Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:40:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 [548] 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483649 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:42:28 AM

How to get this wallet working on linux?
SushiChef

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:49:03 AM

I get an error when I treid to install, i'm missing dependency libdb4.8++

What's the command to install it?

thanks.

So here is the way I used to got it working on my Ubuntu Raring, without installing .deb, just extracting the bin file  Wink

add-apt-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin     edit : not sure it's required
apt-get update
apt-get install libqrencode-dev libqrencode3 db4.8 g++ git make qt4-dev-tools qt4-qmake libdb++-dev libssl-dev libminiupnpc-dev libboost-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-thread-dev libssl-dev libgmp-dev
apt-get install libboost-chrono1.53-dev libboost-filesystem1.53-dev libboost-system1.53-dev libboost-program-options1.53-dev libboost-thread1.53-dev

mkdir XC
cd XC

wget http://download.oracle.com/berkeley-db/db-4.8.30.NC.tar.gz
tar -xzvf db-4.8.30.NC.tar.gz
cd db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix
../dist/configure --enable-cxx
make
edit go step 3 should be ok
step 1 : sudo make install
step 2 : ln -s /usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.8/lib/libdb_cxx-4.8.so /usr/lib/libdb_cxx-4.8.so
or
step 3 : ln -s /XC/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix/.libs/libdb_cxx-4.8.so /usr/lib/libdb_cxx-4.8.so

then

mkdir XC
cd XC
wget http://xc-official.com/release/ubuntu/x11coin-ubuntu-packages/x11coin-qt_0.9.1.33-x11coin-1.0-saucy1_amd64.deb
dpkg -x x11coin-qt_0.9.1.33-x11coin-1.0-saucy1_amd64.deb  x11coin-qt_0.9.1.33-x11coin-1.0-saucy1_amd64
cd  XC/x11coin-qt_0.9.1.33-x11coin-1.0-saucy1_amd64/usr/bin/
./x11coin-qt

and it works : X11COIN version v0.9.1.51x11-coin-1.0

enjoy  Grin

does this help?
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:51:00 AM

I get an error when I treid to install, i'm missing dependency libdb4.8++

What's the command to install it?

thanks.

So here is the way I used to got it working on my Ubuntu Raring, without installing .deb, just extracting the bin file  Wink

add-apt-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin     edit : not sure it's required
apt-get update
apt-get install libqrencode-dev libqrencode3 db4.8 g++ git make qt4-dev-tools qt4-qmake libdb++-dev libssl-dev libminiupnpc-dev libboost-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-thread-dev libssl-dev libgmp-dev
apt-get install libboost-chrono1.53-dev libboost-filesystem1.53-dev libboost-system1.53-dev libboost-program-options1.53-dev libboost-thread1.53-dev

mkdir XC
cd XC

wget http://download.oracle.com/berkeley-db/db-4.8.30.NC.tar.gz
tar -xzvf db-4.8.30.NC.tar.gz
cd db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix
../dist/configure --enable-cxx
make
edit go step 3 should be ok
step 1 : sudo make install
step 2 : ln -s /usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.8/lib/libdb_cxx-4.8.so /usr/lib/libdb_cxx-4.8.so
or
step 3 : ln -s /XC/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix/.libs/libdb_cxx-4.8.so /usr/lib/libdb_cxx-4.8.so

then

mkdir XC
cd XC
wget http://xc-official.com/release/ubuntu/x11coin-ubuntu-packages/x11coin-qt_0.9.1.33-x11coin-1.0-saucy1_amd64.deb
dpkg -x x11coin-qt_0.9.1.33-x11coin-1.0-saucy1_amd64.deb  x11coin-qt_0.9.1.33-x11coin-1.0-saucy1_amd64
cd  XC/x11coin-qt_0.9.1.33-x11coin-1.0-saucy1_amd64/usr/bin/
./x11coin-qt

and it works : X11COIN version v0.9.1.51x11-coin-1.0

enjoy  Grin

does this help?

Yap, thanks.
This should be on the website and the OP
CrazyLeoW

XC

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:23:56 AM

It will be interesting to see what happens this week with XC leading up to the big event of REV 2 release. There seems to be heavy sell pressure vs buy.  Likely will reverse but who knows.

If those sell walls are true walls, its going to take some capitol to push past 150k... seems like it wants to rise but gets pushed back down.

It's normal strategy...that's how trading works... whales must keep the base stable for as long as possible, so they can succeed...

I think there's no big whale in our market currently.

xchat: XNvUSCdvZgZcXsYd3Gs91w8tKQmeMKHS9G
Pubkey: 2Ax9bYXwifbqyxsmC9pbhfGyPoLJNf3wdtQ7dFdzKK1ZX
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:53:17 AM

It will be interesting to see what happens this week with XC leading up to the big event of REV 2 release. There seems to be heavy sell pressure vs buy.  Likely will reverse but who knows.

If those sell walls are true walls, its going to take some capitol to push past 150k... seems like it wants to rise but gets pushed back down.

It's normal strategy...that's how trading works... whales must keep the base stable for as long as possible, so they can succeed...

How many coins do you need to have to be consider a whale?

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:13:07 AM

when is the pool coming back online ?
pratico

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:29:11 AM

Synch, has this been distributed via a paid for press release service?

If not I would like to pledge $500 in BTC for a paid press release that gets delivered to premium financial sites like Wall Street Journal, yahoo finance etc. I know a service that will hit a ton of top sites and get lots of indexing on search engines like google and yahoo.

In the press release we can also embed images and file attachments like pdfs and even a video if we want. We can also link to the a news section of the XC site so people can keep informed (lots of people won't know about bitcointalk).

We haven't got to rush this and can spend time preparing it carefully.

I will cover the cost of the release and send you the BTC in advance. In terms of constructing the release and the content I will leave that to you and the rest of the XC team. I am impressed with how you put everything across. We may need to "dumb it down" slightly though, so it doesn't go too far over everyone's heads. My only input is that in the article we make a small comparison at some point to Bitcoin (something a lot of people know) and highlight the strength of proof of stake, XC anonymity etc. Comparing to things the public know already will be a fruitful approach.

I will discuss the company I would like us to use and anything else over PM.

Please message me.  Wink

Hi all

Just to let you know that Mr_Random's very generous donation for a press release is going toward a paid campaign by PRWeb this week.

If you'd like to increase its impact, feel free to donate BTC to 15wMLApFR6Xyxn5QtvHtMy9GSWuTY231oU.

Here's to making XC a household name,

Arlyn

Exciting! Thanks mr random & XC team!
CrazyLeoW

XC

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:34:17 AM

1m, lol

xchat: XNvUSCdvZgZcXsYd3Gs91w8tKQmeMKHS9G
Pubkey: 2Ax9bYXwifbqyxsmC9pbhfGyPoLJNf3wdtQ7dFdzKK1ZX
dragnar

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:37:48 AM

ENOUGH XC and ANOUGH BTC  a whale is not a person that went all in on xc ( thats a bag holder )
a wale has btc left to pump the price Smiley

lol no ty
pratico

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:38:02 AM

1m, lol

1m is 20% of the total supply... No one has near that many. A whale would be 3% of total supply or more, IMO
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:21:21 AM

If not I would like to pledge $500 in BTC for a paid press release that gets delivered to premium financial sites like Wall Street Journal, yahoo finance etc. I know a service that will hit a ton of top sites and get lots of indexing on search engines like google and yahoo.

In the press release we can also embed images and file attachments like pdfs and even a video if we want. We can also link to the a news section of the XC site so people can keep informed (lots of people won't know about bitcointalk).

I will cover the cost of the release and send you the BTC in advance. In terms of constructing the release and the content I will leave that to you and the rest of the XC team. I am impressed with how you put everything across. We may need to "dumb it down" slightly though, so it doesn't go too far over everyone's heads. My only input is that in the article we make a small comparison at some point to Bitcoin (something a lot of people know) and highlight the strength of proof of stake, XC anonymity etc. Comparing to things the public know already will be a fruitful approach.

Please message me.  Wink

Hi all

Just to let you know that Mr_Random's very generous donation for a press release is going toward a paid campaign by PRWeb this week.

If you'd like to increase its impact, feel free to donate BTC to 15wMLApFR6Xyxn5QtvHtMy9GSWuTY231oU.

Arlyn

Cheers to Mr.random !!!

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
JCPoon

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:02:08 AM

Anyone have any idea when we can expect payment for our x11 mining efforts on hashevolved.com site??  I had rentals pointed at it for around 5 hours of the last shift (at over 200MH) and now I can't even see the stats for that address (XaBHWdASdPhz9QZui9Bc6CFUizKHonGkA8)  :/

I'd like to know whats happened?

reebokasss

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:18:07 AM

why volume is so low? everyone are waiting rev2 or what??

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 05:51:26 AM

Please message me.  Wink

Hi all

Arlyn

Are we talking about THIS PRWeb? If we do, this is huge, wow. I will be pretty straightforward here, since I am quite stingy with my XC, I will be w8ing on a couple of other investments before donating, hopefully will donate asap.

But srsly, having PRWeb promoting the week pre-rev2 release? WOW. The accumulation period for small to medium investors is coming to an end.

Yup, it's that PRWeb. :-)

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 06:22:39 AM

DRK and XC Communities,

The toxic back and forth between our two communities has reached a level with which neither of us are comfortable or impressed.  The competitive space for our coins lies in the results, and the results will speak for themselves as they are brought online.  Whatever mistakes or provocations were undertaken by either side are in the past, and we would like them to remain there.  We are all interested in one thing: the advancement of anonymous cryptocurrency.   Let go of the tribalism and start thinking of how you can positively contribute to that end.

Evan and Dan

could not help myself. Damn those logo's look seXC! Probs to georgem (would donate if he had a XCurrency adres)

Hey, thanks for reposting my gif here. It was a lot of fun to create, and I am happy so many people approve.  Wink

synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 06:37:46 AM

Please message me.  Wink

Hi all

Arlyn

I was just about to ask what the plan was for mr. randoms donation, good to see we're about to turn up the heat and get the word out.

I'll donate $100 more, logging into coinbase now.

Lets get the party started.

Received. Thank you!

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
donnyd413

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:37:59 AM

Please message me.  Wink

Hi all

Arlyn

I was just about to ask what the plan was for mr. randoms donation, good to see we're about to turn up the heat and get the word out.

Received. Thank you!

rockstahh

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:01:12 AM

Please message me.  Wink

Hi all

Arlyn

Received. Thank you!

1MKvsb5ULZrJqX9UjBpgESvfn5ftSg85qH
rockstahh

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:17:31 AM

Please message me.  Wink

Hi all

Arlyn

Received. Thank you!

a little XC video i made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4AbIQXnB4c

1MKvsb5ULZrJqX9UjBpgESvfn5ftSg85qH
ForReal

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:05:06 AM

Please message me.  Wink

Hi all

Arlyn

Received. Thank you!

a little XC video i made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4AbIQXnB4c

+1000

It's so good.
It's great to see people contribute to this community.

It gives me hope.
We are all doing our part to help out.
I will post this video in XC chinese thread. So our friends from China can see it too.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=659928.0

Pages: « 1 ... 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 [548] 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: