Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:52:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483650 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:02:20 AM

i will simply ignore all stupid FUDs from now on.

enjoy my staking XC.

CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:05:40 AM

Anyone is crazy not to buy at these prices. XC is highly undervalued at the moment.

dirty dirty cheap.

Not even during DRK's run did I ever see a buy order of 100 bitcoins. Serious investors are getting behind XC. Can't believe people would let go of them this cheap just because of some nasty FUD. Could also be a bit of a correction too, who knows.

Have faith, buy more and we will be rewarded heavily.   I have no fear even though I am in the top 4 rich list.   Not letting my coins go so easily when I believe in the long term success of what will be delivered.

Top 4? You are very rich!!!

Was... but will be... Cheesy

Can you show us your XC address?

Staking Address: XPSfm6kq7WeKRr9bMZcZCFiXQw8GCskchG

Signature: IN5Ryc6So4yOFG3NwHYlbAA4NhniGduNH6Ac6/i+mJBLkHkUG9m2DWf4kBMtH11xe95KhwMozSJEL+ok0iWQTu8=

Terzo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:07:48 AM

Why XC is going down ? what happened with the code ? Is it good ?
interupted

Activity: 258

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:09:52 AM

Its fine, some people started spreading rumors and lies about XC and scared a bunch of people. It should start correcting soon.

tat123

Activity: 261

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 06:12:43 AM

Someone I chatted with today had this to say about XC Dev...Can anyone comment please.

he cant use github properly, released update in .rar , but NO obj directory which shows he didnt test his code, plus he released an update on a 10 million

Yes I we know it was Propulsion.

He claimed there is no anonymity in the wallet.
He was also claiming the dev did not show a snipet of his code.
And the dev is a useless newb who can't compile.

Propulsion feels threatened and he is in love with DRK. I Hold DRK, BUT i am SERIOUSLY considering to liquidate. The members are really turning me off. Its becoming very spammy. Reminds me of the Mint BC war. DRK=MINT   XC = BC

DRK members... the more you post here... the less respect you are showing Evan. You are not helping your cause. Even the DRK coin members are tired of it. People who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw rocks. I will come back Sunday fellows. Don't want to listen to this shit anymore.

520Bit

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:13:35 AM

Anyone is crazy not to buy at these prices. XC is highly undervalued at the moment.

dirty dirty cheap.

Not even during DRK's run did I ever see a buy order of 100 bitcoins. Serious investors are getting behind XC. Can't believe people would let go of them this cheap just because of some nasty FUD. Could also be a bit of a correction too, who knows.

Have faith, buy more and we will be rewarded heavily.   I have no fear even though I am in the top 4 rich list.   Not letting my coins go so easily when I believe in the long term success of what will be delivered.

Signature: IN5Ryc6So4yOFG3NwHYlbAA4NhniGduNH6Ac6/i+mJBLkHkUG9m2DWf4kBMtH11xe95KhwMozSJEL+ok0iWQTu8=

Really, good job, hold it.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:13:51 AM

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
madmanbts

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:14:55 AM

I have been reading and reading hoping I can find some valuable info about the code peer review but this thread feels like chaos.
Please answer following questions:

1. What is the DEVs forum ID?
2. Who is the forum user who made the review?
3. Is there any proof that he did it other than his word?

Thanks!

go find yourself.

we are just taking too much beers.

Well this helpful response and welcoming attitude towards new potential investors will surely take XC to the MOON. Keep up the good work!

1. the DEVs forum ID is "atcsecure"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=88818

2. the code review vs fedoracoin was conducted by mindfox
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg7024211#msg7024211

3. "The code is in no way similar between the two coins.
But, I believe that one must trusts his own eyes (and compiler). Just download the source code from FedoraCoin and create a working wallet that has all the features of XC enabled. That would prove whether the claim is correct or false."

Thanks, much appreciated!
atcsecure

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 06:15:18 AM

The test release will be decentralized as well, anybody can join the xpool at any time provided they have XC's in the wallet.  This is only for testnet use only

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
520Bit

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:15:23 AM

Somebody want to buy at lower price, is it possible?
CryptoGretzky

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:16:18 AM

I have been reading and reading hoping I can find some valuable info about the code peer review but this thread feels like chaos.
Please answer following questions:

1. What is the DEVs forum ID?
2. Who is the forum user who made the review?
3. Is there any proof that he did it other than his word?

Thanks!

go find yourself.

we are just taking too much beers.

Well this helpful response and welcoming attitude towards new potential investors will surely take XC to the MOON. Keep up the good work!

1. the DEVs forum ID is "atcsecure"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=88818

2. the code review vs fedoracoin was conducted by mindfox
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg7024211#msg7024211

3. "The code is in no way similar between the two coins.
But, I believe that one must trusts his own eyes (and compiler). Just download the source code from FedoraCoin and create a working wallet that has all the features of XC enabled. That would prove whether the claim is correct or false."

Thanks, much appreciated!

People aren't necessarily rude, but there have just been too many trolls from the DRK bagholders coming here to troll by pretending to "inquire" about XC and everyone is on edge.    Please forgive them if you are seriously interested.

tianfuzi

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:17:57 AM

My friend and I insist, because we trust the XC DEV, trust XC team.My friend and I only can do is reduce anxiety, hope XC will not let us down. Smiley

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:19:18 AM

dirty dirty cheap.

That 100 BTC bid at 0.0017600 was pulled from the market right before it touched it.

Most likely there will be a huge sell off now since people are caught long.

You guys got to becareful with those very large orders, they are usually there to deceive you.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▀█▀████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀██████
████▀▀▀█████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄███████
█████████████████▄▄▄████
█████████████████▀█████
████████████▀██▀████████
████████████████████████
███████████▄▄█████▄▄█████

███████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████▀▀▀
▀▄
▌░░▐▌
█████▄▄█
████████▄
████████▌
███████
███████
██████
██████
█████
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..Play Now..
[
heartastack

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:23:26 AM

dirty dirty cheap.

That 100 BTC bid at 0.0017600 was pulled from the market right before it touched it.

You guys got to becareful with those very large orders, they are usually there to deceive you.

Just testing the market to see if it would create some market confidence. It did not.
The market is capitulating, sentiment is poor. Everyone is confused with all the FUD.
Buyers will be rewarded.
Take eyes off screen for a few weeks and have a break if you're worried. Trying to trade in current conditions will kill you.
CryptoGretzky

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:26:38 AM

dirty dirty cheap.

Just testing the market to see if it would create some market confidence. It did not.
The market is capitulating, sentiment is poor. Everyone is confused with all the FUD.
Buyers will be rewarded.
Take eyes off screen for a few weeks and have a break if you're worried. Trying to trade in current conditions will kill you.

To me, the FUD are cleared.  When XNode is out in a few weeks time, all of this will be forgotten.

Part of the selloff I think is due to Darkcoin getting on Bitfinex.   

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:30:24 AM

dirty dirty cheap.

Buyers will be rewarded.

To me, the FUD are cleared.  When XNode is out in a few weeks time, all of this will be forgotten.

Part of the selloff I think is due to Darkcoin getting on Bitfinex.   

It back at the 0.00162000, however he keeps pulling the bid before it fills.

Got to becareful here. Sittin on support at the ~0.0016 area, support held 4 times already.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▀█▀████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀██████
████▀▀▀█████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄███████
█████████████████▄▄▄████
█████████████████▀█████
████████████▀██▀████████
████████████████████████
███████████▄▄█████▄▄█████

███████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████▀▀▀
▀▄
▌░░▐▌
█████▄▄█
████████▄
████████▌
███████
███████
██████
██████
█████
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..Play Now..
[
tianfuzi

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:35:34 AM

dirty dirty cheap.

+1  Yeah.We must be careful with those very big buy wall. THX  Smiley

battbot

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:39:40 AM

+1

Thank you for publicly making yourself and your work for XC known. 
ALTCOIN_N

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:41:01 AM

dirty dirty cheap.

+1 watch out
whale is playing with small fish
1 the general trend is down
2 whale put a large wall, fish panic buy, price increase, whale sell high
3 wall removed, fish panic sell, whale buy low
4 put another wall somewhere lower
5 repeat 2-4
profit
520Bit

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:49:15 AM

dirty dirty cheap.

+1 watch out
whale is playing with small fish
1 the general trend is down
2 whale put a large wall, fish panic buy, price increase, whale sell high
3 wall removed, fish panic sell, whale buy low
4 put another wall somewhere lower
5 repeat 2-4
profit

You got the whale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: