Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:16:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 [372] 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483641 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kobaya74

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:42:06 AM

Price fell mainly because of http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-price-falls-600-us-government-30000-btc-selloff/ .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phosphorush

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:44:13 AM

is the encrypted messaging system ready? Smiley

Your account locked, please contact support.
GameStarter

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:44:39 AM

yes bitcoin fault

XChat adress + Key: XVgjcg7tnFgkthL2hi4yvXiU66FWkZ
Key: bjmK3SsiNEUC2VJkcEGTMRBmqYx3rXhxRh39BvbtpAof
ethereal73

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:52:17 AM

Can you stop talking bullshit? you made a competition between XC and DRK, it's you who continue.

You really think that price decreased because some people talk about DRK here? LMAO  Cheesy Cheesy

Finally, there have more kids like you who talk about DRK, than DRK fanboys (do you realize that?)

You are the one lowering the tone of this discussion.

All I see in your post history is arguing with people in this topic and posting rubbish like this:

We know... because XC is a pump and dump coin with a stupid community.

I'm tired of all this scam. Bye.

From your post history I can read you got into DRK early and you are scared of XC's potential. No wonder you don't want XC compared to DRK because XC is a better version of DRK already. The nodes of XC can be ran in any wallet. When R2 comes out with encrypted real time messaging, multipath TOR-like anonymity and the marketing begins, I expect DRK to crumble and XC to rise like a phoenix.

Kiss

Doesn't matter what his post history is, mine is not linked with DRK in any way, and yes i have some XC.
I read the XC thread for information about XC. what is going on, what is the dev doing, what is the roadmap for the feauture, some communication between the dev's and the community how to help each other out, some fun, like the bet yesterday!!!! and so on.
What i do not like to read is some stupid arguments about DRK how bad/good it is, i really don't care.
So yes hashnine has a point, Why was DRK mentioned in the first place?
If you want XC to go sky high, focus on XC.

piyany

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:54:40 AM

"To prevent fraud and abuse a customized trust system based on PKI has been designed to weight good nodes over bad nodes, and this is tied to the fee structure to provide an incentive based solution"

So how is this trust system and incentive based solution going to work? How does this compare to what's darkcoin is doing? Can someone ELI5?
hashnine

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:17:55 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 10:29:16 AM by hashnine

Can you stop talking bullshit? you made a competition between XC and DRK, it's you who continue.

You really think that price decreased because some people talk about DRK here? LMAO  Cheesy Cheesy

Finally, there have more kids like you who talk about DRK, than DRK fanboys (do you realize that?)

All I see in your post history is arguing with people in this topic and posting rubbish like this:

From your post history I can read you got into DRK early and you are scared of XC's potential. No wonder you don't want XC compared to DRK because XC is a better version of DRK already. The nodes of XC can be ran in any wallet. When R2 comes out with encrypted real time messaging, multipath TOR-like anonymity and the marketing begins, I expect DRK to crumble and XC to rise like a phoenix.

Kiss

FUD, FUD, FUD, can you stop FUD ? you come here promote Monero, and you talk about my history?

You know why a tons of peoples on bitcointalk think XC community is stupid? because of people like you.

If you learn to read your first language properly , you can see that i talk about dumper in this community, of course, you don't know how to read properly and you selected the only one message i have written when i was nervous: cause of dumpers.

You are this kind of guys who can't make the peace in this world, because you are constantly in competition with others person because you don't accept the difference.

Like i said (but you don't know how to read english language) i have more XC than DRK, so i'm not scared about XC, you really need to learn how to read my signature too.

When some peoples will decide to DDoS XC because of the kids like you, at the moment i hope you will stop your bullshit here.

PS: english is not my first language.

EDIT: Finally you can't reply because you got owned, again and again  Wink and of course i  Cheesy

Careful XC anonymous coin is a scam
tr8kr

Activity: 661

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:21:24 AM

Can you do this on PM please.

Thank you

Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:09:29 AM

0.00115510   86442.84029241   99.85012482

Buy wall is still there 100BTC

I think the rocket is being fueled.

Cinni pump looks over
VRC deffo over
DRK quiet (by DRK's standards)

Really nothing happening at the moment, volume is light, cannot help but think this is the calm before the storm....

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
hoertest

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:13:22 AM

we all should agree to stop the namedropping in here and other threads. post like randoms just fuel a discussion that leads nowhere in the end.
I think some here  feel the need to defend XC out of an inbalance in public awarness of the two coins. A few more positive articles about XC,they will come 100%, and it will be much easier to read over some FUD here and there and it will less tempting to point it out again and again. things got a little heated in the last days cause people feel big things are brewing.

I think its important to start a PR campaign soon to take that pressure of pushing and defending XC from the community a little.

roede94105

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:17:10 AM

0.00115510   86442.84029241   99.85012482

Buy wall is still there 100BTC

I think the rocket is being fueled.

Cinni pump looks over
VRC deffo over
DRK quiet (by DRK's standards)

Really nothing happening at the moment, volume is light, cannot help but think this is the calm before the storm....

I think many people hold their breath with the recent (unjustified) drop of BTC because of the announce of the FBI selling the 30k coins.

Things should go back to moving into alts once Bitcoin calms a bit.
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:18:18 AM

Kiss

Doesn't matter what his post history is, mine is not linked with DRK in any way, and yes i have some XC.
I read the XC thread for information about XC. what is going on, what is the dev doing, what is the roadmap for the feauture, some communication between the dev's and the community how to help each other out, some fun, like the bet yesterday!!!! and so on.
What i do not like to read is some stupid arguments about DRK how bad/good it is, i really don't care.

http://forum.xctalk.com/
hoertest

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:23:02 AM

Kiss

forum is great but this thread shouldn't be abandonned either
nxthing

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:28:56 AM

So today Ghash.io have 50% of hashrate on Bitcoin, 51% attack could happen anytime now...
it would be so good if altcoins could be linked to fiat. bitcoin will loose his leardrship at one point with all the evolution going on here.

Chillax FUDDY, a 51% benefits no one and Ghash isn't going to let it happen. This comment doesn't even belong here.

Last week Ghash.io was close to 50% and they said they would not let it happen again , 1 week after here we go again so i am not very confident.  I am pretty sure the last dip we had to 115 was due to bitcoin that's why i comment it.
Actually i am pretty sure that if bitcoin would go back to 400$ a lot of altcoins would follow wich i find silly because bitcoin problems (gox/ ghash.io/ china ban/ Silk road..) should not be linked to us so badly.
My point was if major altcoins could be trade against fiat the link would be broken with bitcoin and their problems would not affect us anymore

Could we find a solution to allow trade with fiat for XC, maybe in development we could have a wallet with fiat balance?

XC would have his own entity and maketcap could grow faster.

I just wish that XC could be free from bitcoin, and XC could overtake bitcoin in the long run.

Let the revolution begin!
@gamestarter I share your opinion concerning xc trading at per with usd. I found an hong-kong based exchange that tradee up to 10altcoin with usd cinnicoin is part of the alt but  there is no xc. We could write the website to include xc. Here is the link: www.crypto-trade.com/ref/Heaven
piyany

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:31:48 AM

"To prevent fraud and abuse a customized trust system based on PKI has been designed to weight good nodes over bad nodes, and this is tied to the fee structure to provide an incentive based solution"

So how is this trust system and incentive based solution going to work? How does this compare to what's darkcoin is doing? Can someone ELI5?

Anyone? Or it's just price talk here? Grin
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:32:53 AM

Again this thread is drifting in a personal direction.
If today was the first day i checked out XC, i would read the current Page 1, looked at some graphs and would follow the discussion in the last few pages.
then hit that back-button because of the atmosfere.

I love XC, think it has the future, ATC & his team rocks but guest what: I also like MYR & the slow but steady progress they make.
So now some users can shoot me or call me a MYR troll when i ask a XC question?

It is not "US" against them, to make this coin great: help where ever you can, trust the dev (team) but most of all try to be nice to each other, ignore or listen first, maybe they know something you don't. Talk FACTS, leave the personal stuff out of this thread. And most of all, welcome new members, whatever coin they did like before or still like.
Where do you all think the BTC users, interested in anon tech spend the last months (before XC was known)? Of course they where posting in the DRK thread, there was no other coin around! Even if they compare the tech & still think DRK is better, so what.... let them, read why & go on with your own plans

Imo there is room for more that one coin at the moment, think XC has a great future: this not mean the rest of the ALTs is garbage.

JesstersDead

Activity: 154

I forgot where I put my wallet.dat

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 11:40:57 AM

If today was the first day i checked out XC, i would read the current Page 1, looked at some graphs and would follow the discussion in the last few pages.

I love XC, think it has the future, ATC & his team rocks but guest what: I also like MYR & the slow but steady progress they make.

It is not "US" against them, to make this coin great: help where ever you can, trust the dev (team) but most of all try to be nice to each other, ignore or listen first, maybe they know something you don't. Talk FACTS, leave the personal stuff out of this thread. And most of all, welcome new members, whatever coin they did like before or still like.
Where do you all think the BTC users, interested in anon tech spend the last months (before XC was known)? Of course they where posting in the DRK thread, there was no other coin around! Even if they compare the tech & still think DRK is better, so what.... let them, read why & go on with your own plans

Imo there is room for more that one coin at the moment, think XC has a great future: this not mean the rest of the ALTs is garbage.

Agreed!

Cryptsy.com - USD markets coming soon. Go validate your account now!
hoertest

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:46:15 AM

Agreed!

+1, its world cup and all i think about is XC , shows you how strong this coin is  Cheesy
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:53:35 AM

Dont want to tempt fate, but looks like sells have totally dried up at this level now....

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 11:57:31 AM

Kiss

i agree. i think people here(this thread) don't give crap about xcforum as most people here are involved more than 2 coins.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
JesstersDead

Activity: 154

I forgot where I put my wallet.dat

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 12:02:21 PM

Kiss

I use the new forum from time to time. But this thread will remain (for the time being anyway) the most visible face of XC. So no, it should not be abandoned as newcomers are not going to go directly to the xctalk forums. They will come here first. As such, I really do wish we could change the tone of the discussion here.

Cryptsy.com - USD markets coming soon. Go validate your account now!
Pages: « 1 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 [372] 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: