|
dNote (OP)
|
 |
July 09, 2014, 08:42:29 AM |
|
hey guys! I do not understand why this coin is not yet a absolute favorite? I see that she is developing quite actively. but why do people still mined Monero, and so on?
The pool is bad and we need something to support the price. I don't understand you comment. what pool is bad? and what do pools have to do with supporting the price of the coin? other than given the smaller miners the ability to mine? Some miner think extrempool is the biggest pool of XDN,so we mining XDN in e-pool. But we realize extrempool can't afford us coin right now with mining.Even though Extrempool can't afford me the coin which I have. So many miner think the coin is a shit coin and they chose to mine XMR,ACN and other coin. Do you understand? Please remember U have not afford me 3,700,000 XDN in June 29. This is my address : dddT2BxKT12Fo3bwSrxYDbAr6Le1cptxk85gGnm7bj5uTuWxArrLve3241V1kyiH35KdW7xbaGc5E5i SuGPMGUkg1RRk7kF5Z In the last,give me a explication . Why the hast rate of extempool often is more than the hast rate of all network? What a shit pool. waht a shit man. if afford is another word for paid, then you are incorrect all payments are working just fine, ask any of the 77 people mining there. Total Paid: 28664250.00000000 XDN I show that is the total amount I have paid you. You have a small pending balance. As for the rest of your comments I can't understand what your saying. Miners can choose to mine whatever coin they wish. Dear 33zer0w0lf, your have a great pool, thank you for your duckNote support! Just a notice - have you made an update to the latest duckNote from github repo? Your pool is producing big blocks, that may be an issue with an old ducknoted daemon. If update is already done, thats ok.
|
|
|
|
|
33zer0w0lf
|
 |
July 09, 2014, 02:55:30 PM |
|
hey guys! I do not understand why this coin is not yet a absolute favorite? I see that she is developing quite actively. but why do people still mined Monero, and so on?
The pool is bad and we need something to support the price. I don't understand you comment. what pool is bad? and what do pools have to do with supporting the price of the coin? other than given the smaller miners the ability to mine? Some miner think extrempool is the biggest pool of XDN,so we mining XDN in e-pool. But we realize extrempool can't afford us coin right now with mining.Even though Extrempool can't afford me the coin which I have. So many miner think the coin is a shit coin and they chose to mine XMR,ACN and other coin. Do you understand? Please remember U have not afford me 3,700,000 XDN in June 29. This is my address : dddT2BxKT12Fo3bwSrxYDbAr6Le1cptxk85gGnm7bj5uTuWxArrLve3241V1kyiH35KdW7xbaGc5E5i SuGPMGUkg1RRk7kF5Z In the last,give me a explication . Why the hast rate of extempool often is more than the hast rate of all network? What a shit pool. waht a shit man. if afford is another word for paid, then you are incorrect all payments are working just fine, ask any of the 77 people mining there. Total Paid: 28664250.00000000 XDN I show that is the total amount I have paid you. You have a small pending balance. As for the rest of your comments I can't understand what your saying. Miners can choose to mine whatever coin they wish. Dear 33zer0w0lf, your have a great pool, thank you for your duckNote support! Just a notice - have you made an update to the latest duckNote from github repo? Your pool is producing big blocks, that may be an issue with an old ducknoted daemon. If update is already done, thats ok. Yes I am running the latest code as of about 12 hours ago.
|
|
|
|
|
joewills
|
 |
July 10, 2014, 07:24:22 AM |
|
If just 33 zer0w0lf and dev in the community,I think it must be interesting.
|
|
|
|
|
makyoo
Newbie

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
|
 |
July 10, 2014, 09:35:56 AM |
|
If just 33 zer0w0lf and dev in the community,I think it must be interesting.
Im still here. Mining and holding ducks. I also have bid on bittrex and waiting to buy chip. I belive in this note. We have to wait to promo part which devs will start soon I think. Yesterday duck had over 500kh hashrate 
|
|
|
|
|
|
joewills
|
 |
July 10, 2014, 09:42:25 AM |
|
I wait it for long time .About 20 days. But I see the hast rate pump and pump. I am unhappy. Now. I hold 20,000,000 XDN and eager the price to da moon. But i am disappointed that many friend mining XDN and sell it at so low pirce. They chose to leave me and XDN. I like the coin,but now i still can't use the GUI wallet. I hope XDN will be trade on BTC38,Bter and Hitbtc, I want more and more people will like the coin. I believe that the coin will to da moon.
|
|
|
|
|
|
joewills
|
 |
July 10, 2014, 09:59:04 AM |
|
Next week updates = bytecoin updates, that moves blockchain out of RAM and other small fixes. Developers are working on moving that changes to duckNote and testing it. Also working around GUI wallet, but that is not the priority now, the main thing now is to make network more scalable in terms of rewards and fees. There will be no change of coin amount or supply. There is no hardfork in plans.
In next 2 weeks marketing phase will begin, means giveaways, coin promotion, etc. As for now - network is really stable, block intervals are perfect, all is going according to THE PLAN.
For those who can`t see differences from other cryptonote coins - look at source code, check % of orphans in the network, check % of "bad shares" on pools, you will see that duckNote is a winner. Like
24 hours of mining with the same mining software and hardware gives: 4% of bad shares on Monero 2% of bad shares on Bytecoin 0.5% of bad shares on duckNote.
Orphans in above networks 6/2/1.
As for the prices: now it is absolutely about speculation, because there is NO services yet and NO markets yet. Also low prices now means that coin goes to more hands - that is good for further decentralization.
duck ducked before tiger jump.
remark . In next 2 weeks marketing phase will begin, means giveaways, coin promotion, etc. June 28. Today is July 10. How time flies
|
|
|
|
|
|
dNote (OP)
|
 |
July 10, 2014, 05:00:18 PM |
|
Next week updates = bytecoin updates, that moves blockchain out of RAM and other small fixes. Developers are working on moving that changes to duckNote and testing it. Also working around GUI wallet, but that is not the priority now, the main thing now is to make network more scalable in terms of rewards and fees. There will be no change of coin amount or supply. There is no hardfork in plans.
In next 2 weeks marketing phase will begin, means giveaways, coin promotion, etc. As for now - network is really stable, block intervals are perfect, all is going according to THE PLAN.
For those who can`t see differences from other cryptonote coins - look at source code, check % of orphans in the network, check % of "bad shares" on pools, you will see that duckNote is a winner. Like
24 hours of mining with the same mining software and hardware gives: 4% of bad shares on Monero 2% of bad shares on Bytecoin 0.5% of bad shares on duckNote.
Orphans in above networks 6/2/1.
As for the prices: now it is absolutely about speculation, because there is NO services yet and NO markets yet. Also low prices now means that coin goes to more hands - that is good for further decentralization.
duck ducked before tiger jump.
remark . In next 2 weeks marketing phase will begin, means giveaways, coin promotion, etc. June 28. Today is July 10. How time flies Be patient, my friend, and you will ride that wave.
|
|
|
|
|
joewills
|
 |
July 11, 2014, 07:19:01 AM |
|
Next week updates = bytecoin updates, that moves blockchain out of RAM and other small fixes. Developers are working on moving that changes to duckNote and testing it. Also working around GUI wallet, but that is not the priority now, the main thing now is to make network more scalable in terms of rewards and fees. There will be no change of coin amount or supply. There is no hardfork in plans.
In next 2 weeks marketing phase will begin, means giveaways, coin promotion, etc. As for now - network is really stable, block intervals are perfect, all is going according to THE PLAN.
For those who can`t see differences from other cryptonote coins - look at source code, check % of orphans in the network, check % of "bad shares" on pools, you will see that duckNote is a winner. Like
24 hours of mining with the same mining software and hardware gives: 4% of bad shares on Monero 2% of bad shares on Bytecoin 0.5% of bad shares on duckNote.
Orphans in above networks 6/2/1.
As for the prices: now it is absolutely about speculation, because there is NO services yet and NO markets yet. Also low prices now means that coin goes to more hands - that is good for further decentralization.
duck ducked before tiger jump.
remark . In next 2 weeks marketing phase will begin, means giveaways, coin promotion, etc. June 28. Today is July 10. How time flies Be patient, my friend, and you will ride that wave. 2 sats
|
|
|
|
|
|
Chainger
|
 |
July 11, 2014, 11:06:59 AM Last edit: July 11, 2014, 11:17:23 AM by Chainger |
|
кoгдa пaмп бyдeт?)))
|
|
|
|
|
makyoo
Newbie

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
|
 |
July 11, 2014, 11:19:39 AM |
|
пoчeмy тaкaя oшибкa?
[wallet ddea5X]: transfer 0 <ddddecTXF5B9PDwqZXP4Bs1FwttZbhF2YTRstruKctMoFJTE3V gD5uKd4RzmTHdzkv52wWWK2NYmfJeaiTuut2Pe2RVimGCvZ> <5000> <74a7f055b67f4d2fbf59851 77905067025288dc61cf5a96289cf6f9d644a37d7> Error: payment id has invalid format: "<74a7f055b67f4d2fbf5985177905067025288dc6 1cf5a96289cf6f9d644a37d7>", expected 64-character string
It should be without < , > characters. See my tutorials: here on bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=632595.msg7568976#msg7568976or on youtube http://youtu.be/Q2WmegytjYA
|
|
|
|
|
Hix
Legendary

Activity: 1985
Merit: 1036
|
 |
July 11, 2014, 11:42:06 AM |
|
Wallet can`t find peers 2014-Jul-11 13:39:27.282306 [P2P6][0.0.0.0:0 OUT]Connect failed to 24.49.167.174:42080 2014-Jul-11 13:39:29.303062 [P2P9]Selected peer: 9900134722201230147 175.45.227.10:42080[white=1] last_seen: d5.h11.m32.s17 2014-Jul-11 13:39:29.310563 [P2P9]Connecting to 175.45.227.10:42080(white=1, last_seen: d5.h11.m32.s17)... 2014-Jul-11 13:39:34.319699 [P2P9][0.0.0.0:0 OUT]Connect failed to 175.45.227.10:42080 2014-Jul-11 13:39:34.328700 [P2P9]Selected peer: 3596597156011519112 94.109.37.29:42080[white=1] last_seen: d5.h11.m32.s23 2014-Jul-11 13:39:34.340202 [P2P9]Connecting to 94.109.37.29:42080(white=1, last_seen: d5.h11.m32.s23)...
|
|
|
|
|
babybonobo
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 278
Merit: 250
#hardworkpaysoff
|
 |
July 11, 2014, 06:06:47 PM |
|
I officially had to stop mining this week because I'm not mining enough to make it worth it! Now I sit on my ducks 
|
|
|
|
|
nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
|
 |
July 11, 2014, 09:04:49 PM |
|
Hey guys! Today I have finished implementing of Stratum! Moreover - now you can connect to Minergate.com using ANY miner. If you can find a miner which is not supported – please PM me or use support form on the site. However, keep in mind that the Minergate miner – is the ONLY miner which allows you to merge mine FCN and MCN in addition to major coins without reducing its hashrate. If you can find a miner with higher hashrate – again, inform me  Finally, I have implemented the Payment ID and now you can send funds directly to merchants or exchanges. To do so just fill in Payment ID field with the key which you have received in the payment details of Exchange. I hope you will enjoy these features! I plan to add even more amazing features, so keep in touch! P.S. I want to expand my little team so If you can do cool staff – please contact me. 
|
|
|
|
BitcoinForumator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
|
 |
July 12, 2014, 08:22:10 AM |
|
@nopedope89, can you add Aeon to Minergate?
|
|
|
|
|
mapleshadow
Member


Activity: 79
Merit: 10
|
 |
July 12, 2014, 09:15:54 AM |
|
Welcome to this mining(Pool from China mine): http://nomp.freeyy.me:8000/xdnMine pool to support multiple currencies CryptoNight algorithm [AEON\BCN\DSH\XDN\QCN\XMR], fee 0.5%, dual language (English | Chinese) Long-term stable online, always maintaining mineral pool and maintain their optimal efficiency is best  Please be assured that no fraud and theft count force! 欢迎来此采矿(来自中国的矿池): http://nomp.freeyy.me:8000/xdn矿池支持CryptoNight算法多个币种 [AEON\BCN\DSH\XDN\QCN\XMR], 手续费 0.5%,双语言(英文|中文) 长期稳定在线、时刻维护矿池并保持其最优、效率最好 :) 请放心,绝不做假和偷窃算力!
|
|
|
|
|
|
joewills
|
 |
July 12, 2014, 09:35:29 AM |
|
How nice the hast rate is. Pump.
|
|
|
|
|
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
|
 |
July 12, 2014, 10:07:42 AM |
|
I prefer when it's low, so my pool finds more blocks 
|
|
|
|
|
|
joewills
|
 |
July 12, 2014, 10:29:26 AM |
|
I prefer when it's low, so my pool finds more blocks  Price pump,I will sell it to buy more XDN when it at low price.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
mapleshadow
Member


Activity: 79
Merit: 10
|
 |
July 12, 2014, 12:56:55 PM |
|
Welcome to this mining(Pool from China mine): http://nomp.freeyy.me:8000/xdnMine pool to support multiple currencies CryptoNight algorithm [AEON\BCN\DSH\XDN\QCN\XMR], fee 0.5%, dual language (English | Chinese) Long-term stable online, always maintaining mineral pool and maintain their optimal efficiency is best  Please be assured that no fraud and theft count force! 欢迎来此采矿(来自中国的矿池): http://nomp.freeyy.me:8000/xdn矿池支持CryptoNight算法多个币种 [AEON\BCN\DSH\XDN\QCN\XMR], 手续费 0.5%,双语言(英文|中文) 长期稳定在线、时刻维护矿池并保持其最优、效率最好 :) 请放心,绝不做假和偷窃算力!
|
|
|
|
|
|