Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:41:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
maxsinner

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:45:00 AM

Get your popcorn and enjoy the DRK bubble pop today.. As masternodes still don't work, most seem to be forgetting this...

They do work, it's the payments/incentive for running one that does not... get your facts straight.

This. What's with the lies? It's one thing if you're clueless but completely another if you intentionally spread lies. There are currently hundreds of masternodes RUNNING and OPERATIONAL.

DRK is going this strong atm because of rumors that it will be added to bitfinex.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:45:58 AM

Get your popcorn and enjoy the DRK bubble pop today.. As masternodes still don't work, most seem to be forgetting this...

I'm with you guys and I'm for XC but look objectively DRK didn't have in history so big drop like we had some days ago from almost 50K to 10K!!! what think about it?

when DRK went down, we went UP. Now this trend tourned around and we are going hard down  Undecided

Quote from: provenceday on May 29, 2014, 04:52:44 AM
Quote from: trdiablo on May 29, 2014, 04:48:55 AM

So the idiots at DRK place a buy order at 15000 satoshi. Then they annouce a lot of bullshit on the forum and on twitter, knowing that 999 of the 1000 people will sell at the smallest hesitation.

Then they get to buy a shitload of XC around 15000 satoshi which they keep dumping in large batches between 30000 and 22000 (still on-going) to scare other people so they also sell off and besides that they make a lot of money doing that.

Don't be alarmed, we will go back up and we will pass DRK in value. The community is already dumping DRK without any FUD on-going
[/size]

that's the truth!

Stop using bold/capital letters, your making this thread immature even tho you are defending the coin.

Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:46:37 AM

Provenceday stop acting so retarded.

You also miss a zero on your prices  Roll Eyes

Oh yea btw:

DRK 0.010

XC 0.005

SOON

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
insanedumps

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:47:24 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 10:06:25 AM by insanedumps

One thing to notice .

I m not going to post FuD on DRK thread because im not worried about the tech of XC

The time is our friend . Tic tac tic tac =)

and +1 for stop capital letters + bold .....
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:48:08 AM

I'm stuck with 830 blocks remaining.  anyone got an idea why?

Just bought like 1k XC, I wan't to mint some but wallett doesn't sync.

520Bit

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:50:03 AM

How to put XC in cold storage with windows wallet?

Could I simply save my priv key to a flash drive?

Exactly!
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:50:50 AM

Sell now and you will get eaten by whales.

Hold and you will become a whale

It's easy as that people.

What we are witnessing here is a shift in the balance of power, XC will reign supreme but it will not be without fighting hard.
Don't look at the charts 24/7 just put your XC on cold storage, look at the charts once daily if you really must, but just carry on with your life and don't worry.
In 3-4 weeks XC will redefine the whole landscape of crypto. You will look back at this time laughing.

Like you, I have a lot riding in this, if XC goes to the moon I will have a lot less to worry about. In my opinion it is not a question of "if" but when and I am confident.

Don't worry about the trolls, the fudders and all the people out there that are trying to put XC down. They fear the potential disruptive nature of XC and will do anything to keep it from blooming, in the end they lose.
But fear not, nothing fundamentally has changed, the same aspects of XC that convinced you to invest still stand and are become clearer every second the dev is working on the project.

The fear of loss outweighs the potential of gains, you feel uncomfortable right now I understand. But imagine the feeling in a couple of weeks when you see that you sold at a tremendous loss.
It was clear that this is no "get rich scheme" XC is different, XC is a company rolled out to provide a revolutionary financial service for the digital age. This is the first opportunity since Bitcoin itself to invest in a technology still in it's infancy that will revolutionize the way business is done.

Don't be fooled by the confirmation bias, right now negativists and fudders seem to be in the majority, but only because they scream the loudest. Holders and believers in XC are just waiting for this to blow over and are quietly watching the markets. I am one of them, but I felt I had to get this message out to you.

Stand fast

Springfield

One of the most reasonable posts so far!  Words of wisdom!!!
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 08:51:38 AM

close/exit wallet and open again

I'm stuck with 830 blocks remaining.  anyone got an idea why?

Just bought like 1k XC, I wan't to mint some but wallett doesn't sync.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:51:43 AM

I'm with you guys and I'm for XC but look objectively DRK didn't have in history so big drop like we had some days ago from almost 50K to 10K!!! what think about it?

when DRK went down, we went UP. Now this trend tourned around and we are going hard down  Undecided

Quote from: provenceday on May 29, 2014, 04:52:44 AM
Quote from: trdiablo on May 29, 2014, 04:48:55 AM

So the idiots at DRK place a buy order at 15000 satoshi. Then they annouce a lot of bullshit on the forum and on twitter, knowing that 999 of the 1000 people will sell at the smallest hesitation.

Then they get to buy a shitload of XC around 15000 satoshi which they keep dumping in large batches between 30000 and 22000 (still on-going) to scare other people so they also sell off and besides that they make a lot of money doing that.

Don't be alarmed, we will go back up and we will pass DRK in value. The community is already dumping DRK without any FUD on-going[/b]

that's the truth!

Dude seriously. Why the large fonts and you need to post proof first.

Mods please modify this post.!

sorry for the large fonts.
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:52:08 AM

What we are witnessing here is a shift in the balance of power, XC will reign supreme but it will not be without fighting hard.
Don't look at the charts 24/7 just put your XC on cold storage, look at the charts once daily if you really must, but just carry on with your life and don't worry.
In 3-4 weeks XC will redefine the whole landscape of crypto. You will look back at this time laughing.

Like you, I have a lot riding in this, if XC goes to the moon I will have a lot less to worry about. In my opinion it is not a question of "if" but when and I am confident.

Don't worry about the trolls, the fudders and all the people out there that are trying to put XC down. They fear the potential disruptive nature of XC and will do anything to keep it from blooming, in the end they lose.
But fear not, nothing fundamentally has changed, the same aspects of XC that convinced you to invest still stand and are become clearer every second the dev is working on the project.

The fear of loss outweighs the potential of gains, you feel uncomfortable right now I understand. But imagine the feeling in a couple of weeks when you see that you sold at a tremendous loss.
It was clear that this is no "get rich scheme" XC is different, XC is a company rolled out to provide a revolutionary financial service for the digital age. This is the first opportunity since Bitcoin itself to invest in a technology still in it's infancy that will revolutionize the way business is done.

Don't be fooled by the confirmation bias, right now negativists and fudders seem to be in the majority, but only because they scream the loudest. Holders and believers in XC are just waiting for this to blow over and are quietly watching the markets. I am one of them, but I felt I had to get this message out to you.

Stand fast

Springfield

Completley agree, ive learned the hard way today and sold some of my DRK at the wrong time, the FUDsters do alot of damage here, ive got some more DRK that i want to exchange but will wait for it to hit its high.

Ive lost around $300 today, i want to get a good stake in XC because i feel its got more potential.

If anyone has some spare XC throw at me, that would be appreciated I want to support this coin the best i can Smiley

XWrc6mjjn2cU8pcE9CDJ41kVdEQW6C5kdG

No im going to stay away from my computer tomorrow and hopefully my XC get back up to where they were when i bought them, i bought in around $1.40 and didnt think they would get any lower.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
maxsinner

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:52:40 AM

One thing to notice .

I m going to post FuD on DRK thread because im not worried about the tech of XC

I am actually going to troll them, because I am pissed that they forced Teka to go into a selfmoderated thread, which in this community has always been a red flag.
insanedumps

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:53:34 AM

Stand fast

Springfield

I'm ok with this =)
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:54:53 AM

One thing to notice .

I am actually going to troll them, because I am pissed that they forced Teka to go into a selfmoderated thread, which in this community has always been a red flag.

sorry for the capital letters, will not post it anymore. so many troller....
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:56:26 AM

This has gotten way out of hand

DRK holders are SO IMMATURE I can't believe it.

I almost lost faith in crypto/humanity.

I know we can win this in long term guys.

Just keep an eye on the GOAL

NEW WALLET UPDATE coming soon!

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:56:29 AM

One thing to notice .

You can do whatever you want, but don't state it publicly anywhere because they will associate you with XC.

Scriptiee

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:56:36 AM

One thing to notice .

Lol? no one forced anyone into anything, you keep saying that to yourself. XC ladyboys started trolling DRK thread from the very beginning and look, thread is not moderated still. THere were anoncoin trolls and others and the thread is 1000+ pages strong and not moderated.

Again my question keeps getting ignored:

Any link to a reputable vetting of the code? no?
roede94105

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:57:04 AM

Very noobish question here, why is this coin considered very strong and advanced if even the mixing function is not effective as of now?

Is it because the fundamentals of the code are better than the competition?

Or only the intentions?

bump
520Bit

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:57:14 AM

Why DRK devs are so scare of XC devs? Man, let me invest more.
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:57:56 AM

Stand fast

Springfield

I'm ok with this =)

+1, we will overcome the difficulty and shine  soon.
Terzo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:58:04 AM

One thing to notice .

Lol? no one forced anyone into anything, you keep saying that to yourself. XC ladyboys started trolling DRK thread from the very beginning and look, thread is not moderated still. THere were anoncoin trolls and others and the thread is 1000+ pages strong and not moderated.

Again my question keeps getting ignored:

Any link to a reputable vetting of the code? no?
+1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: