubbish and you will probably laugh, but how much money did Mr XC bag hold forever make in the same day? Nothing.

Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:02:30 PM

Remember its difficult to let go of large amounts at the peaks...

I see few better investments at current prices than XC.. It really stands off the page as far as I am concerned.

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 08:08:50 PM

Hey, that 19000 ask is back on mintpal. Someone bag it quick.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 08:10:53 PM

Hey, that 19000 ask is back on mintpal. Someone bag it quick.

Ha ha. Missed it folks.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
Mwalshe89

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:14:49 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2014, 08:33:17 PM by Mwalshe89

I didnt mean now and I didnt even mention buying VRC. I just said it is probably a good idea to diversify into more than one coin. I do like XC at this price but the volume is just too low. I will probably dump the rest of my XC at around 115k if VRC has a good buying oppurtunity like back to 11k.

But that doesnt mean I hate XC. There is nothing stopping me buying back into XC in the future, like when they have some news and market volume.

Between me and a friend we collectively missed out on around $80k profit by not selling XC near its high because we got too emotional yet I see the professional traders in here keep emotions out of it can easily short a coin in the short term while holding a positive outlook in the long term.

edit: Just wanted to add, yes I was very stupid to sell LTC that low but thats because I didnt understand how the markets were being manipulated and I was believing too much in price. But now that I have started trading full time I will not make the same mistake.

Firstly, your a bagholder, not people investing now. Smart people sold out ages ago and will begin rebuying now, not the other way around.

Secondly, your last few posts on the XC thread, the XC thread, have mentioned VRC a load of times. To the point where I had to check your previous posts just to make sure you wern't some VRC shill promoting the coins pump and dump around the forum.

Thirdly, you don't promote diversification when the price is well below its natural low, you promote it when it's climbing exponentially. And you definitely don't do it when the coins price is guaranteed to double in the next month.

Fourthly, Its the weekend. Since when has volume not taken a huge dive on a weekend.

Finally, if you think LTC's price has anything to do with manipulation then seriously stop trading now. Only people who don't understand how markets work claim the swings that they don't understand are because of manipulation. It's like the kids who don't get their favourite Christmas presents blaming it on Santa Claus.
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:34:50 PM

well bought a few more at these prices. Thanks honorcoin! Easy profit for 24 hours of mining.

I cant help myself, XC is like.... crack...

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: